Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

You think you're in trouble if I leave this place there's a god and goddess that will torture me to death", he said looking around, "well kurois still finer. But I must say, they are beautiful", he said bring out his notebook and disappeared into a puff of smoke and appeared behind one of them succubi gathering around him, "cool. All are difgerent. Can they shape shift or something", he said moving from one to the next and appeared by Nasr again, "where's our fish"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Good point except for one thing..." He watched as the notebook was pulled out again. "You are IMMORTAL!" The timing of the shout and when Shinigami vanished had Nasr spinning circles until he heard his friend again.

Each of the girls posed or tried to reach for him as he moved about. Depending on how they were, they pouted or smiled when he vanished.

When he was by Nasr, one succubi slid her hands over his shoulders and spoke softly in his ear. " No one said you had to leave. Why not take your time and enjoy yourself while learning our secrets?"

Her hand was taken and moved aside. " I've heard him say how he's too young for...well let's be nice, ladies" Nasr pulled her closer and whispered something. It wasn't long before the succubus had taken the form of fine young Valra; her hands more human like instead of bird. As she hung off him he looked at Shinigami. " Answer your question? As for our fish...we should make him really mad"

Ohhhh. Yeah definitely bringing Yuuma here. And u have an idea", he said floating up then looked around and yelled, "my friend here is looking for the best to spend the night with", after that he pointed at the valra and flew down, "you take care of the rest. By the way I'm very picky", he said as a throne that looked like a dragon about to swallow him appeared and he sat down, "now the dragons were very hyper but I think these succubi would be worse since we are the only guys here. If you get what I mean. Oh can your friend, who inei is going to find out about, transform into a scaly human with horns and look about my age. You know, for research purposes", he said as the X-ray curcke appeare on his eyes and he brought out the notebook opened to take some notes

" Oh man. I can see prophet boy now. His nose will...wait what!?" He looked up in time to see that he was being pointed at. A fluttering of wings drew his focus ahead once more. Some of succubi fought among themselves while others approached in a way to try and prove they were the best.

Those who were already by them giggled and eagerly clamored over him. A couple moved to try and keep the rest away.

" This has got to be both the worst and best thing you have done to me" Nasr bit his lip as he got all jittery. " But isn't the point to get you in trouble? The hell with it I am not turning this down!" He rubbed his hands his hands together before practically jumping in the middle of the girls.

He got a first hand taste of how hyper they were immediatelly. The sweet ones wafted an incense over him and worked their charms while the aggressive ones posed a greater challenge. A split shirt was one thing but when he had to cling to his pants, he tried to escape. " Whoa! Easy their ladies!

One had made her way to the top of the throne. Her tail curled over her head as she peered down at Shinigami. " Don't you want to have some fun? Oh...you're a voyeur aren't you?" She rolled to her back as chuckled.

" What!? Whoa! No! He does not want to see that! ...nor do I want to show that..." The belt was knit together with darkness as he twirled one of their tails around his fingers. " A final touch...how about some of you beauties go dance for him...make it good, I mean summon the gods good"

Literally summon the gods goid you mean. And wait I'm trying to reduce my chances of me getting killed by throwing them to you. I would be dead before I can explain to kuroi why we're here. And I've seen them before Nasr. What do you think the eyes do. One more won't do anything. Speaking of which how do you know what she's....never mind..don't tell me. Just know this if inei kill you, I will save you soul", he said then looked at the succubi that came to him, "hmmm. Auctually it would be better if....say how good is your transformation", he said with a grin

A blank look was given just long enough for the succubi to pull a fast one on the Valra. " Say stuff like that then offer to save my soul. Your making this too...oh man..." The girls giggled when he looked down. Forget the eyes when they were too hyper for their own good.

He raised a hand and darkness poured over him. When it cleared, Nasr was in an outfit more fit for the situation. " So long life but its been fun" Drayce's dance style showed when he gave into what was building.

The succubus staring down Shinigami slid down to hang close to his face. " My changes are perfect. What is you want me be? The scaly human you mentioned earlier?" She took the form while stroking his cheek.

By now about five others were dancing before him and Nasr was well lost in the thrill. Many of the girls kept wafting the incense over him which heightened his need for them. The threat of Inei faded away with the scent but a chill was creeping up his spine.

A quick glance towards Shinigami revealed why. A set of silver eyes sat over the throne, glaring. They were there for a few seconds then vanished. Was it working or was he too high on the stuff in the air?

You sensed that Nasr. We're moving. Sorry girls but here's a gift. I call it succubus venom. Gives you enough pleasure that you dreams what you want", he said as a pink fog appeared to emit form the throne. He picked up Nasr and flew to the sky trying to find the eyes, "they were here weren't they. Did he leave already. Ten this was a waste of time. Hey Nasr, we need to wake up now. You better come back to your senses. Nasr wake us up", he said slapping nasr

After a bit Nasr caught Shinigami's wrist and looked around before looking back at his friend. " What are you...what did I..." He tipped is head as he looked down. " We are dead. Very dead!"

A shadow stood at the top of the stairs, looking up at them. In one hand a scythe. In the other, ghostly chains which chilled the air. " Hiding the truth in dreams? That's her domain" He smirked and yanked on the chains, dragging a feisty spirit into view.

It was undoubtedly Kuroi. Spirits which obeyed her help break the chains but others, which heeded her father, added more. A never ending war for freedom.

She stopped fighting when she noticed the change. Below, demons of lust danced and enjoyed the gift that was offered. " Why are we here?" Her father placed his hand under her jaw and made her look to the boys. "Not a day has gone by and already he plays. Cut your ties, my daughter. You deserve better"

Pain, heaviness, it was all greater in the soul. When the chains were removed, she took her dragon form and roared. Ice crystals glittered in the air with how cold it became. " You JERK!"

You see why I was pushing them to you now. I've fought gods and demons and had control of all three demons and fought them combined and came out unafraid but that's the only the that makes me feel fear", he said to Nasr poiting his thumb at kuroi, "oh if we do add a sleeping agent to the mixture below the succubi will tear themselves apart. Use this. Throw it on the throne", he said usig the stone to make a bail fileld with lightgreen liquid Han gave it to nasr then took his fourth form with his cat pupils back, "you know I never won against kuroi", he said then flew up the dragon guardian appeared helping him reaching kuroi eyes sight, "what I'm about to do might hurt a lot more", he said as his eyes turned dark.

He used the spell he used on sonne to switch souls making kuroi soul travel to his body and since kuroi soul was imprisoned his replaced hers, "hmmm. Worked a little too well. I thought maybe a different soul meant the chains would break turns out I was wrong. Hey death guy, you never told me your name"

Lisa woke up form the bed and got up. She wandered around looking for life then found averin, "where's kuroi?"

Nasr nodded his head rapidly as he took the bottle. " Good luck with her then...good luck to both of us" He glided down to cast it on the throne as instructed.

When Shinigami was before her, she prepared to blast him with ice but quickly found everything shifting about. She looked about once her vision cleared. Where had he gone? Then she noticed human hands. " What did..." A storm of emotions flooded her when she realized what he had done, paralyzing her for the time.

"Not what I had planned but I accept your offering" The shadow stated as he pulled the chains tighter around him. "You may be immortal but I can restore death unto your soul. To you that is all you need to know me as" He laughed and stole Shinigami away from the dream; taking him into the dark depths where he resided.

The cries of the succbi snapped Kuroi to. " SHINI!!" As she rushed forward, Nasr flew back up and grabbed her. " Not here anymore! Your turn to find him"

" Why would I want look for him after-" Darkness swallowed them and the weight of reality pressed on their minds.

Averin looked down when he heard her. " I'm afraid my lady's soul has been stolen by the god of death. Her body remains crystallize here, however. You need her for something?"

You're one crazy father you know. Now your daughter would cut all ties with you. Well you wouldn't know her that well since you haven't talked to her. Speaking of which when are you going to tell homerun about why Kyoto isn't his child. I would love to see that you know. Have you heard about sailors. They travel oceans around looking for treasure. They are mighty beings you know although staying in the water would make you mad. How about we see them before you plan on killing me in front of your daughter or locking me in one dark place like that. Seriously be different. All bad guys are doing the same thing. Next you're going to use me to blackmail Kyoto into marrying someone you and solarium picke. " Donovan said after the travel not trying to break the chains, "question. Can my cell have a soft bed made from Silk. And a soft pillow one good enough for my neck it's very sensitive you know. Do that for me and well be friends"
Toni was waiting for them to wake up

I don't know I was supposed to find her. I guess I will look for her soul then" Lisa said as her hair flowed blue calling forth lumerin

The realm, though dark, held a cool glow which a strange realm. A mix of magic, machine, and death which looked pristine despite being of a time long forgotten.

The shadow flowed behind a throne before a man, bound in chains stepped out. He looked human though appeared to be in his early to mid 20's. His outfit seemed to be professional yet goth but perhaps the binds and chains gave that illusion?

" So much to say. Are you hoping to talk your way out?" He said as his sat down. " It's been far too long since I've enjoyed a good conversation so why not? Let's do something different" A fine seat, soft and luxurious, appeared when he raised his hand to the side. Shinigami was placed it and the chains altered how they held him to offer some comfort.

" Better?" He leaned on his fist and smiled. " Now, why tell Lumerin the truth about 'our' daughter when he's done well in raising her? Irrelevant, you speak of sailors like you have seen them. Levias have been seekers of watery treasures for ages now" A cold light filled his eyes as he leaned forward. " And you seek a treasure beyond your depths.You claim friendship for luxuries. I want more. Tell me what you'll offer and I shall consider giving you that much"

Kuroi scrambled to her feet and looked around. Not even close to the castle from what she could tell. Dying coals now sat where the fire was.

Before he could really wake up, Nasr was yanked to his feet. " Where is he!?" She yelled in his face. They as he might, the laughter could not be contained. " I am staring at him!" Suddenly he was dropped, and hit the ground hard.

" Why that little...You still have to explain why I should go after him with what he just pulled"

He stretched out his arms and looked around. " Because he was looking for you, duh! Unless...you want to spend eternity in his body" He said with a smirk. " Admit it you want too"

The lunar god manifested in beams of moonlight before Lisa. He looked to Averin then to her.

Oh no you see you're wrong about two things. One true friendships stremgth. I was friends with your daughter and now she would give her kids do for mine which is annoying seeing as how much she us tried to do it. Also why not tell lumerin, it's not like he raised her because he loves her not because she's his blood. You wouldn't understand that would you though I might be wrong. And homerun isn't dumb, he would have figured out from yesterday's ceremony alone", he said stretching his hands as much as he coild, " oh yeah the second thing you're wrong about is that I'm not trying to run away. If I did you would just go faster Kyoto again. I will just stay here and maybe we can catch you. It's either Kyoto comes to find me or she loves her life free from you. I'm fine with both" he said, "say do you have an treats"

Toni got and sick and hit them both on the head with it. He used the stock to write some words, " she's he? "

Lisa looked at Aveeno wondering why homerun looked at him, "why are you looking at Aveeno in the one who called you here. I need your lowers" , she said looking back to lumerin, "I want some mana and a way to track kuroi's soul"

" Funny. Was friends, you say. You are friends no longer, then? Last I knew she had no children, nor do you" He chuckled then looked into the void above. " That naive god...good but naive. I suppose all these years have made him wiser"

With a shrug he returned his gaze to his prisoner or perhaps guest. He twisted his hands to wrap the chain around them then pulled it tight. " Catch me? Solarium has done that for you...ages ago. No, you want something else. To be rid of me, perhaps? Even you should know there is no end to death"

Kuroi shook her head and glared at Tobi. Nasr rubbed his head and looked at the writing. " Yeah...Shinigami swapped souls with her sooo....try not to kill her ok?" He said with a tense grin.

" Tobi...right. Just what I need, two ghosts hounding me. Fine let's go! I need an expl-" Kuroi headed for the entrance of the cave. Suddenly she stopped and shot a glare towards the Valra. " You were there too and all hyped up. Explain yourselves!"

His hands were placed behind his head as he followed her. " Bait. Your father calls him unfaithful and a failure so we used it against him. You girls need to stop being so paranoid. Yeah, we enjoy beautiful girls but...ugh...just check where your heart is if you want to know how he feels about you"

Once outside, he slumped over. " Now that he is gone I guess there will be no more dragon rides, Tobi?"

" An understanding between spirits" Lumerin said. He brought his hand to his heart and closed his eyes. " He is my daughter's retainer. I looked to him for confirmation that what I witnessed was no illusion"

A light rested on his fingertips when he pulled his hand away. It was offered to Lisa. " She will find her strength once more. Take this, a blessing of mana and the night which will guide you to her"

Catch you. No I meant catch up. We could catch up and get to know each other. Like I said I have no interest in running away", he said rubbing his head, "can I get th at pillow now"

Toni wrote dowm, "I will need a dragon for that. Can you track his heart?"

Lisa held her hand up and receive d the gift, "thank you. You seem different did something bad happens to shinigami"

He narrowed his eyes and studied Shinigami for a time. With a sigh he motioned for something. A spirit, carrying a pillow, floated over the throne and dropped it in Shinigami's lap. " Happy?"

Taking the Valra's advice, she closed her eyes and focused to find her heart was there. To risk so much just to track her down? She looked to the ground when she heard Tobi write. " Ofcourse I can track his heart. Let's get going before...he's fine...I know he is" Nasr's shoulder was tapped as she walked past. " I'll provide the dragon"

" No. You have his body now" He replied. The griffin form was taken and he grabbed her and placed her on his back. " Just sit tight and enjoy yourself. Hah, you should keep his body and let him have yours when we find him. You two could re-ack!"

His head was pulled back when she pulled on an ear. Her glare was tainted by a blush. " Don't say it, don't think it! Just fly" She let go of his ear and kicked him. Nasr took the skies with a chuckle and nod.

" He has traded his soul for Kuroi's and now resides with the god of death...one I was unaware of" Lumerin said as he dropped his head. " Shinigami is safe for now but for how long?"

Very happy thank you", he said putting the pillow under his neck to rest on jt," so what was the big plan. What would you do after she kills me like you planed"

Toni followed them then possessed nasr, "he didn't say anything about this plan to me. He planed to free you not sacrifice himself. You tried to kill him"

Why would he do something like that"' she said moving back, "maybe he has a plan. I will go look for K uroi now", she said ending the interaction wit h lume run and began running out the castle.

" Prepare her" He shifted to sit crooked, partially lounging over the arm of the throne. " Her duty is towards death and me. Your death will prime the well and move her one step closer to our grand design."

A Shulgir piece was pulled from his pocket and raised. The grin he held was cold yet filled with pride. " Promises long since broken will be swept aside and I shall rewrite the laws of creation"

She grit her teeth and clutched large bundles of feathers. " He's immortal. A little ice wouldn't kill him" Regret began to sink in with two of them saying the same thing. Her gaze was cast down as she vanished into her thoughts.

Reflection was interrupted when she felt how the wind flowed around her. No drag from the long hair she had and it seemed to have less of an impact. She released some feathers to find many broken. This was him, or what he knew.

She looked over his body now. What all could he do if he really wanted to? " He wouldn't sacrifice a body this fine..." She mumbled but quickly refocused. " P-plans change. He did his part now I want him back!"

Him. You see tats the thing with Gillian larents. They never asked what the kid wants to do. Maybe kuroi wanted to protect the life's rather than destroy it", he said sighinf, "this pillow is soft. For a guy who was imprisoned you sure for some good stuff"

Toni released nasr and went back to get back shinigano bag,he

Assessing his mama Lisa went outside to see what spell to use

" Such is the fate of one assigned a role at birth. You humans were created without roles to fills but given wills. Freedom is your gift" He raised his hand and looked at the invisible gift with a sorrowful pride. " Let her kill and watch as she enjoys the failing life"

Hand was clenched shut and dropped to his side. He smiled at his guest now. " Why stay miserable in confinement?" Chuckling, he brought his feet up to rest over the other arm of the throne. " All this effort to get my blood away from me then request luxuries...I want to know, no, see why you fight so hard for her. Creation with creator...it's unnatural and shall weaken her line"

He shook his head and took a few good breaths. " That felt more weird than being possessed by a demon"

" I'm sure. Now get moving!" She pulled out a piece of paper and looked over it. How inconvenienced he was with magic yet always came out on top. He felt more deserving of the role god. No, it didn't have to stay that way. She shook her head and smiled.

A circle was drawn on it pressed against Nasr's neck then activated. " Whoa! What did you do!?" Nasr exclaimed as earth and sky rushed by. The scent of sea then filled his nose only to be replaced by death the next moment.

He found himself circling around a massive mountain that gleamed with darkness. It exuded a power that left his toes icy and his stomach in knots. " Darkness...is not supposed to feel like this...again, what did you do?"

" Manipulated time around you. You followed your nose now, find the entrance" She said leaning forward. The Valra tipped to his side as he turned and began his decent.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus