Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well it's a good thing I brought him to you cause I don't know what to do", he said picking up Keiran and set him on a chair, "now boy. Let's see you yse some mana"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" There's little you can do" She watched him take Keiran aside. It would help greatly but for now, she turned to the desk and dug through it.

He watched her for a bit then turned back to Shinigami with a nod. " Ok. Does this work?" A hand was held out with flames in the palm. They weren't very powerful or focused but they were there, a sputtinering source of fire.

I see what you need now. You've worked your body. Now keep wearing this weights", he said removing his then wore it on him causing Keiran to fall backwards, "oh sorry. Mines too heavy I guess", he said picking keiran up and using the stone to cut some weigh loose till it was forty pounds, "we will train your body to become stronger then we will have you draw in mana. A weak body and strong mana is a bad situation. As for pavol I will do the same with him when he wakes. If he wants to draw out power like that then his body will need to be strong so he doesn't almost die again. Though my mana blast might have put ten him in a worse situation", he said

" How much do you carry? How long will I have to wear this and how does having stronger body help?" Keiran questioned while watching him remove the weight. He shifted his shoulders then exhaled. "How do you draw in mana?"

Kuroi returned to Pavol's side placed a spirit stone on his chest. A few sunstones were arranged around it. Their energy was drawn in by the spirit stone which gradually poured it into the boy.

" Your going to have fun time convincing a luminary to bulk up" Kuroi chuckled and sat next to the kid. "Allow me to strengthen Pavol. I can build his strength without him losing his feminine figure. You can keep checking on him to decide if he's ready for your mana training"

Remove the feminine figure. If the figure is what's blinding him then remove. In all what matters is that he understands. He never had any worshippers and he doesn't now. and I feel like he already knows that",: he said standing up, "let's see. Keiran. You're wearing that for a day. Remove it when you sleep and exercise before sleeping. If you're body becomes sore tomorrow than you did it right"

" Be prepared for the fight of your life then" Kuroi said leaning back. " His kind are prissy things. Males more so" She closed her eyes and grabbed her pendant. It gave off a soft glow, casting a haze over her mind. " I agree, he feels his loss of power. You may talk to him when I return" She smiled at him then fell asleep to meet Pavol in the dreams.

" Prissy" Keiran giggled then looked over the vest. He slumped forward and tugged at the shoulders. " Sore doesn't sound very fun...but I want to be stronger"

Good. That's why you're going to start punches. Now try punching me", he said kneeling down to reach pavol height

" While wearing this?" He grabbed the bottom of the vest but as he lifted it up, he realized there was he was still coated in blood too. " Well...you didn't say bath time yet" After letting go of the vest, he made fists and swung.

He caught the fists, "I punch like a whip. How you punch depends on you. Do you want to punch with speed or with power or be smart. Think about it and punch again. Every movement matter", he said then let go of his hand, "again"

" Huh? I thought you just swing..." He looked at his hands and flexed his fingers for a bit. What was the difference in how one hit? Being slow would leave him vulnerable but he knew he wanted to hit with enough power to knock one senseless. Keiran grumbled then looked back up before pulling back his arm for another swing.

Why do you punch", he said holding his palm up

" Because you told me to practice punching. That's a silly question" His aimed turned to the hand now. When he struck, the other fist was ready.

A meek voice answered from the bed. "...to defeat your opponent...why else?" Pavol stared at the ceiling now. His hazy mind and vision preventing him from catching what was up there.

Yes. Ten punch like it", he said, ""gouge yourself a reason and your body will do the rest. Now punch. Wait pavol is awake. Good. Get a vest"

A reason? He took a few more swings as various reasons ran through his head. The memory of a winged shadow tearing apart an elite who tried beat him into slavery flooded back. His whole life, one person, one reason.

He pictured that moment and saw himself as Nasr. The ferocity and energy he had witnessed transferred into his next swing. When he hit though, he stopped as lightning shot up his arm. " Aaauuugh! That hurts!" He exclaimed as he grabbed his wrist.

A smirk crept across Pavol's face as he lie still. Fire tore at every muscle in his body and his bones felt like they were shattered or fused. "...idiot..." He shifted his gaze to try and see them but found Kuroi as she stretched and sat up. " No...I'm not getting up"

She looked at the kid and shook her head. " You must if you're going to get cleaned up. I need to change the covers too" Shinigami could be seen through the sheer scarf when she stood up. " Finish gathering your spirit and get up"

Keep it straight.", he said standing up, "you're getting it. Soon you would be well verse in fighting. Go get change now would you", he said walking to pavol, "I heard you did something dumb. This is why you need to get stronger. Your strength have failed you. You know what that means right?" He said flicking pavol's forehead

" Right!" Keiran nodded and ran off with a grin, vanishing into the hall.

The luminary closed his eyes when he was flicked. When they opened again, he was glaring. " Oww...I did nothing stupid...just tried to defeat you" He looked off to the side. The gleam of crystal runes stood out like moonlight to his eyes. " It means I shortened my life is all"

What's the point of fighting to live if you destroy your life in the process", he said as mana gathered in his hands and he hit a point close to pavol heart, "this should help your body calm down. Promise me not to do something life threatening again. And look at me when talking"

Memories of the other ruling luminaries flooded his mind with those words. Always they ran when loss was in sight. It felt shameful though.

He sighed and reluctantly looked at Shinigami when he felt some relief. " Why do you care what happens to me?"

You're a brother aren't you", he said as Tobi handed him a shirt, "what's the point of having brothers if they don't care. And caring is my weakness. One I dot want to let go of", he said putting on the shirt, "by the way you might feel like your body is being stocked to the floor when you start moving. It will pass. At least you will live again"

" I guess...if you call Keiran my brother but he's...human..." His eyes shifted back and forth, as if looking for something, before Pavol decided to look him in the eyes. His own gaze was fierce but it softened when he realized no game or agenda was masking Shinigami's care.

Quickly the young luminary looked away. " I should get going...thanks for the warning" His feet were slid off the bed as he sat up. While he waited for the pain subside, a cool breeze crossed over them. Pavol lifted his head to see the sun was setting and Kuroi had opened the massive windows.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus