Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He removed her jeans to see the mark, "I knew it. Nasr", he said as Kronos landed beside the mark by the castle, "where can I find averin?" Shinigami asked her
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She nabbed her jeans when she saw Kronos. " I just said he's my responsibility" As she scowled at the darkness pouring from scratches, she thought about her currently limited power. It would be impossible to take care of it in a single day. "...fine but your not leaving me behind. You shall find him in darkness so thick that light cannot live"

Light reached only a few feet inside before it was swallowed by the shadows. Though no ice was visible here, the chill in the air was enough to bite the skin. The presence mirrored Fear's realm but more evil even sick.

Ok I won't", he said then looked up to his dad, "give it yo already we have bigger problems", he said

Kronos sighed, "I haven't had a good fight in a while. Just wanted to show off in front of my son", Kronos said as the marks disappeared and he followed then into the darkness then stoped, "dangerous. Where's Tobi. We are dealing with a spirit here. We new her help and.....she's going to possess me isn't she", e said

Yep", he replied, "she?"

Tobi possessed kronos and looked at him, "ok. Let's go"

Perhaps he would still get the chance to show off. If not now then later.

They were quickly swallowed by the darkness as they progressed, giving the feeling of being blind. Kuroi's form changed to a shadow. Whether he noticed or not, she didn't know.

Whispers and memories could be heard but one was more clear than the rest. " This isn't a nightmare...heh! The more I remove from the ghost...more it grows"

" Nasr is near" Kuroi said as she peered into the darkness. How far would they have to travel?

Ok then. Let's call them", he said as a burst of light appeared around him , "I will keep producing the light and he will have to come to stop it", he said then looked at her designer form, "fears also here isn't he. A void of darkness of course he's here",

The shadows immediately started tearing at the light, limiting its range greatly. " More than Fear resides here..." She watched as the edge of the light danced. The sound of wings mixed with the roar of the shadows.

" That is obvious! I found someone else down here too" The valra stepped into the light, covered in the dark sludge, and scowled at them. " Now put that out before you really rile up trouble" He held out a hand and dark fire appeared over it; eating away at the light from inside.

Geesh does he know why we came here in the first place", Tobi said

We came here to rule up trouble", he said as the light increased greatly and he looked to Nasr, "we are being attacked and a claw mark appeared on the castle. We believe it to be fear or another demon. One we are here to fight well my dad is. I'm here to get averin and go"

Yay averin the trusty spirit", Tobi said

I sense jealousy here Tobi", he said looking at Tobi

Oh you do. You didn't notice the demon in you're friend but you sense jealousy. Wow oh yeah remember when you told here you sense of smell is wonderful, without it you can't smell can you", Tobi asked

Without any sense of smell I can't smell wait can you hear yourself right now?", shinigami said to him with a blank face

Dude. You were born and....never mind", tobi said

Never mind? Now we see why averin is te trusty spirit", he replied

Still older than him", Tobi said

And still talk less", shinigami replied, "which you've been doing a lot today"

Well I won't if someone trusted me to keep his heart safe but leave it to the spirit to take care of your beloved", Tobi said

Really. Now. How about when we aren't surrounded by things trying to kill us or a girl in my hand that's tired or I don't know when I'm in my room ready to talk", he said

Well someone can't see me", Tobi said

And someone doesn't talk", shinigami replied

" Agh..." The dark flame vanished as he brought up his arms and took a few steps back. " I am aware of those marks. They were gunning for me" He said while pulling the sludge off his arms. Behind Shinigami dark teeth tore through the light; leaving a void the light couldn't touch.

The pressure of the darkness grew so great that cracks formed in the intense light. A few resembled slow lightning as they snaked their way to the ground. Once they touched they would begin to grow. Both Nasr and Kuroi watched them. One with concern and the other glared. " I told you put out that light!" A large dark blaze was created between them. It absorbed the light at a greater pace and encouraged the cracks to spread.

At the edge of the light, Kuroi saw something that chilled her being. With all haste she reached out to touch the fire. Just a tiny fragment of her mana was all it took to make it explode and erase the light. " Well...that is one way to put it out..." Nasr stated.

" I would prefer that neither of you saw what's down here" She sighed and closed her eyes. " If you want Averin, then Nasr is right. Night is dangerous for a reason"

"We know that but he needs to figure it out for himself" That voice! She opened her eyes to find the area lit with the hellish light of her long forgotten core. Worse was she found Travis staring back at her with Fear peering over his shoulder. With a gasp she scrambled to get out of his arms. " SHI-" He quickly clapped a hand over her mouth as a chain bound her to the core. " He'll come. I made sure of that. Once he realizes one of your shadows in his arms, that Valra will guide him here" His shirt was lifted to show a nasty scar. " He already tore my heart out...a few times"

" Anyway...if you need a better reason, that ghost avoids light at all costs now" A few dark flame appeared again, revealing the multitude of shadows in the darkness. " You'll see more this way"

He looked over to Kronos and chuckled. " What is this? War of the spirits? Your Shinigami's ghost while Averin is hers..." Looking back to them, he noticed the shadow was just a little different...somehow.

Oh nothing someone has been...", shinigami was dying when he was interrupted by Tobi

Kurpi was adopted again", Tobi said

Light mana burst out from shinigami as he dropped the shadow, "and you didn't tell me why"

Cause you wouldn't believe Tobi the spirit", Tobi said, "travis wants you. It's an old trick get the girl and lead him to the trap",

Listen I've been looking for a reason to kill travis now that I have it, I'm using it. Now where is she", shinigami as as darkness warmed around his body

I'm a spirit. I can notice things you can't doesn't mean I can follow them", Tobi said

You can can't you", shinigami said

Yes but no. Too much problems", Tobi said, "I'm not preferred to darkness"

Ok that's it", he said then began absorbing surrounding darkness

Oh you sure you want to do that?", tobi said

I'm trying to be a devil. Some dark mana shouldn't be a problem", he said

" Atleast he is talking to you" Nasr put his hands behind his head and wandered into the darkness. " While you two decide what you are going to, I am going to get Kuroi back. I would be careful with the dark mana. Stuff down here sticks like tar" He kicked something as the shadows hid him from view. The sound of a bone tumbling broke through the eerie silence.

Within the inverted light of the fire, he held up a heart. " You need to be a devil to kill him. Nothing works"

She took the shape of a raven to escape his grasp and flew towards the core where she reverted to a human. " Hey! You know I won't hurt you" Travis said as he approached her.

" You plan to hurt him!" She shot him a glared then turned back to the core. Its cold power so familiar and welcoming at the moment.

" Only revealing a truth to him. If you take that power back...maybe I should let you reclaim it. Let him judge by both our actions" Fear lit a corridor when he motioned to it; revealing the dark secret she sought to bury.

" You...NO! He can never know!" The shadows quivered, wishing to obey her but the demon laughed as the light remained.

" Afraid? Then take your power back and end it before he judges us both!" He leaned against the wall and watched as she stood trembling between two fears.

Him o can follow", Tobi said

Ok let's go", he said following Tobi as Tobi followed Nasr. When they got to Nasr Tobi walked Basie him

Tell him becoming a devil is just nonsense", Tobi said to him

No it's not. What's so wrong about them", shinigami said

They don't exist. People thought what could be worse than demons how about someone more evil and powerful then the three combined someone fit to destroy the world. That's what a devil it its not done to get girls", Tobi said

Stop arguing tobi. And Nasr said so a devil is needed to kill Travis", shinigami said

So you become like Travis"., Tobi said

This ticked him off a little, "no. I become better than him", he said

And you're doing a good job at it", Tobi said, "you didn't kill glira cause she was too pretty"

Ok I'm not a judge I'm not a hero I'm not a saint I'm just someone who had to work with a lot of hustle to get what I needed so if i release someone cause they're pretty then it means I follow my own rules", shinigami said

If there were steps to becoming Devils you just took the first one. Too bad you will fail", Tobi said

He laughed as he listened to the argument. " If a devil exists I bet it waits under those keys" The flame followed the heart as he shifted it near Tobi. " On one hand you are right. Becoming a devil will keep the ladies away...unless you want a darker girlfriend" It was shifted to his other hand and brought near Shinigami now. " On the other, taking his heart out three times was not enough. He can heal himself with the dead like Kuroi does. Only a god or devil can kill him now"

Shadows scattered moments before a doorway was tore open in front of them. Dark claws ravaged the area then carved trenches between the three. " For the love of...you would show up now" The flame rose to reveal the dark, shimmering form of Averin as Nasr summoned his bow. " We need to get moving so back off!" He said drawing the bow. The arrowhead glowed with a unique magic when it was released. Once it struck, the taint peeled away from the ghost as he fled.

" That will buy us a few minutes...Travis is this way" He said turning into the ruined doorway. The sound of liquid and bones scattering could be heard after he jumped down a hole. " Careful, it is a mess down here"

"What are you afraid of?" Nasr's question continued to haunt her but now, the strain was too great. Mortality and its struggles woke her mind and soul to a new understanding. To fight evermore or accept the power to make it easy; the choices lived before her.

" Go on! Prove me right...it's apart of you" Travis said as he looked to the side. Pain was visible though he tried to hide it. " He'll find out your most coveted secret when he gets here anyway. Why not show it now"

Kuroi grit her teeth and turned back to the core. It was her power after all. Then her hand stopped just short of the icy, blue orb. " Because...I could lose him..."

" You'll lose him regardless! Your only escape is to use that power and you know it!" He pointed at her and stood between her and the way out.

Silence lingered while she considered everything carefully. " There's too much here for you to desire my escape. You backed us into a corner" She touched the orb and it glowed brightly; sending a bitter blast out and knocking Travis into the wall. Ice swept through the depths of the castle to glaze it over in cruel spikes. Spirits laughed, shrieked, and even swirled about in the ice. The power had been released.

Remember when mom used to say if your friends jump off a cliff would you", shinigami said then jumped off following Nasr

She would be very happy with this", Tobi said following

He had just climbed onto a pile of bones when the frigid blast rushed through the area. Bone and blood were frozen into icy spikes while Nasr ended up a frosted bird with icy hair. " Th-the pain! N-n-no wonder you h-hate the cold" A quick shudder shook off some ice, allowing him to take his wereraven form for extra warmth.

The dark flame was sent ahead to see what happened. In the purple light ice barricaded most of the way through. " I thought sh-she had no mana" He flew to a hole at the top of the ice wall and weaseled his way through.

" Rrrgh..." Travis pried himself from the wall and grabbed his head. He watched as bone gathered to create a cage or shrine around the core. Blood flowed over them and recreated the flesh that once covered them, creating a macabre image. " And there you are again...What will he think of a goddess who's both merciful and the most feared reaper in the world"

She grabbed the chain and it shattered in her hand. A bloodlust ran through her but it wasn't all consuming this time. A relief in so many ways. " You witnessed and remembered my ancient sin...which you mean to drive him away with"

The light that flashed across her eyes when she looked at him made him flinch. Fear shifted behind Kuroi now and darkness closed in once more. " But I'm not so helpless to be easy bait" The demon shrieked, cracking ice as she struck at him.

He warped to the side of an ice wall. " True, but you're a loose cannon now" Mana was sent through the cracks to shatter the ice. Beyond it, heading towards them was Nasr. He slid to a stop when she brought out her scythe.

Be was frozen fir a moment the used mana to break free

Too you long enough. Little help", Tobi said as he was frozen too

Sure", he said using a flame spell to free Tobi

You know this is your father's body", Tobi said

Yes so shh?", shinigami said following the voices. He reached them when kuroi had brought out her scythe and looked around, "she always did look good with that deadly presence"

Which is also why you want to become a demon?", tobi replied

Ok. Im sorry. I should have trusted you to take care of my heart", he said

Oh. It's not like I practically raised you", tobi replied

Jus take the apology", shinigami replied looking at tobi

I will. Just not yet", tobi said, "oh. She's different"

" Too different..." Nasr mumbled as he shifted on his feet; looking around for something. He watched her take the scythe in both hands. Troubling but she was shaking. " Behind her. That gruesome structure was not here last time" He gestured towards it when a glint of light made him vanish into shadow.

Fear's cackle echoed through the icy halls as a blazing cut was made into the wall. The valra appeared on the structure. " She's controlling the de-" His head jerked to the side when he found where Travis was hiding. " What did you DO to her!?" He was forced to dodge again when she appeared infront of him.

" Get out...all of you!" A clean cut was made through the structure allowing blood to cover the core. She place the handle of the scythe behind her neck and pulled tight; fighting the drive which filled her.

Travis looked about for Nasr. " You brought him then. Listen to me Shinigami! I won't have you judging me by a single act when the one you love is responsible for the genocide of many!"

Forget restraint, Kuroi swung around and clawed the air. Fear followed the same arc as unseen claws severed the castle. The large gashes revealed atleast four feet of bones with blood flowing through them. Who knew how much still hid in the shadows.

Another slash was made, across this time, as Travis rolled into Shinigami's view. " Enough!" She roared. Smoking claw marks were made from behind this time as a familiar growl echoed from further in.

" Smell that?" Nasr questioned as he returned to Shinigami's side. " Is she REALLY controlling the demons? Rage did talk about the time they were one"

So she's controlling a demon who cares. At least fear is in her control do you know how troublesome that guy is", shinigami said a little annoyed

That's your response", Tobi asked

What did you expect a dramatic response or something?", he said with a blank face, "whatever she did is long past. Do you want me hating over something past it's a waste of time. Hey juroi we found you now we need to find averin so do you mind getting them out of this realm. Oh leave Travis", he said as a light arrow was directed at Travis at sound speed from the palm of his hand

You don't understand what's going on here do you", tobi said

Nope. All I see are enemies and allies.", shinigami said then looked at tobi, "can't you sense averin"

Don't want to. He would see me", tobi said

No one has ever seen you. He's no different", tobi said

I like you averin is blessed to see me", tobi said sighing

The arrow nailed it's mark, sending Travis back to another wall. He clung to it as he glared at Shinigami. " Damn you! If you won't judge her for the same act...then quit hounding me!" He faded away to leave them in darkness.

With him gone, Kuroi turned to face them. A single strand held kept her blade at her side. " You don't need to find him" She said raising her hand. " He'll find you" Darkness stole the light once more, even covering the gashes, when she pointed to them. Fear's shriek shook the castle and an eerie roar echoed from further in.

" Forget about controlling demons" Nasr stated as he brought out more dark fire. " The problem is...finding a cure" Averin stood over them when he turned around. His crystalline form shimmered with shadow as he inhaled. " Argue about who can see who later!" He warped back and drew his bow again.

Yeah. Oh. One problem. I forgot. I can't see spirits", he said with a blank look on his face
Dumbass you finally reliaze", tobi said looking at him

" Then how are you going to...raagh! Get him out of here!" The arrow was loosed and nailed Averin in the mouth as he was about to exhale. Dark crystals erupted to resemble a giant sea urchin, sending the ghost stumbling backwards.

" Yet you can see demons" Kuroi said. The scent of smoke filled the area now and red eyes glowed in the distance. A dark laughed accompanied a familiar, flaming grin. " Did you really think we would let you beat us into submission?" The demon chuckled.

Nasr turned his next arrow towards her voice. " Rage now!? Don't do this! Huh?" His eyes widened and slack was given in the string as a few pieces clicked in his mind. "...I just needed her blood..."

" I told you boys to get out!" Scratches crossed by them from both demons along with a strike from her own scythe. It ran close enough to pull on their spirits. Its ghastly draw felt similar to the power that poured from the key.

" Not until your cured. Shinigami stop arguing!" Nasr aimed at lightning speed and loosed his arrow.

The arrow stopped short of running her and Shinigami through the heart, held by her darker power. Anger, sorrow, fear, regret, and a few others ran across her face in a split second. "You can't...don't hunt..." Hand trembling, she turned the arrow around.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus