Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Again with the name she wanted to wipe from existence. Unlike the other two siblings, Yuyami meaning dusk or twilight and Sonne meaning sun, Kuroi's name was given as an insult or joke. Black was all it meant, a statement of everything Solarium wanted to be rid of.

She shook her head as she forced herself back up and into her throne. " That worthless parasite...is nothing like me!" Her glared was fierce as she gathered the whip in her hand. " And your obsession with her...is most disturbing. Do yourself a favor...and turn those swords on her" A quick gesture was made to both blades before she sat straight and proper again.

His threat was far from forgotten though. she pointed at him and a collar of magic appeared on his neck. On the inside were blades or something akin to a laser string. " Speaking of Kuroi....I recall you telling her that your neck was delicate" She said leaning forward with a delighted grin. " I want to see how an immortal lives...with no head! You put my head in that portal..." She gestured towards where her blood flowed from. " And you lose yours, got it? Don't bother trying to take it off...only I can do that"

Silently she cursed both Lumerin and Kuroi for their interference. The loss of blood was starting to blur her vision and make her head light. To show it would be far to imperfect and weak thtough. The fight had to end soon.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

I have something that destroys magic and disturbs mana. Just try it", he said as a chain appeared from a portal behind her and tied her up then the end flew to his hand. He dragged her over to him and kicked her head down then jumped to her back and kneeled her to the ground landing on her kneel down, "you really think I care what goddess you are right now", he said getting in front of her crouching down and lifted her face by holding her chin to face him. He patted her left cheek twice, "you could be the goddess of life or desth but if you act in am aytitude expect to be punished. Also here's a punishment for cussing kuoi", he said slapping her, "beautiful name by the way. Makes it feel like you're rewarding your tongue when you say it"

Everything occured so quickly, leaving her vision swimming for some time. It steadied when he made her look at him. Her own creation, a human, somehow placing her in a most humiliating position. She refused to let it stand.

Her head quickly turned aside when he slapped her. An inhuman growl could be heard as flames rose her body and her tail and wings manifested. " Arrogant beast...fool! How dare you speak to me like that!" The chains creaked from the pressure her wings put on them. " and to speak of her like she's...worth something! You truly are tainted, little one"

The effort put into shattering the chains forced her blood out faster. A quick fluttering of the heart dropped her to the ground. " And you forget...your mana...your spells...all of it's mine!" Her fire reached into him to grab and remove every bit they could find. In the blaze, she struck the key with her tail and it turned one more time.

The world trembled and vast amounts of long since forgotten, even forbidden mana escaped as the key began to rise. While some flowed into Solarium, the rest gathered above and began to form something.

Its form was left unknown as a silvery-blue light fell from the heavens to slam the key back into place. The light and mana cleared away to reveal another dragon. Though dark as the night, his scales glittered with the diamonds of the sky. A long, flowing mane of moonlight ran the length of his neck and lit the silver and crystal details on his body. His long and slender snout and surprising night beauty gave evidence of his ties to Kuroi. For such a dark dragon, he glowed almost as bright as the sun herself. " Half their mana is mine...Solarium"

Shut up", he said pointing at the new comer as mana strands tied him up and he was thrown to the side youre not fighting back. So you must already been broken then. No fun breaking a broken toy is there", he said as the chains moved and tied around her neck and he dragged here face to face to him, "do you know what hell feels like. It's like your worst nightmare but happening in real life not like fears illusion. Have you felt it before, no, then let me educate you", he said saying her with the sword and began to cool down her blood with the stone, "now a kiss to commemorate this time", he said grining

You teach him how to treat women like that", the kin asked Elena

No. We teach him how to beat up those who fight him", she said writing down

Makes sense", he said then went back to wroting

A toy!? She opened her mouth to breath fire at him only to be choked off by the chains. Fear of was no concern to her as she clawed at what choked her. Even as he stared her down, she smirked in defiance...until the blade made it's mark.

For a moment, darkness swallowed the sky and earth. Then like a little flame trying to light a room, light flickered for dominance over the night.

Blue returned to her eyes as she stared at him in disbelief. " I-I am..." Light faded from her blood as it was cooled. The pain, like acid, made her tremble. Through it all her tail swung around for a final strike, cloaked in the flames of her spirit.

The dragon who was cast aside absorbed the mana binds and got to his feet. He looked at Shinigami and his wife and sighed. " Solarium...what have you done to yourself..." his claws ticked over the scars of the cracks on his chest as he pondered the events. It escalated so fast but something he noticed left a question in his mind, one he would ask later.

Kiss my feet then", he said bringing her face to his kneel as let it fall to his feet, "well let's get this over with. I'm fighting an immortal goddess and it feels too easy", he said as he sat on the air

She chuckled and closed her eyes. " Aren't you...the clever one" A tornado of fire spiraled from her body and turned it to ash as it grew. From the twister, Solarium's spirit took form. Bit by bit the solar flames knit together a new body for her.

" Now that you've had your 'fun', it's time I ended this!" The sky lit up once more when she fanned her wings over the world but it was red with fire. Molten raindrops fell and dug pits into the land. " For you...little one..." She said looking at him. " I'll take your mana by removing that head"

Her claw gleamed with magic as she reached out to him. Before she could set off the collar, Lumerin struck her down. She scrambled to her feet and lashed her tail across his face. " Quit interfering with my goals!" She roared.

He shook his head and growled at her. The games, determination, all of it was beyond Lumerin's limits now. Cold, pale flames burst from his mouthbut she blocked them with her wings. When she brought them away to attack, he was waiting and sank his teeth deep in her neck. "No more torment! Let it end already"

Ha old man lumerin. Didn't know it was you I thought it was someone who wanted to take revenge on her again", he said resting on the ari like he was sitting on a throne and looked comfortable, "also take care of those falling lava drops while you're out it my kin men are busy taking notes to do something about it", he said ponying at his kin who were just taking notes, "I know you want the old era to end but aren't you destroying too much. It's better to not kill her. Trap her here with that key also I will be taking notes too", he said bringing out his notebook and went to work, "do be kind and make it instresting. Kuroi told me to bye time but it seems like I would need your powers of I want to finish it all myself"

The two scrapped for a few moments before Lumerin knocked her aside with his tail. He turned and smiled at Shinigami though sorrow resided in his eyes. " Worry not of the destruction. My daughter has taken care of that, you shall see soon" A solar flare nailed him in the head and sent him staggering away.

" A creature of death restore the world!? Why would she bother?" Light drew to a single point over her head until a sword that housed the sun in the blade appeared. " There is no light in her, therefore no heart, no love, only death which drives her" The sword was driven through Lumerin's shoulder and he roared out in pain.

His blood was also light but held a silver tone to it. It crawled up the sword like a wild vine and shattered it, scattering the pieces far and wide. " You say our daughter does not understand love..." He said flicking his wings opens. Light blasted out and transformed the lava rain into diamond dust. Multicolored lights sparkled before their eyes like glitter in a snowglobe. " But you have lost the capacity to love, my dear...you are so blinded that you missed something precious"

" I have missed nothing!" She roared. Her tail circled overhead to conjure more light swords to attack him. They struck with the sound of thunder and swallowed Lumerin in a light orb.

Head raised high, she cast Shinigami a smug grin. If anyone was to be sealed with the key, she would ensure it was him. A single step was made before she was blasted aside with reflected light. It transformed into crystal rings on her neck, limbs, and body that were held in place by long spikes. The pain was so great that she thrashed about and nearly snapped off a hand. An attempt to escape was met by her power being reflected back.

" You did miss something, my dear..right before your eyes too" He said with care as he approached. He pointed to Shinigami and the rings reacted, forcing her to look at him." I know you witnessed the gift of immortality. Something our daughter doesn't give lightly but what was truly touching was what he did. In your pride, you failed to notice how aggressive he got every time you put Kuroi down"

Lunar chains bound her to the key of light when he slid a crystal ring onto it. " There was a time...we shared that bond...I once felt the warmth of your heart..." The rest of the sealing circle was finished before he went to her. Spikes through her neck prevented her from speaking but her glare was lethal. " Now you are cursed to share that warmth with the world we created together...to be its beating heart...the sun within"

He was writing then looked up, "and the problem is all he's saying is true. Let's see lumerin blood is silver to then his chosen child was the silver dragon not kuroi same with sonne for solarium. Oh that true", he said as a time spell appeared around them stoping any movement that went through, "I'm not the one powering the spell people stronger than me are. They stop time when they see something that needs to be stoped", he said standing up and walking over to them, "you two are the most powerful beings out here and a single quarrel is all to destroy our world. Genocide. Doesn't matter who survives all will die. It would be wise to get rid of you both right here and now but kuroi wouldn't like that and we still need you both alive. So I came up with a plan. Seal her soul down on earth by attracting it to mine and pushing her out then leave her body up there. The next person up will take care of her body. I was going to do the same for lumerin but looking at it now you're both doing the job for me. Even Travis gets a good deal from this. Doesn't it feel planed to you. You destroy each other who gets the cake you, no. You guys have been screaming at each other for years. Why don't you both just shut up and be quiet. People around you can't take it anymore look around. Is this perfection. Well I should signal for them to realeases you so enjoy killing each other. I will just watch. Don't worry I will seal your powers for myself when it's over so no one gets it and I'm willing to take care of your children for you. So be kind and be quiet, you're too loud", he said as the circle was released and the words reached them

When they were released, Lumerin turned his head towards Shinigami. A misconception of blood had been made due to Solarium's attack and he sighed. " Even I can't explain why her blood runs black "

He returned to the key and turned it in the opposite direction. It glowed brightly and sang with a mesmerizing tone. All around its base the ruins of the city remained, a sight he had seen at the end of every era. A world ravaged by Solarium once more. " She asked that you buy her a little more time and you did just that " He said as the key's magic ran through the chains. " The problem with your plan is the sun was never her body but her heart"

The rings glowed a bright red and the sun goddess reared up to fight them. Her thrashing and trembling revealed the pain she was in though the collar left her mute. If she had to be bound to the earth then she would do so by her terms.

Her gaze fell upon Travis as her mana began to be dragged to the key. The overwhelming presence she exuded made him look her in the eyes. What he saw was visible to no one else. As her heart was removed, a strand of mana flowed into him and a tri-colored light glowed at his heart briefly. In his head he heard her final words. "It's time you paid your dues" He replied with a vague nod, simply dropping his head.

Satisfied, she allowed her mana to be drawn into the core of the world. Her heart was bound in crystal which the constellations attached their chains to and began to drag it into the sky. As it rose, the crystal shackles faded. Her body scattered into little flames and vanished.

Lumerin's form faded away like a ghost, to return his form him the sky, but his voice lingered. " This is indeed the most violent end since we were first destroyed but I told you not to fret over the destruction. A single soul you left out of your plans. Witness what the time you gave Kuroi was used for"

It started with a single drop, then a few, and soon a downpour. Droplets of moonlight fell to the ground and if one could manage to see, would see spirits resting inside. Mingled with the rush of the rain was voices and laughter. From each drop rose something alive. A tree, flower, grasses, and even Nyctorans destroyed in Solarium's fire sprouted from the ashes. Each one looked over themselves then stared in wonder as the world began to heal.

I see. Then good luck with your wife. I connected you two by souls with marriage magic so you two still have to deal with each other. If you want to now when just now", he said snapping his fingers as the magic was done, "change her for me will you. Also tell us earlier next time something bad is happening ok we aren't gods you know. So where's kuroi", he said looking up to him

There was so much to cringe about but worst was perhaps being bound to Solarium. Some things could not be changed and he feared what might become of the coming era if no break was given.

" You are most cruel and have set the path for the next era. You and Travis both" He said as his light was filtered through the clouds. "As for the location of my daughter...you shall find her in a cave, within a mountain that rests in the shadow of her castle. Before you go, I suggest speaking to the one she sent" The clouds parted enough to allow a beam of light to cross over Travis. He still stood near the others, watching with a hollow expression.

He looked over to Travis then back to lumerin, "you know I'm just going to kill him right. Well might as well take to him", he said as Tobi possessed Travis arms and draged Travis to shinigami, "word of darmacus", he said as a circle appeared over Travis who was laid flat in front of him. Sword appeared over Travis each one aimed at a critical point of his body, "new look. Now get straight to the point ad don't try convincing me to let you live if you do a sword falls"

"Pray that he is more interested in the truth than revenge" Kuroi's voice echoed in his mind as he stared at one of the blades. If it wasn't for her he would have been long gone. " Too the point...right"

He took a deep breath and tried to gather how to tell him of the sacrifice. No matter how he looked at it, there was no easy way. Then again magic exhaustive at the more powerful stages. " Don't go to that cave if you want to keep your sanity. Wait for her instead...it may be a week or even a month before she can return. Depends on how much mana she spent"

Oh you know what I was taking about", he said as a sword fell on Travis arm, "you killed the people you were supposed to protect all in cold blood. I will like you hear an explanation no I mean we", he said as the group behind him had stood up and mana gathered around them creating a tsunami of mana that showed their rage, "I'm just a member of the clan I don't have much power to protect not that I'm willing so talk. what was the plan through out"

" Aaargh!" He clenched his teeth and scowled at the blade while he focused on numbing the pain. It took only a few minutes to erase it into a dull throb.

The wave of mana was a prized jewel in his eyes. He would take it and weave it into his grand design if he could. " You take that mana for granted don't you? In your time it was as endless as the sky. No one had to rest and anything was possible" His good hand was balled into a fist as he looked at Shinigami. " But that's not the case now. Humanity was destroyed and Nyctorans took their place. 500 years after the fall the first humans were born back into the world but we were weak, powerless, and no ties to the spirit. It was Solarium's eternal curse"

Memories colored his vision when he closed his eyes. Though it had been ages, his time as a boy was still clear. " I am the first and only human to be born with magic since that time. My parents are Raixi and treated me well but I am still human and lost them so society could put me 'where I belonged'. I know how humans are treated both in cities and in the tribes. The difference is tremendous and so are the numbers but then I stumbled across something that explained it all"

He opened his eyes again and looked at those surrounding him. " The human gene is nothing more than a genetic degradation or result of purity. Humans are rare in the tribes but treated as equals. Often they will marry another Nyctoran but the children are always Nyctorans and stronger both physically and magically. In the cities humans are abundant and sometimes outnumber the Nyctorans. They are treated as slaves or worse and are never allowed to marry a Nyctoran. Pure humans are weaker and sicker than their parents, slowly killing our kind"

More atrocities were done in the cities but he dared not speak them. He scowled at his situation and carried on. " To free humanity from this fate and give us back our power I needed to use Sonne's system. Humans can have children with any element of Nyctoran with the exception of egg layers and those with reversed gender roles. I used this knowledge to my advantage early on with her system to put every element into a single bloodline...almost. I only needed to build it's purity then you destroyed her system before I could finish!"

An attempt to get up was made when pain shot through his arm. With a groan his head hit the ground and he stared at the sky. " While she desired beauty and perfection...I needed the purity of the blood. Mixing the lines strengthened the Nyctoran genetics and their hold on the magic but the purity, even inbred lines weakened them and allowed the human genes to become dominant. Magic would be genetically restored to our kind and the curse thwarted"

With the plan mostly explained he realized no reason was given for the slaughter. The scent filled his nose as their cries echoed in his head. " They could have lived right? Seen the new era themselves? No, under your system they would be exposed to the 'flawed' Nyctorans and propagated strength in their magic. I had to protect my work...preserve the Nyctoran purity until I could break the curse through Sonne and Kuroi...the keys to unlocking the First Race...your kin...for all humanity...but how would you understand when you were born without the curse"

How would you understand me. Should I explain to you very well. Look at it like this. You were born with a lot of mana and lived free in a society like yours. Then the lesser ones came to you saying your existence was a problem. They Ganges up on you and butchered your kind to the point you all had to separate. No matter how strong you were they brought a whole army to fight you and treated it like it was a sport. We are the strongest race out there but that points hands at us. You think we didn't want to change things. You think we didn't want to provide what was needed. A way to become stronger. We found it by the way. Strength in the body and mind we planed on teaching it in the new era I was already teaching a boy about it. Guess what happened. They are all dead. Well the boy is not. I trusted you I thought you over their sufferings and as someone who made it you would help guide them but you turned tails and became them. And a curse. I can't use magic until I'm in my strongest form considered a disability. Do you think the world will be a better place if everyone thought like you. I've come all this while. Controlling my mana, my body strength, my magics and skills to the point of where I am. Don't talk to be about being cursed when you have the best chances to changing who you are. Your bodies grow better, magic tools are something you can use magic spirits like fairies are a option even powerful beings can help your level. Don't understand how I got here then look around. Haven't you noticed that among the people behind me I'm one of the weakest but my skills is why they know me. Not my complaining"

Electricity danced around his hand while his fingers curled like claws. " Where was your kind many eras ago! Nowhere! Even when you were here you did nothing! I did what needed to be done!" He clenched his fist and the lightning shot across his body, shattering the sword with a loud pop. For a moment his eyes and teeth glowed as he sat upright.

"...Even if it tears me apart..." Fire flared from his fingertips when he touched his wound to sear is shut. Slowly he lifted his gaze to study every one that surrounded him. " We are only stronger because we can use every element. The Nyctorans mirror us in every aspect with the boons of magic and bestial features. The tools you speak of? They use them too it doesn't set us apart!"

With a sigh, he looked away and shook his head. All his dreams of seeing the world as it was before and giving every human magic was now dogged by another human. It made little sense. " It would have been a gift to her, you know...a new world with so much magic that she could create with just a word. She wouldn't have to s-..." His eyes clenched shut for a moment. What was he thinking? He had been gone so long she didn't seem to care about him anymore.

He looked up at Shinigami. Knowing he was limited in his magic use added weight to his words and Travis mulled over them carefully. Eventually he glared and the internal war became visible. " You trusted me because I knew Kuroi. The loss isn't on your head and your kind still live. More powerless humans will be born eventually...but they won't be the same"

Travis if I was born blind, without magic I would still be strong. Don't blame your birth for weaknesses. And also if you're going to complain so much then stab yourself with your own sword", he said as the sword rage gave him manifested, "they use it too. They don't even understand magic enough. Don't compare them to us. We lived through our own struggles and are this strong cause of it. Seeing how you know so much tell me was she smiling when you told her your little plan. Change the system to give humans magic. Was she smiling when you said you sacrificed them all", he asked

Enough talk let's kill him already", a muscular kin said walking forward, "be it weak or strong anyone who acts like that deserves a beating. I still haven't heard a good reason for killing the humans"

Oh he's right. What's the reason Travis. Was it you wanted the humans to become stronger or you wanted them to become stronger under you or you wanted to become stronger", shinigami said walking forward to him the blades stared at his legs, "or maybe you just wanted to kill all species except humans. Genocdie like the luminaries"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus