Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok then", he said flyig to the roof and set her down to sit. He sat beside her, "'you think Travis is gone"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She shook her head and looked out into the distance. " You said he came here to get me, right? I haven't seen him since I woke so he's still here" Even from here the sound of crumbling walls and haunting shrieks could be heard. " Nor have I seen Averin...What did he say before he returned? I fear he may be in a place much...darker"

Averin didn't say much.", he said crossing his legs and looked at her, "well we asked for alone and we got it. But it's not really alone"

" We could always fly farther away" She turned towards him and smiled. " Somewhere to your liking"

Hmm I don't know where but ok", he said looking out at the destruction going on, "well Tobi isn't here"

" Right, that spirit always interferes..." The destruction didn't make it easy to relax. She got up and circled behind him. " Stress from the fighting...stress from interruptions...time for a better distraction" She leaned over his shoulder to follow his gaze. How much easier could this have been if Fear never showed up?

The last thing his mother asked gave her an idea. " What is your favorite animal? I would guess dragon...if I'm wrong what must I do to know?"

What you did the last time", he said looking over to her, "and you're wrong. Keep guessing but before you do"

Her coat was removed and cast behind them. Mischief showed in her eyes as she saw a way to make it fun. " Before I do?" She hooked the collar of her shirt and tugged a bit.

Just get on with it", he said giving her a small kiss then stoped with a grin as if expecting someone to appear, "you can guess again now?"

Her expression changed to one more alluring when she smiled. " A fox perhaps?" The shirt was removed and draped over his head. " Or is it a spider? That's technically not an animal though" The last of her outfit was taken off, besides her undergarments, before she crouched down infront of him.

Ha you got it right its a spider", he said smiling, "yeah and it's an animal. You got that wrong"

" One right. I'm taking this back" Kuroi nabbed her shirt back and returned the smile. " Your turn " She stretched out beside him, partially rolled on her back, and rested her head on his lap. " or are you exhausted?"

He took the shirt off, "well you were wrong about them being animals", he said as a sword was drawn at his neck, "ha look Tobi is here. And his timing is as always"

Her eyes widened for a moment before narrowing into a glare. Sure they were still at the castle but this felt more than ridiculous. " tch...can't even enjoy a harmless moment to relax..." She growled and brought her legs up to 'curl' around him. Dangerous to challenge that ghost, to be sure, but a hand was rested on rested on Shinigami's lap. Her claws dug in but not enough to cause him harm.

He took the sword by the hand, "oh he wants us to go fight fear. Like not now of all times..", he said noticing her hand and legs, "what are you doing"

" huh? I...nothing" She said letting go and turning to face the other way. Fear was a problem but so was Averin right now. " The sun is sill casting its rays on the castle...just give us till the start of dusk"

Let's take care of averin now", he said jumping off the roof then flew back up, "oh forgot about something", he said then picked her up as Tobi dressed her up, "there we go", he said then flew back down

A little shriek escaped when he picked her up but quickly turned to a smile. She could get used to this. " Averin won't be roaming the normal areas of my castle anymore. We'll need too...go into its depths" She said with a sigh

Ok then", he said landing, "you're mad cause I didn't let you go on are you. Let's just say I prefer my bed", he said then looked down, "when you say depths you meant underground right. I never knew about an underground. A quiet place don't you think"

" You aren't the slightest bit upset that he..." She looked up and blushed slightly. It didn't have to go that far but Elena did warn her. " The day you drag me there is the day I wait for that sword to be at my neck" Kuroi said with a smile.

The smile faded when he inquired about the depths. Her gaze was cast to the castle. It creaked with the weight of the growing darkness. " It floats...there is no underground. It's more like...I would prefer if you didn't see it. Averin is my responsibility anyway"

Stone flew into the air as three massive claw marks appeared at the underside of the castle. Oddly the same marks appeared at her side. She cringed and moved her hand to hide it to the best of her ability. " Consider the depths another side of me. One best left forgotten"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus