Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

That means we need to kill glira", he said closing the book, "you know I hate killing beautiful things", he said then stood up and walked towards her, "they want your soul not for the god but to control it. You can control the demons what makes you think you can't control this being", he said bending down in front of her and stroked her hair, "they wanted pavol first now they had you. They will come after pavol and if they touch you, well my hearts always with you literally so just call me"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He had made an excellent point that never crossed her mind. Controlling a person instead of a demon was more Vaulkar's thing. Life was as puppets or toys instead of equals to him. If he was right then why would Travis want her to reclaim the power that enabled her to do so. He could have taken it himself without harm.

Suddenly her eyes darted back and forth and filled with ideas. There was much work to be done and everyone needed to play their part. " I shall take care of Glira for you..." She leaned towards his hand and smiled. A sense of comfort and something else filled her; washing the darkness away from the scythe. It was slid to her side as she nodded. " I know you'll come for me. You always do" She returned to her grown form and gave him a kiss.

Oh yes how long still averin get here", he said looking around , "I'm guessing not long. "

" You're right" She said raising an arm. A spirit flowed from her hand and shifted the curtain. The fiery sky had now become a deep purple. " Once it's black out, he shall appear"

The lights from the crystals died once her foot touched the ground. " This should draw him out faster...I'd say a few more minutes or fifteen"

Ha. Fifteen. Wait you said they were after pavol", he said standing up and made a portal Nasr, "where's that boy now?"

She shrugged and shook her head. " Could be with Yuuma or Keiran. If Travis did take him then we have a new mess on our hands, don't we?" A smirk showed as she got up.

Hearing their voices, Nasr poked his head through the portal. " What's going on now? We're watching a kid again?"

Pls don't say things like that it reminds me of my conversation with lumerin", he said going through the portal and went back and pulled kuroi through, "we are looking for pavol"

" Must have been an uneasy conversation if you don't want to remember it" He stated with a grin. " Anyway, last I saw Pavol was training...er, more like beating up Keiran. He's gotten really cross recently...told Yuuma off too"

Hand to the head, Kuroi sighed. " He's still mad about the last training session with Keiran and Shinigami. That must be dealt with before he willingly leaves with Travis"

Mad. I don't remember doing anything too bad to him. If Keiran was there then I have them the same training", he said as a dark blue coat was brought to him by Tobi and he wore it, "well I can make a portal to Keiran....I can make a portal to pavol so why am I...lets just forget my dumb past moments and move on", he said opening a portal to pavol and walked in, "if you're angry and you know it raise your hand", he said raising up his hand

The young Luminary was crouched down in the middle of the crystal garden inside the castle. His back was to the portal and he was messing with something when his hand shot up into the air. A few seconds passed before Pavol looked up, grabbed his wrist, and pulled it back down before glaring over his shoulder. " GO AWAY!" A crystal was thrown towards Shinigami before refocused on whatever he was looking at.

" See? Cross little bugger" Nasr said as he followed. Behind him was Kuroi who chuckled at what Shinigami had done. She gently shoved Nasr aside while stepping closer to the boy. " Hey, talk to him. You talked to me just fine last night"

His tail shivered for a bit before he stood up. A blade of light flew towards Shinigami as he whirled around. " Leave me alone!"

You should know me enough to know that u don't take well to attacks", he said catching the swords and threw them o the side. He looked at his fm hand to find it bleeding, "you've gotten better ", he said using the stone to close the wound, "ok. True remind me to tell my mom to fix keirans leg. Now I hear you're angry about something at yelled at Yuuma. The last part got me very mad but I will forget it", he said then apoeared landing directly in front of pavol, "ok kid. I'm the scary guy to you. Always had been so explain to me why. Oh by the way good job for not accepting Travis offer. You've learned that traitors aren't honors", he said patting pavol's head, "so what's so sickening that you are acting like this. Did Nasr do something to you. Was it Travis, which one should I kill first?"

"Hey!" Nasr shot a quick glare at him. " I did nothing to the kid!"

With a huff, Pavol nocked away his hand and took a few steps back. A tiny smile showed for a moment when he saw the blood. He shook his head and glared once more. " You know exactly what you did! Putting me in blood, not listening when you expected me to create fire! Everything!" He kicked another crystal which flew by Shinigami and into a pond. " I'm the strongest Luminary alive! I won't be humiliated and treated like some weakling!"

" Oh boy...spoiled brat alert..." Nasr mumbled as he dropped his head into his hand.

" Get out of my sight before I change my mind..." He turned his back and grabbed the tree he was by; hand trembling as he tried to break off a piece of the icy crystal. The air cooled when Kuroi sighed causing ice to spread over the tree to trap the boy's arm in place. " Hey! Let me go!" Pavol tugged on his arm to no avail.

Light began to fill the tree and the tips of the branches gathered magic for another attack. Kuroi touched the tree to flood it with darkness. A stern look was given as he glared at her now. "Pavol...that's not all"

" I don't care! It's all he needs to know! He never listens anyway. Training was proof of that..." His tail fanned, hiding him from view as much as it could. " I will defeat you...kill you even if that's what it takes to be respected again..."

Respect. Oh you see what's the point if gaming respect from others if you can't respect your self", he said walking to the tree and cut it down with mana, "next time your hand. Listen I will care as much as I can but you making things harder just doesn't work with me", he said then bent down to face him, "you have a problem with me. Dont attack anyone else and come face me. Oh you also can't kill me so find another way. I will be waiting. I always will. In fact I will teach you. Right now I have bigger problems", he said releasing pavol's hand and pick him up, "someone is coming for you and to possibly kill you. You see youre not needed anymore. Well I need to say something quickly before I forget you're not the strongest luminary. You have power but you lack the skill. That's why you never won"

" Ha! You're wrong! I AM needed" He stated as he lifted his head and puffed out his chest. " That's why Travis wanted to take me back" Both Nasr and Kuroi looked at him curiously, noting the odd grin he held.

It changed to a glare again when he looked back down. Teeth grit, he fumed while deciding where to start. " What do you mean I don't respect myself? You can die too. I'll prove it..." He grumbled.

Shaking her head, Kuroi chuckled. " He's immortal. I made sure of that"

He looked up and stared her down. " You're lying...or not...Travis is immortal and...HEY! Why can't I be immortal!" Quickly he twisted to face Shinigami. " Fine! Show me how to beat you and I'll prove I'm stronger than an immortal!"

She shook her head and smirked. " You could start by helping us with Averin. Use your light to cage him in an area so we have time to purify him. He should be tearing this place apart any moment now"

His eyes widened when he looked at her. " Huh? What!?"

Yeah what the boy said. What. We are my killing him", he said droping the boy, "I thought we agreed on killing Travis. By the way pavol sorry about that. Now back to Travis, he's a dead man"

The unexpected fall forced the boy to land on his rear. " Hey! Owww..." He grumbled as he got back up. Mangled feathers were dusted off and brushed back in place. " See!? He hates me..." Despite the apology, his glare was returned to Shinigami.

She looked at them with a very blank stare. " What part of Av. Er. Rin do you not understand?" Nasr busted up laughing now

Oh you meant averin. Another moment we should all forget about", he said picking up pavol again, "so where do we find averin and have the boy do his thing. Whatever it is and save averin", he said looking at kuroi, "well Travis is also a dead man"

" So upset. Don't worry sweetie, you shall get what you want soon" She chuckled and curled a finger, bidding them to follow.

As she walked by, Nasr stared her down then looked at Shinigami. " You have been busy. We did she start talking li-" A tug on his arm got him to focus forward again. She was dragging him along too.

" You're coming too. Let's make his life a little easier, shall we?" Stopping by the doors, she turned and tapped the mark Shinigami had placed on him. " I need you ready for something. Him too but we'll worry about that later"

" Huh? Ready for what?" he looked at the mark. Seemed hollow without the demon now yet still a reminder to strive for more. A mischevieous light was in his eyes when he looked up again. " You are up to no good. I see" He stated with a grin.

" Don't even think about it" She poked him in the forehead and shoved him back.

The boy was chuckling though unsure of who was with who. " You two are gonna get it now! Why can't I-" The doors were flung open to reveal the devouring darkness. Its weight and evil presence were more powerful than before. She looked over her shoulder at Shinigami. " Be careful now. Averin is not the only threat" The darkness was like a curtain, swallowing her as she stepped out. Dark fire was conjured before Nasr followed.

He set pavol on his feet then held his hand, "boy im going to teach you a move. It's really easy. All you have to do is hold back all the rage and emotions down. Fill yourself with mana", he said walking in as light mana surrounded him and he absorbed it then stope when he went inside his cat eyes back, "can you do that for me?"

" Yeah...I can do that. What does this have to do with anything?" Light rippled like water across his tail as he collected his mana from within. Ribbons of light flicked off him though as he struggled to contain the still raw anger.

The others continued to wander ahead. Even with the dark fire, the void treated to swallow them whole. " How do you see in this...nothingness? Even I find it difficult for being a dark element" He questioned. At the edge of the light, glimpses of things unknown could be seen.

" I am a god for one, but its always been there...more since I reclaimed my dark power. I can't explain it...like I am the abyss..." As soon as she said abyss, large silver eyes flashed before them, revealing a disturbing scene for a split second. Her heart raced but as she raised her hand to her chest she remembered, she felt two of them now. "He's fearless...must be feeling them both" She thought to herself.

Nasr flinched and moved the flame about. " That...did not feel right for Averin" A chilling effigy slid into view, greeting him face to face. " Aaand I just found trouble" Stone crumbling and getting torn apart could be heard in the distance. He wanted to look but something told him ignoring the effigy was more trouble.

" Light it and leave a trail" Kuroi said as she bolted off.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus