Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

It better not be cold outside", he said then picked pavol up and put him on his shoulders, "you can move around yet. And close the windows Lisa doesn't like a change in atmosphere when she sleeps"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I can take care of that. The ritual shall start soon" She turned to face them and tapped the edge of a brazier. Blue fire appeared in it immediately.

As she strode past them, Pavol tipped his head and rested it on top of Shinigami's. " You mean the song of the era my grandpa spoke of?"

A magic barrier surrounded the bed when she touched it. The only sign that it was there was the shimmer it made when put up. " Song of the era? I suppose you could it that"

Then let's start the ceremony. Wait you're doing it here?", he asked with a blank face , "that's not all stylish is it"

" Now he gets it!" she said tossing her hands into the air. Whirling around, she leaned on...nothing. " Where did you think the ritual took place that you requested I "stay?" "

Her gaze was cast to the floor for a brief moment as she smiled. " I never told Averin so..." A rune and line were severed when she ran her foot through it. It continued to erase itself as the liquid crystal recoiled towards a single spot. " It can still be performed at its proper location"

Then let's perform it there. Let the world know that you're back", he said going to her then patted her head, "let's send a message shall we",

" Indeed. A powerful message" She slid around him in a graceful way, her scarf brushing against his arm. Pavol reached for it but missed. The windows were closed before she returned to his side. " Your choice on letting the kid get a bath or not. I'll be waiting" A portal was opened beside them and she stepped through.

Well we can't have you looking like blood. Let's get you a bath", he said opening a portal to the bath and went through, "oh. Wrong one", he said seeing the status then opened a portal to another bath and went through to find Keiran, "now you two be nice to each other. Wait I need a bath too", he said letting pavol down

The instant his feet touched the floor, Pavol staggered off to a bath. " Water!" He exclaimed as he plummeted in and made a lovely splash. A red cloud poured off him graceful swirls.

" But...you didn't get bloody" Keiran watched the waves lap up increasingly more red on the edge. His friend surfaced; squishing blood out of his hair. " Yeah, he did. Look"

Shifting his attention up, Keiran saw the blood marking how he held Pavol. " Oh...wait does that mean we have to hurry?"

Yes. Good news for me I have a spirit who's happy to...oh. She might not", he said then got in the bath taking off his clothes, "just a rinse and im gone", he said getting the blood off himself then got out the bath a black pant and red shirt waiting for him, "good", he said putting them on

" Speed baths are no fun..." Keiran whined. Despite it, he finished getting cleaned up and got dressed. As he was drying his hair he noticed one was missing. He looked towards the baths to see Pavol scrubbing furiously at his hair.

" Pavol! He said to hurry and...the clothes aren't supposed to be washed here"

The luminary looked up and stuck out his tongue. " They were messy too! Now let me finish cleaning" a thick froth of foam built when he returned to scrubbing.

A quick glance was given to Shinigami before Keiran wandered off. When he returned, he had another set of clothes. Pavol was dragged out of the water and handed towels. A little quarrel occured but the luminary eventually was in clean clothes and glaring. " I'm still pink!"

" What's wrong with pink? It's a girly color right? So your a pretty pink peacock!" Keiran grinned.

" Quiet! ...that's my choice..." He tossed the towel at him before trudinging over to Shinigami. " ...ready..."

A pink pavol. Looks better than sonne", he said opening a portal to kuroi as a black jacket was put on him by tobi and he turned the ring into a chain and wore it, "eyes up boys. Watch your backs and don't leave my side. If I'm right then you're both in danger", he said walking through the portal

" Prettier than Sonne?" He lifted his head and puffed out his chest with a smile. Keiran ran over and put his arm around his shoulder, knocking the luminary off balance. " Ok! We'll kick their butts right!?"

" You're in danger but I'm not!" Pavel scoffed. " Now get off me" He shoved the demini away before following Shinigami.

They were brought to a place outside. A massive, weather worn circle was carved into the castle. Sitting at the outer edges were large crystals, each of a color to denote a different element. In the middle rim of the circle were braziers already lit with the blue fire.

The Varethar Clan had gathered here too. Many of them had instruments at the ready. Pyre, Nasr, and Inei were by Kuroi discussing something. The goddess chuckled at something but stopped when she saw Shinigami and the boys. She raised her hand at the Valera before jogging over to him.

" You made it. Good. Nasr and his kin have already noted a strange scent on the wind. Let's make this something worth my mother's ire" A sly smirk showed as she looked at him.

Strange smell. Someone better track it", he said patting her head, "ready for the big time. The worlds going to love you", he said then dropped his hand, "where are my parents"

She quickly chuckled before looking about. " Your parents...might be over there" A spot to the right was pointed out. " If not, then I have no idea where they are"

The last glimmers of light danced at her feet. Time was rapidly slipping away. She turned and ran back to the three valra. They nodded and turned away when she walked to the center of the circle.

Pyre and the other two selected a few Valra without instruments and sent them on their way. Each when a different direction

Hey hello. Do I have grandchildren yet", Elena said from behind him,

Hmm no. Your son is still too young", shinigami said

Oh. Be quick with it I have a bet with a gif you know", Elena said

No rush dear", Kronos said appeRing beside her, "auctually do it fast before some one else does"

How about you don't talk about that while I'm still too young", he said with a tired face, "where were you guys anyway"

Oh catching up. We haven't done it in awhile", Kronos said

Yeah. We were at the beast continent", Elena replied

Wait catching up I thought you already did that..hold on. Say no more. I'm going to kuroi", he said then started walking away

He's slow with the woman's thing", Elena said

The two boys stared at them with lost expressions; alternating who they looked at during the conversation. Eventually Keiran piped in. " Slow about what?" A hand grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him away. " Slow as in you! He's leaving us behind" Pavol explained.

A faint glow appeared in the circle once Kuroi placed a foot inside. More and more of it lit with each step yet it was nothing to what it would be. From the center she lifted her head and searched the horizon for the hidden threat. She could feel it, the strain within the mana and time between the eras, as suffocating as staying inside an egg for far too long.

This is what they wanted though, an end to tyranny of the sun and the beginning of something far more grand. She held out a hand to begin the ritual but put it back down when she heard footsteps behind her. Curious, she turned around and smiled sweetly when she saw him.

Oh sorry did I ruin a beautiful moment. If I did then I will apologize later", he said taking a step back, "they k i.e. They're making it clear they want to attack right. Theyre not even trying to hide it. Pretty amazing. Don't worry keep going. My clan want to help your ceremony be beautiful"

He said as his clan members appeared all covered in mana shining different color for different persons all waiting for her to begin

" How will you apologize?" Kuroi said taking a step closer. Her smile never faded though.

Wonder filled her eyes when his kin appeared. A full circle was made as she looked at each of them, their mana, a precious gift beyond what they may know. When she faced him again, she bowed. " Thank you. I trust I can repay them in kind...especially you"

Still facing him, she raised her hand again. A large blue flame appeared in her palm. It's glow made her eyes look like pure mana as she smiled at him. The flame floated higher as she turned back around.

A single elemental rune glowed brightly when her foot was placed by it. She reached down to collect the mana then rose with grace and elegance, leaving lines of mana behind.

Though silent to most, Nasr could hear the tone, the song of the mana. He strode before his clan and pointed to some with certain instruments. At the end of his kin, he turned around and began playing the tune on his flute. Those he chose followed his notes until ribbons of that mana flowed to them and made their tune known.

A graceful dance she held, weaving the mana in fine patterns around her. Mana was drawn from one of Shinigami's kin, but not stolen, and thread into the element. It's color became more intense and its very influence was strengthened. She touched the ground to bind the strands to the corresponding crystal before moving to the next element.

He looked around and watched the mana. He picked both boys up and put each on a shoulder, "see all that. That's why I fight. For the beauty. Why fight for a perfect world when it's right here. A beautiful one with chaos and life. This is why I saved all those lives so they can all share the same beauty of differences"

" Really?" Keiran asked as he watched more colors of mana get added. " It is pretty...and she only started"

All his life Pavol had been taught that elements were meant to be separated and purified; magical diamonds that needed to be ground down and polished into perfection. He sat in silence, mesmerized by what he saw and heard.

With each new element a new instrument, or variation of, was added to the song. Unlike the haunting or mournful tones the Valra were known for, this became a melody of beauty and life. It spurred the goddess on and her dance became more intricate and gained in grace.

With the final element woven in, one could see she had created a 3d circle around herself. A twirl to see every rune, every line was in place then she reached up to tether the last of the mana.

Her dragon form rose above them all as a grand spirit when the last crystal lit. The blue flames left the braziers to gather at her heart then beat anew. Now Fear joined the dance, swirling around the spirit and eyed its prize. " Not this time, demon" She said and spun to face Shinigami. A smile more sincere than she had held before appeared. "You're not stealing this beautiful moment from either of us"

Clouds vanished when she roared, revealing a glittering night full of magic. Most of the mana from the circle dispersed, tearing at the demon, while the rest poured into her and her heart. Her hair grew to the floor and a third from the tips became as silver starlight. A crown of stars appeared around her head.

As she reached for her heart, she watched her outfit change. Silver threads weaved over her limbs to create spider webs. The lights which led them became as glittering spiders over the back of her hands. Little did she realize another sat at her collar bone, clinging to a necklace of starlight jewels. They continued to weave an outfit fit for a goddess, combining the beauty of night and the wonder spiders could create.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus