Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I see. That's why they are so clingy. City dragons won't come near you even if they wanted to. If they can take down that wall of prose they would make good companions. Oh yes my people can take care of it kuroi so not to worry. And why do they want to follow us agaib", he asked looking at kuroi
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" That and it's the type of dragon they are. Smaller dragons are oft more energenic but you have a Primwing and Whisppaw" She said while watching them. Keiran was creeping up to the obnoxious dragons now. When they saw him, they rushed over, bounding around in circles.

" They want to follow us so they can be the support flowers in a grand bouquet...there's another reason but..." Keiran was rolled across the ground infront of them. " I'm not going to say it"

He gave her a devious grin, "oh. You don't want to. Too bad", he said then jumped into the water and began to float

Catching the grin, she stood up and looked at the water below. " How will you get me to say it? Can't change me hear like you do reality" She smiled as she watched him float. Beneath him, a few water dragons swam. Occasionally a fin would crest the surface nearby.

Well you know well I can", he said as a circle appears under her and teleported her to him. When she was close he turned her to the size of a cat and grinned, "so about me not being able to change you here. Cost me a lot of mana but worth it"

The water washed over her head before she knew exactly what happened. It was strange how everything seemed so big as she sank beneath the surface. Dreams were a mind trip sometimes but...Kuroi surfaced to find it was no illusion. She had taken many small forms before but never in the dreams. " Cost enough mana to keep you asleep?" To prevent him from getting hurt, she used fluttered her wings to get on his shoulder and curl behind his neck. " Being smaller will convince me to tell you? What are you planning" She said with a smile. Her tail curled around his neck loosely so he could breath.

Keiran slid to a stop and looked around when he noticed they were missing. " Where did you guys go?" He turned and ran to the edge only to see the dragons staring towards the lake. Carefully he looked down so see, what he believed, to be only Shinigami.

Hmm. Don't know", he said then as sank into the water

When the water touched her tail, she slid off his shoulders and into the depths. "A shame. Time to enjoy your dream" A few of the water dragons followed her before scattering, while others circled him.

Mana gathered around him and armored him as he began to swim around the water to watch the water dragons

Each dragon swam with grace and beauty in the crystal clear water. When they noticed him watching, they smiled and began to dance, twisting, turning and spiraling about. Light broke through the waves to create mesmerizing patters over their color fins and scales.

They hid Kuroi from his view before approaching; looking at his armor and poking it to see if match their scales in toughness. As soon as their curiosity was sated, they dove into the depths to continue their dance but Kuroi had vanish. A haze, like clouds, shrouded the bottom of this lake. The rose and fell within it, making the cloud swirl and giving the illusion of flying.

Well kuroi. Time to wake up then. I've tested enough", he said as he began to boy to the surface theb transformed to his third form as soon as he got to the surface and flew to kutoi spot

Surprisingly Kuroi wasn't there but Keiran still waited at the top of the falls. " What happened? Kuroi vanished and so did Yuuma...and now you look ready to kick someone's rear." One of the girls that had been chasing Yuuma down sat by the boy. " You know that nervous boy? He said someone was yelling then left the dream" She looked up and saw Shinigami. " Hey, your the one who gave me a second chance"

Yeah then we needy To go back", he said then looked to the dragon, "ha I don't remember you but I need your help getting off the dream world. Who are you again?"

" You had a crowd to deal with so I don't expect you remember me" She lowered her head so he could see one flaw that marked her for death, a white line running through a horn. " My power is not with dreams but I can still wake you. You won't like it though..." No warning was given as she reached down to snap his dream self in half. As the dream faded her voice lingered. " Pain and death are always effective to wake yourself. I hope you can forgive me for it"

Kieran had bolted upright from what he had seen in the dream. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary but Yuuma had already left the room to locate the source of the yelling, even Nasr was missing.

He stood up transformed to his fourth form, "getting killed to wake up. Why didn't I think of that", he said then jumped to the ground, "jeiran come with me. Averin tell me sonne didn't attack when I was in the dream world again. True if something happened he wouldn't be here"

The boy tossed off the blankets and got up, staggering a little as he finished waking up. " Ok" He stretched before following.

" Quite right, it's not Sonne" Averin said as he entered the room. " More like your rival. You'll find them in the outdoor gardens"

Rival. Take care of the boy then please. And I have no rival", he said disappearing and appeared at the garden his hair floating up from the mana escaping his body,

Everyone at the garden stopped and looked towards him when he appeared. Nasr and Yuuma had recently appeared with the wereraven resting a hand on Kuroi's shoulder, pulling her back as he prepared to lunge. Pavol stood between the others and their guest, a bit bewildered by everything. Their guest...Travis casually looked up to see Shinigami. In one hand a little scrap of fabric but from where? " I know kids can make a fuss but this is overkill"

Oh you're here. Sorry I just woke up so I'm still wearing my night clones but you knew that didn't you seeing as you came when I was asleep. I'm a fussy person when awake so be quick. If you're attacking do it fast if you're leaving do it fast and if you're staying well you can't", he said as his sword flew to his hand and he slowly dropped to the ground, "which is it. Oh I already know the answer. You were just about to leave but with someone."

" You're right. I am taking someone with...two if I can" He said folding up the scrap and put it in his pocket before stepping closer to Pavol. " I'm here for the kid. Not forever, just until what I need arrives"

A hand was offered to Pavol who stared at it then at the others. He had been with them with them just long enough. His head jerked back towards Travis when he said more. " I didn't expect to find Kuroi here. Still too early since the rebirth of the world. What did you do to her?"

Now he placed his hand on the boy's shoulder and shoved him back as he stepped infront, giving a cold look to Shinigami. " I said I wouldn't let you hurt her. She's coming with me now"

" Damn right she is!" Nasr exclaimed as he lunged forward. Kuroi caught his wrist as he shoved her back. She was dragged a little but he stopped and looked back. " Let me go! I have my own score to settle with this guy!"

She shook her head and stepped forward, turning to Shinigami to reveal a tear in the arm of her shirt then looked at Travis. " He did nothing. Now, I made a promise and intend to keep it. Leave the boy and go"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus