Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh she's here quick", Elena said throwing a cloth to shinigami nose the smell forcing him to wake up

Kidnaped by my parents wow parents of the year", he said looking around

Yeah about that.", Lisa said walking towards him, "they made me join", she said

Of course they did. Now am I being held prisoner or being experimented on", he asked

Oh no such thing. Just trying to decide if your body will be a vessel for Tobi that's all", Elena said Kronos agreeing

Shinigami and Lisa looked at her with blank faces,"why do you say that like it's an everyday decision like whether to eat breakfast or not it's my soul being lost here you're talking about its the same as being dead. Why's Lisa's here?", shinigami said

Oh we needed someone for Tobi to possess and Lisa agreed", Kronos replied

Tobi possessed Lisa her eyes changing to form the sight of the ocean mirror the clouds (like it did with glira but you asked me to leave the character), "boy", tobi said, "oh sorry it's me not averin"

Gosh forget about it already that's like an hour ago", shinigami said, "are you possessing my body for that"

Oh no. There's a long list but I've tried possessing your body before. Didn't go well", tobi replied
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Who to focus on? It felt like a trick question at the moment. Kuroi bared her teeth and pinned her ears. " I, for one, am glad you can't possess him! If you want a body so badly, make one!" A sharp glare was cast at all but Shinigami. It felt like a cruel joke with how often Tobi had gotten in the way.

Hearing Lisa, Yuuma peeked up a bit and looked around.

Oh I can possess him alright just that the last time I tried, his condition that caused him to not use magic unless at his most powerful happened", tobi said looking at kuroi without fear and with annoyance

And that's not why we wanted Tobi to possess him. Back home there's a challenge. A tournament for power. To get the most powerful", Elena said

Power to prove who is gifted and who is just strong. This tournament has been going on for years and hasn't had a winner since it began. I want him to join this tournament. ", Kronos said with a serious look on his face, "his injury from birth stops him from using magic like others and caused him to lose most of his abilities. What he has he got from sheer practice and training",

Wait", shinigami interrupted, "good to hear that my kind still meet each other to fight when you told me we can't stay in one place together until we find immortality or maybe the fact that Tobi tried to possess me when I was young"

When you were born", tobi corrected, "you were my fourth and something went wrong and I had to practically raise you"

Wow funny story", shinigami said

Shut up your parents would have willingly accepted", tobi said

Shinigami looked at them, "really?"

Well. True", they both said

Wow a spirit just accused you of letting your child be possessed abd you don't even lie to disapprove"

Well you can't blame us", Elena said

Tobi to us is just as kuroi to her followers", Kronos said, "if we had to chance to bring her back to life we would"

Up and and down her ears twitched while rising at a steady pace. Her expression softened. " ...All this to help him grow? You don't have steal him for that" She returned to her form.

Yuuma was still clinging to her neck when she changed. " Did you really...umm" His feet were set on the ground before he let go, lowering his head and taking a few steps back.

" His power is incredible already" She continued as she strode closer. " I see I have much to learn of your kind but he shall be viewed as a god should his power continue to grow"

Next to the bed now, she glanced to his parents then to Tobi. Even if she was like a god to them, it still bothered her that she could freely possess others. Not that any were harmed.

Well if Only Tobi was as such a beautiful goddess then I would think about letting her possess me as a baby", he said

Oh she was", Kronos replied

What really", shinigami said with a blank face surprised

Yes. A most beautiful one. Her eyes showed the image of the blue ocean reflecting the blue sky with its beautiful white clouds at sunrise"

No no no no wait he's a she",
Shinigami asked

Yes. Yes I am", tobi replied

Wait what I took baths with you there. You changed my clothes I wouldn't let my mother do that", he said

Yeah and I didn't want to do that. It's not like you could hear my complains", tobi said

Yeah yeah about that you're the cause I can't see spirits", he said to tobi

Wow why gave that away. Yes it is you just had to be born a man with mana awakening at birth", tobi replied

Wait what?", shinigami said confused

Tobi has been recanting since the beginning of our time. You were supposed to be her fourth", Elena said

I guess four is bad luck", tobi said

Oh I'm sorry that faile at least I'm alive", shinigami replied

The only good thing that came out of it", Elena said then patted his head, "calm down already. We were telling you something"

Shinigami took a deep vreath then looked to them, "fine"

Yeah so you're immortal meaning you won't he killed in the tournament", tobi said

Shut up", shinigami said, "you almost had me killed"

Well cause of me you have life", tobi said, "I'm your ancestor"

Wait no. ",: shinigami said

No wait. You mean the fact that I slept with your great grand father and gave birh to your line", tobi said

No like I don't want to think about that", shinigami said, "it's like thinking about it with your grandparents but worse"

So much to take in and respond to. A fire built in her gut when she heard about Tobi. The way they described her, her of all odds, it seemed as though Tobi's beauty had outshone her own. It had never mattered in the past but..." Recant? So a vessel is born and she becomes them?"

" It could be worst...right?" Yuuma leaned against the vanity, almost sitting on it, and fiddled with his dragon tooth necklace. " L-like what he pointed out...being raised this long with a...a umm..." He chuckled nervously and smiled. A quick glance was given towards Lisa before he looked away.

" Right and his ghost is more..." The reality of what kind of ghost they were raised by felt odd but she buried her face with everything Tobi had seen. What had she seen and not interfered with? " Oh my..." She sat down on the edge of the bed now.

" A-anyway...so Tobi is a goddess somehow...and Shinigami is...would that not make him a god?" Her fingers slid into her hair and she pulled while trying to sort through the mess. " I thought my family had issues...What's this mana awakening and does this tourney have anything to do with it?"

Mana awakening is when your body first receives mana", Kronos said, "like his parents he's gifted abd we got ours early like about one minute"

It's just like when you're connection is made", Elena said

Lisa looked over to Yuuma, "you're yhat kid. Were you trying to say something to me"

Oh he was", shinigami said the. Looked over to kuroi, "they always ruin the mood. Turns out my parents were more speculative than I thought"

Oh yeah about that I'm the chief", Kronos said, " we are both the strongest in our kin"

" I see...so mana is gifted to you differently. Not apart of your blood at all" The difference in how much mana was in the world made more sence now. It had to be abundant in order to fill their manaless bodies. She nodded a few times then looked up. " I understand how my father saved this world. If this knowledge were to fall into..."

Perhaps it had. Her brother's blood flowed through the world and more. She shook her head and refocused, looking at Shinigami. " Isn't that always the case with parents?"

Yuuma flinched when Lisa spoke to him. A quick glance at Shinigami held a help me look. " Y-yes I-I...what he said...but...hmmm..."

She sighed and turned to Kronos. " As the strongest humans, you would be ideal to train with. Might even help that poor guy" A thumb was jabbed towards Yuuma.

Ho no I don't have the right to call myself te strongest human. Like I said the tournament started and has never ended. The strongest human would have ended it but it's till going on for years since we were brought here", he replied to kuroi

It's called the hundred years tournament but it's been going on longer than a hundred years we just got tired of counting years", Elina said

And more people like shinigami will be there and they didnt have an incident causing their body to be weaker. They are in full strength", Kronos said tapping on his shoulder his eyes white and almost shining, "you will go there and prove that you're really my son"

Ok. One. Why now like you know I can't just leave now", shinigami said

We know. That's why we are telling you before hand", Kronos said, "the ones that are following you now saw your skill and what you did but the ones that didn't won't follow. Trust me I want to break them apart but that's your job to do"

And I sail do it well", shinigami said having the same face as his father

Ok then", tobi said, "boa let me call averin to come take care of you like I haven't been doing that since you were born"

Seriously what's your deal", he asked

You don't know. My resting place is your belt buckle. I've been closer to your thing than anyone else. Remember that time you called me cause something was wrong with it turns out it was just bigger than normal and I had to check it", tobi said

Wow you two have a lot to...Wait a belt buckle", Elena said with a scolding stern look

I thought she was a he", shinigami said, "i always wonder why such a clean freak"

Lisa walked towards Yuuma, "oh you're shy aren't you. Me too. Well I was till my whole family were slaughtered", she said with a smile

Shinigami and Tobi and Kronos paused after what Lisa said with surprised faces shinigamis mouth opened

Yeah Lisa might be a little unstable sometimes. Forgot to mention", Elena said

Wow ", shinigami said

As fascinating as the tournament seemed, all her questions about it piled up into a single wreck. What had she just heard? She knew what she heard and it wormed its way into her mind. Kuroi opened her mouth to address the issue but no words came out when she noticed they were all staring at Lisa and Yuuma.

He grabbed his horn and dropped his head to stare at the floor. " Y-you were...h-how did you...not be so shy...I-I-I mean...I'm sorry for your..." Lifting his head, he looked her in the eye. A brilliant ocean blue began to wash away the deep purple in his eyes. "...loss...you are beautiful..."

Elena's voice and Shinigami's wow drew his attention. " W-why are you staring. You guys are m-making this more-" He tried to slink further on the vanity but a hand and foot slid causing him to tumble to the floor. "...difficult..." His face was a vibrant red though he hung his head.

Aww he's so pure", Elena said

Very pure. That's why we keep him out of the danger", shinigami replied

Lisa walked to his side, "you ok?"

Like I was saying", Kronos said, "you will be there so you better be ready", Kronos said then disappeared

" I'm fine...thanks" He sighed and lifted his head just enough to see her. " J-just...just a wounded pride"

Watching his pure rumblings gave enough of a reprieve for Kuroi to sort through some of the mental wreck. She faced Shinigami but sat silent for few moments longer. " Why is this tournament so important? Strength cannot be the sole purpose, can it? And how has it continued for so long? Surely one would claimed the title of strongest until another came"

That's because a lot of people come up to challenge whoever does and some keep making comebacks and so on. It's a long story. It's just that intess", Elena said, "now if you excuse me my husband and I haven't had a time together for a while"

And you tell your son this. Just go", shinigami said

Elena laugh and disappeared

Now that the parents of the year are gone I can rest. You too", shinigami said to kuroi

How does one treat a wounded pride. Do you punch the mountains like shi does?", Lisa asked him

" Are you sure we can rest?" She looked about the room with a critical gaze. " Tobi seems to enjoy destroying our rest...and perhaps more interested in you than a grandparent of any kind should be" The words made her cringe. Did she have a right to make that call without her own great grandparents? Her subjects had them though, she was sure she knew how they were to be.

The sun had to be rising soon and even their dreamer must have been longing for rest...or was he now? " And Yuuma, I'm sure you can find...more appealing places to talk to her"

" Huh? O-oh...right...we're still...in your room...my appologies" His feet were slid under himself and looked at Lisa. A smile fought to grow through his nervousness. " A wounded pride...t-takes time to heal...but some...t-try to help...c-cure it with...with a umm..." He stood up and offered his trembling hand. " W-well time cane...heal it with the aid of...of a...Hug or...k...ki...s-s-support from another"

His heart sank at the reality of how nervous he was. How did the others make it look so easy? His face turned bright red again. Something needed to be done if he wanted to improve his lot but what?

Toni possessed Lisa again before Dhe could reply, "I heard what you said kuroi. And yes I will", tobi said then left Lisa

Lisa looked around, "oh resting. Then I will leave you to it", Lisa said then left the room

Shinigami kept quiet for a while, "listen Yuuma don't try to get them. Get them to be used to you and want to come closer to you. It helps to befriend them", he said then sighed ," well I will just sleep now" he said laying down

" Hearing my thoughts...I'll...remember that" He said with a sigh. His hands were placed in his pockets and he sauntered out the door.

Watching him leave with his head hung low felt more merciful to Kuroi. She stood up and walked to the other side of her bed. Her tail manifested and flipped her irritation.

Fear rose inside her when she layed down beside him, back turned lest she lose more than she felt she had. She held her tail tightly and ran her thumb across the edge of its blade. What all would occur if he won the tournament? It seemed important to Tobi somehow. Would she steal him with a new body? That felt disturbingly obvious.

The reflection of Travis appeared in the tail blade. She jumped and looked over her shoulder to find nothing. This had to be how he felt everytime her old friend appeared. Was it revenge from Tobi then or her own trial to face?

With a sigh she refocused on the blade. Sleep ran but she refused to leave Shinigami's side. A shadowed and reached up between them to grabbed her head. She shrieked as it pulled her spirit through the floor but it was muffled since it held her mouth and nose.

He grabed her and pulled her back to himself, "well they are gone now"

He was awake? Perhaps the dark hand was nothing more than a dream instead. " Tobi too?" She said as she smiled at him.

It had been some time since she borrowed his hoodie but she remembered the scent well. Now it was here again, erasing the tension she held. Her tail faded and she turned enough to touch his hair.

Why it like you've seen a ghost. Everything alright?", he asked a littke confused

" Just petty concerns and a nightmare" She replied. The shadow that grabbed her felt familiar, like the presence that was hiding in the depths. What or who was it?

The thoughts were cast aside as she looked at him. " But you have bigger things to worry about with that tournament...not that you worry"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus