Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well i guess we are going back to your castle death. Wsit didnt yoi take my name? Maybe jt was someone else. Come, we will use vaulkar room", he said opening a portak to vailkar room and changed the blood to land and set it up like death plsce without the darkness all using the stone, "i might need a new one soon. I should place a order early", he said looking at the stine

Youre awake" liss said looking at her, "why sre you a fox"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Death left his shadow when it touched the darkness. The darker power in the room allowed him to manifest as a ghostly form of how he was beneath the key. He smirked as he looked at the stone. " Wielding godlike powers with a finite source. Fine work, I must say" He said with his arms stretched towards everything. " Yet your still only human. Doesn't it get tiring for you?"

Her ears flipped back then forward once more before lifting her head. " I don't remember changing. Did something happen?" She said as she looked around.

It gets tiring. Bu i learn to appreciate myself for what i was born as. Dont you get tired of being a god? ", he asked making sits for them and sat down

There was a gog but its gone now", she replied

" A human who doesn't crave power for the sake of it...how interesting" He said as he took his seat. Since followed as he thought and studied. " I grow tired of being imprisoned but being a god? No, it's better than living with the concerns creation has"

An object floated down into his peripheral. Glancing over, he saw the juice. " Ah, thanks" He said taking a glass filled with a dark liquid. Averin floated over to offer the other to Shinigami.

" A fog?" She stretched and returned to her human form. " Always something...he's busy as usual, I see. I should get to work too" her hair was wrapped around her arm before she got up. As she headed for the door, she stopped and looked back. " You are here? It is him room though..." She shook her head and smiled. "you're welcome to help if you wish"

He took the drink, "better not be alcohol. Well im immortal it wont kill me. Thank ypu averin. Now death, whats your real name. Did you like picked death, nevermind that how did you and solarium meey up. Are you the reaaon she hates her husband that much"

I will just stay here and go through his stuff", she sais

He chuckled and held his glass up. " The spirits I enjoy are quite...potent. There's no mistaking them" A sip was taken before the glass was set by his side. It sang as he ran his finger along the lip.

" Always asking about my name? What shall you do with it once you know it?" Death smirked as he looked at Shinigami. They become hollow as death for a moment before gleaming bright once more. " Now the latter questions...are you sure you want to know? They say ignorance is bliss"

" Isn't that rude?" She quickly sighed and shook her head. " Nevermind...he doesn't seem to care. I guess siblings do that?"

Yeah it would be really juicy to know. I mean why. She is the mothet of the world along with her husband she took care of it. Why pick favorites all of a sudden. Did you steal her away from him if so thats cold. I bet lumerin doesnt evem care. He just found out and kept on living with it. I tell you im willing to bet pounds of gold that when he wss raising kuoi he knew he wasnt raising his child. He knew and just kept on with it. That takes alot of strength", hr said taking a sip then spat it out, "averin, never gice me alcohol again please"

Oh. Im his childhood friends. But if you say siblings then ok", she ssid sitting up.

" That wasn't..." A few spirits rose from what was rejected. " My word. I shall bring something else right away" Averin took his glass and left.

Death laughed for some time before taking a breath. One of the spirits floated to his hand when he reached out. " Kirja juice becomes a liquor when spirits infuse themselves with it. The process occurs so quick you won't catch the scent change till it's too late" The ghost was dropped into his his glass.

A satisfied grin was on his face when he took a drink of the new liquor. " Now..." The glass was set back down and he leaned on his hand. " How does that tale go...right. This world was created from pure light AND pure darkness. Lumerin is both light and dark. It was he who stole her from me!"

Black flames roared around him for a moment. He took a deep breath and they faded away. " I doubt he knows. She had sealed me away when magic humans still roamed the world. A trick on both of us" He grabbed the chain attached to his collar and pulled on it.

" That's what I thought...he said..." She turned and vanished out the door.

Oh he was the one who stole her. Wait you too were the ones. This is why they say three is a crowd", he said brimging out his notebook amd began to wrote down, " so he did know kuroi was his child. Why. Anyway whats with solarium and perfection. Is she trying to become the perfectnwoman for you or something. Nah shes too proud to do that. Anyway you mind explaining how you excaped"

He chuckled half heartily as he looked away. " How would he know? Kuroi is the youngest of the three yet I was sealed before Nyctorans were a thought. She's of my blood but that doesn't makes sense, does it?"

Time was given to let it sink in. His nail ticked on the arm of his seat, counting the seconds. " You're right, Solarium is too proud to become perfect for anyone beyond herself. A riddle even I want to figure out yet...it follows a pattern" He leaned forward and pointed up. " Uses me, casts me aside and takes another. That moon is also used and cast aside. How many times has she done this?"

A smirk showed as he looked to the other side. It was ironic how everything was working. " I haven't escaped. This is a manifestion you're talking to" He focused on Shinigami now. " Your fight with Solarium is what granted me this much freedom. She tried to remove the Key of Light and a portion of my Mana was released back into the world"

And let me guess you plan on going kn a rampage. Classic. Do so!ething different already" he said signing , " well solarium is a bitch we gdt that. Basic of them all. But what really stand is tbat we dont know why she went through all the trouble. And this thing with timd, tell me no ome messed with tjme csuse i will be really mad"

" Wrong! Lives shall be lost, I am death after all but I'm elevating and setting the path for my daughter to become the mother of the world" He regained his noble posture and took another drink. " I still expect to see why you find yourself worthy to be with her" Before he could continue, a portal opened and Nasr, Yuuma, and Averin stepped through.

" I didn't mean to lose it...I have it now" Yuuma said as he ran his hand over the cover of his book.

" Good one. You were thinking of what flowers to grow for her. Talk to her when we are done here" Nasr raised a hand to slap him on the back but restrained from it when he saw the two. " Chin up. We are here"

Sapphire strands of hair were blown into the dragon's face as Averin floated to Shinigami. " Pardon my tardiness. Here's the juice, untouched" He said setting it down.

"Hmm" Death gazed over the other two boys. Strands of fate and bonds flowed from each; weaving a tale which added to the mystery. " The power of time was never gifted to mortals beyond the dreams yet I see a boy who can use it. If it was twisted then you should be asking who and why" His gaze returned with a smirk.

Hmm. Yuuma the day you use tike travel is the day j break your horms" he said clpsing his book and took thw vup, "than you for taking the troubke averin", he said then took a sip, ," good. Now about that question about why i think myself fit. I was chosen wasnt i. I didnt do anything against it. She chose. Also dont those my friends, especially yuuma hes precious like literally lumerin will go to war over hi!. Knowing jow nice a guy lumerim is you should understand whay i mean. ", he ssid then took snd together sip again, "speaking of which why are they here"

" Time travel? Isn't that a little excessive..." He said with a sheepish grin. " Using time magic outside the dream realm is exhaustive. I-I don't believe that's a problem"

Nasr looked at the books then to his friend. " You forgot already? I told you we would catch up once he hand his dream book" he motioning to Yuuma.

The book was eyed by the god for some time. " Interesting..." he looked away and smiled. " Chosen...an interesting answer. Friends you may be but more...I don't care what Lumerin has planned for her. The bloodline must be preserved"

His gaze returned to Yuuma. For a gentle god to fight over a single soul, how would the frail boy shape the world?

Youre looking at yuuma whether lumerin would really go to war with him. I never reakly believed in fighting death but that doesnt mean i wont", he sajd taking another sip, "also nasr you mind not bringing yujma to the guy who almost kidnapped him. Like his bidy isnt here jts not like we can punch him and im going to ignkre that part about kuri cause last i checked, shes the one who guess to choose and she chose....wait, vaulkar is here listening isnt he?" He askdx with a blank face
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

His eyes narrowed for a moment then filled with an unusual light. He glanced around the room before smiling. " If my old friend is listening you shall never know. Now, you say she chose you? Foolish girl. You sound like you wish she didn't" He chuckled.

" All I smell is blood" Nasr said looking about. " Dragon, real blood, they smell the same. Anyway, do you think anywhere is safe with a spirit? That god has two witnesses against him if he tries anything" He hooked his thumbs through the beltloops and stared at the god. " We could send Yuuma to Lisa or even that one dream. Still this guy will follow..."

" What dream?" The dragon raised his head and pulled his hair out of his face.

Death turned to Nasr now. " I follow with purpose only. There is no reason to try so hard when everything comes to me in time"

Wait wait youre missing the point. He jsut called vaulkar an old friend. I knew that blood was hiding something. Wait how is he an old friend hes young enough t be twenty. Anywah forgetting that what im tired of is the expectations. And no nasr, have you forgotten what we did there. I'm pretty sure they would be angry about that. Speaking of which kuroi hadnt tokd inei yet? Thats surprising. Now back ti the god of death, who did you plan to choose. Just admit it, o one is good enough for your daughter", he said finishing hjs drink, "hey averin are you sure that vauokar isn't here cause knowing his personality he wouldnt want to miss this"

" I am positive he's here" Averin vanished into the darkness. Death slumped in his seat, watching the ghost with a dull expression. Soon he kicked at the floor with a sigh. " Just come out"

Blood rose from cracks and pores in the floor to gather behind him. Vaulkar solidified as a dragon. " Ratting me out? How dull." The blades on his body gleamed as he curled around them. " If I must listen in the open then I expect to hear how many kids you want her to have"
A devious grin appeared. " Honestly just let her stay with this guy. What he does to her is amusing and I love listening to his mother's demands. What could she want from a god that gets her so excited for grandkids?"

" Vaulkar..." He scowled at the dragon before looking over the boys again. " I've known him since he was whelp. Tiny dragon got lost exploring underground and found me"

" Hmm...what a mess..." Nasr roughed up his hair then turned about as if looking for someone. " Death and blood just go hand in hand. Speaking of which, she may have told Inei already. A dagger could be waiting in every shadow. The dreams are safer"

At this point Yuuma had sat down on floor. He flipped through the dream book, looking over what was written while listening. " I think I'll pass on the dreams right now"

" Good boy" Death replied while looking at Shinigami. " Now, you tire of expectations? Why not just let her go and watch them fall away? So easy"

Vaulkar huffed and grinned. " Easy!? I can imagine how imagine how his mother will react. After all, Lumerin wins with Kuroi being his"

He gave the blood dragon an icy glare then continued. " You're right, Shinigami. No creature of creation is worthy of her. I have selected another god. A god of life"

You know my name literally means one who guides the dead. You chose a god of life, that's insulting ", he said breaking the glass he was holding, " oh right that wasnt mine ", he said fixing the glass with the stone then laid it down, " my mom is probably looking for an external test subject. Or a perfect body, i don't understand how she thinks its her making a deal with a god that ticks me. Now back to kuroi, if you do something like what you did the last time, i will put your cell in a bigger darker cell that only i can get to and i will come torment you till kuroi asks me to release you. Its a promise, and i keep my promises. Ask yuuma and nasr, i freed them of thwir curses disnt i", he said looking at rhe glass, " yeah i need another glass of that drink. I wonder what it was, mighr be poisomed but didnt even bother. Too mush work. Well back to topic. You want yuuma to tell you his dreams so you an find how to best us. I bet its all written in there", he said looking at yuumas book then his left eye twitched a little and he grinned, "yuuma, burn that book", he said rwsting his chin on his hand

All of them watched when the glass scattered across the floor. When it was restored, Death looked him in the eyes with a cold stoicism. " You continue to amuse. Perhaps I shall give you a chance. God against human. You challenge us already"

The air chilled and Averin took the empty glass. " You know I wouldn't dare poison your drink" He glanced at the god then flew off.

" He challenges everything. It would be fun to watch him handle a competitor" Vaulkar stretched then tucked his hands under him. He tipped his head towards the human. " Your mother does know I can craft her whatever she wants or needs right?"

" What is going on?" Yuuma said taking his book back. Nasr peeked over his shoulder when he reviewed what Shinigami had read. " I think you know already" Purple flames erupted around the book when he pointed at it.

" Wha!?" It was tossed to the ground. Within seconds it was nothing but a smoldering pile of ash. " I know he said burn it but..."

"Best you?" The god cut in. " I prefer molding the future"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus