Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He landed and set her up to stand, " well beacuse I thought maybe I calls join you. Auctually it would be cold so don't bother. I'm already cold as it is", he said hugging her, "warm me up would you?"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He would find despite the chill she had from the cooled water, she was rather warm. Thoughts while she was swimming rushed back with one that bugged her with her choice. It was honesty she had found in his eyes before she struck him.

Caution held her first but quickly faded when she embraced him. " This is my realm. No one said the water had to be cold" A massive blossom opened behind her. With aid from the dream, they were placed in its soft petals so he could rest in her lap.

" You are cold...I'm sorry" She said as she stroke his hair. Her wings were wrapped around him, nearly hiding him from view.

Im wondering. Can people make babies in the dream. Its instresting how things in the dream world affect the real one. Anyaay you dont have to apologize, i was the one using the tricks, which im still using now you see there a spell that makes this contacts ", he said removing a contact lens to show an xray circle, "this ones only saw you"

Even seeing them a second time, the contacts were most unusual. She looked at it from different sides before smirking. " You are devilish. I'm never wearing clothes to you am I?" It matter little with the small amount she had on now but she pulled at her top and chuckled.

Her other hand ran from his head down to his chest. " Don't give me ideas...I may want to try them out" She looked over him with a charming smile then closed her eyes. The tension was replaced with a growing warmth now.

" I know one who can answer your question" She said opening her eyes again. " But I don't want to call him here right now" She returned to stroking his hair as she gave him a kiss.

A guy. If it's was a gIke I would be up for it", he said after kissing her, "and yeah sometimes. When I'm not using the spell you're just beautiful as always", he said as the circles disappeared, "like now"

" I need to change my shadow then" The last of her tension faded away as she leaned back. Her arms reached over her head and she smiled at him. A circle was sketched with a hand, one to try and prevent interference.

" Come, enjoy your treasure" She said softly as she reached up to touch her heart. Warmth woke inside of it which would spread through his body. " I'll keep you warm...always" A quick glance down was made before looking him in the eyes. One wing shifted, giving him more room to choose. Just one moment, no matter how simple, was all she hoped for before they had to face reality again.

So you're not mad anymore. That's really amazing cause the X-ray circle was activated when the boys were girls and I didnt want to miss such an experience so I didnt....yeah they were all naked. All of them, till you showed up but not that you're not mad anymore I just had to get it of my chest.....I just ruined a beautiful moment didn't I. Wait before you get mad, have I ever told you you have lovely eyes", he said taking a deep breath

" Jerk. That could have waited" He was knocked upside the head with a wing before they faded away. She sat up and got his face. " Yes, you have. If you want your moment back you're going to have to do better"

A smirk was given just before she plunged into clear, glowing water. He was left at the edge of the lake on dry land.
The dream had changed to place them in some cave. It resembled more of mystical clearing within a forest than a cave. Bright moonlight poured in from a hole is the ceiling, casting a clear light over all.

She swam towards the bottom and rested against some crystals before looking back up at him. Even from below, the waves and reflected light were all that distorted the image.

Well I hate lying but I don't know why I did that", he said standing up and jumped in after her. He swam to the bottom

The crystals were left so she could greet him. His head was gently taken in her hands when she gave him another kiss. This time, however, breath was offered. "I can breath for both of us" She said through the link.

When she pulled away her hands shifted to his shoulders. She smiled then swam behind him. Starlight floated to the surface from him. If he looked, his own trick was used, leaving him in his boxers.

He looked down, "if you're going to do that then might as well go all the way", he said through the link taking off his clothes wxcept the boxers then swam over to her then kissed her

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "Then let's make this a dream to remember" A fire filled her soul as the kiss was deepened. How was it he kept taking her anger and turning it into such passion for him?

Within a war raged between wanting to dominate and submit. Two memories decided the outcome. Dangerous as it might be, control of the dream was handed to him. "I give myself to you...heart, body, and soul" The rush of such a choice flooded her like a drug. Whatever the consequences, she accepted them to be with him.

I will take them all then", he said through the link,

Her heart still raced when she opened her eyes. She found herself in her bed but without him by her side. Where had he fallen asleep? How cruel dreams could be yet she would never trade that moment and longed to bring it back.

" Averin must have put me here..." She said while playing with covers next to her. With a sigh she sat up and looked around. No one was there. The emptiness gave rise to a single concern, one she intended to address today.

He woke up in his bed then smacke his head, "yeah. Good bye took I got it when I'm eighteen and hello to my mom making sure I never forget about it. Any case to I, did you get it. If so, you brought me to my room ok good and.....you told my mom didn't you", he said with a blank face

Oh she told us", Elena voice said as she revealed herself laughing, "not all the details but what mattered"

Haa. Averin", he said softly

Wasting no time, Kuroi got up and made her bed before gathering a few things. As she stood before her vanity, brushing her hair, Averin's face appeared in the mirror. " Sleep well?" She fumbled the brush, juggling it until it landed on the vanity.

" Don't scare me like that! Yes, best sleep I've had in a long time" The brush was picked up and she continued.

" For a good night's sleep you are jumpy, my lady. You have something you want to tell me?" He watched as she got up and headed to the closet. Outfits were shoved aside until she found one that she thought he might enjoy. It was held up for a moment to reveal a fine, flowing outfit of black and silver. A touch of red gave her an idea. " No. Just the typical watch over the lake" She vanished to get dressed.

" So I hear. And a bit of trouble with a certain young man" He glanced at the items she had gathered and shook his head. " I heard what happened. You overstepped your bounds"

She peeked out from the closet while attaching a spider broach to her collar before running over to collect the items. " Did I!? I don't know what you heard but I have a busy day. Need to discuss a few things with Shadow"

" Shadow!?" Averin roared. " What have you done to turn to him? You only consult him for serious problems" He rushed in front of her when she headed for the door. " It's true then. You will not set foot near him for the next week! You hear?"

A glare was cast at the ghost. " That's none of your business! It was our choice and a dream! Not real! Now if you'll excuse me!" A portal opened when she touched the wall. Her glare quickly turned to an expression of shock and her heart seemed to stop. She had opened a portal to Shinigami's room. The sight of his mother drained all color from her. " Wrong place..." She turned to head back through.

Shinigami was taking a drink of water when the portal opened

Oh by the way women can get pregnant from dreams", Elena said out of the blue

Shinigami spurted out his drink and began coughing, "and how would you know this"

Oh silly. I don't. I just hope so cause I made a bet remember", she said as Tobi handed a book to her

sometimes you're a mystery", he said droping the cup, "she wrote it all down"

Yep. All the prophecies that that shy prophet dragon boy wrote down in his book", Elena said opening it

His name is yuuma. Couldn't have him being kidnaped you know. So our plan comes from that. We have a week. By the way where's dad. I thought he would be with you giving congrats", shinigami said

Oh. Other world business. Some people still don't believe our family deserves the position given to them. Especially when both our kids didn't end up as theirs", Elena said

Leave them. Sometimes proving your worth is just an insult in itself", he said

Your father said the same thing but you know him, right now he probably treathening the group to leave you be", Elena said then looked to kuroi, "well he doesn't need to do that anymore does he?"

Hearing that one could concieve through dreams stole the strength from her legs and she hit the ground hard. It returned when she heard it was just wishful thinking. With a sigh of relief, she got back to her feet.

Kuroi looked at the dark crystal she had grabbed while listening. Only one knew that truth but now she was afraid to find out. She looked over shoulder when she felt eyes. " What's...going on now? Why does he or doesn't he have to keep a group from going after Shini?" Before she could get an answer, Averin pulled her back through the portal and sealed it shut.

" Damn you!" She exclaimed as she staggered backwards. " I'm not a little kid anymore! If you...know what, I'm out of here!" Her back was turned as she stormed to the opposite wall

" I told you! You are to stay away from him for one week!" He grabbed her shoulder to turn her back around. " Disobey and you'll be grounded"

" So terrifying! You know I can leave and he can visit at will!"

" Not with me on guard!" Runes spread across the floor and walls, creating a barrier. She glared at them but smirked. Using mana, she quickly drew out the anti-magic circle in the air and activated it. The runes shattered like glass instantly.

" Nice try. I'll see you when the week is over AFTER I thank him for that spell" As she vanished into shadows, his roar shook the castle. " KUROOIII!!"

Well that was weird", Elena said with a blank face

Yeah averin seems angry", he said covering himself up with the sheet, "well time to sleep"

You just woke up", Elena said

But my mind was awake. It's better for Yuuma to read that book out loud", he said

Unaware of what had occured, Nasr and Yuuma looked up from what they were doing. For Yuuma, a blossom rested gently in his fingers as he looked towards the ceiling. He shuddered at the tone then returned to gardening.

A smile rested on Kuroi's face as she looked back at the castle. Perhaps she should have imprisoned Averin for when she returned but at the moment that wasn't her concern. She turned and headed deeper into the starlight forest with a large mirror.

Each step grew heavier her spirit grew uneasy, or was it flying in excitement? Either way she needed the answer. Time and terrain passed by quickly with focus on her thoughts and breath, leaving her standing before the real pond which brought forth Shadow.

The mirror was set by its side and quickly cleaned. She stared at her reflection for a moment before touching it with her fingertips. " I may regret this but...you're the only one with an answer to my question"

Her reflection grabbed her hand as it changed into him. Shadow held a smug grin while she guided him from the mirror. " If only you could take all my knowledge. It shall drive you mad!" He looked about then motioned to a fallen log. " Take a seat. You'll need it"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus