Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

The tournament hadn't been won because they aren't Seoh the bigger picture. I will win it", he said, "and if o don't I could always come back to you and te castle"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" The bigger picture is for your kin, right? I know you'll win, you always win but please return" She closed her eyes and cuddled in. What did he mean by if? " I don't want to lose you..."

OH. Who says you're not coming?", he said laughing, "you're coming along. It would be a present for the fighters"

She opened a single eye and smiled. " I wouldn't miss your fight. A present though? You have something planned I see" The smile became a smirk.

He fell asleep holding her before he could respond

Lisa appeared, "I'm watching", then she shines her head, "weird I left this room already. Oh we are sharing beds now ok i will take a side then", Lisa said then went to the other side and laid down pushing kuroi away from the bed a little

" First Tobi now you..." Kuroi growled at her. Once more her tail manifested to wrap around a bed post, keeping her on the bed. If not for the risk of waking Shinigami, she would have shoved back. " This is my room and bed. I won't let you oust me"

When was I trying to do that stupid", she said covering herself with the blanket with shinigami and left out kuroi, "see. Just let him reat"

Frost poured from between clenched teeth. The reason she was still there was because Kuroi refused to wake him. Stay or go? Lisa clearly would enjoy it if she just left but it felt like giving up. Shadows moved but were held back.

Clearly Yuuma had failed to hold her interest. This game seemed harsh on him but as she thought about it a pain built in her own heart.

You can go to sleep if you like. I will stay awake here", Lisa said with a small smile

" Stay awake...more like-" She mumbled and held one of his hands. The more she thought of the situation, she wondered did Lisa truly return on her own? A possibility that seemed real, or did Tobi send her back as some twisted joke?

Whatever the answer, it was a good while before Kuroi found herself able to sleep. The sun was barely lighting the clouds with its cool rays when she finally closed her eyes.

He woke up six hours later to find Lisa on his chest, "she got tired again", he said sighing, "and kuroi", He said looking over to find her, "oh she's here too. Would be awkward to wake them won't it. Well let them sleep", he said not moving, "but I need to move"

By now Averin had recovered his strength and was going about the castle, preparing things for the true begining of the era. He was carrying a crystal when he passed by the room and heard his voice. Peeking his head inside, he saw the strange sight. " Well...you certainly have...a way with ladies" He said softly.

He reached over him to unwind Kuroi's tail from the bed post. " I may be of some assistance...A week has passed and my lady would have returned now. To finish regaining her power, a ritual is needed. I can take her and give you some room to move"

No leave her. She will wake up angry if you move her", he said looking over to averin ,"you have us quite a scare you know that. You got kuroi worried"

He chuckled and floated over them into the middle of the room. " You have gotten to know her quite well" The crystal was rested on the floor as he sat down and smiled. That she was already attached to him warmed the old ghost yet it rested heavily at the same time.

" I didn't mean to cause worry with you two. A spirit does not have the same power without a body, thus we are more vulnerable to corruption" He dropped his head and sighed. " You have my thanks for helping me"

Auctually im not sure o did anything", he said Lansing diwn his head on the bed, "she did. She couldn't lose you"

" Does that bother you?" He said tipping his head. " From what I heard, you and Nasr fought the demons. don't discredit that. She is working on a special gift for both of you"

No not really...she just squeezed tighter. Lisa. I think she's awake",he said

Never fell asleep. Till now", Lisa said then slept of holding him

Well she would grow up to meet some other guy. Kind of want to kill that guy though. Should I?", he said

" You're expecting her to leave you..." Averin's gaze shifted to Kuroi for awhile. She appeared tense yet contented. He then looked at Lisa to see that perhaps the goddess was at a huge disadvantage. " Or do you want her to leave in favor for that one?"

The crystal splintered the growing light rays into a kaleidoscope of colors across the room. He tipped it and watched as they moved. Such a wonder, such a beauty, yet how fleeting it must be. " In all my days...such light has never touched this place. Now..." He sighed and looked at Shinigami. " Permission to kill Travis must come from her. It was she who gave him immortality and only she who can take it back. But you know this, do you not? Perhaps you are concerned that she will take him over you?"

Hmm maybe. I don't know. What I do know that I can deal with travis", he said stroking Lisa head, "and I was talking about Lisa not kuroi. Kuroi was the one who came to me. It would hurt if she left but it's her decision. Just like she came she can leave but it doesn't matter with Travis cause I'm killing him either way. He's blinded and blames anyone for what happened to the humans even my kin. He sees us like we could have helped them if we could someone would have. Now thanks to him we are now at the lowest point with the humans. And guess who he blames for that?", he said point to himslef, "that man is blind. I'm not letting such foolish thinking get to kuroi or anyone else for the matter", he said then went back to stroking Lisa head

" I see...Let's hope they choose well" He said with a slow nod. The crystal was shifted again to scatter the light across them. Something about that moment felt odd, perhaps even profound but Averin couldn't find why.

His head was raised while he considered everything that was said. It felt wrong that an Eclipse Born would become so twisted. " A shame that things have come to this. For you to hunt only a single person who blames others; it is what he did that burns"

Another sigh as he shook his head. Memories of the pure boy who once sought a better world flooded his mind. " You did warn my lady not to trust him. Something was off from the beginning. Why didn't you kill him then?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus