Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

A chain went back and pulled him back while the others dropped, "I can't hurt her. That would be bad"

Oh ridiculous this again", tobi said, "just strike her son. It's that easy"

I told you I can't hurt something beautiful", he said

Just close your eyes", tobi replied back

That doesn't change anything", he said
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

When the chains fell, she was able to reach a branch. " I see..." She said as she watched him. A gentle smile appeared but a new reality turned the concern on her.

Surely both men and women would be apart of the tourney. If a woman of fine beauty challenged him, he was sure to take the hits. She closed her eyes and fought with the demons inside. " I can't watch you fall..." Kuroi thought as she ran her finger across the blade, tainting it with the icy 'poison'. " Let me help you grow...but please...forgive me"

From the tree she vanished to drive the blade into his side. Her blood would freeze him but the magic formed from regret and sorrow would make the pain greater than it shouled be. " Does this change anything?" If he looked her in the eyes he would find a fierceness, almost cruel, but pain reached through the cracks.

He placed his hands on her face and focused it to face him. He gave her a kiss , "not really much no"

Kuroi don't bother. He tried to save the beautiful wonders than kill them", tobi said with a sigh
What's the point of destroying somethings so beautiful. Better to protect them than destroy the ", he said

All fierceness faded when she looked at him and her tension vanished with the kiss. " No one said you had to kill them" She removed the sword and let it fall to the ground. Thankfully the ice sealed the wound.

A glance was given to Tobi before she rested her head against Shinigami. " I understand"

Hey hey hey you two this is supposed to be a training session. Just get married already and let's train", tobi said with a blank face

Yeah yeah. Just give me a breather I just got stabed", shinigami replied

Don't act like a small stab would stop you", tobi said

" I believe he needs to train with Nasr. He shouldn't hold back with him" A few steps were taken back before she picked the sword up.

Ideas ran through her mind as she headed deeper into the forest. First plan failed but... " Something must be worth fighting me for..." She looked back at him with a sensual grin before bolting into the darkness.

Wait. What's she", he said then started running after her.

Tobi went into the air and watched them from above

The way she weaved through the trees would make it challenging to keep track of her. She grinned when she heard him following. Now she needed to figure how to get him to fight her for what he may want. Her hopes, trust was placed in the growing bond.

Scraps of her top were scattered behind as she trimmed it down. The skirt had already been cut short to train. Little defense was fine but dare she lose more? It felt unfit and she weakened key places in her outfit, instead. If he chose to fight and strike right, he may gain a pleasant surprise.

A sense of being watched touched her. Eyes darted about to see if the hydras were near but thankfully none so far. Tobi was surely watching but...it didn't feel like Tobi.

He began to jump from tree to tree and jumped on one in front of her. Reaching it he jumped towards her

Little time was granted when she saw him. She slid aside and raised the sword, poised to strike as she reached out to grab him. " It won't be that easy" She said with a devious grin.

A guardian appeared in front of him palm strecthf out. He kept off it upwards to another palm and lept on it landing behind kuroi. He grabed her from behind, "don't leave me again"

The blade was turned back as she looked up at him. Training would be cast aside if Tobi wasn't near. " What will happen if I do?" She said while caressing his cheek.

Her stance shifted enough to tease him yet the sword was placed between them, just under his ribs. Its cold metal hummed with a strange magic. If he could identify it, her desires might be felt under the deadly mask.

With training still ongoing, her hand shifted on the handle for an attempt to drive the blade through.

Get that thing out if the way already", he said catching the blade. He broke it with his hands and and stepped back. He appeared in front of her and hand her hands up, "I think I won already"

Something stirred in her spirit when she looked him in the eyes. Fear was seen within her own eyes until she realized there was no desire to run. Her sensual smirk returned when she tested his grip. " So helpless...fitting for the pain I inflicted on you. I await the punishment"

Don't ask me to hurt something you know I wouldn't", he said about to kiss her then was blocked by tobi Palm

You know that this is training right?", tobi said triggered

Hey old hag. Why don't you let the young ones be. Old hag", shinigami said getting triggered

Tobi whacked him to the floor with a pan, "don't call me an old hag. I'm still young for my life you know"

" Call off the training already!" Kuroi snapped as she knelt down. Carefully her hand ran over his head and she helped him up. " You said don't bother! I believe the broken swor-" Her gaze shifted past the trees beyond Tobi. Something had moved back there.

Was that what she felt had been watching them? She got back up and jogged to the tree. Looking around showed nothing but running off again...might be good with Tobi around.

He stood up kuroi don't just go around like that. Hey tobi let's cancel the training for a while", shinigami said

You can't train with her around", tobi said pointing at kuroi

Tobi please", he said

Fine. But tomorrow you're all mine", tobi said sighing then opened a portal, "let's go back now"

" I know but...tell me you saw that" Their words were drowned out while she looked a little more. Her curiosity pulled on the growing unease inside.

When the portal opened, she turned back to them. The thought of returning burned like a hot iron. " I...would like to explore a little more"

But you're too weak to explore", shinigami said

She means hang out with you stupid", tobi said smacking his head

Oh I see. Hey stop with the head old hag", shinigami said triggered

Stop it with the old hag", Tobi said whacking him again

Shinigami ran to her, "fine let's see what you want to do"

" Start by leaving the 'old hag' behind" She whispered in his ear. A glance was tossed at Tobi before she turned and strut into the darkness.

Last time she had set foot in the forest, she was still a child. Were any of her old haunts still around?

The uneasy feeling returned as she progressed. She paused and looked about to find nothing yet again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus