Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ha ok. Then I will take care of him while you two do that", Kronos said jumping to face fear

He hasn't fought a demon before", Elena said, "this are your people you should do it"

Hw covered himself with mana to block the blast and let's it explode to tackle the demons
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" And what shall you do?" She said while she stood. The book was tucked under her arm and she turned to watch Kronos. " He could be chasing that one for a long time. Atleast he won't be bored" A single concern rose up in her with each step taken towards the hall. Would the demon lead him into the darkest depths of her castle?

" I would...like to continue our conversation when this is over. If that's fine by you?" She stopped in the doorway and looked back at Elena.

The realm strained under the force that kept building inside. Cracks apeared all around them when the demons were blasted into the walls. Shards of light trickled down with a sweet whine.

" No human can defeat a demon..." Rage pried himself off the wall. It sounded like glass as it cracked more. " Even if you are immortal...we will always be there" Another roar, another blast of magma but this time the place shattered.

Acid and fire appeared in the sky to rain down into the sea. The armor on Rage faded into the glittering dust and scattered through the wind.

Well I'm going to go get him", he said

Ha. Thank you for that", he said taking opening a portal to the castle and flew through. He walked towards his heart sending where it was. Tobi brought his sword to him, "so we have an attacker"

Soon as he said it Kronos broke through the wall kicking fear out, "ha. Your mother and girl are looking for you", Kronos said walking out

Do me a favor and seal him. He can excape through the darkness", shinigami said pointing at fear

Oh. Thanks for the tip", Kronos said covering fear with mana and pushing him down

Shinigami ran up to his heart

Fear shrieked again as he was pressed to the ground. The liquid body sank through the ground as the flames died within the skull. Though his bones were left behind, the demon laughed and ventured deeper into the castle.

The last thing Kuroi expected was to find Shinigami standing by her when she looked ahead again. She stumbled back a few steps, juggling the book then caught it in time to recognize who was there. " You're back! I..." She rushed forward to give him a hug. It felt odd to her to respond so sudden but she smiled.

Well my captors sort of ran away. Where's averin and...fear excaped. If you're wondering how I know that its because my dad is mad", he said as a loud sound of walls breaking was heard, "well how was your end. My mom told you my favorite animal?"

" Your captors?" She said stepping back. " You traded places with-" Hearing the walls crumble made her cringe. " Who will destroy my castle first? Him or Averin..." Her voice was soft and she looked past him for a time.

Stay or go? Would be easy if she knew the time of day. She stepped aside to allow him into the library. Surely there was still plenty of time. " No, Fear interrupted us before we could really...talk. Averin is...well he's ill is the best way to put it. I shall be taking that"

Ok. Auctually you need to stay close. Cause yeah Travis is coming for you again", he said picking her up and running g upstairs, "and so is fear. Wow we can't have a break can we"

She closed her eyes and rest her head against him. For both of them to be at the castle...so much mirrored the past in a haunting way. " So rest waits on the otherside of the void. Let's give ourselves a moment of peace then"

What order to tend to each threat? The time sensitive nature of one was critical but what rested between them and there was worth every ounce of regret. She looked up at him. " Let's find Travis first. I think I know how to take care of him. Might give you a few problems too"

Please font day that name when I'm already thinking of killing him", he said as the wall broke in feont of ram and Kronos walked through. He looked like death mana going off around him. He looked around then began to walk to another wall the wall breaking before he got close to it and he walked through, "it's ok. My mom can fix it", shinigami said

" Remind me never to cross him..." She said watching the walls crumble. A sigh helped her refocus. " Alright, I promise I won't say his name around you. Since you're uptight and have me, you can decide how we shall tackle this mess"

No you said you had an idea. So let's take it", he said climbing up then paused, "what's that book and where's my mom. Usaully she's trying to help my dad or watch him",

" Ummm..."
The world was upside down with how she tipped her head to look around. " She could be in the library still or gathering everyone to that room?" carefully she returned herself to a neutral position. " We shall find out soon, I believe"

Her grip on the book righted when she glanced at it. A silly thing to do considering it's nature. " This isn't much. Just another treasure from the blood dragons. Your mother held an interest in it too for..." She looked around. Was Elena trying to get the book back?

" Anyway. Enough of that. My idea is nothing fanciful. I merely intend to...drop his guard for you" A gentle smile showed as she leaned against him against him again. If it worked then she looked forward to the peace it may buy them.

Use you as bait. Mught as well drop him in a volcano, sounds like a good plan", he said rushing to the liabray to find that he's mother wasn't there, "I guess she got them"

" You really hate him to say things like that" She said more soft than normal.

As he look about, she considered where Travis might be. The Kronos was smashing through walls, there was no way he was at the main floors. A chill ran through her with the reality check of who Kronos was hunting.
" She got what?" Kuroi asked as she looked about.

My secret stash on spells to use to make women fall in love with you or the people you asked to evecute", he said as a tumble was heard again, "wait. My dad is chasing fear and fear is chasing us so what if we go to my dad taking fear to him"

" You jerk! That spell isn't needed" She gently rested her hand on his chin and made him look at her. " I already love you" Her hand was brought to her heart, or more his heart, and she thought about all it could represent.

Fear's intention was made known earlier and everything, including Shinigami's words, proved the means the demon would use. " Or we can bring your father to the demon" Concern filled her eyes now. " Do you trust me enough to walk into the demon's trap with me? I promise...you shall have two bound in chains by the end"

You know you just said something very plot driven and then said something else that just diminished it", he said as his heart beat increased, "and of course I trust you. Wouldn't be holding you if i didn't just te you going into the trap part is a little..... Fine let's go outside first" he said as his dad walked through again and looked at them then walked to the next wall breaking it, "and I found a way out", shinigami said following his dad till he changed directions then broke the last wall going outsiee

She dropped her head as soon as he said that. Why had she said something so foolish? It seemed best to learn how to separate her social and battle graces now, but how?

So strange it was to feel a heart again and a saving grace at the moment. It helped keep her focused on what was important, him. Seeing Kronos again only reminded her of the recent fiasco.

She lifted her head when ribbons of sunlight touched them and smiled. Noon had greeted them or it would be soon. A sigh of relief escaped on the wind before she looked up at him. " A way out? It sounds like your..." nevermind...you came out here for a reason"

Don't understand that last part but ok", he said as his wings spread out and and he began to fly to the storm above the castle, "by the way when are you going to get rid of the storm"

" I never thought about it before" She replied. Though thin due to her weakened state, the clouds shifted around changing how the light reached the castle. The only place the storms remained strong was around the hidden throne room. " They have been my shield for eternity...perhaps when things have calmed"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus