Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Nasr pointed at him with a devious grin. " Ofcourse and you can warm up at the same time. You have something up your sleeve it seems"
The cold air made it difficult to find scents but he sniffed the air all the same. Eventually the sweet scents of food and drink were found in the bitter air. " This way" He said as he started walking again. " Do not say a word...it is better than wandering aimlessly"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Ok”, he said following, he changed the ball of darkness to a ball of light then followed behind him.

Thankfully the cloak hid what he was or the city would be panicking. The cold was not the only thing out of place. The scent of Valra was sorely lacking in this city. Luminaries always used them so where was the clan that belonged to this place?

When they reached the bar, he stepped inside only to recoil. The scent was overwhelming. Within Nyctorans of all elements sat about having a grand time.
In the far corner a bright set of eyes stared at them. This person also wore a cloak and played with some strange magic.

He walked forward, “ imprisonment.”, he said this word and walked over ti the bar tender, “ crazy cold outside isn’t it. The trees themselves seem to be dying”

The bar tender was of the water element. His hair was dark green and seemed to resemble seaweed and his eyes glowed a bright yellow. A distinct clop of horse hooves could be heard as he walked over to them. " You two look a bit young to be here" He said in an intimidating way.

Nasr kept his head down as he tried to maintain his nerves. He could steal from anyone by talking to them so why was this so hard? " Looks are not everything, sir."

The bar tender stared at them like they were living cockatrices before laughing. " What you telling me you figured out immortality!?" He leaned across the counter now with a smug grin. " I ain't buying it"

Something snapped inside Nasr. His cloak fanned out to risk him being seen as he turned and faced down the Kelpie. The green glow returned to his eyes as his talons threatened to sink into the man's neck. " Do not think you can drive my kind off..." The words were harsh but spoken to prevent others from hearing. " Now, my friend said something. The weather does not match the landscape"

" Yes, the cold and trees..." He said quickly as he pulled away. " Nothin strange to us. It's always been like that"

He got a little triggered when he heard the comment about immortality, “well dear sir, you see, we are cursed to look this. We just came to drink off the disappointment and get some warmth. It’s awfully cold here. Too cold. Makes me sick to the chest. You’re a water element aren’t you, why is this normal to you”

Having had Valra claws at his neck, the man bought the story Shinigami gave. " Well if the cold is getting to ya, then have a seat. What can I get ya? And uh...pardon my manners. Can't be too careful"

To keep up the act Nasr dropped a few gold pieces on the counter. " Hydra's Venom"

The man took the gold with a grin. "Ya got a strong gut to ask for that. Anyway.." He turned around to get to work. " I don't like the cold myself. Freezes the lakes and ponds but it's always been like that"
He turned back around and placed the drink before Nasr. The scent alone was potent enough to clear his head.
" Like I said" The man continued. It's always been like this for me. I've heard some folks claim this cold only existed since that tower was built. That just doesn't make any sense"

“Really”, he said then looked at the man , “ honey mixed with milk, cold and alcohol makes me sick. Then since when has this started. When the the tower get built and why”

As the man turned to get what Shinigami asked for, Nasr flicked his glass. The drink changed from a venom color to blood red. This primed the drink for what he wanted.

The Kelpie returned and placed a different glass before Shinigami. "Yer clearly not from around here to ask stuff like that. The tower was built before my time. If I rememba right, my grandsire said it was built 300 years ago" He said with a shrug. " Said the forest was thick here and ran with crystal rivers. Dunno if that's true"

Another clawed hand reached over them only to drop a Hydra's fang, dipped in phoenix blood in Nasr's drink. The drink smoked for a bit then gave off a sour scent. This surprised Nasr, making him turn to see the hooded figure who was watching them earlier.

" What do ya think Yer doing ruining a guests drink?" The Kelpie said as he crossed his arms. The figure simple shrugged.
The drink was perfectly fine to Nasr. The blood managed to burn off the liquor making it better suited for him. The figure leaned down as he went to take a taste and whispered something that made Nasr freeze.

“Forget nasr, he can Handel himself. So are the people happy with this. Are they really happy with what is happening here cause I’m very well not.”, he said

The Kelpie growled through a sigh as he watched the figure. It wasn't until Nasr got up to follow the figure that he answered the other questions.
" Well it depends on who ya ask. Those of the fire, water, and plant elements are not happy. Then ya got the ice, earth, rock, and air elements...they seem as happy as a pampered senmurv"

“I see”, he said then brought out his notebook and began to write in it, “well I feel you man. I know what it feels like to be annoyed to the limit. I can see it all. Thanks for the drink though, is it ok to take it with me?”

The man nodded as he wiped down the counter. " Ya might as well take it. Yer friend took his with" Once the counter was clean he looked past him to the two walking away. " Ya almost sound like you can change things."

He gave a little smile, “well, that’s because I’m the one who changes the thing that some people want glued down I changed your attitude. “, he said then took his drink outside, “I will see you later in summer, have some ice ready”

A look of bewilderment sat on the Kelpie's face as he thought about that statement. He then shook his head with a light chuckle. " ya sure did. I'll be forward to that summer!"

Nasr and the mysterious figure were tucked into a dark corner. They resembled assassins or smugglers more than anything else.
When they saw Shinigami, the one reached under their cloak to grab something. Nasr grabbed their wrist and shook his head.
" Things are pretty bad" He said as he stepped into the light.

“Hey nasr,”, he said dropping the paper on the ground, then knelt to pick it up and stood, “we forgot to pay the man you know, you got any change on you. Nevermind, we will do thst later. New girlfriend I take ie,she must be pretty to have you talk in private”

" YOU forgot to pay him." He said with with a grin. " No, they are not my new girlfriend. I wonder though, who will find a girl first? You or me?"

The mysterious one sighed. " Boys....you find time to joke at a time like this? Follow me" She floated through the streets without a sound.

“Following a woman that I don’t know in a hood or walk the other way and find some Coates. Oh the decision so simple that it’s hard to answer”, he said to nasr then looked at her, “I’m sure I will find one first. She doesn’t count by the way, she found you”

" Right, it is such a tough choice...I bet she has warm place we could stay at too" He kept his voice down in hopes of her not hearing. " Oh so we have to find them first?" He smirked as he remembered the dream. " Good luck. You repeat what you did in the dream and I will be stealing them"

The woman jumped down to a portion of the city hidden below. " Will you two move your....ugh"

“I don’t understand. You know what let’s follow the woman. We got time dont we”, he said walking after her, “do we have to run?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus