Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh you mean that idwa where you go to the lake filled with incubuses. Well i havent gone on a rapage and commited genocife before maybe i would know what thats like" he said moving close to her and gave her a kiss switching back their bodies

Tobi possessed lisa
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The rush felt from the swap this time stole the strength in her legs. Something was stolen or was it added, which left her feeling incomplete...no, more alive. She brought her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss before pulling away with a sensual smile. " Would you now? I was thinking of a different idea but...I'll take that since we're restored"

Khios. Cause any longer in you body and you wouldn't like what if do in it", he said then pulled away. As he took a step back tobi hit him in the face

You mind explaining when you planed to tell me your plan", tobi said

Hmm it just happened...", he said then was interrupted by another fm hit

Happened in the moment I know. Still doesn't make it sound genius. You were planning to stay there for enternith weren't you", tobi said picking it up

" Must you always beat him up when he's in a good mood!?" Kuroi grabbed her shoulder to pull her back. " Even if he was planning on staying, I got him back!"

Her glare was cast to the side yet a blush showed. What would have happened if she left him and kept his body? " I owe him...for breaking that endless fight" She looked back up and dared to look Tobi in the eyes. " He risked enough just to bait my...father..." The weight returned in her spirit and her mouth twisted in bewilderment. It felt like everything was turning on its ears now.

How.. He was going ti stay after you saved.... " tobi said then paused frustrated then left lisa

What happened ", lisa asked

Nothing", he said opening a portal to his room then jumped on the bed. Lisa followed suite

Stay after? What was it she seemed to know or why would he want to stay? A quick glance around before following them revealed that her castle was moved.

She gathered her hair and wrapped it around an arm as she passed through the portal. " I would like to know about this home I shall be going to" Kuroi said gently. " But right now, are you alright?" She circled round to the far side of the bed before sitting next to him. Aware of how things went last time she watched Lisa.

Oh. Told her to take you here", shinigami said as lisa fell askeep beside him, "im fine. Tobi is right to be angry. She did she me trade my life away"

" That may be so but you knew I wasn't going to leave you there" She sighed and looked out the window; leaning towards him a bit. " I've seen her do something to you almost every time you're content though...does she even want you to be happy?"

Another sigh but this time she rested her head on his shoulder. " I know...I want you to be happy...so I stepped in..."

Tobi practically raised me. So of course she wants me to be happy. For one what she does keeps me alive. Remember how she draged my soul through all the trouble. She pretty amazing," he said parting kuroi head, "she loves us all. That's why we take what she does to us. She literally what kept us alive"

She sat in silence for some time while thinking over what he said. Indeed she was not there to guide his kind after calling them. A shameful and perhaps cowardly act yet it was how she believed a god should be to their creation.

Here they had their own god and clearly protector. Tobi seemed harsh but from what she understood, had outlived even her. Perhaps the strikes she had endured colored such acts in a different light. " ...I see...maybe I have been spoiled by Averin or...it seems I have misjudged her and humans"

Oh no dot bring down yoursekf. She acts likr a basis bitch sometimes", he said then a pillow flew to him face

Stop mak ing tobi mad. Youre ruining her cuteness", liss said having woken up

Yeah yeah shes cute alright jjdt let me see.... Duud yiu hust say cuteness", shinigami as ked lisa

YEah. She has those pouchy cheels and a flully tail with four stripes.. " losa was saying when interupted

Wait you can see her? ", shinigam i asked surprised

Kuroi chuckled until the pillow nailed him. Sitting up now, she looked at Lisa then towards where the pillow came from. " What's more strange? That she can see Tobi or your god isn't human?"

Ive been trying out i catch tobi form since i could walk. Like even with my soul eyes i cant see her. She doesnt show herself yet lisa saw her first try like come on tobi", he said then patted lisa, "describe more"

Oh she left ", lisa sajd tbeb turned to him, "can i use you as a pillow"

Sure of ", lisa had already laid her head one his chest before he couk finish,

" For a sister she treats you as more..." She said as she looked at Lisa. It felt so strange that one would so readily and eagerly cuddle another. True, they knew eachother but...she looked at her own hand now. It was ok? Not forbidden or unwanted?

Oh. Well shes always been like this. Dont know why. Shes the same as yuuma, once she trusts you enough she will do the same", he sajd then looked at kuroi blankly, " you can if you want to but it would take some explaining to those who walk in"

She looked at him only to get a twisted smirk. " Not when you have that look" She said poking him in the head and chuckled.

" Speaking of Yuuma...I haven't seen him in some time. You would think he would be looking for Lisa" While looking towards the door, she took her child form. The jeweled spiders on her outfit became simple yet adorable in their own right.

Oh. Well he will. Dibt worry, lisa will accept him. Let her recover first if she needs to. For now she hasnt seen me in a lnig time. She deserves this", he said patting her head, " oh. I was giving an expression less face. Like this", he said givin her a blank face with no e expressions on it

" I had no plans to drag him in here. She can recover" Kuroi looked up at him. " Yes, I know it was...nevermind...you deserve rest too" She leaned against him and got comfy.

Took you long enough. Though i dont know how i cwn rest like this", he saud with a blank fsce, "well close my eyes and just sleep"

A little smile showed on her face when she shifted, giving him some room to get cozy. The jiding stuck as she closed her eyes. So much she could from them still.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus