Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He closed his eyes to rest and fell alseep. He woke up a few hours later
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A thin fog crept across the castle floors. It held a sweet scent but could be easily missed. Kuroi was still asleep but for some reason was in her fox form now.

Elsewhere in the castle, Yuuma and the Valra were wandering through the waist deep fog. " It appears harmless" Yuuma said as he dipped his hand into it.

" Right...harmless. This is the same stuff that surrounded death. I bet he is waiting for Shinigami or Kuroi to step in the fog" Nasr dropped under and looked about. No spirits were visible but it was chilly.

He looked at the fog and sighed, "if you're here to make a deal then might as well stop watching her sleep and let's talk. Or is it just a fog. Hey averin", he said checking around for the spirit then found kuroi in her fox form, "well I don't want to be bitten so don't move much I guess"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The fog swirled when Averin came into the room, revealing his form to Shinigami. " She's more docile than she lets on" He chuckled. " Is there something you require?"

Along the wall, by a bookshelf, a shadow moved only to vanish.

" Death? Have I missed something?" Yuuma looked to the sky, identifying the constellations currently visible.

" Yes, you did cloud brain" Nasr said as he knocked on the prophet's head. " You still have dreams you were going to share with us, right? I feel like you can answer this"

He ducked and scurried away. One eye was open as he watched the Valra. " Well...yes...I don't mean to intrude on your current affairs. With the fighting and...um..."

" Oh I get it...you are distracted by a pretty girl. Good, good but..." He got in his face and glared. " Do you have any idea how important your visions are to us!?"

Yeah. Just one questio, whats with the fogs", he said poibting at the floor, "are they a you thing or a kuroi thing or are we getting attacked again. Like tobi wont say anything like a bitch again", he ssid then a pilow flew to his face, "where does she get the pillows."

you didnt ask her" , lisa said

" I'm certain she finds them all over the castle" The ghost chuckled. He bowed his head at Lisa then looked over the fog for a bit before answering. " My lady does enjoy her fog at times but never inside"

" Aiee...Y-y-yes but..." He staggered back a few steps then grabbed his horn. " I don't wish to be rude and interrupt-"

" Ugh...you know how much he loves writing in that book of his. You are grabbing your book now and we are paying him a visit" Nasr grabbed his horn and dragged him along, oblivious to the shadow at their feet.

" I'll follow. I'll follow!" When his horn was released, Yuuma stood straight and sighed. " Adventure used to be so easy...when did it become nervewrecking?"

No so were being attacked again. What about the barrier i put up and didnt we change locations. Is there a spy among us or something. ", he said looking around, "say do you sense anything weird. Like two souls or something, yep thats nasr. That smell like death, literally"

" I sense many souls" Averin looked towards the the door and sorted through the energies of the various souls. " Death, you say? My word. That must be the spirit which is similar to my lady's. Most...unusual"

He looked at them and tipped his head. " I do believe they would use that similarity to get through the barrier. Now, the castle has been moved. It should give us some peace from Solarium's servant's for a time"

" It became nervewrecking when you found a pretty girl" Nasr chuckled and wandered ahead. " Grab some flowers or something when you get your dream book. She might be waiting for you"

" Do you think...she likes flowers?" He stared at the swirling fog as he followed, clinging to the dragon fang necklace. " I-I doubt she's interested in...dreams"

"I have use of your visions, Lumerin's prophet" The chilling voice made them both stop in their tracks.

I !eamt nasr. Well maybe im just sensing things. Byt this fog should have a source. Lisa, time to got up", he said then lisa released hi! And he gently got off the bed, " well, lets see what going on"

" Very well. I will meet you where Nasr is" The fog created a tunnel when he rushed out. It swirled for a bit then began to settle.

They looked about but saw nothing. " What does a god need visions for anyway?" Nasr hissed.

"Always the questions. All you need to do is obey"

" I-I think it's time to go..." Yuuma half crouched and scurried off.

Ha. Well thats why i have portals. Take care of kuroi lisa", he said !aiking a portal to nasr and went through

Lisa got back on the bed

He reached back to catch Yuuma by the horn, making him stop in his tracks. " I know that sound" He said glancing towards the portal to see his friend. " You always have interesting timing"

"huh?" Yuuma tipped his head while glancing over his shoulder. Little was to be seen from where he stood besides the Valra. " We're facing the voice now?"

The fog swirled in a wave when Nasr kicked at it. A quick tug was made to turn Yuuma around. When he quit staggering about, he looked up to see Shinigami. " I get it now" He said with an odd smile.

" The book is still needed. Now, for my friend here, why does a god need visions?" The following silence was greeted with a growing chill.

Wait im just here in case we were being attacked. Why did i have to be right" ,he ssid looking around, "a god? If jts lumerin then ok, if not we aren't giving yuuma away", he said then gave a blank face, "and whats with the fig man. Like seriously thats alot of effort to show your presence. And the quiet, come on jjst say something already or he isnt here anymore. Averin"

" Not Lumerin" Nasr crossed his arms and tipped his head to rest on his shoulder. " We have met him already"

" You two met the owner of the voice?" Yuuma lifted his head again just as Averin appeared behind Shinigami. His eyes turned bright blue at the sight of the dragon in fog. " The ancient drawings do your kind no justice..."

The ghost chuckled then lowered his head, clearing the fog with his breath. Nothing appeared out of the ordinary at first but as Averin lifted his head fog solidified as chains around him. "A ghost...that foolish moon chose a ghost to raise her!?"

A shadow rose behind the other two and rested a hand on Yuuma's shoulder. Purple returned to the dreamer's eyes as he exhaled; his breath visible like in winter. "This fog is my mana which has been freed. Easier to manifest than break my chains"

Oh its mana. Why dudnt you say so" he said dropping a paper with the anti magic circle on it. The paper dispersed along with the mana as soon as it touched it, "well at least averin was there tk raise her. Look if you want to be the good dad now go talk to ykur daughter nit try t o control her after tricking another to raise her for you" , he said sighing, "he wont give up will he"

The shadow melded with Yuuma's as the fog faded away. "Trick? That honor goes to a single soul. Even you couldn't raise a child locked in a cell" Yuuma attempted to scramble away from his shadow. He stopped and stared at it. " Is this a curse!?"

" No, an old Valra trick" Nasr sighed. " Your shadow makes a good replacement for his stolen mana" He turned to Shinigami now. " When do gods ever give up?"

"How amusing that creation always steps beyond it's place" The god chuckled. "I shall speak to her but she must learn to accept her duties"

Dude stop ta lking like that. This js literal ly the one place where gods a nd lifes come to stay. Stop eith sll the attitude it gets tiring doesnt it " he said sighing , "lets just go to my room and we do this there or we can go somewhere better and have that conversation i promised you. Maybr some juice this time. Averin, you mind?" H he said looking for the ghost

Silence followed with a sense of unease. After a bit, Nasr shifted on his feet. " We will meet you there after he grabs the dream book" Nasr jabbed a thumb towards Yuuma then turned away.

" Uh...r-right. The dreams" As he followed the Valra, the shadow jumped from his to Shinigami's.

The ghost nodded as he took a step forward. " Of course. Is there a particular juice you desire?"

"A servant to boot. She was spoiled" Death chuckled. "You seem eager to have that conversation. What is you have to discuss?"

Oh any thing tasty whatever he wants. Now lets dee if i take you back to your key you wouldnt be able tp toich kuroi. Smart plan, but no. Averin where coukd we go" he said looking for the ghpst agin, "forgot canr see him. Yrah shadow tell him your drink and we can talk about why you really esnt you daughter to serve and why youre even free in the first place"

"I'll take kirja juice" He answered. Averin floated by and looked at them. " Very well. I won't be long"

As he began to float away, he looked about. " There is no place in the castle you can speak that my lady can't reach. I suggest the darker areas if you wish to avoid speaking to your shadow"

Sleep rested heavy on Kuroi's head as she woke. It felt as though a chain held her mind and soul. A certain scent was weak though, and she moved her head to find only Lisa.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus