Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I wish i could see your faces and punch them. You can't give a man privacy anymore. Vaulkar o could smell the blood you left on kuroi's body and averin don't ack like Tobi's was the only one listening in on the conversation", e said sitting up and rested his back, "speaking of which do you know why my mom started such a conversation. Is she dying and requesting grand kids. No, even death wouldn't want to deal with her guts. Then the silver one, forgot his nickname is it lust or sloth. Sloth it is. No gluttony maybe pride. Pride. Sounds good for him. What did he say cause I just had a wry awkward conversation and things are just king to get more awkward"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

"Hmm..." Vaulkar's eyes narrowed as he watched with a deadly focus. He was sure no blood was left on her, the floor perhaps but not her. Averin did a double take. " Excuse me!? I have work to attend around this castle. I don't hear every conversation"

" Let it be. This kid will find a way to remove any obstacle in his path" The blood dragon stated as he sat back. " But he's right, it's not like we hear every conversation. Moving on, this Silver One can only refer to two. Lumerin and Yuyami. If either of them is the one she mentioned then I suggest summoning them for answers"

" Or just ask Elena herself" Averin layed down and curled his tail tightly to his body.

" She would have told him already if it were that simple. It is amusing to think of...why would she insist on grandkids?" A drop of blood was rolled between his fingers and claws. It's shine and smooth form held a special facination.

Averin slammed his hand on the floor and glared at Vaulkar. " Since none of us know and your enjoying your headgames again, I'LL call our lord!" The markings in the floor glowed a bright blue and filled the room. For a moment a crescent moon hovered between them, then faded leaving the silvery form of the moon god. He looked around to find both of Kuroi's retainers staring at him. " A new era is nearly starting and already you two are at each other's throats?"

Chuckling, Vaulkar slid another chair over. " You know why and you know why we're here to begin with"

With a sigh the moon god sat down and looked over at Shinigami. " Yes, I do. I tasked two of my children with producing an heir, a new sun to take my wife's place. If Yuyami and Kuroi both produce one then each child shall be tested to see if they are worthy. I see that you are close to my daughter. Mind that you do not harm her in anyway" He looked towards the doorway, sensing the chaotic energy that kept her running. So much inside one girl, if only he could calm and guide her. " A bet has been made on when this child will be born. She has not told me what either of us shall receive but if this heir is born within two years she wins and I must pay her price. If the child is born over two years then I shall claim my reward. It sounds like she is desperate to win. Perhaps she seeks the heir to save your world?"

Trust me se knew she would win or else she wouldn't have asked for a bet with...a god that sees through walls", he said trying to talk to the direction of the voice, "also pining them against each other is a bad idea. Example kuroi and sonne. You just create unessary fights that don't need to happen. How about your son makes an heir, he a silver dragon I'm sure someone into that, and we call it a day. I know ways to get a woman...ways that would want women to lock me up and shut my mouth so no one else finds out. I'm not bragging but I kinda am. Also what's the deal with those two. It's like cool guardian and strict bone with them"

" Yes, the war has gotten...fierce" Lumerin stared at the floor as he recalled everything the world had faced. " Immortality...a gift and curse but even gods have their bane. The city Luminaries have taken a custom of their children slaying the parent of the same gender to claim the throne. It was created to worship Solarium and Sonne after they learned that a god of the same force can absorb another for their place. This is why I seek an heir" A heaviness resided in his eyes when he lifted his gaze. " Sonne will not absorb her mother and if she did would become the next tyrant. If a new god or goddess of the sun is born and raised with a pure gentle heart then they can absorb both...my wife and daughter's essence...and rule this world benevolence. I did not give this task without thought. "

He took a shaky breath in and calmed himself. " Allowing my son to produce the heir is your choice. He has already been sent out to regain his power and find a wife, however, what shall you do if you and my daughter grow close enough to change your mind?"

Vaulkar raised a brow and looked at Lumerin. A fascinating question indeed and one that raised many more in his own mind.

Seeing this, Lumerin chuckled. " Don't mind them. They have opposing views on many things but each looks after Kuroi in their own way. Averin is an ancient spirit and sticks to the proper and refined way of life but Vaulkar is still young. As a blood dragon, his age is equal to 19 or 22 human years. How is that possible when he has ruled his clan for so long? In human years he was about six when he took the throne but you can see the conflict now"

The dude is 29. I thought you were as old as averin, son offense averin", he said surprised, "lumerin. I can feel that angry trying to be surprised as soon as you asked me that question. You don't have to ask that question if you don't want to I know well i don't want to answer it. But I'm someone that does what he must so if I have to, I would. Also how do we even switch goddesses. Why can't kuroi take her place. Do you have a brother", he said bringing out his notebook and Tobi took it with a pen, "it's not everyday you get to talk to the father of the world so I would take my chance here. What makes you tick. Your wife too. How's she. Any troubles. Can you monitor her"

" Ah haha! The dragon king can't determine a dragon's age...I love it" Vaulkar placed his hands behind his head and tipped the chair back. " Means my tricks are working"

" Yes...you young whelps and your pranks...They go too far I say" The ghost said with a sigh. " The offense I believe, belongs to the one who you assumed was older. He apperently doesn't care"

The answer offered struck Lumerin as ice. His gaze was fierce as he listened to all. " Before I answer your questions, I request that you make no such choice out of nessecity. I would rather see my daughter baren than see her heart torn apart because it was not an act of love. She will give you everything! Do not deny her the same devotion in such affairs"

He closed his eyes for a few moments and regathered his thoughts and emotions. " Now...Kuroi is the moon...death...the sun is not her realm and Yuyami is neither sun nor moon but Dusk and Dawn. In order for them to take my wife's place they MUST be of the sun in power, pure and whole. My daughter can only lay claim to my throne while the birth of my son created a new throne in the heavens" The movement of the notebook drew his attention. He stared at it for some time before saying more. " I have no siblings...not anymore. Solarium made sure of that during our fall. I have kept a close eye on her for a long while now and raised Kuroi in the hopes of putting her in check"

The terror and torment she faced and the hands of her mother and sister burned at his soul. " What a fool I was..." He said shaking his head. " The troubles are great and she continues to plot against you while sealed in the world. If you want to know what makes us 'tick' then you must be more specific"

I mean what makes a very powerful mother tick so.... I already know what makes sonne tick, insulting her mother. The other demons don't care for it since they want to rule the world without her themselves. But sonne is different. Mention her mother and she makes a mistake. Also thanks for all the answers. And no I'm not planning to hurt your daughter. I hate traitors. By the way what were you going to ask from my mother", he asked

" I see...yes, Sonne has built a powerful bond with her mother. My wife has many vices. Perfection, light, selfishness, pride, and so on. You must have noticed" Memories of Shinigami confronting her made little sense. She did grow angry but no matter what he said, she always laughed it off and fought more. It made no sense but...suddenly he looked out the window. Though only the sky was visible, his gaze seemed fixated on something.

" It must be those keys. Long ago we sealed a great darkness...evil with the keys. 'Never remove them' she told me and ever did she fuss over them. I took her obsession as a vigilant guard but even after her heart grew dark she said the same thing" The two retainers watched their lord when he fell silent. Pain and bewilderment washed over him in waves for some time before he spoke again. " What is sealed under them...besides a great darkness? She could have destroyed the world simply by removing the keys so why ignore them until..." He lifted his head and looked at Shinigami. " Empires built around the Key of light when they were sacred ground but more damning is she only unlocked a key when fighting you. Check them out"

" I have my suspicions but no hard evidence" Vaulkar said in an unusually calm manner. The devious light was replaced by a cold and calculated expresssion.

Both Averin and the moon god looked at him with suspicioun. " Spit it out!" Averin snapped.

" A third god. Why not? Solarium was sealed in the earth and the power that poured out was incredible" He shrugged and started rocking the chair.

" True...if a god is sealed then her obsession is more troublesome" The vibrant light of the god began to fade. His silvery-white form took on the tones of a storm cloud. Hope was offered with a few small words though, allowing ribbons of light to dance over him. " She doesn't deserve the same pain...thank you...Shinigami" He stood up and looked over them all once more. " I wasn't going to ask much of your mother. It would be best to see how the world sits at the time before I make a request. Much can happen in two years, do you not agree?"

I agree. And still not going that way with your daughter unless prompted. Now those keys, you said they sealed a great darkness. For some reason I have no interest in finding them even more", he said then took a deep breath, "and what should we tell kuroi about it"

" Tell her what you will. Until she has recovered, she shouldn't do anything brash but..." Past them all and to the window, Lumerin strode. " We both know she'll go after what is a threat"

" Speaking of, I should go check on her" Averin said and left the room.

How strange it seemed that Shinigami would be so bold and now avoid so much. Vaulkar cast his gaze between the two and wondered how this era would become. " Can't do much when you avoid everything, kid. You plan to stay here with the rest of us?"

" Leave him be, Vaulkar. Everyone needs a time of rest...no matter what it's for" The look on Lumerin's face was eerie as he peeked over his shoulder. " Fine. He's had a long enough day..." A hand was raised in defeat moments before the blood dragon vanished.

Ok they're both gone. Fine I will get you an heir. And I'm not trying to dodge anything, I'm still sixteen and the half you know", e said with a smile, "do you miss the sky. The good days before your wife turned, wait didn't they use those keys to release the demons or something along the way. What if that darkness you sealed was what corrupted her. I mean the mother of the earth one day and then a perfectionist the next", he said moving his head, "you're still there right",

He turned around and chuckled at the sudden change. The smile just added to it. " I see, You would take her away from here, away from them first. Now is not the time for that, we both understand as much. I can wait"

To ensure that he knew when he left, Lumerin stepped away from the window and sat on the foot of the bed. " Yes, I miss those times" He said as he looked towards the window. " Her change didn't happen overnight...it was slow and gradual. If there's even a sliver that you're right, then it's worth looking into"

Could it really be the answer? If it was the case then why wasn't he tainted or those who lived around them? " Kuroi used the Key of Darkness recently. Keep watch over her and mind yourself. If that is truly what corrupted my wife, then it shall be powerful snout to corrupt you"

Well then I will be careful. And watch over her", he said then tried to look over to lumerin but was facing the wall, "so what if there's a chance to change that goddess. If she changed once then sge can do it again", he said

A gently smile showed and he turned to look at him only to see the bizarre scene. " Walls are the next thing to be saved, are they?" Lumerhe chuckled and considered the possibility. " One can hope...what price shall be paid for testing that? Steel your heart, such an adventure holds a high reward. I can only hope that she wants to change"

Wait walls.", he said reaching out his hand and touched the wall, "I see. Well hopefully it will work. You would still hate my guts if it did. She's your wife, try to change her. She can't do it alone anymore", he said looking at him, "maybe you should start now"

For a time, Lumerin sat silently, grateful that he still understood a more pure side of life. " I don't hate you..." He said looking back towards the window. Memories of the sky made it glitter before him. An illusion but a beautiful one.

A familiar, dreadful shriek clawed at the back of his mind. Even as a god he found himself unsure, afraid even of what was to come. " Maybe you're right...but I shall leave you with this before I go to her. You can't change anyone. You can be there for them, as I shall do, but in the end the choice is theirs" He stood up and started to head for the door.

I know. Oh you can just jump through the roof averin might not mind. Just not in my room like make sure you aren't in my room when you do that", he said looking towards the door, "see you later hopefully not in a war like last time"

" I have something I must take care of first" He said looking over his shoulder. " See you in better days" The last of his light faded away as he vanished down the hall.

By now Keiran had woken up and was enjoying another meal. All of it was chilled to help cool the fire that lingered inside. Nasr remained by his side, watching and smiling that he seemed to be doing better. " Now that you have power are you going to train with Shinigami again?"

" You know I am!" He exclaimed while holding a slice of duck in the air. The grin on his face showed off his newly acquired fangs, a reminder that he was only half human. " I'll reach my dream of being strong like you two! Then no one can hurt our friends!"

The Valra laughed and stole a single slice of meat. " You have magic now too. I want to see how much you can do with it"

Tobi. Change me into something pjs would you", e said as Tobi change his clothes into a pajama pant and a black singlet(I think they are called undershirt). He laid down and closed his eyes to sleep then stood back up. He opened a portal to Keiran as pushed his head through, "oh you're awake. And looks like it worked say do you want to go to the lake of dreams. I think it's high time you went there", he said with a grin, "I smell Nasr. Oh I'm I facing Nasr or Keiran. You know what let me just come through", he said as the portal got bigger and he walked through, "who's who"

Both turned to face him when he came through the portal. " What do you mean who are you facing? I don't look like Nasr" Keiran chuckled.

" He cannot see. Look at his eyes, their cloudy" Nasr said as he knelt by the bed and smirked. " You really landed in hot acid to have your sight stolen. What did you do?"

The murky look pulled on a vague memory in the back of the boy's mind. He shifted uncomfortably and took another bite of food. " If you can't see then how will we...I can't dream..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus