Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Hm. They did attack. Hey pavol, you know with enough will power you can float. You have to be able to control mana quite well", he said as mana gather around him and he took to the sky slowly, "this will be cold. Do me a favor a look for two big golden or red dots. Auctually look for the golden ones", he said lunching a guardian dragon to find rage.
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Ok" He said with a nod. It took some time but Pavol managed to gather enough light mana to create a path upward. A tentative step was taken before he put all his weight on it.

The heart was nearly in Kuroi's grasp when a glint of light drew her attention. A sound, inaudible to all but Elena, was felt within her soul just as she looked beyond everything.

" There!" Pavol pointed towards a light rushing towards them from beyond the horizon.

Little time to react, Nasr and Inei warped inside the circle and raised a dark barrier. The light struck with the sound of thunder, knocking many away. The two had been backed against Kuroi's heart but held strong, forcing darkness over the massive arrow to swallow it whole.

" Get going!" Nasr barked as he looked at the goddess. She nodded and lept for her heart but the dark fog returned. Within seconds it swallowed the area and stole the heart away. "My, have you grown" The dark voice said. "but you have chosen poorly" Arcs of black cut through the smoke to strike at Shinigami's kin and Valra alike.

Now", shinigami screamed at his kin

Activate", they roared together as a large magic circle covered the castle and a barrier traped the intruders. Kronos leaped up to the air and blocked the attack. Ten kinsmen jumped up and attached kurois heart with mana strings then Elena switched it with a crystal substance and gave it to tobi

Shinigami landed and put the boys down changing to his fourth form, "oh I'm sorry. You feeling trapped. I figured there would be an attack on the goddess and we planed ahead for it. You thought the mana we have off was to light the night. This is the combined power of humans kuroi brought to protect her. Time spells, barriers even alchemy you would noticed by the crystal in your hand which happens to absorb dark energy which you're made up of. So be quick with it you know what you have to do. Deactivate your mana before it becomes what kills you. Oh don't bother asking for help, we have them covered. So don't move. But I'm begging you please move", he said as the seord rage gave him appeared from a portal, "do so as a favor for me would you. Like send a mana attack at me I beg of you give me a reason to want to kill you. Or you can just give up and go away. Or just give up", he said as Tobi brought kurois heart to him and plunged it through his chest, "oh Nasr. The demons will start misbehaving soon. You mind protecting kuroi for a while. And kuroi, your hearts ok. I've switched it with mine", he said pointing to his chest

" Looks like I owe you this time" Kuroi said with a smile. She rested her hand over his heart.

A thumbs up was give as Nasr stepped closer to Kuroi. " No worries, boss! Not even the demon of l-" He ducked as Inei's fist sailed over him. A cheesy grin was plastered on his face when he stood back up.

" Immature prick" Inei scowled.

The intruder looked at the crystal and growled. "Before it kills me..." He cast the crystal aside and chuckled. "You are a funny one. Well played but how can you trap one who is already trapped? I would have expected more from one with the name Shinigami"

As the fog retreated, bones, body parts, and corpses lay strewn about. Valra ran towards the dead but stopped short. Nasr could smell it too, a scent that reeked worse than perfume or the grave to normal souls. His gaze followed the fog until it gathered to a misty, humanoid form. The only thing solid was the black scythe resting over his shoulders.

Silver eyes opened as the shadow grinned at Shinigami and Kuroi. " Here you weave your fates tighter together. A fate I have forbidden. Alas, the tighter the strings, the easier things shall be for me"

Riddles. Did I ever tell you how much I hate it when people speak in riddles. It's like your whole life it's on te line here and they say something like pass this fist to his opening chin like just say punch him in the jaw. Speak clearly. Like seriously it's annoying. You know what not today. Kin. Let's just seal them they don't want to speak clearly enough", he said

What about info stupid. He's talking", one of them shouted at him

Yeah try understanding that. He's literally talking like he's lived forever and...", he paused and looked up, "you're the third one. The one of death aren't you. Why here now didn't want to miss her birthday or something"

Hey idiot. Do we deal them or not", another kin shouted at him

Do you mind. The bad guys telling us his evil agenda so do you mind listening for him to introduce himself in...wait what's even your name. Nevrermind you will tell me even if I don't ask", shinigami said , "don't deal him"

Ok. Hey kid how old are you", the voice shouted again

A sonic boom of mana appeared around Kronos

Never mind", the voice said then Kronos calmed down

Well kuroi you see. The heart is in your chest. I switched them with the spell I used to switch is when you were captured", he said, "also do you mind giving us those keys to seal the demons or this creep who's been right there", he said pointing his thumb to the shadow then looke at the shadow, "crazy blackness, creepy voice and a huge sythe. Hmm. Ok we are ready. Tell us what you want. Forget about those keys kuroi", he said brining out his notebook and a pen, "let's start with the introduction"

" To think, I was going to give you my heart at the end of the ritual" She crossed her arms and turned her back. " Jerk" For those who could see her face, a playful light, mingled with a touch of sorrow, danced in her eyes.

The shadow watched her for a time before returning his attention to Shinigami. " Clever enough to figure out what I am yet still demands I hand over answers. Amusing. I am not the garish sun, spreading light across the obvious. You want me to remove my mana from here? a reason to attack? Done! But answers...no. You must find them for yourself in my darkness"

One hand let go of the scythe and he pointed towards Kuroi. "With your absence, he shall claim another. I have chosen better for you"
The bloodlust rose like a starved beast within her. " How dare you say that about him!" She snapped. Her scythe appeared and she stormed towards him until Nasr grabbed her shoulder.

"He gave you back your heart, did he not? I shall prove it's true" A quick flick of his hand upward and spirits fled from her. Her eyes grew wide as frost covered her body. " I-I'm...cold?"

He flung his scythe at her and Nasr stepped between them with his bow raised. The blade passed through him, however, leaving an icy pain in his spirit. He staggered back and was caught by ice. When looked he found Kuroi had been turned to crystal ice.

The scythe returned to the shadow and he caught it with ease. A spirit danced around it then vanished. Turning to Shinigami he said " I trust this attack is enough for you?" He then turned to Nasr. " I'll say it again. Bring them to me and I shall give you the heart of a god" The mist fell to the floor and scattered when the dark mana was canceled. Only remnant of this shadow's presence was the dead and his cold laugh.

He watched over to kuroi laying his hand on her body, "that has always been their weakness. Nasr you better be well. Call lumerin, tell him I'm waging war on someone. Ask him to tell his wife to give me the location of the god of death. If she refuses I will seal her soul into nothingness", he said as a portal appeared beside him and he went through droping his sword. He appeared at his room while his kin sealed the remaing intruders into stones that were thrown out the castle into the nearest body of water. Shinigami appeared in his room and took hold of his bag. He drove his hand through his chest took our his heart and left it in the room then flew out the window
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I am fine...just fine" He said as he regained himself. His hand rested on his stomach while he staggered away. " Where is the end of this game..."

Kneeling before his kin, Nasr performed the rite to call on Lumerin. By his side Yuuma stood to aid both in the spell and listening. When the god appeared, they passed along the message and request.

The conversation lasted a good while and by the end, Nasr was trembling and his breaths were forced. He lifted his head to look at the lunar god. Purpose and fear showed in his eyes as he nodded. A small trickle of blood ran from the corner of his mouth.

" Rest now, little bird. You both have my blessing" A soft glow appeared when Lumerin touched the Valra's forehead, putting him to sleep.

Yuuma caught him and gently layed him down as Inei placed a pillow under his head. " I guess we just wait now..."

He flew towards the group then looked at his kin, "well we know who the intruder was. All thats left is to find him. Averin will take you to the new land and I will meet you there", he said to his kin then flew to Nasr his cat eyes back, "his soul was damaged. Lumerin a blessing should be able to heal him. I can't track kuroi once her body is here and I didn't tag her soul so I will have to look the hard way. Ask averin to take you to the new location. Also take care of the boys and make sure they train to get stronger before they practice magic", he said then stood up and floated to the sky, "did lumerin say anything useful?"

" You sound like you're leaving us for years..." Yuuma dropped his head and slumped. The boys ran over when they saw this.

" Where are you going?" Keiran looked up at Shinigami.

" That's obvious! The goddess got hurt you dimwit!" Pavol exclaimed. " He's going to help her"

A clawed hand fell on their shoulders and pulled them back. Inei held a stern look and nodded. " I'll take care of their training. No slacking under my watch"

Both looked at her with wide eyes then to Shinigami. " More training!?" They said in unison. The Gemini put his fist in the air with a grin while the luminary slumped over and sighed.

Smiling, Yuuma shook his head at them. " I guess we'll see you in the new land then...whenever you get there. Oh! Nasr will be your tracker. With the scent of death in his nose, Lumerin tasked him with finding the god's location in the dreams"

Might as well yake him along. Oh here", he sad droping a paper to them, " the kin might try to uprise and there might be danger. I want you to use this to call me if you need us", he said as Nasr was picked up by tobi, "remember to reach the body how to enchancement attacks with magic and teaching them acrobats then give them weapons. For their training with mana have them sit for hours till they gather enough mana to light a small room. Then teach them magic. Keiran is different so his mana will be wild be careful if it and if Lisa wakes up leave to do what she needs to don't try to stop her. Anything else ask my mother he knows how I think", he said then gave a grin, "I will be back quickly dont worry. Faster than you know", he said as the dragon guardian appeared an Nasr was set on, "tobi. Let's go say hi to Travis", he said as the dragon began to fly away with jet speed

They watched him vanish but quickly found themselves running the long checklist through their minds. Yuuma looked down at the paper and shuddered. " Why would they revolt? We haven't done anything to them...and...what would Lisa do that he said that?"

" Whatever. I'm leaving them to you. It's time the boys got some more training in" She turned and guided them away.

With the city gone, Travis sat on the edge of a cliff. Knees up and arms wrapped around them, he stared at what was left of the city below. It was a vague haze in the rain but flashes of lightning lit a few remaining metal fragments. The raixi were safe or most were but something about it still created a downpour in his own soul.

Lighting", he said as a lighting circle appeare and stroke at Travis the lighting turning into a chain at impact

The sudden crack was enough to make him jump, causing him to stretch out. His ears rang even after his vision returned from the flash.

A chain of lightning? He wrapped his fingers around a strand and smirked. " A fool's stunt. I thought I told you to leave me be"

He pulled the chain up towards him the lunged Travis down to the ground, "of its so foolish then why didn't you dodge it. Where's is he Travis. You know what I mean. You knew he was coming yet followed like a blind dog. Where is he Travis", he said jumping down from the dragon. The dragon wrapped around Nasr to protect him. Shinigami walked towards Travis, "where is he Travis, make this way abd tell me"

To answer the first question, his grip tightened around the chain. It shattered and the electric energy flowed over his body. " Maybe I got tired of flinching at every damn attack"

He glared as he stared Shinigami down. What crazy madness was he spouting this time? A simple shrug was offered before he said more. " There's a million hims on this globe. Are you hunting the High Luminary again? His kingdom has to be rebuilt so I don't see how he could piss you off so soon"

Another kill for another time. No. You brought him back into her life now he's acting up. This is what happens when you join up with demons and bring them close to us. Where is the god of death Travis. This time I will really kill you", he said bringing out his sword, "don't bother running. I saw the trick your kin used it won't work again"

A blank look was given to the blade. It's cold metal was as dangerous as a Valra beak. " You're kidding, right?" He grabbed at his own hair and started chuckling which quickly grew into a laugh.

" There are two gods plus their children, idiot! Two go-" It felt like metal held his joints tight when Travis froze. Glira's words ensured the mental prison held him tight. "Why don't you take a vacation with your love and find out"

"...That's what Glira was talking about..." He regained his composure and looked Shinigami in the eye. " I don't know anymore than you do"

Thought so. Well sorry to bother you then. But where glira", he sad droping the sword and walked face to face with travis then patted both his shoulder then griped it, "you would know where she is right. Since you both shared a bed and all", he said pushing Travis down to his kneels, "please tell me. I don't have time to play with you"

" You think that kid is mine!?" His feet were shifted to fight against the pressure on his shoulders. One foot slid though, and he dropped. " Augh!" He clutched at his knees and looked away.

The rain roared around them as he sat there. It's chill and the feel of stone on his knees mirrored a time from when he was just a boy. Again, another human stood over him as judge but... a single word, please, it separated then from now.

"She's probably hiding among the established Luminary tribes or gathering the elites in the sunstone caves or forest in their territory..." With a sigh he looked back up with a stern look. " You have plenty of time to find an unknown god. Quit being an uptight prick over everything"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus