Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He appeared in front of her as kissed her for a few seconds then picked her up, "why fight a shadow in the dark", he said as a portal appeared beside him, "hey Nasr let's take her advice and leave this place taking her with us. Wish where's my heart?"

With her. Come on let's go", tobi said staging Nasr to the portal
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A shock ran through her with the kiss, giving her extra power against the bloodlust within. The arrow flew off, barely missing Nasr only to nail Rage in the eye. His roar brought her back to the harsh reality.

He was still there. She shifted enough to return the kiss before burying her face in his neck.

The bow faded as Nasr watched Rage thrash about. " whoa...yeah, time to go!" He doubled back with bones scattered behind him. A caw escaped when Tobi nabbed him. The question and answer struck him funny when he was by them. " Well duh she has it! Who else did you give it too?"

Oh. You know a heart is very important to an immortal that I'm willing to commit genocideo find it. That's a joke but one that I mean", shinigami said going through the portal

He means if he sees you with it you're dead. Treat it like the notebook", tobi said dragging him out of the portal and shinigami closed it

Ok princess. You mind explain what's happening", he said. The portal he opened took them to the cave where they waited for tobi to get genia

" I never said I was going to take it..." He drooped as he was dragged along. " Killing my best friend is far from acceptable"

Kuroi lifted her head and looked at Nasr for a bit before looking up. She nodded at Shinigami. " A remnant of my past. My castle was nearly destroyed by Averin and the demons once...and with it myself. The cause is a disease of the spirit. That Travis was able to inflict it upon Averin again is troubling"

He looked up with a dull expression. " Ok, that much is pretty obvious. Now why can you control-your bleeding"

" That's no surprise" She said checking the scratches on her side. More wounds, like she had been blasted with sharp rocks, bloodied her upper legs. " A symptom of the disease. Damage done to the castle by it also appears on me"

" Cheap way to get blood..." Nasr mumbled and looked to the ground.

" I can control the demons because I took back an ancient power of mine..." She looked up at Shinigami with gentleness and regret. " The same powers I used to slaughter everyone who reside in those depths now"

Sp you have an a inept power that can slaughtered millions. Cool. Who doesn't have power to slaughtered millions?", he said leveling get up in his hands and changed her to her child form

We need to get your spirit", Tobi said

Yeah. Oh finally growing up to him?", shinigami said

Nah. He's too old", tobi said walking to the castle

Too old. He's more likely to be around your age and I meant as friends wait he's a dude in the first place", shinigami said surprised, "well Hust had to have the most mid blowing spirit didn't I", he said following tobi

" It's less about what it can do..." She said with a sigh. " It's the hunger, the need for that kind of slaughter which makes it so deadly" Hearing her voice change made her look down and see he had changed her.

" That and you control demons now" Nasr trailed behind them. " How are we supposed to heal that ghost with them breathing down our backs? The more I removed the more the darkness grew"

The conversation between Tobi and Shinigami made her chuckle. " A mind blowing spirit is better than the occasional stuffed shirt" She smiled then looked back towards Nasr. " Last time he was cured by Travis and another 'taming' the demons...one was tamed in truth. This was done by specific shrines in my castle. You two have dealt with them before so..."

Her hand rested over the heart as she considered everything, then and now. If the demons weren't the issue then was it her? "...Travis set this up for a reason. The answer is there"

They set it up to take your powers didn't they. I checked out the circle. Didn't understand it at first but now it makes sense. They want to make glira a goddess. If not she wouldn't have ran when she saw me", he said entering the castle and Tobi released Kronos

Kronos scratched his head, "I hate it when she does that", Kronos said then looked around, "so no big fight?"

Now. Now let's go see mom", he said walking then stoped, "mom isn't in the shrine is she?"

" I don't think it's Glira" She said shaking her head. " She ran to protect her child. 'Our children will be the gods of the new world' that's what she said. It was fools choice to let her live but...I couldn't slay an unborn child then..." A storm raged inside as she looked at her hand; demanding the error be fixed.

She looked up again when she heard Kronos. " A fight still may occur but...shrine? Please tell me it's one your shrines you speak of?"

I don't understand that last part but let's just see. Where did you tell her to go", shinigami said

Why is she a child", Kronos asked

Oh. She's easier to carry like this", he replied

" Where did who go now?" Nasr questioned. With so many hers being talked about, Kuroi shrugged however she never told Glira to run. That left only one answer but he wasn't here so how did he know? " Look for a large white door with a ruby at the top. Others should be there too and I'm sure we're running out of time"

Ok.", Kronos said going to the door

Now we deal with the demon in the room. Or both", he said looking around, "I can smell them. I brought us out so averin would follow. Hopefully he did"

" There should be no demon in the door. This is a safe place" She looked out a nearby window and saw the pink rays of sun. " He won't follow yet. Night is almost here though, only then will he leave the depths of this place"

I love sleeping st noght. I guess our plans will have to be canceled then. Now Nasr go join my dad real quick", he said making a portal to his room and went through, "ok kuroi. Travis had a plan I saw it and I want to deal with it quickly"

" There is always next time. Anyway, I will be off" He said with a smile before running off.

She looked back for a moment then refocused. " I understand...he's no longer the person I knew..." The memories of the fun times they spent together felt heavy now. She leaned against Shinigami and sighed. " What have you seen? I know he needs me but I won't sacrifice myself again"

Really. Ok I will take your word for it then. Just be careful", he said droping her on the bed and sat on the chair

" I never said I was handing myself over either" Rolling to her side she looked at him. She knew their rivalry was beyond that now but..." Something is bugging you, isn't it?"

Oh. I'm just trying to figure out their plan", he said crossing his legs

She smiled and propped herself up. " Let's say they keep the basis of their first plan, perfection. We have a place to start. Glira and Travis are at odds so the plan is sure to differ after that"

Then why come all the way here. ", he said bringing out his book and began to write in it, "so what power where they trying to get"

" That's what we need to find out" She said as she gestured towards him. " He came to the castle to get Pavol and didn't expect to find me. You showed up shortly after the initial fiasco"

While recalling the conversation she heard during her capture, she sat up and crossed her legs to sit on her feet. " Travis and Glira were fighting over what to do with me. He wants me alive but she would steal my soul. From what they said, Glira still intends to serve my mother, possibly take her place. He wants away from mother but shall continue his goal.

The scythe was called out and rested across her lap. With the cruel power reclaimed, it's metal was bitterly cold and darkness rose from it. "To say he wants to restore humanity is a long shot. He never cared for humans but loved all things magical and wondrous. I believe his goal is to restore the mana in this world under the guise of helping humans" She said running her finger along the blade.

A pause was taken while she carefully considered what she just said and what occured. " A world crafted from light and dark...gift to me...a way to kill the gods..." Such a statement filled her with a heaviness. She shuddered and looked to him. " I have many ideas...some disturbing, but let's start by saying he seeks to create a god of mana. If this is true, there will be a war over Glira's child when it's born"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus