Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I thought the raxai needed him. I thought he still cared about the humans and life itself. I thought he only sought power to protect his kind so I gave him the means to do so", he said patting kurois head now, "and o trusted kuroi trust in him. Let him live through and save the raxai cause they respected turns out they do and he doesn't as much. If he could see all he has, he would stop trying to get what he can't have. He has enough and acts like he has nothing. Do you know the raxai would rather die than let me go near him. They aren't even they just see him as one of theirs. That's was why I didn't kill him. Who can defeat such love and still call himself sane"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You are the better man for it" Averin replied with a smile. " For how you answered, It almost sounds like you still battle that confliction. I ask that you look at yourself before trying to kill him. Will you keep your sanity, even now, to end his foolishness?"

What you just said reminded me if something he told me. He said I was too trusting meaning too soft. I didn't kill glora or pavol no matter how much they've done. To answer your question I don't know what the future holds. But I don't think killing him will fix everything. But I do what I have to, so if I have to kill him I would", he replied theb sighed, "although life would be easier if he just retired. Speaking of life what are you doing?"

" I will accept that answer. The boy is proof that such risks are beneficial. Pavel looks up to you. This is why he's so angry. His pride keeps him from admitting it but I've heard him talk about wanting to make you proud" He chuckled as he recalled the recent fights. " Ask Keiran about the recent fight with Pavol and he'll give you another side"

The crystal was lifted and tipped. If he could see past the glare of light, Shinigami may see runes glittering inside. " It seems I was enjoying a break. This crystal needs to be placed in a special place in the castle. The new era is starting tonight when she is rejuvenated" He nodded towards Kuroi. " A ritual is performed to restore her and the world. The Valra wish to join and make it more powerful. You are welcome to watch...or you may pass if you're too busy"

He stood up and began to head for the door. " I know she would appreciate seeing you there"

This is their last vhance to get her. So if course I will be there. If she wakes up that is to go to the ritual", he said looking at her face, "how long till she wakes?"

The crystal bobbed to show when he nodded. " Very well. I will show you the best place for guarding and watching. When she wakes..." Averin looked out the window, judging where the sun was compared to when she fell asleep. " I trust she will wake soon. Meet me in the shadow of her throne room when you are ready"

Her expression was relaxed yet held a glow, a comfort of what was to come. Health filled her complexion, fine tuning her appearance as if she was phoenix risen new. The light crossed over her eyes and they twitched for a bit before opening. Pupils faded into fine slits, betraying her dragon blood.

Even through the haze of sleep that lingered, she recognized him an smiled. " ...Love you..." She nearly whispered.

Oh you're awake. So how was the sleep. Mine was good and my hands needs to move. That rhymed. I'm going to talk in rhythms now", he ssid then looked over to Lisa, "ha can't move yet. She's still sleeping"

She? That was a jolt to Kuroi's system. Bolting upright, she found Lisa still there but...the blade on her tail ticked against the bed as the tip flicked back and forth. "...she actually fell asleep..." She mumbled through grit teeth. Running her fingers through her own hair, Kuroi sighed and looked across the room. " I wonder how long you'll keep up the rhymes? Good that you got good sleep"

" Come now, my lady. We have a long day ahead of us" Averin said as he faded through the door.

She glared at the wall for a few minutes before looking over her shoulder to the door. Of course, those would be his first words after she woke. " I can...let you get more rest"

She was awake the whole time but fell asleep when I woke up. She mustn't be disturbed. Asked be careful they will try to...kuroi stay here. Do the ritual here just stay here", he said

Her gaze softened when it was shifted to him. A truth, an answer was sought in eyes. This wasn't like him that she knew. " I ca...he told you I see" A soft smile returned. She looked around the room and thought of how it once looked. A haven for magic and large enough for what would have to be done. " Perhaps I can stay...yet..." She looked at Lisa and grit her teeth again.

Here a mirror rested but one that she couldn't recognize or perhaps she did. Kuroi closed her eyes and sighed. In the darkness a familiar smile appeared, the one Travis gave her before he vanished. Shinigami probably felt the same thing she did now every time he faced that guy. " I will have to wait for her to wake before I can get to work"

Lisa is my sister. She won't mind", he said pulling kuroi towards himself and sent a small surge of mana to scope the entire castle, "I see that was their end game", he whispered then bent to Lisa ear and whispered to her, "when you wake up find kuroi and take her home. Remember to be prepared for me", he whispered then stroked her hair, "hey kuroi, so you're st staying?"

" She's your sister?" She asked as he pulled her close. Tail faded away while she looked over how she perceived Lisa. " I...I see so that's why..." Her eyes were closed again but this time she took in his presence and relaxed even with Lisa there.

End game? What had he found and what was he planning? She took a deep breath and heard him whisper to his sister. A new era, another fight, and time to rely on her own scrying methods once again. Eyes opened again to see the changes before her and within. " Yes, I'm staying"

Ha good choice. I was wondering what will you do in that ritual. Will you like.,,hold on one second", he said putting a paper on her chest and watched as it flowed ad disappeared, "ok so do you draw mana to yourself or does it...one sec", he said throwing a paper to the air and Tobi caught it and took it out the room to do her work, "so what do you do"

She chuckled at how scattered he seemed. What was bugging him so much that he would be like this? " Yes, I do draw mana to myself but as a god it's so much more" She reached up to touch his cheek. " You shall see soon. By the end I might change in appearance. My dragon form always takes a drastic change if I do"

Whatever it is it better not be a pink dragon. That's not my lucky color", he said with a smile

Tobi went around to the members of the kin with the paper. Each saw what was on it and went back to their days each emiting a small wave of mana then tobi went back to the room with the paper and had it burned

Back already. Well maybe some left. Kuroi, how much power is there in your name", shinigami asked her

" I hope I don't turn pink!" Kuroi started laughing. " It's my least favorite color"

The question got her to calm down quickly. A blank stare was given as she thought of the answer. How long had it been since it was used with mana? " My name? It holds great power...terrifying at times. Perhaps not as much my parents. Dreamers, shadow mages, and necromancers are the only ones who use it anymore. Why?"

OH nothing. Not much just scared of what will happen if I go to another....let's leave that at that. When's the ceremony", he asked her

Her nails became more like dragon claws as she rested them under his chin. " If you're saying what I think you are, you had better be afraid. Of course...you enjoy playing with fire don't you?" She pulled her hand away and stood up. The risk was real but...a pain dug at her gut.

" Sunset is when the ritual begins" She walked over to her desk and dug through it until she found a bottle of liquid crystal. " If I'm going to stay here, then I must prepare" Her tail appeared again. It was dipped in the crystal which she began writing with.

Ok. Kindly noted", he said seeing her claws , "prepare. Oh if you need to change clothes I can happily sit back and turn the other way I can't move right now Lisa Is still asleep.", he said looking at the mirror then a guardian threw it far away from the castle, "I didn't want to share the sight with an object I mean the mirror would reflect what's behind ma...just change", he said looking away

" Being modest now? That's not like you...what's going on?" She paused for a moment to look at him in the hopes of finding an answer. The pain began to grow and her tail trembled. Feeling this, Kuroi quickly returned to writing.

When she made it to the closet, writing was paused so she could change. Her common outfit was replaced with something more graceful which allowed great mobility. It was still dark, though resembled the night sky, with flowing scarves of moonlight. Nothing was on her feet, allowing her to walk silently through the room.

She returned to drawing what she needed. So much raced through her mind though, keeping her nerves on ice. A silent prayer was made that she was just being paranoid and there was a perfectly good explanation.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus