Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ive damned us all havent i", he said as he watched them manifest, "well the thing is i will remember all this. Well you will remember chasing after me but you wont remember the spell being cast. But if i can go further you might forget about this incident as a whole"

Lisa appeared beside him and took him up into the air

You used that spell again didnt you", lisa said

I have a good reason this time. You see we were wondering where all the women went and i thought it was be easier and better if they.. ", he siad but was thrown to kuroi and inei before he could finish talking

He landed in front of them, "hey kuroi. Would you believe me if i say i wss here for a good cause?"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

After knocking Vaulkar's hand and the incense away, Kuroi knelt before him, looking into his eyes. Her icy gaze held the bite of a hoarfrost. " Wondering where the women are is a good cause!? I don't think so" Movement drew her attention up to see what appeared to be raving fan girls rushing towards him. A wall of ice sprang up between them with a wave of her hand.

" You have some explaining to do...now!" Her pupils fought to remain as slits and the corners of her mouth twitched up. The longer she stared him down, the more round her eyes became. Closing them for a few seconds reset the ice within and begin the fight against the spell anew.

" You and Nasr both!" Inei said as she stepped behind him and looked around. Her eyes were glossy from the combo of the incense and spell. The ice was too thick through though and the incense and gender swap masked Nasr's scent. " Where is he!?"

On the other side of the ice wall, Yuuma stood up and looked over the crowd. Fire types and the succubi shifted towards the front to attempt to melt the ice. Her eyes glazed over and heart raced as the invisible strings pulled her along.

She looked up where the familiar voice was heard. "...Lisa..." It felt like a bolt split his heart as the truth of what he was fought with the spell.

" Normally I would say quit fighting and have fun but..." Nasr looked for something to wear over her clothing but found only sheer cloths. " Tough choice...we are damned no matter what we do. Sorry buddy, I know I must face Inei eventually. I hope I forget this all" She sighed and blended with the crowd.

Traitor, Come here and help a brother out", he said then looked over to kuroi, "those are pretty eyes you know. Even when your expression is that of someone that wants freeze my heart from the inside. You see yuuma is here so i turned him into a girl and wanted him to mix with women so he wouldn't be so shy anymore. I also did it to torment him a littke but like i said a good cause", he said sitting up qith his head facing yhe ground

Lisa walked up to him," wait yuuma iz here. Silky he cant stay here his heart wont handle it ", lisa said then disappeared and appeared beside yuuma and took him back to them

Oh lisa thanks. I planed to be with him all the way so he wouldn't get too frightened" , shinigami sais

How long till the spekk wears off abd whata the radius ", lisa asked kneeling in front of him

Oh yeah i didnr need to draw alot of women so ten to five minutes. The radius is ten miles, why?" He asjed looking to her faced to faced

You underestimated how long ten miles is you idiot", lisa said pointing behind them

" Who said I betrayed you!?" Nasr chuckled. She stole a scarf off one the girls and wore it. " Bad enough we are damned but to say I kissed a guy and liked it..." She stretched across one of the seats and smirked at the ladies. " we would need that memory plucked, scrubbed, and burned out even if I am-"

A harsh hand fell on her neck and dragged her through shadow. Suddenly Nasr found herself slammed against the wall looking into a raging abyss which was Inei's soul. " A woman!? You immature, perverted, moron!"

" It's not what you think!" She cringed.

It took a few moments for Yuuma to realize she was away from the crowd. Her heart raced like that of a frightened deer. " Oh thank Lumerin..." She squeaked out as she turned towards Lisa.

Her face was buried in Lisa's shoulder as she grabbed them. "...I love you so much right now..." tears began to run down her face and her legs slowly lost strength; shifted her till her face was buried in Lisa's chest instead.

" Poor thing" Vaulkar smirked. " He's so scared...I doubt he notices" Mana flowed from his outstretched hand to return the dragon to a male. He held a satisfied grin as he looked at Shinigami.

Lisa's point became more clear when cracks started to show in the ice. " Ten miles in the dreams is more than the physical yet touches both realms" Kuroi said as she looked at the ice. She punched the ground, a little too close to Shinigami's jewels, and shattered the dream. It gave way to her realm of dreams and night.

With the crowd left behind, she grabbed his chin and lifted his gaze to meet hers. She studied his soul with an empty expression until she found what she wanted. " There are better ways to do that. You were planning to use your tricks, weren't you?"

Its timez like this i wished i could control dreams. No i wasnt", he said

There, thcpere" lisa said patting his head then lpoked at shinigami, "theres something in your eyes"

Oh where. ", he said scratching his eyes and two contact lenses fell off his etes revealing the x ray circles they were hiding. He looked down and noticed them, "those helped me see better"

A littke well seeing as that spell maje us look naked to you" lisa sais

Well nit all of you. Some of you in underwear while the rest are naked lke ku....i seeno point trying to survive now", he said then started rubbing his cheeks the stoped and took a deep breath, "im ready. You can do it now"

" Thank you, Lisa..." She said through grit teeth. Frost poured from her mouth now. She backhanded him across one cheek then got up and slapped across the other with her tail as she whirled around. Ice spread with each step when she stormed off but grew faster around him, gradually creating a prison.

Her form shimmered and shifted revealing sharp claws, fuzzy ears, and long flowing tail from time to time. Mana rose in larger amounts during those times. It's dark and crimson coloring was split by strands of lunar mana.

" What are you going to do now?" Nasr said watching her storm off. " I think it will take some serious charms to calm her down"

" Worry about yourself!" Inei tossed her to the ground and pulled out a dagger. Crimson mana flowed around Nasr to restore him. " Right now the goddess seems more merciful...AH!" The dagger stuck in the ground, just shy of his own treasures. He swallowed hard and looked up. " I catch you with those women again and their gone!"

" Why do I love deadly women? I am outta here!" He took his raven form and flew off. His caws filled the air and became more frantic when she mirrored the form to hunt him down.

Hearing the chaos, Yuuma pulled back to look around only find something else in his face. He had rested his head on her shoulder right. His face turned bright red. " I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed as he let go of Lisa. He landed hard on his rear and folded his hands. " P-please forgive me...I-I didn't mean to be so rude...They are incredibly sof-...I mean...t-thank you for letting me use your pillo...No! Thanks for getting me out of there...I'm dead now" He clung to his horns and curled into a ball.

It's alright. Shi I used them a lot", Lisa said to him

Why did it have to be ice. I hate ice", he said touching his cheeks. An you know she's imortal so there's no calming her so we stay here and stay safe? Where's she going. Well this much ice won't kill me."

It won't but...", Lisa said, "anyway bye", she said then left the dream

I've never been slapped while using that spell before. Emotions can weaken it. Need to find how for next time", he said shivering

He looked back up when he heard her answer. Blue began to show in his eyes as he looked at her.

It took a few seconds for him to realize she left. "...why did she leave?" Yuuma got up and walked over to the icy prison. Frost crept over his fingers when he touched it. " Ow!" He shook his hand as he looked towards Kuroi. " I'm afraid I don't know where she's going. You're immortal too right?"

Glimmering needles of starlight pierced the ice to crack it. Care was taken as he pulled the pieces away. " Have you been using a spell to keep her calm? That's bad news...she is scary when angry but...well...do you think she did this because she loves you?"

A black feather as long as his arm drifted down and settled on the ice. He looked up to see the Valra still fighting. " Inei is fierce because she loves Nasr"

Oh auctually i didn't use any spell to calm her down. This is all her. Though I'm kind of annoy she thiks I will look at another woman but her", he said looking up to watch them fight , " Nasr on the other hand wouldn't dare to fight back. Normally he would have appeared behind her to strangle her but he's not even trying. But you on the other hand. You like Lisa don't you. You need to be able to keep your thoughts in control if you want to ne around girls. Stop thinking to much and let's their presence come. I thought you would understand better as a girl among succubis. Succubis are pretty amazing creatures after all"

" It sounded like she calmed down for a moment..." More ice was tossed to the side. He paused and picked up one of the contacts. " Until she saw these. I wonder..."

A harsh caw drew his attention up. Inei had hooked Nasr at the base of his wing. Feathers rained down as they struggled and eventually faded into shadows. It seemed obvious why he would run. With a sigh he looked back down and pulled the last of the ice away.

" I do like her...but my thoughts vanish whenever she's around..." He fell backwards and stared at the stars above. Memories of him watching them with his mother. She was the only woman he ever knew until he left home. " I could discuss anything with her...why can't I talk to Lisa..." He mumbled.

" Associating with those demons is deemed a serious sin..." He rubbed his face before working to untie the knot in his vest. " How can something so evil be amazing? ...that could be why Kuroi..." Suddenly he bolted upright. The grass rustled as he dug at it while looking about. " Where did Vaulkar go?"

He was right there ", he said looking around as he stood up warning himself up, "why?"

" Maybe I'm just nervous about what he'll do next...he was enjoying everything a little too much" He said while fiddling with his necklace. " But...isn't is strange that he vanishes when Kuroi does?"

Even after getting back to his feet and looking around, neither were visible. In the silence of her realm one could hear the gentle lap of waves. "Then again, you said to leave her alone"

A plain circle was drawn in grass with his foot. From it a campfire appeared. " This should help you"

Auctually, the cold is something I need right now. Lisa is gone so I have to track her again. Goid thing I still have her heart", he said standing up and began to find her, "hey Nasr. Enough games we have some work. Yuuma I need your dragon form. "

" Of course!" Mana from the realm flowed into Yuuma, making him glow. It grew then scattered into tiny stars to reveal the dragon. He rested his head on the ground next to Shinigami.

Shadows erupted overhead. From them Nasr fell across the dragon's horns. Glowing scratches sat over his left eye. " oof...what work do we have this time?" He shoved himself upright and looked to the sky.

Find kuroi again", he said getting on yuumas head, "she left angrily and i don't know why. So we are going to get her"

" I think that is pretty obvious why she is angry" He touched the scratches Inei left on his face. " You made out without a mark"

" He's cold instead" Yuuma lifted his head and looked around. A lake sat in the direction that she stormed off to. He took to the sky and looked around more. " I don't see an ice trail. You think she calmed down? Vaulkar might be with her too"

" Sniff out blood? Fun!" Nasr shifted to relax on the horn. Every scent on the air was noted with each breath. After a few minutes he got up and ran to the tip of Yuuma's snout. " Head over there" He said pointing towards a mountainous region in the east.

" He's there? Shinigami, you said you still have her heart. Does the location match what you feel?" Yuuma asked.

Give me a sec", he said looking at the region as he felt her heartbeat, "yep. Keep going. On second thought", he daid then opened a portal to kuroi and pulled her through

" So much for needing us" Nasr chuckled as he turned around. Some water ran past his feet but the nature of dreams prevented a flood. " What is that saying...madder then a wet hen? Buddy, you found a wet hen"

A chilling glare appeared from behind her hair, returning him to Yuuma's horn. He chuckled as he turned to face them.

She ended up on her rear, drenched and in a swimsuit. Hair was moved out of her face before she started to stand.

She's too dangerous to be around mortal right now. You guys wake up. Kuroi will take me home", he said picking her up then jumped of yuuma. He glades slowly to the ground, "you're awful wet. You went swimming without me"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Good luck" Yuuma said as they glided away. A few moments later, the two faded from the dream.

" You're damn right I did!" She looked away, towards the mountains she was just at. Some tension left her body briefly. " Water helps...give me a reason to tell you" Though she crossed her arms, her heart ran to a different beat.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus