Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You did say that..." He tapped his head trying to figure out how he messed that up. Darkness surrounded them once more.

The wind at the top of the tower bit at Nasr like a million tiny teeth. " Damn...w-winter is early" A feather was blown out of his outfit and carried away. If no one believed in Valra here they would now.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He used light to catch the feather and took it to himself, “ not yet”, he said then covered them with darkness, “secure me please”, he said then began to draw on the floor kneeling down. Light energy began to cover him then he began sucking out the light, “I need a place to put them all in, you know a good spot?”

Darkness crept across the tower to secure his friend. " Hold them..." He said as he scanned the horizon. No where seemed ideal especially with a boy who held power well beyond his years. " I got it. Ready when you are" A green flame hovered over his open hand as he waited. The pain returned but he refused to show it.

Below Inei was heading inside to look for the other. Familiar with the tricks of these Luminaries, she used her raven form.

He absorbed the light and begin to growl, “ok just point it. The chain should protect you but this much is bad so move away. The sky will be a good spot. I will make a ball in the air first then bang. You ready for it”

" Ready" He said as he stepped backwards. To take extra an measure against the light, his heel was placed over the edge. Slowly he tipped backwards.

“Ok, pass the message to the girl. She should go in now”, he said then moved the light energy from the tower to the sky in a fast rate. The light was gushing out of him and forming a round ball on top of the. It was stretching bigger and biggger very quickly, faster than the luminaries could replace them

The rapid expansion of the light sent Nasr flying off the tower. He reached out towards the light and released the fire. It danced around the light as it bound it and slowly ate at it.

" Go, Now!" He said to Inei as he fell. The rush of icy wind filled him with energy.

The dimming tower only confirmed his words. She flew inside and began her search. Within a foreboding presence filled the halls. " They are angry..."

He set the ball off and it exploded making a loud bang. It was big and heavy enough to drive away the cold air. He took a quick breath and started again at the same speed and rate

A blade sliced through his spirit as the cold gave way to warm air. More was hiding under that veil then they thought.
He faded into the darkness before he got close to the ground. " I am going after the boards. I can get you down when you are ready"

Inei followed the faint scent in the halls until she reached an elegant room. In the middle was another person.

He moved on to make the new ball, “we can do that later, for now we focus on this”, he said to nasr, “tell me how much is left?l”

" Something is wrong but..." Silence for a few moments before he spoke again. " You stole about a third of the light. We may get a half hour of time and 2 hours at best if fully drained"

Inei's wings echoed through the room as she flew closer to the person in the room. Failing lights flickered like lightning, adding to the haunting atmosphere.

“Ok, please tell me if something goes wrong. We didn’t prepare a good plan for such a mission so let this one work”, he said then made two giant balls at the same time increasing his speed

He appeared lower on the tower, clinging to it with his ear pressed against the sunstone. Closing his eyes he listened to the magic within. The song hummed within, gently, steadily growing softer but a second song was rising. A constant beat that resembled....a heartbeat?

A single eye opened in the darkness of his mind, startling him. " Shinigami! We will only get the parents. Forget the kid!"
Now his thoughts turned inward. Something had bugged him since they set foot in the city. " Inei....where are the other Valra?"

She landed before the man in the room when she heard his voice. " They're dead. Don't ask how....it was....terrible. I am the last of my clan." She regained her human form and took a step forward.
" I hope you found the other one then. Get outta there now!"

“Ok if you say so”, he said then proceeded to release another explosion. This one was louder by double, “another”, he said, his body was sweating heavily and drastically. He knew he had to finish it fast then he proceeded to making four balls this time. He absorbed the light then released them into the balls at the same time.

The blast left his ears ringing and the world in a muffled haze. These fireworks were on a whole new level. The last blast washed over him like a wave. Talons tearing at the crystal until he was free falling once again.
He warped to the top to see his friend exhausted. " No more draining towers until you can handle it" He said as he reached down to him.

Inei was about to pull out the paper when darkness fell over the tower. Nothing was visible in the void. Then a voice, behind her? No next to her, before her? She spun around trying to locate it until it fell to her ear. " What is your nightmare?"

An unnatural light flickered about. Through the slow strobe-like effect she watched as shambling figures appeared out of nowhere. They were staggering towards her now. " What is this?" A shriek pierced the darkness as she faded away.

“Handle, I just getting warmed up. The next one is the heavy weight”, he said then began absorbing at a faster rate, “hows the girl. And the boy, what’s it about the boy”, he asked the question that had been bothering him

" Just getting..." His eyes got massive at the reality check of that statement. " You are joking!?" Before he could fade away, he felt the shriek through the crystal.

His eyes fogged over as the pain slowly choked out his senses. " The girl is..." He melted away this time. Dark liquid poured off the top of tower. " She found a nightmare and the boy...his spirit is mature....he will die soon....but his power is unmatched untill"

A nightmare”, he asked a little bewildered, “are you ok, you seem down in the puddle, “he said absorbing faster and faster, “tell her to get away for now. We will come for now. We will rescue him later”

" Very funny..." He said as the last bit of liquid slid over the edge. " I will show you after you finish...for now she is safe. Let us do what we must...before the boy truly figures out where we are"

“Ok then”, he said the released the remaining of the light. This explosion was greater than the last of moved the clouds slightly, “now”, he snapped his finger and activated the paper he had dropped inside. They released out darkness like a wave

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus