Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I'm looking for a lost God and threatening you when you didnt attack me. Why would I do all that. Thanks for the info", he said then let go of him, "oh by the way you kept saying you lost all your people. What you didnt see was the fact that people who weren't of your blood or kind gave their life for you. You're a lucky man Travis. It's high time you saw that", he said then flew back to the dragon, "tobi. You heard him right. Do this for me and I will make you a body", he said landing on the dragon
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He watched him leave with both a scowl and confusion. No matter what happened, there was no figuring this guy out or so he thought. " Tch..." He jerked his head away and stared at the ruined city. If he was lucky, it felt like the bad kind.

Oh yeah one more thing", he said jumping down to the city and used the stone to rebuild it including lighting rods on top of the buildings, "you owe me one. If your people come back, stay with them. You owe them that much. Also tell that beautiful sister of yours I'm sorry for being so rude to her", he said then jumped back to the dragon and it flew off

" She's a neice for cripes sakes" Travis stated as he got back to his feet. The restored city gleamed in the storm like a metal fire. Nothing made sense anymore to him, especially with mercy from an enemy. He cast his gaze to the sky to find nothing. Ofcourse his kindness wasn't free.

Having been soaked, Nasr began to shiver as they flew. The wind eventually chilled him enough to drag him from his dreams. He opened his eyes to a seemingly strange sight. " ...Now the sky is moving..."

Yes the sky is moving and the ground is chasing after it. We are on a rolling pin. Dude you're finally awake get up. We need to find glira. Oh wait you can sniff the death guy. Tobi land for a sec", he said then tobi flew down and landed by a cave, "get in. You might catch a cold"

" A rolling pin!? I am not turning into a raven pie!" He jumped upright and looked around. Reality began to wash over his mind when he saw his friend. He blinked a few times then looked down towards the cave. " Wait...you are still here...No...the castle is gone which means you brought me with"

Nasr slid off Tobi's back and hit the ground without staggering. " What have I missed? Tracking Glira...why? and death...yeah...that is a scent I can never forget" He muttered while wandering to the cave. Shadows swam in his vision, a remnant of the dreams which still called. Once inside he plopped down by the wall.

You ok. You need a piggy back?", he said helping he straight and helping him walk inside, "what's wrong with you. I thought lumerin fixed you"

" Just give me a some time to wake up" He said rubbing his forehead. A stern yet focused expression crossed his face when he looked into the darkness ahead. It seemed to breath and dance with the haunting images from the dream. He closed his eyes for a few seconds then opened them to find it was just a normal cave. " Sometimes dreams refuse to let us leave. Now...why are we tracking that gaudy bird?"

Cause kuroi soul is with her father and I have to get it before he gives it to someone else which he plans to for some reason", he said setting him down in the cave and started a fire with the stone. He sat down and changed to his normal form, "what did you see"

Souls appeared in the flames as Nasr watched them dance. He waved a hand close to them to make the faces vanish. " Dads just get that way with their daughters. Elites are worse with arranging marriages for them. Not sure what he expects out of you...anyway I want to see if this will work in normal fire"

A feather was pulled from his head as he shifted closer to the flames. It was held out until it lit which he infused with dark mana and dropped. Extra smoke billowed up and crawled across the ceiling of the cave for a few minutes. He sighed and dropped his head when light begin to flicker about. " It worked?" Nasr jolted his head up and watched the smoke.

An image appeared showing the dream. One moment it was vast darkness with the dead wandering it's depths and another a hellish land crafted from the flesh and bone of various creatures and beings. Many of these structures were still alive in some way. A heart beating in a tree, lungs still breathing to keep forges lite, and more. Bridges of bone and muscle moved over rivers of blood or other vile fluids. He crossed one of these bridges into a blinding fog.

When the fog cleared, the landscape had changed. A blackened land dotted with beautiful plants of flesh and bone showed now. The sky was a swirling storm but a closer look revealed the clouds and howling winds were a result of spirits. Ahead stood an ominous tower. Be it prison, castle, or both, it was tough to tell. Nasr began heading towards it when he was yanked into the sky. Before he woke two spires of immense size could be seen binding the tower. One of light and another of darkness.

He gave it a blank face(squiggle) to show confusion, "so his in a tower guarded by light and darkness"

" Dreams are not always exact" He said rubbing the back of his head. " What we saw was how it is or percieved in the spirit. The spires of light and dark in the sky are strange but..."

The scene was sketched in the dirt before him. Spires which bound the location in the dream. " One light...one dark...sounds like the keys to me. This god never showed his face until that fight with Solarium" He looked back up at Shinigami. " And she tried removing the Key of Light. Some mana escaped too"

Eyou expect me to understand what that means don't you", he said giving Nasr a blank face, "yeah I'm still confused. I didn't even know about the keys what's so special about them again?"

" Right...you are supposedly from a time before them or some weird thing like that" He sighed and slumped forward. " The keys were used to seal some great darkness, evil, or whatever away. I don't know the details either...know what, I can still smell his stench. Make things easy and follow that"

I was going to do that. Ok then we will wait for you to dry up then we will go. Quick question I wanted to ask. Is there like a dream lake but with succubus", he said bringing t out his notebook, "if not it's ok. And also how quick can you be healed up"

Extra water was squished out of his hair when he ran his fingers through it. " Succubus, yeah they are in the dreams but a lake? if you enjoy swimming in fire maybe. What are you..." He looked up and smirked. The glow of the fire added to the devious expression by turning his ebony eyes copper. " She is going to kick your sorry ass when she finds out"

He stretched and looked outside. Despite the ritual getting interrupted, the world felt different, stronger, more magical even. " No need to worry about me. I am awake and feeling pretty good"

Then we wait for the whether to change. Auctually i know she would but it's not her I'm calling. It's her dad. If he finds be around other women he would come down himself to show my failure. Then I can get him. And we both know what better why than to get a god than in the dreams. Also we will wait for the rain to stop before traveling", he said

A blank expression held Nasr now as he sat perfectly still. After a moment he relaxed and leaned forward. " That is too obvious...why did I not think of that?" He said tapping his head. " Ok, I know a good place for your plan. Want to check it out while we wait?"

Yeah. Not like anything could go wrong.", he said putting his notebook away, "let do it. And they better be pretty. Oh one more thing", he said then taped his chest with mana, "just switched my heart with kutoi in case he removes his scent, we can track it. He took her heart right?"

" I did not see a heart inside the crystal. How did he do that anyway?" Dark magic danced between his talons when he raised his hand. It formed into a ball which he held over the fire. " Time to hand our lives over and have fun"

The fire flared into a mix of scarlet and purple blazes when the orb was dropped. From it, a sweet scented smoke rose which put a haze over their minds as if they were drugged. It was just the call of dreams however.

Billows of smoke became wisps from incense and the cave was replaced by an exotic location perhaps best described as a cat house. No matter ones taste, this place could provide, from delightful to cruel or downright insane. Mranuvas and succubi alike lounged about, strut their stuff, and occupied or led off other guys who had chosen to visit. Their beauty reached pinnacles impossible for all but a goddess.

Nasr hid a grin behind his hands while hopping on his toes. " Know what. Bad idea. Time to go before-" His breath got lodged in his throat when he turned around to find a few succubi behind them. One ran a talon along his jaw as she stepped closer. " Welcome back and you brought a friend this time" They chuckled and began to gather around them both.

" Who me!? No...no, I have never been here be-..." Eyes wide, he glanced at Shinigami and got a canary-eating grin. " Then again...How else would I know this exists? I am in a lot trouble right now, huh? Please, do not tell Inei!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus