Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Its ok. Its ok, dont worry yuuma. ", je ssid smiling, "thanks for the warning and heart felt love for your daughter. But the answer stays, she chose. Im protecting her decision. It would be tough to take up a god of life, i mean its another god, but lets see who would solarium hate more you or a god of life that isnt her. What im tying to say is one week. You dont attack us for one week and we dont attack you. If you break this you wont ever see your daughter again. Its all one week, sounds easy doesnt it. And i dont enjoy challenging things, i just enjoy breaking them. You would understand wouldnt you, god of death"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A smile showed on the blood dragon during the heavy silence. The stoic gaze became bitter and the god hid his mouth with his hand. Eventually he closed his eyes and gave a nod. " Fine. One week. I'm in no position to argue..."

" Some peace? What are we going to do in that time?" Nasr looked up as he began planning.

Sleep. What else it there to do. Also know our deal also gors to the dream world. In that case i think theres nothin else to talk about. I czn make a portal to your home if you want", he said snapping his fingers and a portal opened

" No need" Death growled. " Don't get too comfy" His spirit scattered into shadows, leaving the group alone.

" I was hoping this would end on a better note" Vaulkar peered over the back of Shinigami's throne. " What did you find in the book? I saw your expression"

" Who cares? We will find out in the future. Better than reading about" Nasr said as he wandered. " While you sleep, I am going to try and stay alive. Yuuma, your turn to get to know them" A quick was offered before he vanished.

He glanced up from ashpile, eyes wide. " My turn? ...you're too fast..." With a sigh he got to his feet. " How much of the dream realm do you plan to explore?"

Wait. I want ti be there too. Oh tobi, you know what to do", he said throwing his notebook to tobi who toom it and disappeared to his room, "whag di yiu mean vaulkad, i didnt see anything" he said, " oh, you eanna come with us", he said picking up yuuma and began to go after the valra , "we will be in the liabray"

" Why did your eye twitch if you saw nothing. It must've been good because you grinned" He got stood up and shook. " I should join you. See what trouble occurs"

For a moment, Yuuma was unsteady when he was picked up. He regained his balance though and looked about. " The library? This week is for planning as much as it rest isn't it?"

Planing. Who said anything about planing. We are going to help you with your little weakness", he said opening a portal to the liabray and went throug. He droped yuuma. And made a portal to nasr and dragged him through, "lets go already. Oh first", he said changing to his fourth form as previous portals closed and taped Yuma turning him into his female form, "thank vaulkar for the idea"

" What...w-weakness now?" His blood ran cold as looked around the library, oblivious to the change that was made. A distinct caw made him refocus.

Nasr regained his balance then frantically looked about. " Staying in one spot is bad for..." He paused and looked over Yuuma with a smirk. " Again!? Just admit it. You think he looks better as a woman"

"W-wha!?" The vest was quickly tied up when he looked down. Eyes deep purple and face bright red, he slowly stepped away. " H-how is this...supposed to help? P-please just...change me b-back"

Vaulkar chuckled as he circled around all of them. Their shoulders were tapped when he passed behind them. " You're welcome. All of you would be fine women. Oh I must see that"

Nasr took his raven form when the blood dragon got close and perched on a bookshelf before reverting back. " I enjoy myself, thanks. Besides, my shirt would make that change miserable"

Wait. Come again you said, women. Then is yuma tall enough to crush me", he swid as he body had changed to that of a six year old girl. He held a blank face, " yeah nope this wint work. You will understand why i changed yuuma in a bit", he said changjng back ti his normal form , "and speaking of Yuuma, kf course i dont think he looks better as a woman. Like look at him. You can only tsll the difference jn gender by the chest. The fsct his body is closely related to that of a woman is quite precious itself. I mean dont compare him to any women. Except kuroi...ps i said that cause i have a strange feeling that shes always watching. Anyway yumma is a different definition of precious. But now, we need to give him some special training. Its both physicl and mental.." As soon as he said mental he changed into the form thag vaulkar gave him, " vaulkar. You mind undoing the curse? "

" Crush you?" Nasr's gaze shifted back and forth between the two a few times. Suddenly he started laughing. " Why are you concerned about that!? I doubt he would hurt a dragonfly. Hm?" From his spot, he noticed the prophet looking at Shinigami. " What? Feel better not being the only one?"

She jumped and lifted her gaze. " No! I mean yes...oh...just change me back please..." She buried her face in her hands and sat down. Vaulkar circled around her and ran his fingers through her hair. " Come now. If you're that precious many will line up for you"

He chuckled and strode over to Shinigami, looking over the changes as he circled. " Yuuma has gained longer hair and finer facial features too but I agree, little change. You on the otherhand...a fine change. I don't want to change you back" He leaned over to speak softly. " I missed one. I'll change you back if you restrain Nasr"

Got him", he said opening a portal to nasr and drages him through it holding him dow n with rhe strength of a eight year old girl, "im sorry nasr. But it has to be one of us", he said then pushed na sr to vaulkar

" Oh no!" He vanished into shadow this time. When the darkness cleared, Vaulkar held a grin on his face and magic danced around his fingers. " Well done" The magic left his fingers to return Shinigami to his normal self.

" Well done my a-" Nasr froze and cautiously looked over himself. Though his arms were naturally thin like a bird's, they appeared like the slightest harm would snap his bones. Overall, he had become rather dainty. His hair fell in his face and across his back now. " Cheeky hydra...thanks for being kind enough to give me a small bust!" He crossed his arms and deliberately took a sassy pose that he had seen girls take.

" You're a delicate looking one. Be careful that you don't fall out" The dragon chuckled and turned back to the others.

At that moment, Nasr noticed the shirt sat loose on her now. A caw fill the air as she glared. " You did that on purpose! That is our job to pull on the girls not yours!" Another look and he grit his teeth that his own words bit him currently. He shrugged with a partial grin. " I should be safe from Inei for a time. Might as well enjoy it"

Yuuma peeked from between her fingers and turned a brighter shade of red. Her breath alternated between restrained and rapid. Why was she standing there. Step by step, she began to slink to the door.

Hey yuuma, you can't leave", he said grabbing him by the shoulder with an evil grin on his face then pulled him back to the liabray, " ok. Made you know where and vaulkar keep yuumas gander a secret. And Nasr, got to say, yeah how come a shirt for men is too small for your chest. Its killing me right now like how does that and that have so much difference", he said pointing to Yuuma chest and then nasr, "it's amazing. Oh yeah I should probably figures myslf. I will go as, a raxai", he said then paused, "never mind that I will go like this. I need to see something"

A little shriek escaped Yuuma when she was dragged back in. The sight of the evil grin made her shutter. " I don't...want to know what...y-you have planned. Why are you...n-no...don't tell me please..."

A dark orb, glowing with mana inside, rolled from Nasr's arm and into her hand. She tossed it up and down while looking at her friend. " Laugh it up, smartass. Ask Vaulkar why our chests are so different. I say Yuuma is smart for wearing a loose fitting vest. me..." The orb was caught before he tugged at his shirt. It didn't move from being so tight. " How was I to know I would ever be a girl!? Wonder how many guys I could fool like this...scary"

" The answer is genetics" Vaulkar was monotone but held a devious gran. His eyes glowed when he looked up at Shinigami. " Believe me, both of their genders are safe with me"

" I'm a guy though...please change me back..." Yuuma hugged herself and looked away.

" Aww, but you could be having so much fun! Look at this! Our turn to be cute" Nasr tucked the orb behind her back and took a cute stance. " Sweet dreams" The orb was placed in the other hand which was stretched forward. A light danced in his eye as he winked and blew a kiss at the from across the orb. The dream mist flowed from it to put them to sleep.

Lets go. ", he said, "waut did nasr just do?" , he said looking around , " oh yuuma. Make your dream form look human"

The dreams closed in around them and Vaulkar laughed. " He seems to enjoy his new form"

" Shut up! I was just showing Yuuma how much fun he could have" Gold railing formed under her feet. " It was a joke"

" A good one to scare your friend" The blood dragon said with a smirk. He turned to Yuuma now. She was curled tightly with a nice shade of purple in scales. " C-change to human?" She asked while plucking at her claws. " I...I don't believe...that's possible...even for a Valra"

Dude, you keep forgettng who i am. ", he said as a blank circke appeared in front of him and symbols and writings began to appear around it then they all fit into the circle and the circle hit yuum making him human but with his scales and his hirns," who said it couldnt be done. The succubus could do it so why csnt nasr and i. Speaking of succubi they should be here shouldn't they. Hey nasr you brought us to the right place right? "

Yuuma looked over herself then froze when she heard succubi. " S-succu-what!?" She staggered backwards until she fell into a chair. " Wake me up before they up..." She said covering her face.

" Know what they are? Guess that makes sense with all the lore you study" Nasr said looking around the area. The scent of the place was the same as before. " This is the right place...where did they go?"

" What did you do?" Vaulkar chuckled as he headed up the stairs. " Their energy is here..." He ran his fingers along the railing and stared into the fountain below.

" I stopped the chaos. They are alive" Nasr replied.

" Chaos is it?" He turned to them and shook his finger. "They are delicate creatures. They must be searching for those with the desire to reinvigorate them"

Dont understand but if energy is what they want then", he said scrpuching down as a circle appeared where he stood , "dark shi arks, high raise masculine bait", he ssidd as a bright light shown arpund him then he stood back up, "any woman in a ten mile radius will come running to me now. You wont remember this spell by the time you wake up. Wait youre both women right now" , he said wifh a blank face after the relization.

" Argh! I am going to kill you for this!" Nasr said as she grabbed her head. Her eyes were clenched shut and turned away. " He's not there, he's not there...you better forget too!"

" Haha! This is rich!" Vaulkar said as he turned towards them. His smirk grew when he saw Yuuma, frozen yet antsy. She stared at the ground and mumbled something when the blood dragon got in her face. " Found a way to override your reservations. I can feel it rising in your blood yet you fight it...careful little dragon you might enjoy it"

"W-what!? No...no...I-I-I'm a guy..." Her face turned as red as his eyes. The sound of wings spared her from whatever he had planned. Vaulkar turned to see many of the succubi return.

Some landed next to Shinigami while other landed further back to put on a show. Dreamers appeared but in their dream forms. A whimpering chuckle came from Nasr as she heard the the gather. Suddenly his eyes got wide. " Ten miles!? What have you done!? Inei and Kuroi will be drawn by that power too!"

" Oh! That's right" The blood dragon casually weaved his way through the gathering ladies. The crimson mana danced around him and reached for dark mana. " I'll take care of those two for now" His eyes were bright and he held a devilish grin. A bow was given then he vanished to a seat in the far end of the room. Two braziers with incense sat at both sides of the sofa.

He wrapped the mana around his hands and pulled the two into his lap once they began to manifest in the dreams. They looked around though the spell kept drawing their attention to Shinigami. " Hey!" Kuroi yelled as she tried to get up. Vaulkar grabbed them both and held a piece of incense to their noses. " Easy girls, it's just a little fun"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus