Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh why won't I be gentle. Because I hate slowing down", Elena said standing up as a portal opened, "I'm taking him to the beast continent my stuffs are there. Shin follow me if you want o restore his powers. Vaulkar we need your blood there's payment in my lab. The blood of a dragon who lived feeding of darkness. And yeah anyone else that's useless is allowed to come", she said as Tobi picked up the boy's body. Elena put on a black lab white lab coat with a black inside on. Tobi followed through

Shinigami sighed, "this is why she's called a witch", he said following along

Lab coat", elenas voice shouted as one was thrown to him

Yeah yeah sure", he said putting it on

Keirans body was placed on a table

Elena walked over to him, "four, three, two, one", she said as the contract flowed and his soul seprated from his body, "according to the contract you are not to leave my side at any moment, leave your life to me till it's canceled and if something goes wrong I'm not to be blamed and also give your body for experiments when done"

Ha. The normal contracts" shinigami said

No", tobi said
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The coats triggered a memory within Vaulkar's mind. One of equal parts entertainment and annoyance. " Wherever they are, humans never change..." he growled while taking his human form.

This drew Kuroi's attention back to the group. A memory overrode reality while Elena vanished through the portal. She rubbed the back of her neck as the feel of cold metal returned to her mouth. The world began to shape into a human base. Was it of her book worlds or...history? A sharp pain in her side, accompanied by Vaulkar's voice swept it away when she jumped.

" Hurry up! I know you want to come with" He said then stepped through the portal.

Cold water flowed through her veins but the worries were quickly shut out. She ran to follow them.

Having been awakened, Keiran's soul held the shape of the zmey. One head stared at Elena while the other two look around the room. " Give my body to experiments? But...this feels like and experiment...wait...why do I have to?"

" You're suckering a child into being a guinea pig now?" Kuroi growled as she slid behind Vaulkar. " Easy subjects is all you want" Her scowl remained even when she turned to Keiran's spirit. " Trust me kid, her experiments will mess with your head"

Shinigami went through them. He came out fine", Elena said as she took a blade and began to cut the part where his leg was torn from. Letting it bleed more. He felt his other leg, "got the right size and all. Some blood please vaulkar and...shinigami watch his heart"

Shinigami had te X-ray circles on his eyes and watched keirans heart, "well some of vaulkars blood remains. His lungs seems....damaged and his ribs are pointing...inwards. Way too inwards", shinigami said pressing keirans chest a little as blood began to rush out more, "yep. We need to open him up"

To dangerous I haven't cleaned this place up he would be infected. Kuroi watch keirans soul we don't want to lose it", Elena said not looking away from cutting, "ok done vaulkar the leg please"

Tobi sighed as began cleaning up the place.

Oh kuroi. You don't mind wearing those coats do you", he aske pointing at a wall where coats were hanged along with hair nets

She bit her tongue as they listed what was wrong with Keiran. No matter what Elena's end goals were, his state was clearly too risky to argue. The boy's soul attached to her fingers when she touched it. " No need to worry n-"

Tobi drew her focus away from him. A quick glance to the coats restored the chill. " I...very well. If I must..." She approached the coats and lingered before them as the memories rushed back. Suddenly a coat was snatched and put on with haste.

As she turned back around, Vaulkar let blood flow from his hand in a steady stream. It entered the boy's body without trouble but he ensured just enough was given. " I would love to hear the tale of how he got so damaged. Stay alive kid" The leg was held out to Elena when he smiled at Keiran's soul.

Thanks", she said taking the leg and fashioned it into a new one. She healed the injuries with the stone and made it more steady, "I need to concentrate here so if one of you does something dumb you're dead. Domain", she said as a magic circle appeared on the floor. It looked purple black and let out mana of the same color. Strands of mana flowed from around and she took a string and fused it into the leg then another then another, "if you want to ask I'm making sure the leg isn't easily cut off a second time. If you want a full body improvement you would have to pay", she said. Every strand disappeared into the skin and the skin turned black and returned into its normal color stronger than before

She has to do about a thousand of these so stand back", shinigami said backing away as Elena hands moved faster. He went to kuroi, "what's wrong?", he said to her through the link.

" Hm...flesh improvements through magic" Vaulkar mused while watching. Every stitch added a new in his head. " I must see how this works and incorporate it into my own designs"

" Harder to cut off? Does that mean I won't bleed anymore?" Keiran shuddered when she sped up and backed away. One head remained focused on her though. " That's cool! But...pay what?"

A quick glance was given to Shinigami when he stepped by Kuroi. " A thousand? The skill and determination she has makes me want to return to my crafts"

Despite the smile, memories rose and were bound again. "It's nothing. Just..." The coat was adjusted and a memory washed over her vision, a clipboard in one hand and syringe in the other but not her. When it faded she shook her head. "Perhaps I'll show you later

Ok then. Later it is", he said to her through the link, "what what crafts?"

Thousands. No a hundred experiments in your lifetime. You don't have a say in what they are or when I perform them. You only ...", she got quiet an got faster. She focused on the leg some more and finished it to the foot. He put it in the table and sat down to do the toes, "comply", she said finishing her sentence after minutes.

She chuckled and turned back to him. " Many things. Some are useful and others are...just for fun. Magical, alchemical, physical but..." Focus returned to Keiran's recovering body. A wave of unease mingled with comfort as Elena finished. " Nothing like your mother's work"

Keiran sat down and attempted to count a hundred on his fingers. He had made it to 23 before sighing and shaking his head. " That's so many...I would be old before they're over"

" Think of the reward boy" Vaulkar stated in almost a cynical way. " To be the toughest dog at death's door, a step closer to your dream! You could be youngest fighter by their side" He motioned towards Shinigami while the other hand offered a black feather.

So much resided in that single feather. Memories good and bad, hopes, dreams, and despair. After staring at it a good while, he nodded and smiled. " Ok! Nasr always said the best rewards come with the greatest risks!"

" Say what!?" Her focus snapped to him now. " She's crazy with her experiments! You could lose...Keiran, Nasr won't like you getting cut up"

He turned to her with a lost but blank expression. " But...I must get stronger. I don't want to be hurt anymore but..." Head down, he rubbed his arm and shifted on his feet. Suddenly he lifted his head with pride. " I'm not afraid! I'll reach my dreams no matter what!"

He's brave. Even shinigami didn't take that deal", Elena said

Well I figured out you were dragging it out. You like playing with more than one subjects. Spending up to one hundred on one person isn't really your style", he said

Elena finished up with his legs then the golden statue appeared behind her. This was was in the form of a woman and hands is arms. Each moved to take a thread and began to work on his body, "it would take a while, you can go make out if you want", Elena said as her hands joined in with the golden hands.

Tobi finished with the room and sighed, "should be you open him up before doing that"

That's true", Elena said stoping, "ok blades", he said as a golden surgical blade appeared on a golden hand and handed it to her. She began to cut keirans chest open and spread it out, "oh yeah vaulkar I don't want to stop his blood flow so you mind providing blood for him. You're both compatible after all. I will pay you"

" Brave or just throwing caution to the four winds..." She said under her breath. " ...a seven year old doesn't comprehend every danger yet" Seeing him beam with pride from the comment however, brought a smile to her face.

Dreams, always dreams which drove humans forwards and kept the tribal nyctorans content. Her realm and strength, cast aside from the pain and emptiness which once filled her. A spiritual death.

" I made the right choice bringing you here" She said while smiling at Shinigami. " You've helped me..." Elena's words along with the golden glow derailed her thoughts. Of course she would say such a thing. With a chuckle, Kuroi turned and wandered towards the door. "She's clear about what she wants"

When his ribs were opened, Keiran whimpered and turned around. " I'm being murdered! It sounds..." He peeked at the scene as the scent filled the room. Though his own chest resembled a crimson volcano, he couldn't help but stare at it.

" Oh! You're watching your murder now?" Vaulkar jided as a second stream of blood flowed to his hands. " You hunger for blood and want to know of the body's structure just like the rest of your canine kin" He smirked.

More blood was collected into the streams to clean up the workplace. " Good pay I trust?" He replied to her. " If more humans have such a fascination with flesh and blood I'll gladly cast my lot with them again. The wonders we could create!"

Wait. What's..ok then", he said following kuroi

True. But I still need the one at the top to be me. I want it to", Elena said breaking his rib cages with ease and put them to the side. After that she began fixing his lungs sewing it up with the stone, "flesh is fasinatibg. When you cut flesh you feel the smoothness as it goes through. Flesh tell a story and a lot of things. The story I'm getting here is trap"

With each rib snapped, Keiran flinched. Though isolated from his body, he could still feel the pain. " I'm glad...I'm not in my body..." He whimpered and slunk back.

" Yes, her work would have killed you for sure..." The blood dragon stated while gathering the blood in his hands. A thoughtful scowl was on his face as he looked past it to Elena.

" Being at the top is where we will clash" He said while baring his teeth. The snarl soon shifted to a grin. " I rule my own work but...I might be willing to submit for a time if the project is amusing"

The blood was allowed to flow again after he changed some of it to match the boy's. " We can agree on how fine flesh and blood is atleast. Liquid rubies and silky ambrosia. Treasures that the most moral of minds always neglect!" His head tipped now with a crazed grin. " Where traps are concerned, his blood says more. He was bled dry...almost. Why would that be I wonder?"

Once outside, Kuroi grabbed at the coat and looked to the sky. Shifting from night to in an instant was surely strange but not for those who can teleport. " How long will that take her to finish?"

Long enough for us to prepare. Now let's go get that stone", he said tapping the coat, "oh then", he said switching the coat inside out, "white isn't really my color when it comes to coats. I want you to tell me your mind tonight"

Ok. Then we will see", she said taking the ribs and used the stone to mend them back in place anew, "now the organs", she said as the strands appeared and she began with the heart and lungs. The heartbeat became irregular like it would explode and she began work her way through it. Then she moved to the lungs

She turned to him, grabbing a flap of the cloak and peeling it back enough to compare the two colors. " White is a nice contrast to your hair and eyes but..." The flapped was allowed to return to its place before she straightened it. " I agree, black suits you"

A kiss was given before she turned and opened a portal. " Share my mind..." She said a bit distanced. " You should decide where we'll be for that" She smiled then stepped through.

" Aaagggh!!! I'll never be the same!" Keiran exclaimed as he grabbed two of his heads. " It's jelly inside now..."

" Haha! Not yet it's not" Vaulkar replied with a hearty chuckle. " We can ensure you are just fine"

Where. Oh should we talk about that now or later?", he said following her

Hey you two...you're bothering me", she said weaving through the threads. "Imagine what will happen if I miss a spot. Most likely the weak part would be crushed by the strong part."

" You wanted to get the stone right?" She stretched her out to the landscape before them. The edge of a thick forest which sat along the feet of diamond mountains. " Since they moved, we'll need to find their new cave. Will take time but we can talk now if you would prefer?"

Stoicism fell over Vaulkar as he refocused on the blood stream. " Heavy stuff there"

Keiran lowered his heads but kept an eye on her.

Ok then. What's been bothering you?", he asked her as he picked her up and took to the air.

She kept on working thill she was don't then moved to the veins and other organs, "this might take the whole day"

To watch the ground move further away without her wings...no, he had become her wings. She looked down then smiled at him while she relaxed. " You really want to know...alright" She said resting her head against him.

The memories flooded back so clearly. Ever scent, every sound and more stripped her from reality for a moment. " I do know machines but try to forget them..." She began. " Humans had imprisoned me, stripped my power..." The pain of the bit returned when the sense of metal filled her mouth again. " They....Is this history or another world? If history then I understand why my mother...but it's vague...I'm sure you want more"

Of course I want to know. Come on, tell me. Don't me shy", he said patting her head, "don't ask how one hand is on your head "

" Mana or your guardians, that's how" She chuckled. With a sigh of peace, she rested her head against him and looked over the world. " These forests...they are like the forests around the human base. A structure so massive one wonders how they kept it hidden for so long. Dragons were hunted, collected and dragged to this place"

The roar of the ground machines, she learned were called tanks, and thunder of the choppers echoed in her mind. " I was one of them. Inside was a world unlike any I had seen, metal and cold in atmosphere. They could suppress our powers and contain us, control us even"

Even now, the glass-like box she was held in threatened to close in around her mind. " Every dragon was assigned two humans to look after them. A dragonologist, who was more friend and caretaker, and a scientist. They took notes, received our scheduals, and dealt with...matters I don't understand"

As the memory of the two returned to her, she looked up at him. Why wasn't he a trigger to these memories? A smile showed when she was sure of the answer. " It was there my human form was born but you want to know what's bugging me. We were sorted into two groups, military and domestic then trained and bred accordingly"

Her face turned bright red and she giggled nervously. " I escaped before they could breed me. A good thing too but..." Darkness fell over her as she looked down.

" You must wonder what branch I was in." She grabbed her hair and pulled it over her head to reveal a series of numbers and a most unusual barcode at the base of her skull. " I was apart of the military branch. As a dragon, you'll find this under a single scale. Not easy to do"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus