Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" What? No, no. They are pure light" Nasr said as he wandered to the edge of the stream. " They are tolerant of the day element though. The phoenix is day element and so are a few others"

He watched as the light on the stream slowly faded away. It would be easy to find Kurikol at night. " The light you hold I think they see as different because you wield pure darkness too. THAT has never been seen before"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“I understand so it is the light element that has been going out of control. You know what is annoying, the light and the day are so similar that you can’t differentiate and the dark and the night elements are the same.”, he said scratching his head, “what if they sre all in one”

He stood up straighter with the suggestion. " Blend them into two elements?" The differences and similarities of each he ran through his mind. Only the bitter wind prevented him from getting lost in his thoughts.

He turned to face his friend once more. " It may work. Adding a day element to our team would be....wise...." His face filled with disgust at the thought. " You could ask them what the differences are between day and light"

“That Phoenix girl is a day element you say right. No instead we could ask that woman. She’s still under our control”, he said tearing a piece of paper out of his notebook, “well, let’s get the magic ready”

Nasr smirked at the idea. " That spirit of yours is very helpful" He walked away from the stream to the longma. " Depending on what you want to ask this could be awhile" He said as he removed the saddles. They ran into the forest as he smacked them. " They can hunt while we get answers"
He returned and sat in the grass nearby. Looking at Shinigami now, he nodded.

“Ok then”, he said drawing on the paper with his thumb he had bitten, “this shoukd set up the barrier and the arrow. To talk to the spirit, we need it to be close which it is not”

He narrowed his eyes and thought on how to change that. " I could try to bait her close. A nightmare that will force her to follow our path...."
He started to scratch something into the ground now. " I will not reveal where we are. How close does the spirit have to be?"

Like face to face. Or around 6 miles. Which one he prefers, it’s all up to him”, he said then looked at his buckle then up to the paper, “let’s get this into the town first then we get yuuma then we ask he questions later. Also, let’s kidnap the person in charge for this town, shoukd he fun”

He chuckled as he stood back up. " To the city then." Now that the sun had set his breath was visible. A shiver ran through him as he looked to the sky and looked around. " There is the glow...." Turning to face the light, he started walking.

" I will see if I can figure out who the leader of this city is. That should give you time to place that" He had never seen any other city before. The thought of crowds of new faces tore his stomach to shreds. In silence he thanked the cold for hiding his fears.

“I can sense your fear by the way. Now I know why I’m so tired, it’s too cold here. I hate the cold”, he said wrapping himself with light, “so we need to enter the city then, since I have my piece, they can’t control me, but since your pice might be destroyed, I don’t know. But let’s go in then”

He looked over his shoulder briefly. How much did he know? " Yeah...too cold. I should swipe a couple coats while we are there"

The pieces...that raised far to many questions. " I almost hope my piece still exists. I will continue to use it to get the others, like yours, off the boards" The cold became too much for him now. He took his raven form and flew off.

“Where you going”, he called out at followed him on foot, he remained the chain and wore it, “don’t tell me someone about to attack”

The broken answer rang clear in the crisp air. "T-city...warm thehr" He flew to a tree that held a view of the place below, and landed,
clinging to his throat once he reverted. " That was....awful...ahem" There was plenty of time for Shinigami to catch up while his throat recovered. The rough feel was enough to keep him from doing that again. " No one is attacking. The city is over here"

He created a ball of darkness around himself, “get in quickly”, he said then began to run to the city, “ I will keep us warm till we get there. This cold is unnatural, you shouldn’t be cold with all those feathers”

"Thanks!" He said as he got in the darkness. Frozen feathers would indeed make things much more difficult. " If this cold is unnatural then I would say the ice elements thrive here"

He stoped for a moment, “let’s go back then”, he said looking annoyed, “their cold is just something of an annoyance”

" We will go back. You still want info and we need to plan how to capture the Luminary" The cold placed a new determination in him now. "Besides the faster we get past this city the sooner we can leave the cold behind"

“It’s annoying. They remind snow women. Hated women more like. They drive me sick ever time they touch me, literally. And they are annoying”, he said then began to run again, “let’s gut this over with then”

" Snow women? Still not good if you get sick" He paid closer attention to the landscape as he ran along. The trees weren't made for constant cold temps. His friend was right, something was unnatural about the cold.

Though the city had the same basic layout, it was crafted from local stone, metal, and crystals. Such materials did not help the chill at all.
The crystal in the streets lit up as they walked across them. " Damn bright....I am going to look around. Someone has to know something"

“A bar then”, he said with a smile that said I want to go to the bar, “where else but a bar to get answers of naughty bunches don t you say”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus