Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He faded into darkness only to appear at the edge of the drop. " I am not running" He said as he fell backwards. His voice now echoed from below. " She has seen another of your kind by the way"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He gathered darkness around himself and appeared beside her instantly, “she really has”, he said with the darkness sipping out little by little, “ good or bad”

She looked over at him for a brief moment. " Both" A wall of bones and tattered hide suggested that many dead had been piled down here. She vanished through a crevice between two segments of the haunting walls. In a few moments she shoved one aside.

Eyes to the sky, she waved them inside. Nasr didn't argue at all as something was nagging at him. The chains felt tighter here than his own home.

He followed her and got control of his darkness, “nasr,on one word, tell us outside. To where the longma are. I don’t trust something, if she really saw one then she would meet me and that won’t have been her reaction. Longma is the word”

" Got it, Longma." He said as he looked around. The place smelled heavenly to him, death and decay all around. There was more than should be here. " Now if she actually knows them is another matter. Still...you know your own best"

She weaved through a maze of remains like a ghost until they reached an open room. Moonlight filtered through cracks above. " You two should know asking questions in public will get you killed" She said as she turned and removed her hood.
Long, glossy black hair with feathers. She was a Valra.

“I knew it, I knew something was up, she’s shoukd have been surprised by the darkness but she was used to it. And the hood and the smell and the coarse and bla bla bla.”, he said then looked at his hand, “ I forgot my drink dammit. Hey nasr, you win. About my kind, is he gone yet?”

" A little stressed are we?" He said jokingly. Despite it the weight was on him too. There was something about Kurikol that could drive one mad or worse. " Besides you said she does not count. Is that really a win?"

She looked at both of them and shook her head. " You guys need a fast lesson about taking things seriously. And you!" She pointed at Shinigami now. The seriousness in her demeanor was fitting of a soldier. " You should leave before you find yourself trapped. Your kin hasn't left yet however, I haven't seen him since he set foot into the tower"

Nasr looked to the ground in thought. " That seems impossible. My friend is powerful I am sure his kin are capable of....oh no" He clawed at his head as he remembered the boards.

“Oh is that so”, he said then sat on the floor with his notebook out, “tell me more. When why and who. Name figure and everything about the person in charge of here. My kin can take care of himself for now. What are the floor plans for the tower?”

She smiled as she crossed her arms. His sudden change of attitude was impressive. " He visited the tower a week ago. I believe he was also looking into the unusual cold"
She sat before Shinigami now, studying him as if trying to find something new. " A family of Luminaries rules this city. The father, Sol, is clever and not often seen. The mother, Irilis, is cruel. One must be careful as she frequents the roads. The one to truly fear is their son, Pavol. He may be young but his power is unmatched"

This caught Nasr's attention. Stepping forward with curiosity and caution in equal amounts. " How old is this boy?"
She started to scratch something into the ground. " He is only 7 years of age"
The answer was almost a comfort to him. He grinned and closed his eyes. " He will die soon. Surely his parents know this"

She pulled her hand back to reveal a sketch of the tower. Half of this one was buried underground. " Yes, they hope he will make it to his teen years so he can leave an heir. I doubt he will live that long"

He began writing in his notebook, “nasr will take care of the kid.you all get the citizens out of here. We are pulling them out of there. Or no.”, he said pausing, “let’s kidnap them, the whole family. And the tower.”, he said weintng down on his book not not looking up

" I get kidnapping the family, she will be especially easy but..." She looked at her own sketch of the tower and shook her head. " How are you going to steal the tower?"

Nasr chuckled and leaned against the wall. " My friend is a genius with plans. Underestimating him not wise. First coats"

“Oh yeah, coats. Get them”, he said then tore out a paper, “ first, we make the tower powerless. Reduce the flight energy in there and reduce their power. Once that starts then my kin would escape using darkness. We will give him the signal and a guardian. The girl. Then we go on to take the tower. Remember where we fell asleep?”, he said writing on a paper with blood, “we are going there. And to answer your question, Hmm I forgot your name, we will be using darkness. Nasr will”

" That is a lot to take in but sounds fun. Ok I am going. Try not to do anything crazy while I am gone " He said with a sly smile. He then faded into the darkness, leaving them for the time being.

She watched him draw on the paper as she ran the plan through her head. " Draining a sunstone tower of it's power is dangerous. You know that right?" She said as she made a few marks around the bottom of her sketch.

" And let me get this straight....your sending me as a guardian for your kin?" She was looking at him now. " I never told you my name. It's Inei"

“Oh Inei, you said you know him so he will follow you”, he said, “and leave the tower to me. The worse case is if we both lose control of ourselves”, he said finishing the drawing and giving it to her, “show this to him”, it was a ying and yang sign

She took the paper and tucked it into her cloak. " Lose control..." A distance filled her eyes as she pulled a bind tighter on her wrist. The bitter winds howled through the cracks above them.
" Don't get killed" She said as she slowly wandered to the shadows.

“You didn’t even hear the whole plan. Well, have someone that travels words fast. We start in a minute”, he said standing up and went outside, “ nasr. Get me to the top of you of the tower don’t mind”, he said gathering some darkness

She turned back around, half hidden in the shadows. " I don't need to hear the rest..." Her voice was bitter now. What happened in Kurikol to leave her like this?

Nasr appeared behind his friend, coat in hand. " Listen to him. Things never go as planned but every detail is important" He rested a hand on Shinigami's shoulder to prepare to get them inside.

He wore the coat,” last time they were waiting for us. So get as many words as you can. Find a way to get him out. A route or teleport him out. If hes being controlled, get out and tell us with the word passer, is that what we should call him. whatever. Get in get out, leave the fighting to us and get out. Only go in if he talks to me”

" Fine, I can do that." She said as she tucked something up her sleeve. " You two are the strangers here. I would suggest being concerned about your own hides"

The strain on Nasr's spirit was growing. The game had begun. " Don't worry gorgeous, we already took out one tower" He left her no chance to answer as he teleported Shinigami and himself into the tower. The last he saw of her was the shock as she tried to catch them.

“I said on top. Not into. But one sec”, he said then wrote on some papers and threw them out, “ ok now take us to the top of the tower”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus