Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ha I did. Well the boy has to help his race go on. He needs to learn", he replie to her through the link with a smile then looked around, "awe. It looks like like I'm dying and living at te same time", he said looking at their states, "so where's the boy then?"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

"It's not about preserving the human race though. New humans shall be born to the Nyctorans in time but Keiran is free from the curse. it's about restoring magic to humanity isn't it?" She stood up and raised her head, preparing to search the two. "If that's true then I must agree. But I don't want to see him trying stuff before he's old enough, understand? And you're not dying since your taken"

" Are you the reason she's smiling?" The fire dragon asked.
" He has to be! She didn't hurt him and he said she's the most beautiful of us all!" A small fuzzy dragon climbed to the fire one's head and flopped with the biggest grin. " He has every right to feel alive so quit glaring! Hehe"

" That means nothing! We all know she's the greatest beauty along with her sister" She tried to shake them off but vines latched onto her horns. An adorable little flower dragon joined the fuzzy one. " Your just jealous that he didn't choose you. It's so obvious look at him smile now!" The two little dragons hugged each other with massive grins and spoke in unison. " Their so CUUUUUTE!"

Kuroi winced and took a step back while the two bubbled over. Finally the flower dragon playfully jumped on the fuzzy one's back. " Can't admire the most beautiful flower without looking at the whole bouquet right!? We'll be the supporting flowers to make sure she's always the best for you!"

Put like that, Kuroi relaxed and looked over the girls around them. Was it really that simple to him? A bouquet of beautiful flowers instead of a lonely rose? Then again even his dad said seemed to say pretty things when he was caught.

The fuzzy one shoved off the flower dragon and nodded. " By the way maybe that Valra took the boy? Weren't there others playing with the kid?" She said flipping her head about.

Don't worry I'm won't let him do what his age shouldn't", he replied through the libk

Wow they don't hold nack do they", he said looking at the dragons then grinned, "o would but you need to ask her that question. If she's ok with it. Well I will be back", he said as his wings appeared and he took off into the air and made his way to the crystal where Nasr was said to be

As soon as he left, the little dragons lept at Kuroi's feet. Their eyes were bright with hope. " Please, goddess! We'll make sure you always look your finest for him!" The flower one turned to her friend with a smile. " And imagine how wonderful we could make their wedding day!"

A loud roar made the crystals sing and sent some of the dragons reeling. Many lowered their heads to Kuroi and waited in silence. " This has gotten way to flowery for me!" She studied them carefully. Either they were just kids still overly excited about love or They had an agenda...or so she thought. Maybe they were sincere but they jumped too far too fast. " My answer is no" She said turning away.

" But, but...maybe we did get too excited but..." They followed cautiously behind her as she walked away.

The crystal tower was nothing more than a natural spire. It's clarity was so pure that one could see through it. It gave off a bright light though didn't glow in its own right.

Below, the waving trees continued to cut paths through the forest. About hallway to the tower, dragons burst from the trees and scattered in every direction. A few headed towards the tower while a poison dragon noticed Shinigami.

Well at least Tobi isn't here", he said then dive down and landed facedown. He lifted up his head and spot out some dirt," Nasr where are you?"

Leaves rustled and some twigs snapped when the poison dragon glided overhead. " Nasr...Nasr...the dragon or the bird?" A tree creaked and bent down towards him to reveal a purple and green dragon. " If he's the dragon you'll find him by the tower. If he's the bird well...your out of luck. A shadow stole him away"

Well the dragon first then", he said standing up and dusted himself, "thanks very much. I would kiss you but I would get my head bitten off", he said as pavements of light appeared for his feet to walk onthen he looke up to her, "wanna show the way?"

A sly smirk showed at his comment and she slunk to the ground. " You've got a serpent at your neck do you?" Her steps were swift and nimble as she weaved her way ahead. She chuckled and looked back at him. " I can show you the way but you need to keep up" Her serpentine body weaved through the trees as she vanished into the woods.

Of course she moves fast", he said transforming to his second form and gathered dark mana to his body and began to follow his moving from tree to trew

The closer they got to the tower, the more transparent the trees became. Solid trunks and branches became so clear that one could see the sap flow them, some appeared to have blood running through them. Occasionally she looked back and smirked every time she saw him.

When they reached the tower, she spiraled partway up the crystal and peered down on the others. " We have a guest, my sisters. Let the boy go" Her eyes lit up as she looked towards him. The others followed her gaze and stepped aside when they saw him. One, another young dragon, continued to chase the boy around until she saw Shinigami. She stopped dead in her tracks, stared at him for a bit then bolted behind one of the older dragons.

" Hey! Why did you-ow..." Keiran clocked two of his heads together as he tried to look around. " How do Nyctorans handle multiple dream heads...it's...HI!" He smiled and practically ran up to Shinigami.

Three heads. Now that's something.", he said watching him run, "I don't know which one to pat. Well let's go find Nasr now", He said picking up Keiran and took the air with him

He chuckled and curled up when he was lifted. " I don't know what to do with them. Am I the first three headed dragon in dreams?" A fascination held him as he watched the world pass below.

I don't know. Let's ask kuroi", he said increasing speed to kurois location, "did you see Nasr"

Flowers adorned Kuroi's horns and were woven together to create a headdress. A blank expression was on her face even as she looked up. " Yes...Inei dragged him back here. Something about his payment for earlier. They're in a nightmare by now by no promise that it's truly a nightmare" Her gaze shifted with movement to her side. The two little dragons, with more in their hands, stopped in their tracks and grinned.

Ha. Flowers. Good", he said landing beside her then dropped the boy gently and flew to the top of her head, "he better be a good sweet talker. Do look at the boy and tell me if something's wrong"

" You like what we've done!?" the fuzzy dragon bolted forward, dragging her flower friend with whatever they made this time. A huff stopped them just before her snout. " Don't get too excited...you'll probably scare him with your over eager ramblings..."

Lifting her head, Kuroi turned to Keiran and looked him over. Stretching his wings, rolling him over, and shifting him about until she was satisfied. " There's nothing wrong with him. He should be a cerberus but you used dragon blood. The kid's a Zmey just as Vaulkar said"

I'm just wondering which head a girl going to kiss. Wait three heads three oohh. You're welcome boy", he said then looked at the dragons, "it's good. Very good"

" I still have one head in real life! Wait what? you expect me to kiss a...girl?" He looked at the two little dragons then started rubbing the center head as he backed up. Kuroi shifted her tail behind him to prevent him from falling over the edge.

The dragons giggled and bounded about to place a ring of flowers and crystal around her tail. They returned with the plant one approaching Shinigami and the fuzzy one to Kuroi. " You see he likes it! Please let us help! We'll be your faithful servants!"

" She's so stubborn" The flower one chuckled and smiled at him. " I think she's afraid of what you will think. She forbade us from saying the m word. We're excellent tailors and cooks. If we can serve you, we'll make sure you have the best of everything"

With a sigh, Kuroi looked away. " Enough about me. I need to help his family get set up in their new home when we wake up"

M word. Thats ....never mind ok you're allowed to help me but I don't like servants. I prefer friends. Ad don't worry my dad took care of it with averin I think. Speaking of friends, what happened to your homes after the war"

"Sweet!!" Tiny green wings fluttered about to reveal pink petals that made them larger, lifting the flower dragon a few feet off the ground before she landed. " Once we find you two in the real world we'll get to work!" She glided down to her fuzzy friend's side and looked up with a big smile.

" You do realize they may never leave us alone after this..." Kuroi sighed and dropped her head to the ground. Something stirred in her mind, unnerving yet exciting. So much stress radiating from something, someone so tiny that it felt like they were spells to reshape the world. " Averin told me. Don't you still have to build and move?"

The fuzzy dragon sat upright once again and tipped her ears crooked. " Our homes? They grew back! We're tribal dragons so our homes are the fields and forests of Nyctoria"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus