Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Auctually first is weight training. Well let's do both", he said using the stone to create a weighted vest weighing forty pounds and threw it to them, "you're wearing this all night till it feel like cotton. And no magic. At the end of this I want you both to come up with new attacks. Now attack first", he said taking off his shirt revealing his biceps and abs, "I you Lisa I'm cutting your hairs"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" weight what now?" No sooner had that left Pavol's mouth, the forced from the vest knocked him to the ground.
Keiran caught it and staggered back a few steps. " It's heeeaaavy. Nasr used to help me move stuff this heavy to build a shack with" His grip was shifted, allowing him to lift it onto his shoulders.

" You're saying it's like work!?" Pavol got back up and brushed himself off. " Work is for the lesser-" He glared at Shinigami when he threatened to take their hair. " You are evil!"

Evil. Oh you haven't seen evil yet. For your comment about lesser beings pavol I'm using mana on you two now. You need to understand there are no lesser beings in the real fight. It's just who can win", he said as light mana began to emit from him like flames and he transformed to his second form, "also remember in a survival fists fight you can use your legs to kick. It's a good idea cause a leg is longer that an arm. Now wear your weighs."

He grumbled and got back to his feet. Time was taken to tidy up his tail feathers before he grabbed the vest. The whole time he cast glares at Shinigami while putting it on. His own mana wafted off like flames.

" Are you sure we won't fall in these when try to kick?" Keiran questioned as he looked about.

" Stupid! Of course we'll fall! We can't even stand up!" The luminary strained his neck as he tried to stand upright but leaned over, bracing himself on his knees.

Of all the things to witness, Keiran blinked a few times as he thought of days past. If a pampered life meant weakness then he felt lucky to grow on the streets. " I don't think he'll win..." He said facing the real challenge.

He. There are teo of you aren't there. Well let me start this off with a punch to the floor. Also no flying. If you lose we get an harder assignment. Auctually this isn't fair. Tobi I know you're there", he said as tobi moved then got a cloth and used it to blindfold him, "I will use this opportunity to strench my muscles. ", he said as darkness joined the light, "now ", he said then punched the ground and a wave of mana emitted from the pinch moving blood and rebbe at the boys

" This is evil...Run!" Keiran bolted off to the side. With the extra weight it felt like running through mud. An attempt to jump into the shadows was met by the wave washing him away.

Terror filled Pavol's eyes when he lifted his head. How could one fly with so much weight to dodge this wave anyway? He lifted his arms at the last moment, forcing the wave to crash into a barrier of light.

He looked around when it passed. A smirk showed at the lack of his friend. " Loser" He muttered before trudging his was towards Shinigami.

A groan echoed through the room when Keiran sat up. He spat out a mouthful of blood but started licking at his teeth and lips. " That's what blood tastes like? No wonder Nasr is always drinking it..."

The pale form of his friend got him to pause as he took a handful of the treat. It was dropped and he scrambled to his feet but found himself facefirst in blood once more. Now Pavol's complaints made sense with 80 pounds on his own back.

A devious light filled Pavol's eyes as he smirked at the blindfold. Though it hurt, he restrained his breaths. The smirk turned into a massive grin when the kid tried to kick him where it would really hurt.

Wow and you call me evil", he said catching pavol's kick, "now where's Keiran. Oh there", he said lifting pavol up and threw him to keiran, "ok. Don't tell me you're done. You both have an advantage over me right now. And it's not my sight being down", he said

His eyes got massive when his foot was caught. Next thing he knew, he was flying through the air. " Waaaauuuugh!! Oof" Keiran had just gotten back up when Pavol collided with him, knocking them back into the blood.

" Eewww...I think I'm going to hurl..." the luminary whined while crawling his way to a stone. He gagged a few times but kept going. " Cheater..." With a sigh Pavol slumped over a stone. Training may have just started but he had never felt so much pain in his body before.

Bubbles rose from the blood until Keiran sat up with a gasp. He caught his breath before standing. " Who said...I was done!" He put his fist in the air before running forward. Something caught him in the ankle though and knocked him back down.

" You idiot! He can still see with that blindfold!" Pavol stated as he dragged his friend back up. Magic was used to slam Keiran against the stone before he grabbed his neck. " We have to beat to him because I'm not losing my beautiful hair!! What advantage do we have when he can block EVERYTHING!" His grip tightened on his friend's neck.

" Ack! We...can't...win fighting...eachother...gah" Keiran grabbed at Pavol's hands and tried to pry them off but for as dainty as they were, he had strength. His head began to swim so he brought his knee up, successfully pulling the stunt the luminary tried on Shinigami.

Pavol released his neck with a fine birdsong. While he was cringing, Keiran got up and whispered his idea into his ear. " Got it? Now let's get him!" He ripped a few feathers from the peacocks tail and pointed towards Shinigami with them.

" Give me those!" Pavol snatched the feathers then proceeded to bonk Keiran on the head. " I'm the leader here so I say when we go! Besides your plan is stupid! What we're going to do is this..." After sharing the plan, Keiran nodded as if out of it. " Now attack already!!"

" Oh! Right" The vest was shifted down to his waist and tied on with a scrap of torn shirt. Once that was tended too, Keiran took his turn to try and attack Shinigami. The luminary sat on the stone and thumbed through the feathers that were pulled.

Good thing about giving you those vests. I can hear your breaths", he said jumping away from the attack and sent four punches to the hair each releasing a wave of mana at Keiran

He slid to a stop and dropped into the blood, allowing the mana to soar over him. Through the liquid it almost sounded like fire. The roar in his ears gave him an idea and began crawling forward under the blood.

Pavol bent over when the glow of mana flashed in his eyes. A feather was dropped in the blood and sank as the mana soared overhead. " And we wouldn't hear yours if you wore one?" Two more feathers were dropped before he sat up and glared at Shinigami. " I'm not losing!"

Something ran past Keiran, causing him to stop. Another ran past and he reached out with his had to find nothing. His lungs burned now. How close was he? He swung forward and hit Shinigami's ankle with his wrist. How odd that it sounded like...metal?"

At the same time that he hit his ankle, a metal peacock burst from the blood and lunged. Its gleaming spurs and blade-like feathers sought to tear Shinigami to shreds.

Remember what I told you about kicks. Also forgot to tell you how much I love them", he said when his ankle got punched, "good good. Almost there", he said hearing the attack coming then got on his toes and kicked Keiran to the left and continued kicking the peacock to the left also, "there not wrong. Tobi", he said then a vest filled with weighs was worn on him, "you increased it again. Well now can you hear me", he said sending more mana punches at the boys

The blow sent him rolling away, spraying blood everywhere until he hit a stone. " Ugh...this is harsh..."

Weight seemed to vanish from Pavol's shoulders when he watched his bird get kicked away, allowing him to get to his feet in a split second. " AGAIN!?" He rolled off the rock to dodge the mana, back into the crimson soup.

" Already?" Keiran whined as he scrambled to the side. The mana nicked his back and shoulder, knocking him off balance.

" Ugh...when will this end? I need a bath...desperately..." Pavol held his hands out and shook them off. A deadly light showed in his eyes now. " Keiran! Get up and let's take him down!" He yelled, slicing the air with his hand.

The bird got back to its feet and let out a shrill call before charging again. The luminary began circling around, gradually closing the distanced. Once the peacock was close enough to try and sweep Shinigami's feet out from under him, Pavol charged. He used a rock to get up higher and jumped, aiming to kick him in head this time.

" Where did he find that energy..." Keiran mumbled as he forced himself up. By now he could no longer stand upright but stared in awe at what he was witnessing.

Hmm. I see you know if Keiran attacked too I would be in trouble", he said kicking the bird away then spines and raised his leg to counter pavol's kick his kick hitting pavol's kick with the same force, "you've gotten better boy. Now forget yourself and fight. In the real fight you don't have to be clean. Sometimes you should just lie in the mud", he said then moved his leg hard enough to knock pavol off balance

Pain spidered up his leg when he was countered. He grit his teeth as he tried to hold back a yell. Before he could comprehend it all, he found himself swimming in blood again.

" KEIRAN!!" He bellowed. Light mana began to radiate from his body when he stood again. Platinum formed spurs at his ankles and talons on his fingers. " I'm NOT losing to this guy! Especially when he says when I have to ruin my feathers!"

" Sure but...where did you find that energy..." Keiran trudged forward now, feeling the weight in his legs.

An expression fit for a blood-thirsty High Luminary was cast at the demini boy. " Idiot! I'll finish this myself then!" An echo of his dream form showed when he bolted to the side. He tore a feather from the peacock's wing, causing it to disintegrate.

The blood glowed where his feet touched as he turned towards Shinigami. His talons were poised for attack, sure to hit chest or stomach at his height. Left hand was kept back but ready to counter. The ghost of the dream form became more clear around Pavol as he drew closer.

Nasr had taught Keiran much about how Nyctorans were. Seeing the ghost froze the kid's blood. " Pavol! Wait! You'll..." Seeing that his friend wasn't listening, Keiran rushed forward now. New strength filled his legs. He reached down and cast blood at Shinigami, aiming for his face. His other hand balled into a fist.

Hmm. I see. Well got to give it to you. You're a bad loser pavol", he said catching the blow and threw pavol at Keiran and hit them with a blast of mana ,"this is supposed to be training not beating up some kids", he said removing his face blind and sighed, "it seems you both dot plan on working together at all. One thinks too high of himself and the other thinks too low of himself. What's the point of having power of you lose to someone with the right skill", he said as a throne appeared and two pillars appeared, "break the pillars. No magic, no mana. Just your strengths. If strength can't work then use your smarts. I want them down"

The song of the peacock filled the air when they were hit with the mana. They were nearly knocked to the edge of the room. When the ring cleared from Keiran's head he looked around to see Pavol wasn't in view. " We were supposed to work together?" He asked while wandering with his focus on the blood.

His foot soon found something. He reached down to find his friend. The vest was removed before he dragged the luminary onto a stone. Light had faded from his body, leaving him dull and cold. He shook him a few times " ...Hey...wake up...Pavol?"

No response was given. Keiran swallowed hard and turned to look at the pillars. " Just strength and...smarts? Can we get him help first? I...I think he died...I'll stay and...break the pillars...I promise" His eyes quivered as he looked towards Shinigami.

OH come on I used a light base attack his own specialty if anyone died it would've been you but him no. Well I can't have my brothers dying on me so tobi", he said as Tobi lifted Keiran, "wrong guy", tobi stoped Keiran then picked up pavol, "don't shake him they're not me", he said as Tobi brought pavol to his laps, "I will keep him with me till he wakes or suddenly try to attack me but you can keep training. Your dragon blood is strength. Use it"

" It...wasn't you" He said dropping his own vest. Fire ran through his muscles followed by ice. " Nasr said it's bad when Nyctorans ghost like he did. It means their going to die. That's why I tried to distract you"

Each step was counted as he approached a pillar. Once he was by it, Keiran looked at its top before looking at his own hands. How did one use their dragon blood especially without mana?

He sighed then plowed into the pillar, trying to shove it over. His feet kept slipping on the floor so he grabbed it and attempted to pull it over. When that didn't work, Keiran began circling it, trying to figure out how to take it down without murdering his fists.

No weaknesses seemed visible on it. He ran his fingers across the surface and felt the details in the stone. It felt deep enough to grab. His gaze was cast to the top again then back down. Would it work? He grabbed his vest and tied it around his waist again the tried to climb up the pillar.

K. Then you can use mana Kerman. Auctually lets go get your fried here some help", he said flung up and got Keiran and opened a portal to kurois room and laid them on the bed, "more work to do. As always"

" Wha!?" He swung at the pillar when he was pulled away. Once placed on the bed though, he layed still...until he noticed what was on the ceiling. " Why are you...never mind!" He rolled to his side and hid his face.

Having heard their voices, Kuroi peeked in from behind the window. A piece of moonstone was held in in her mouth with a bottle of liquid crystal in her hand. She stepped inside and set them down before walking over. " Training was rough I see"

" Yeah...I hurt and Pavol ghosted..." He replied while tracing patterns on the blanket.

" Ghosted?" She leaned over to inspect the luminary, resting a couple fingers on his sternum. His heartbeat was there but very weak. What concerned her though was the mana that existed from a living body. " Cracked mana...the Vasia Hitur acted up"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus