Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Yeah I'm not running away. You can run pavol you're not immortal and your soul isn't protected. Now I want you to let it out. Like a pin hitting a leather bag of water let it, explode", he said as light mana began to emit from him like a tsunami light up everything and pushing things back. His hair began to float upwards(I don't know why I added that) and his eyes glowed green at the cat iris, "easy right"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The wave of light held his interest like a prized diamond. Shadows scattered but clawed at the edge while effigies resisted it like the walls. They were a chilling sight to the boy but seemed as inanimate as any true statue.

Calling his mind back to the lesson, he took a proud stance. " Who said anything about running!? I still have to defeat you so if you're not running I'll stand proud and beautifully fearless" He looked up with a smirk, almost appearing older than he really was. His tail flicked open to send his mana out. It was a clean wall of light instead of a tsunami though.

" Easy, yes." He said marching ahead. " We call it sun dog but hate using it because the need for defenses makes us look weak. They'll pick at cracks in shields so we destroy theirs and break their wills. Overpower and outshine! That's what mother always said"

" leave a...wait!" The effigy let out an unnatural scream and thrashed about when he lit it. A few more were lit by the one to join the eerie dance. " Imagine them attacking like that...So inspiring!" more flames were tossed into the darkness as he casually strode along.

Seeing the back of his hand light up made him turn around. Darkness was chilling enough but the sight of a light tsunami was enough to cause him to book it. Wherever Kuroi had gone off too, he knew he would find her.

It not for defense it's to show dominance. To make an army back off what do they teach.", he said and began to walk following the boy, "don't leave my hand", he said pulling the boy over to him, "Nasr. I'm leaving them to you and kuroi? Where's she"

When pulled back he grumbled a bit. His head didn't stay down long as the thought of masses running away filled his head. " Dominance...a few chages should really make that effective"

A shadow grabbed the Valra's wrist as he was about to toss another flame. He pried it off and forced into a smaller form so he could play with the shadow like putty. " That is where I am going" More stone crumbling made him look up. " Just follow the sound of destruction and we will find her"

After stretching and pulling the shadow a few more times, it was lifted over his head. " Eating wisps is forbidden. I wonder how a shadow tastes..." Nasr ate it only to slump over and stick out his tongue. " bleh...wisps taste much better..."

Wow my kin like to believe that small creatures like wisps have guardians that fight for them so we don't mess with them", he said, "and who could eat such cute creatures. They're beautiful. Wait not the time. Let's see my eyes can see spirits so just need to focus on that. Pavol watch my back for me would you", he said as the dragon guardian appeared, "never mind. We just drag averin out", he said walking to the noise

He chuckled as he returned to frying the effigies. " Lambs are cute but you eat them because they are delicious. Same reason why anyone eats something adorable. Even if there are guardians for wisps I promised I would never eat another"

" Arguing over food...so stupid..." Pavol said as he looked up. The guardian was an imposing sight for sure, but its presence grated on the boy. Two against one was unfair but then again, the victory would be that much sweeter. He put his hands behind his back and stared at the floor as he followed. " Reigning in spirits is tougher than dragging in the living. You know that already"

" After fighting demons you are damn ri...hey! Pretty boy quit complaining about darkness. That is a pleasant change" Nasr grinned and put his hands behind his head.

" I still hate it!" The boy snapped.

Before a gaping hole, Kuroi waited with her scythe slung over her shoulders. The darkness enhanced her senses, allowing her to hear and see them. " You still must face it kid. No need to drag Averin out. He's right behind me when you boys get here" Her eyes glowed when she lifted her gaze, matching the eerie eyes which appeared earlier.

Oh that's too much work can I just go back to sleep", he said jumping on the dragon taking pavol with him, "hey Nasr hop on if you need a ride Tobi is driving", he said as his eyes were back to normal

He looked up before taking the raven form to join them, where he reverted and sat down. " Next stop, getting rid of the spooks!" Nasr chuckled and leaned back.

" Lazy much?" She said with a smirk. " Finish fast enough and you still may get a night of sleep" A step was taken forward as more of the castle was torn apart behind her. Though she held strong, it was taking its to on her.

Work hard, no rest lazy. No work lazy and work smart. That's the motto", he said looking around, "we will be there soon if Tobi decides to take up the speed", he said

The dragon stoped moving

Please", shinigami said

The dragon started moving again still at the same speed

Please move faster", shinigami said

Tobi began to increase speed

" How can you be lazy...if you're...not resting...huh?" Pavol stared at his hands, as if they held the answer, for a long while. He grabbed his head and flung himself back. " Ugh! It makes no sense!"

" Best to just let things ride, kid" Nasr chuckled.

" Looks like Tobi is teaching you manners" She turned and headed into the gaping hole. Though impossible to see in such darkness, a trail of blood was left behind. " Remember how I said this was cured before? You both still hold remnants of the demons. I expect you two to work together"

I remember irking with rage. It stunk. The guy wouldn't stop trying to escape. Too much work", he said laying down, "and how long till we get there it's like we are going through a loop"

Shadows laughed and whispered around them. Some even tried to pluck at them. Nasr caught one and stretched it as far as he could. " What do expect from a demon?" He said when his talons sank into the shadow. It shrieked and tried to get away. " You put it best, they are children and children hate being told no" The shadow shot off like a rubber band when he let go.

" No one likes being told no..." Pavol crossed his arms.

" Seems I have much to teach you two. Let's begin by getting you out of the snare" She stated.

The valra sat upright and looked about. " That sounded very ominou-" large green claws created a cage around them. The floor crumbled when they closed tight and dragged them down and cast them into shiny, black sludge.

" Ewww...my hair and clothes..." Pavol lifted his arms and cringed at the gem-like tar. As he stared at it faces and terrifying images swirled about. Ice filled his veins and he stumbled about in an attempt to get up. " Get it off! Get it off!"

A familiar shriek greeted them followed by the demon's laugh. Nasr looked up to see Fear grinning at them. " Great...now where is Averin..."

" Here" Kuroi said. In the darkness a glint of silver light pointed into the void. The demon shook it's head then vanished in the same direction.

Ha gosh hide and seek. You know I don't like this formula kuroi", he said using the stone to make a sword and followed them on foot, "let's just go", "he said tiredly

" I never said it was hide and seek. Watch your backs"

" Like we've been doing since we left..." Nasr looked down to notice exactly what they were standing in. The sludge shifted around their ankles. If one wasn't paying attention they wouldn't notice. " Ohhh...Pavol! Turn around!"

" Huh!? Why?" He still turned despite it. Terror filled him and he brought his arms up with a couple feathers in hand. They became as swords and glowed brightly when he crossed them. The figure of a corrupted crystal dragon was visible for a brief moment.

His roar filled the void when he vanished again. Nasr took his griffin form and rushed over to Shinigami. Before his forefeet touched the sludge, it burst up to encase them both, transforming into massive dark crystals in seconds. Rage and Fear flowed into the respective prison to challenge their former captors.

" Hey wait!" The boy attempted to rush over when a scythe soared over his head. It struck the spirit as it tried to tear him in two. " The age of Solarium is dying. Mind your post if you want to see it, kid" A shadow approached the crystals and placed his hands on them. Mana was drawn from demon, human, and valra. It was stored in two crystal fragments which he pulled free.

" Who are you?"

The seals that resided on the two appeared on the crystals as the shadow took form. " Shh. I'm just a shadow...literally" He chuckled and tossed the crystals to Kuroi. " Let's see if he remembers me when he's free. Now get going!"

She nodded and faded away. " Just keep them safe"

Hmm what just happened like I'm seeing rages ugly face and", he said bringing out a paper with the antimagic circle, "gosh just do it quick. I hate all the I twruptions", he said then looked at rage, "you know you can't kill me so just do what you can. Hey Nasr don't give me too much work to try and release you from fear again"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You really think it will be trouble after the demon has put me through so much!?" He grinned and stretched while staring down Fear. " This is already won"

" Not so fast" Rage growled and began to heat up the crystal Shinigami's body was in. " Your souls are equally as mortal as that ghost's! By right of the goddess you're both damned to the void!" Veins of darkness, lit with magma, snaked their way to Shinigami when Rage roared.
They began to wrap around his limbs and mingle with his mana.

For a moment, Averin could be sensed within the demon's Mana but it faded along with a feeling terror. In its place, the memory of Kuroi and Sonne sitting by the locked gate in the dreams would fill his vision. The locks shattered and the gate swung open to reveal an icy darkness. Silver eyes appeared as dark claws snuffed Sonne from existence.

"Shinigami...A fitting name" A cold voice said. The claws returned and surrounded Kuroi, pulling her back as if being possessive. "But I never said you could have her. I will ensure the end of your kind if you can't prove your worth to me!"

The darkness stretched from Fear's tail to bind Nasr in the same way. For him, his vision held miles of corpses and entrails stretched out before him leading to a dark abyss. To his right a key of darkness floated and a key of light floated to his left. He reached for the dark one when the silver eyes appeared, causing him to jump.

"My treasured beast of death and decay. I will hand you the heart of a goddess. First, guide them here and open the gates" Smoke rolled across the ground and carried a bright light to Nasr. The steady beat it held was mesmerizing. As he reached out to it, flames of gold reached up to lick his fingers. " The heart of Solarium...you killed a god. Who are you?"

The crystal began to crack then broke, "I said. I'm protected. And I'm not alone", he said as a blast of light hit rage. He ran up to rage and sliced his head off then threw the sword at Nasr crystal cracking it, "ok. Whoever it is setting up this test I would prefer it if you come out. Cause I hate having to look for my targets"

A fragment of Averin fled from the demon's severed head. "Thank you...Talk to Vaulkar if you want your answer..." He said before floating into the void.

The cracks rang through Nasr's head as a shrill sound. As the vision began to crumble, the voice answered him. " You could call me...Shinigami"

" BULL!" The crystal erupted with the word as it rang into reality. He grabbed Fear's tail as he fell and used it to get on his neck. Be it what he said or something else, the demon took the form of a bull and started bucking.

" I have...had...enough...of...YOU!" his talons hooked the eye sockets when its head came up. The next kick flung him off with the skull. Fear's body splashed into the sludge as the valra landed. The second fragment of Averin floated off as he stared at the dying skull. " That was too easy...the heart of Solarium though..."

A cool wind disturbed the feathers in his hair. He looked up to stars and pieces of the castle floating about. " What happened?"

" The castle got eaten!" Pavel said as he ran up to them.

" Not really. Look up" The shadow lifted his scythe to the air and approached Shinigami. " Not sure what test you're talking about. Averin will be better once Kuroi finishes her part so chill"

Ohh gosh I really want to punch this guy so bad I'm doing the fact kuroi lnows him is the only thing stopping me", he said as Tobi brought his sword to him, "seriously when did it become that easy to destroy the demons. Am I in an illusion?"

" Ah man, he really doesn't remember" He said to himself as he looked to the side. The blade was rested across his shoulders so he could hang off it. " Go ahead and strike. It won't hurt"

A mischievous grin showed while he wandered about, looking at the castle above. " No, this isn't an illusion. Two things to explain it. They are biding their time or what I drained from them has killed their fight" He shrugged then allowed the scythe to fade.

Fear's skull was held over Nasr's head. He glared through one of the eyes. " Kill their fight...yeah right! I stand with Shinigami on this one!"

" Fear can back down if he wants" Pavel stated. Disgust was on his face while he pulled sludge off himself. " He waits for an opening first"

The skull was removed again. The vision playing through his mind as he felt the smooth texture. " Give you the heart of a goddess...or Solarium really is dead. That makes no sense"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus