Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Why do you want Nasr to become the Grand Demon, hm?" She said tucking her hands behind her back. " I did take the blow. I'm fine and so are you" Thin streaks of blood striped her fingers after she touched the side of her neck.

Her head tipped slightly when he stated later. It did seem best to discuss things when the war was not an issue. She looked past him as Nasr was pulled from the depths. The Valra struggled a bit then pulled his back to ruffle his feathers.

Blood matted the feathers near the arrow wound but he reverted to his humanish form. " Finish this? Just let me hunt! I'll make them all pay!" Rages energy swirled around him but the demon simply glared at Shinigami.

Kuroi knelt down and grabbed a handful of soil. It glittered with the dust Greed left behind. " Will this be enough?" She looked him in the eyes and smiled. " Don't make me risk my life then. I can ressurect you...but it would be a painful sight"

A few moments passed before the moon slowed its movements. " What would I owe you should you win the bet? What shall you owe me if the child is born after two years?"
He attention shifted to Lisa. "I Yes, I would like to stay longer"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok then", Lisa said reconnecting the link

Let's see. You will know soon", Elena said

Thank you", he said taking the gold and turned it black as green mana began to surround it. He walked towards Nasr and kicked his face to the ground, "that's no way to look at me. Is it rage. It's a race to see who gets here first. You or greed. Either you leave his body first or greed gets here first", he said as a circle appeared around the strands and the piec e of greed began to mend back to his palm turning black as the do, "so which is it. Traitor"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Traitor?" Rage chuckled. " I've told you before my loyalty lies with a single soul. My role is to become the Grand Demon" The talons on Nasr's hand tipped with orange as he sat up. He leaned over his knee and gave Shinigami a smug look. " So tell me why I would leave this body when you are calling Greed?"

Black gold, Grand Demon? What was he planning? Kuroi watched and listened from a safe distance. Inaudible whispers of Greed's curse floated on the air as he called the demon.

" Oh yes, just taunt the demons. Who are you aiming for anyway" Nasr said as he rubbed his face. The lights faded from his eyes to reveal he was now the dominant spirit. He pointed towards his friend and lifted his head. " The human or the High Luminary?"

Sorry Nasr. But for now I will have to hurt you", he said hitting his chest as a slave magic circle appeared on it, "the pain will kill you so be careful not to die", he said as line began to spread from the circle and went through his whole body, "I was thinking of why they chose you. You see a valra levels up after eating hearts of the dead and your ancestors were found in battle fields after the war feasting. If you had one more you would become stronger but someone would be able to control you. A loyal soildiers to the fault. Spells can't simple make someone like that you've seen that but a valra is someone like that. So they target you force you upgrade you and then control you. Pitiful isn't it. You had to be the one they got their hands on huh. Well it was the fate of your race so you can't blame anyone", he said sitting down on a throne made for him then rested his chin on his knuckles, "well don't be afraid. All you need to do is get angry. I'm a demon so I can help you with that so whatever you do make sure not to die. It wastes all my effort doesn't it", he said as the lines became bigger, "wow you have that much mana in you. Well there would le be more so let's watch", he said with a grin
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Aaaggh!" He balled up his fists and watched as the lines spread across his body. His hands trembled as the 'fire' crept through his veins. " Read about...my heritage did you?" A bitter glance was shot at Shinigami. What plan could possibly include risking his life?

" You know me...better than that! I will eat...a million hearts and...still hate them!" Feathers appeared when he cut through the air with his talons. " I refuse to serve anyone...unless I choose! We are not...lowly slaves!" He grabbed his head and fought the demons within; the humanish form slowly giving way to the darker valravn within.

" The human finally admits to being a demon" Rage snickered. " Stop playing the good guy and end Lumerin and his line!"

" Shut up, Rage! Just...shut up!" Nasr's mana erupted around him. A scorching mass of devouring shadows and purple flames. The cleared enough to show the massive, hellish bird grinning at his friend. " You want me to be angry? Fine! ...I have plenty...to be angry about" Kuroi took a step closer but jumped back when he snapped at her. Within his eyes burned a deep pain and a longing for something more.

A familiar laugh circled around them. " Ah, sweet anger. Any beast or race can be turned into a loyal slave with the right incentive...am I right goddess?" Greed manifested behind Kuroi and curled his fingers over her shoulder. " You can't love him when you dangle the promise of immortality before him. Why have
You given that to another but not this...human?"

Both her and Nasr struck at the demon. He laughed as he poofed into more glitter. " Liar!" she yelled and looked around.
There was no hiding from the vengeful Valra. Greed became as a moving shadow within the inverted light of Nasr's mana.

Who now the pot is heating up. You see why don't you give it up already. Don't worry, I promise to take care of the rest. Rage that should be enough for you right. And who said I was targeting just lumerin oh no you still don't know me. I'm targeting the both of them", he said laughing then stared up to Nasr, "to answer your question yes and no. There wasn't much and it was easy to figure out. Oh and not slaves just loyal soildiers that forget anything and only obey commands. Pitiful right. They wiped out everything just to get that when they could just do it to all valra. Well you were born weak so that put a target on your back. Ask your mother if you don't believe me. She will tell you, the weak attract the strong"

Greed's words from when he was boy rang through his mind like a bell. " Weak!? I am not...we are not...weak...baited, trapped" The dark fire poured from his mouth as Rage took hold of his heart once more. " If loyalty means mindless to you...I sought to break from there control...to no longer be...pitiful...that is why I wanted to bring them down! For every Nyctoran and human alike! Why did I trust you...human!? You are no different...than the one...with the crimson moon!"

His beak was driven down with the hopes of killing Shinigami but Kuroi grabbed him and pulled him back. " Both!?" She asked turning him around. " He has done no wrong! Strike him from the sky and..." A few steps were taken back before she turned and flew off.

Greed chuckled as he sat atop the Valra's head. " Serving only yourself? How beautiful. How far will you go I wonder?" Nasr shook his head as he pulled his beak from the ground. Seeing Shinigami still standing, he struck at him with his claws. The ground became as tar when his dark power touched it.

Well you're both attracted to those emotions so I need to show greed and rage to bring you out. Tell me it worked didn't it", he said as a mana hand went into Nasr and snatched rage out of his body, "I'm sorry I put you through that but I had to bait them out. If not they would remain inside you as long as you live", he said putting his forehead to nasr's, "I'm really sorry. It's over now. And you really think little of me. I told you I greed Tobi didn't I", he said snatching Greed and turned his feathers black, "I noticed you banished someone with a red spot on his fur. It was exceptional and beautiful something you couldn't have", e said as an image of the Ventura with the red spot appeared, "so tell me. How about I make your whole body red so maybe you would feel satisfied. Also you whole body will be here soon so don't think of hiding fragments", he said as the fragments speed began to increase when he sat back down, "entertain me would you"

The flames singed his feathers as the demon was pulled out. Within Rages aura was the fragment of Nasr's memory which mirrored his friend's taunts. A ghastly image of Travis grinning appeared "Some warrior...can't even protect his mother" it faded away to join the demon.

Smoke now poured from Nasr's beak as he worked to separate reality from dream. " Think little of you? ...nah...maybe myself...Just..." He sighed and closed his eyes as the internal fire cooled. What had he nearly done in his rage? " Thanks...you are always saving me it seems"

The sight of the black feathers made Greed squirm. Each one that was changed was plucked from his wings and cast aside. " What are you doing to my beautiful self!? Heathen!" Another feather was plucked when he turned to glare at Shinigami.

What red spot was he talking about? Every reject was run. Through his mind until he found the image that came close. " You mean the purple necked griffin boy? The males of his kind are supposed to have bright red necks not...the color of wine" He sneered and tossed the feather away.

He glared at the mess around him before turning it on Shinigami. " Entertain you? You appear to be doing good job of that on your own. Why not have your lady friend do that? Oh right, you've made her leave again. Pity" He said with a smug look.

Lady friend. Oh you mean something you can never have", he said as he disvigured his wings, "right. Oh what else was there oh horns. Why does someone who doesn't have horns have any business with determining them. Oh wait your dragon form is only limited to straight horns so the artistic ones you can't have. Pity", he said in a taunting voice, "curved horns dragons were a beauty in the old times. You ruined it with your blindness. Someone like you doesn't understand beauty at all. It makes me sick you call yourself a man of gold. You're simpleminded. Oh and I heard that Travis. He's already gone", he said putting rage in a chess piece, "a knight. Makes sense. I bet you would be a bishop then. Maybe a pawn"

A shriek-like roar came from Greed as his wings were mangle more. He stumbled a bit then bared his teeth. " I had Sonne until you sealed her away" He swung his head back and forth then snapped at Nasr. The Valra got to his feet and scratched the demon's nose.

With a growl, Greed turned away and scowled at the pieces in Shinigami's hand. " Curved horns are allowed in certain races but are never meant to overlap or touch. What you call beautiful are mangled imperfections, flaws in the diamond to be cut out!"

Another growl as his tail whipped around to slam Shinigami down. " I doubt that human is gone. He is more a king in this game than you! I am no pawn..." He lowered his head down and stared him down. " Do you truly believe I will leave this world through a simple defeat?"

Who said anything about you leaving", he said doging the tail and bending by his face and patted his cheeks rubbing it, "you're just a tool. You were born and tool and a tool you still are. Don't argue about it, you know it's true. If you had just followed me you would have been free. Too bad now, you're still a tool born of a woman who doesn't recognize your existence as worthy. You know it's true. You try to fight around to get that notice that you are the embodiment if perfection not your sister. I watched you, you picked things your sister will let go of. You want to show them you're the one but you're just still a tool to be used by whoever carxhes on to your existence. You can't have much. At least you know that. Nasr set up to go"

" And you're just a liar, saying what you will to get your way" Greed said as he pulled away. He watched them carefully as he walked away. A disgusted grin showed as he considered what he said. " Which means you're no different than I. Who are you grandstanding for?

Wasn't Kuroi the one meant to take on Greed? Nasr looked around before shaking his head. She couldn't have forgotten something this important. " What is there to set up? When you are done we will leave. Where is the only question. To the castle?" He stretched his wings then reverted to his humanish form.

OH still think we are the same then tell me why are you under my feet", he said as greed was pulled under his feet and his face stepped on, "oh what dishonor to the mighty greed. Still a stepping stone just like when he was born. Oh we are going to the city"

Teeth of silver gleamed in a dangerous light as he growled. He flipped his head up to toss him off. " Only because you chose to stand on my head!" The demon's body scattered again and started to drift off on the wind.

Nasr stepped into the path of the glittering wind as he reached out to Shinigami. Them and the dust were carried through the shadows into the bloodied city. It was the farthest he had teleported and stumbled backwards into a wall. " I can see why such distances...are limited to gods"

The tower radiated with dancing ribbons of lights. Places that were touched by it were repaired but the dead remained.

He took out a chess piece and used it to absurd greed, "bishop. Too bad", he said stretching out his wings and picked up Nasr princess like "let's find my mother", he said flying up to look for Elena, "I need to remove fear from you but he might cling on. Cling on to what you own and I will grab fear", he said as took out a chess piece

" This is odd..." He said looking at the ground below. " These demonic chess pieces...are they going to be a collection of yours now or are you going to create a new game?" He took his bird form and perched on Shinigami's shoulder. A quick shake fluffed up his feathers.

Warbles sounded in his throat while looking about. He had worked hard to rein in Fear and now the demon was to be removed? A testy caw escaped now as Nasr stepped closer to the edge of his shoulder. There was so much he wanted to use the demon for.

On the wall of the city Kuroi stood, looking at the chaos below. Her brother stayed close behind her and spoke of something. She shook her head and watched as Inei drove some of the prim and proper into the wilderness. Would forgiveness find them and they adopt a new life or they fade away.

She turned to see the light of the moon focused on a single spot. Yuyami rested a hand on her shoulder and filled her in. Their father had chosen to stay and chat with Elena.

It's happening. I've never seen it before but it's happening", he said flying to the light, "Lisa call lumerin. Oh if you don't want the demon gone just tell me and I will return it", he said as he began to absorb fear into the chess piece, "no I'm not playing a game. I'm just collecting. Maybe I should give them to kuroi. I told you, I have no interest in being a god", he said as he landed beside Lisa and Elena, "ha. Surprising isn't it."

The five dragon disappeared and appeared behind him and a full body fur werewolf walked towards him, "you're that kid. I knew you would do something big but this is too big"

The piece was snatched when Nasr flew away. He shifted back to a proper Nyctoran once outside the light. " You can have the demon when I am finished with him. A bit of revenge and a sweet treat for Inei" He chuckled.

He tossed the piece up and caught it only to hold it against the sky. Next to it's silhouette, Nasr noticed the two siblings watching from the wall. " A gift to Kuroi...or a collection...hah! You have offered her better gifts"

The piece popped out of his fingers when he heard the new voice. It was fumbled around until he caught it mere inches from the ground. He straighted up to see the werewolf and vanished into the shadows to a nearby branch. Who was this beast and what did he mean?

No Nyctoran was known to be so beastly beyond the Valra. Yuyami leaned over the edge of the wall as he observed the newcomer. "Now there's something you don't see. How many of your forms has he seen sis?"

She glanced over to see the familiar shape and shrugged. " Only the ones he needs to see...or wants to see" A quick glance to the sky was made before she looked down at the dragon. Once every detail was taken in, she focused on Shinigami.

" That's not an answer. Your werewolf form is a swift one. I bet you could use it to catch the attention of the one and vanish befo-ow!" He rubbed his arm and turned to find her glaring at him. " What?"

She shook her head and leaned against the wall to watch. " I should ask you why your here and not exploring. You did say that's what father wanted, right?" Her gaze focused on a shimmering ghostly form at the edge of the moonlight. " Even with my warning he still sends some mana..." She said with a sigh.

You did tie you soul to that piece", Elena said

Of course I did", shinigami replied

He's dumb", the werewolf said

Hey he's still my friend. If he needed it he just had to ask although it might kill him", shinigami replied, "why did they come down"

They wanted to see who made all the fuss. By the way we met. I'm the one you saved", the werewolf said grining

Why the hair though. It's too much", shinigami replied, "oh you don't want them to see your form. Ok, if you truly want to help I need a time circle. Maybe. But I need a direct link to solarium. I need a puppet and forget the puppet I will use my body what I need is that link and when it's done, perform the time spell. Freeze everything expect us and tell the ones in the shadows to prepare five large portals. They know I noticed them right", he said pointing behind them

Oh they aren't even trying. Seems like you don't have a plan", the werewolf said

It's war. The plan is to kill everyone or make them brake. I'm going with the first one. Tell the overpowered one to chain her up. If anything happens the back up plan will be put into effect. We can't let anyone from this city get out", shinigami said as the were wolf nodded and shadows began to fly of in all directions

By the way if anything happens to that piece your soul will be affected. You kept changing the subject", the werewolf said turning to his human form, "good luck. By the way don't try killing any children this time"

Oh the children here are disgusting. It would e easier to just kill them all. Trust me, you would want to do the same. Any way watch out for Travis. His human. The most dangerous of all cause we don't know his real plan. Don't associate with him and if so tell him I'm going to kill him if he comes near my business. He really thinks I won't find out", he said opening a portal and brought out two gloves and wore them, "I really want to sleep right now. That women didn't let my body sleep"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus