Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Are you done. Auctually I'm just going to look anyway", he said looking over to her to find her dressed, "well o don't think youve dressed like that around me", he said then noticed he paranoiac, "if you're afraid of something you can just come here to talk to me"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Kuroi paused and looked at him then at what she was wearing. " You like?" She spun a full circle to make the scarves fan out. When she stopped she dropped her head with a timid smile. " ...I only wear this for the ritual. Perhaps I could..." Her smile grew as pleasant thoughts began to replace the others.

The statement made her look back up. " Sometimes you're too observant..." She said stepping closer to him. " I am afraid...of...have I done something that you would consider another?" A knot formed now, leaving a sense of flight in her.

Why is it genocide or ruling a kingdom what's so bad now like what is it. I'm literally an immortal so normal isn't in my book so tell me", he said lookin up to her

Genocide, a word she wished to bury beneath the keys. " Then what you saw...it changed how you see me..." She cast her gaze to the side at the floor. " Genocide was started by my mother. What resides in my castle...is my doing with Rage as my ally"

Care was taken as she looked back to him. Her eyes held a hollow darkness in them. " Now those remains are a reminder. A reminder of what I refuse to become again and what I seek to end"

I've seen you try to save the world and risk your life to save one human. I'm pretty sure you have no right to hate yourself. And what kind of person would I be to hate you for all that. You've changed, embrace that and accept it", he said stroking Lisa hair letting her calm down some more

Silence lingered for a few minutes with only the wind gently rattling the glass doors. No fear, no flinching, no surprise with how he responded yet the answer and his earlier question didn't match. She watched him stroke Lisa's hair. Did she misunderstand the one question as she had their bond? Perhaps it was just another trial as he had given her so many times in the past.

She smiled and nodded as she strode towards them. " You're right. I should know you know you better than that and..." The nobility showed again when she sat by them. Light filled her eyes once more " Can you forgive me, Lisa...even as a god I still have much to learn" She said softly.

" embrace and accept" she lifted her gaze to him. " Yes, and we'll ensure this era is the beginning of change for this world"

(I meant to say what not why.)

Ok then. If that's what's been bothering you then I'm glad you are ok now. By the way she doesn't act like this all the time it's like she's been reverted back to the time we used to play as kids", he said then looked up at kuroi, "kind if reminds me of you sometimes"

" Am I really..." She blinked a few times before looking back to Lisa. The peace she seemed to have made her smile yet it was held back. " Reverted? What happened to her? One often reverts when they live through trauma"

I think that's it. Well we won't know till we find the signs or maybe she didn't change much. ", he said

" There won't be answers until she wakes up" Kuroi pulled her feet up when she heard the young boys yelling in the hall. The sound of unrefined fire and trill of light made her look to the door.

They had fought close enough for them to make out words now. " Yuuma said I could! You have to ask him what yours is" Keiran jided.

" You can't control magic! Give it to me!"

She sighed and set her feet back on the floor. " I shall tend to them..."

No. Let them come to me. They are coming here aren't they", he said opening a portal to the boys, "hey idiots keep it down someone is sleeping here. Now be good and quietly come here. And as punishment for being loud you better making sure you don't come here being stupid", he said then closed the portal

Murmurs lingered in the hall. Suddenly Pavol could be heard. " What do you mean!? His voice came from there too" The door opened and the two crept inside.

Keiran slid back into the hall once he saw them. Pavol did a double take just before running back out to grab him. " Why did you do that?" He said dragging his friend back in the room.

The new demini dug his feet into the floor. " He's with girls. That's scary" He reached for the doorknob now as he was dragged past the door.

" Chicken! Girls are..." Kuroi's icy stare got the luminary to freeze in place. He tugged at Keiran's arm until he looked too.

" Well?" She said crossing her arms. " Looks stupid to me"

Both dropped their heads and tucked their hands behind their backs. They mosied around the bed until they stood before Shinigami and Kuroi.

I heard something instresting first one was beating up the other I won't say names but he knows himself and second there's a fight now. So might as well start explaining", he said trying to sit up but couldn't with Lisa there, "well either you tell me or kuroi or tobi. Your choice. By the way kuroi isn't in children mode right now in case you were hoping",

Both looked towards Kuroi for a moment. When their hopeful smiles where greeted with a cold look, they seemed to shrink in place. " B-but..." Pavol looked back at Shinigami. " I didn't hurt him!"

He stared at his feet for some time, feeling her gaze bare down on them. " Fine! ...why can he call a cool creature when he can't use magic..."

" I told you! You have to ask Yuuma" Keiran replied. " He'll give you one"

Oh good to know wait did you say something about cool creature. I don't remember giving one. Yuuma must have give him one before he awakened. Pavol, you should know by now if you want to improve yourself you don't have to wait for people. Now if it's a cool creature you wanted you could've come to me and I would be glad to help you. Although I don't summon them Tobi's all the help I need", he said then looked to Keiran, "and what's stoping you both from sharing? Nevermind that it's no cause for a war. You two are the closest thing to each other that you have. Don't try to destroy it"

" Huh? He gave me the creature today" Keiran said with a smile. Weak flames sputtered in his hand as he raised it up. " It's really cool! Let me share!" He tried to turn around but was halted. When the boy looked up, he found Kuroi holding onto his wrist, shaking her head. " Not with her sleeping and not until you've had more training"

" Aw maaan...but..." He sighed and sat on the floor.

By now the luminary boy was grinding his teeth as he scowled as his friend. His tail quivered then he looked at Shinigami. " He won't share. Says it's impossible. What kind of creature would you give me?"

" Did you hear what he said?" Kuroi lifted her head to look down on him. " Try to preserve your friendship"

" I heard him..." He crossed his arms and turned his back with tail half raised. " I can still be mad"

Ha children. Just want to throw them in a volcano sometimes" he said then gently laid Lisa on the bed and move away. Lisa grabed onto a pillow and kept sleeping

Now that I can move again. Who's ready to train", he said standing up and took two steps away from the bad and strecthed", tobi watch Lisa if you can also I need a change of clothes", he said then puase, "forgot you're a she. i will just wear this then. Boys vaulkars room. Don't get there after me", he said opening a portal to the room, "kuroi. I will leave you to get ready"

Both boys looked at him as though he had gone insane and Kuroi chuckled. " Some you can safely do that to"

" We are not the safe kind" Pavol growled as he glared at her.

She looked past the kids to Shinigami and nodded. " Try not to wring their necks now. I shall see you later" She smiled and got up to walk to the window.

" He's serious?" Keiran said as he flipped his head about. " I won't pass up training then! Let's go Pavol!" He scrambled to his feet and dragged the luminary with him through the portal

He closed the portal, "that got rid of them. Auctually later", he said then opened the portal again, "be beautiful", he said to her and went through. He got to the boys and cracked his knuckles, "so should we do a dream training or climb a mountain training. Auctually fists training will do"

She glanced back with a smile and watched him vanish through the portal. In terms of beauty, she was sure he would enjoy the ritual.

Both whipped around when they heard him crack his knuckles. Their eyes were wide and they stood still until he settled on a choice. " Fist training? Bring it on!" Keiran smirked and brought up his fists as he took a defense, albeit playful stance.

"you're insane!" Pavol exclaimed as he shoved him aside. " You lose teeth and get bruises that way. I say magic fists!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus