Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I'm sorry. Really sorry.", he said to her through the link, "so they're a normal household. The only reason makes are considered as they are is becUae they're born stronger hence the statement the strong protect the weak. Sometimes human that are strong find themselves saving the weak for no reason. It's part of being human. So the way I see it anyone can be a moneymaker. As long as they can make it happen. Though I hate societies that oppress women and society that oppresses men worse. I hate them to the bone. I don't care how many men hurt you you don't have the right to oppress them all. Just saying", he said to her through the link

You're supposed to be a human right. Why then are you an incubus. Anyway I have this spell I use to control incubus for personal reasons", he said to enzo
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She remained silent for a time while figuring out where he got such an absurd idea. Recalling her own words added the missing piece. "You thought I was talking about the Cotricikals went I said slave? No! The succubi! The..." She sighed and calmed herself down with a little chuckle. "Look around. The shops are run mostly by the males while you'll notice the females are working on carving this place out"

A female left her post and approached one of the men for food and drink. Contrary to human rules, she was larger and appeared more built than him. A closer look would reveal this was the norm for Cotricikals. "I could fill you in on more but I'm sure you'd love to hear all about their culture from the Matriarch herself"

Having meandered down the stairs to the markets, Enzo stopped and looked over himself before giving Shinigami a blank look. " I would like know what your reasons are for having such a spell but...do I look like an incubus!?" He held his hands out to the side for a moment. No wings, tail or horns were visible. " I am human but was an incubus for 3 days...no became a week cause a blood dragon thought I was adorable or whatever. Why is simple. I was dared to become one"

The back of his pants were pulled up, despite them being fine, as he made his way to the finished tunnel. " Kinda miss being a demon but atleast my ass isn't showing anymore. Never let a blood dragon transform you!" He said pointing to the sky. " They may change your clothes too"

No I get what you're saying. I was just ranting off", he said to her through the link

It's ok. He has spells to control everyone", tobi said with a blank face

Weird hobby. I think I grew out of it", he said

You didnt", tobi said

I didn't. Buts let's not talk about those. I'm not into dudes", he said taking the drinks, "excuse me. I'm here to do business", he said with a wink

"Well...something is really eating at you" She replied "Very well. Perhaps you need more time to rant when we return"

Whether it was the fact he had a hobby in controlling others or he had stopped to chat, Enzo scowled over his shoulder. " A hobby. Pah, you're like every other person on a throne" He grumbled then turned and continued on his way.

" Are you now?" The male questioned while while eying the drinks he took. " I'm trying to provide for our workers here. They are very-"

The other ran her fingers over his rooster comb and chuckled. " And a marvelous job you've been doing so allow me to provide a break for you, sweet jewel" With a smile she turned to Shinigami. " Now little acid drop, what kind of buissiness are you here for? Simply pursuing our good, a request, oh mabey something...well more"

The chill returned along with a malevolent presence as Kuroi noticed how she was looking at him. That was hers to lay claim to and no one else's.

Alchemy", he said with a blank face feeling the aura, "also can you get that man over to me please"

" You obviously have taste to turn to us" She said with a smile. Her arm was stretched out with grace to point at an area carved out in the wall. " Not many alchemists are set up yet but one of our finest is over there"

A bite of food was taken when she turned to watch Enzo. She smiled seeing where he was going. " That one? Looks curious doesn't he? The Matriarch will be pleased with him"

Her bird-like legs carried her over with a graceful stride. He flipped around when she touched his shoulder but calmed seeing that it was one of them. A fascination sparkled in his eyes as they spoke but turned dark when she motioned to Shinigami. He lingered for a bit, sighed, and trudged his way back. The Cotricikal returned to her post, however, eating as she walked.

Hoping to have some fun?", he said smirking as he pout his hand around Enzo and took him with him to the cave, "it's alright its alright. You will get your fun soon. Now act serious. To them we are business men. Show any hint of hesitation and they will devour you"

A puzzled look was given as he strode alongside him. " Fun? You don't think socializing with and learning about non-humans is fun? This is an opportunity...a dream most humans will never get!"

His eyes lit up again when he saw where they were going. Bottles of various potions and poisons were lined on a display case which kept them from the back. Prized poisons and ingredients rested in the case while more ingredients sat in jars behind the Cotricikals. " It's right out of a story or game..." Enzo said under his breath.

A little one jump up to peek over the display case. Suddenly they ran to the back. " Ma! Dad! People are coming!"

Two others appeared, the man with a bundle of plants in his hands and the woman wiping a green substance from her hands. " Hm, boys. I'll handle this" The woman smiled and approached the counter. " Not often we see humans here. I heard it was because of one we got this new home. What are you looking for?"

Beauties..I mean a beautiful woman known as the matriarch. Sorry the land wasn't developed when it was sold. I will help prepare that later. For now..can I have poison to kill in raxai, incubus, poison to peircw dragon skin. Pralarzing posion and...what else", he said rubbing his chin

Poisoned stones", tobi whispered to him

Stones imbued with poison and the antidotes to all poisons mentioned. Also I need something to help a man's stamina...in battle of course.", he said pointing his thumb at Enzo with a wink

She chuckled and gave him a wry grin. " It's fine. We love crafting our homes to our liking" A quick glance was tossed at Enzo. Her grin changed to a charming smile before turning around. " Quite the list you have, darlings. We have them all but..." A bottle was grabbed and set before them. " How will you pay for all this?"

Enzo looked at the bottle before turning to Shinigami. " What do they pay with and why is only one object is not a poison or antidote? I understand what you said more than you want me to"

The woman chuckled and turned the bottle. On the tag was the symbol of a black dragon. " I see why you wanted this" She said to Shinigami. " Careful, it's potent. Drinking the whole bottle will...just give it a try" The case was slid open and she reached inside in a way to show herself off. " It's potency is the result of a goddess' work. Just a drop will do or a shot if you're feeling truly drained. She gave us the recipe in trade for a great treasure"

From within the shadows, Kuroi clutched at her own neck. Any aura projected faded as if she were dead. It felt as though the void had closed in around her. She looked about for another shadow to hide in.

I see. Oh in case of money...I don't know how to pay her different races accept different things. First time I gave them land cause that was what I could think of right off the bat like land is a universal thing. Then how about gold. That's one thing I have it knowing your kind you have a lot of it. Tobi what you think", he asked her

Well through my studies I find that the women here prefer sting men if you give her a stronger drug she might even propose to you", tobi said

Well you just gave a reason why not to do that.", he said to tobi with a blank face

Well alchemist love their materials. Crystals too. This world love their crystals a lot so I would say do that", tobi said

Crystals it is. By the way can them see you?" He asked

No. I made myself invisible why?", tobi said

No. Nothing at all", he said with a blank face, "do you take crystals", he said as a bag appeared from a portal, "I have tough ones that shine during sunrise(a real element I think) forgot the name. A whole ball of it. Also you mind telling me the currency your kin accept for further trades?", he said

Looks like I'm not the only one who makes drugs like that", he said to kuroi through the link.

A small bottle was pulled from the case and set alongside the one. " Tobi?" She eyed them carefully. " The spirit of a friend or loved one following you? Why else would you speak to a third, invisible member. That's normal among the tribes now let me see this crystal before I gather the rest"

As she held her hand out to accept the crystals, Enzo looked about confused. " The squirrel is still here?" He looked at her then turned to Shinigami. " Real bright trying to trade with no money. You study that first before buying!

She smirked at him then refocused. " Our poisonous breaths make it hard to gather food and ingredients. Fresh herbs, fruit, veggies, and meat, preferably fish, is the currency here. You can ask the local valra tribe what we're paying well for currently"

Kuroi smacked her voice when she heard him. "Who do you think made that? Wait...you? Why would you make something like that?"

Reasons", he teplied to her through the link

Ha well I didn't think I would get this much. Mostly when I get some materials I make deals for them. Here you go", he said giving her the ball of sunrise ruby, "live animals well I can't say I can get you those but herbs I can do", he said opening a portal and brought out a bag of common herbs, "my mom will kill me for this"

Nah. She will just cripple you", tobi said

" Reasons..." She muttered back."And what would they-" She clutched at her throat again, claws digging in, as she considered where such a conversation might lead. Odds were his potion was meant for women. "No...you're right. It doesn't matter what you did then"

She let out a sigh as she released her neck. Best her hands stayed far away from that brew pot lest he have proof it was her work. He would surely bombard her with the same questions. Maybe one would get devious ideas? A wordless agreement would be made if both used them. She smiled and shook her head in her hands.

The Cotricikal inspected the crystal with care and scratched at its side. " Hey, Honey!" She called out. As soon as he peeked out from the back again she tossed the crystal. He caught it and looked it over. " Put that somewhere safe and fetch the poison crystals and Dragon's bane arrows"

" Right, right..." He said as he turned around. " Let's go, little spit. You get to play in the crystals again"

" Yay!!" The kid sprang up and down as she followed her dad.

She smiled at them before taking the bag of herbs. They were quickly looked over before she nodded and set them aside. " Rare herbs are worth more but this will help restock. And taken from your mother? My, you're devious "

Kuroi's heart ceased with mention of his mother. His kind were curious at best...too curious. Elena was the problem with that potion, not him. Then again, she was in the beast continent. Would they return in time...unless she found it already? "Take your time and good like befriending Enzo. I shall meet you two...or you, if you send him back, at the castle" A portal was opened within the shadow and she stepped through.

The Cotricikal's hand rested on the small metallic bottle she pulled out. " This poison will kill Raixi and a few others. They're impossible to hit so it's designed to be consumed"

Another bottle, looking like the glittering sea, was pulled from a shelf. " Poison hasn't been developed against incubus and succubi yet but this should work. It kills Drakar, a draconic species of nyctorans that look like them. Many say Drakar are the children of those demons"

Enzo cringed at the site of the bottle. " Why just incubus?" He asked Shinigami. " Afraid of competition but wish to keep the other for yourself?"

The little girl came running out of the back and tossed a bag onto the counter. It opened when it landed, revealing vibrant green crystals. " I picked them out for you! Do you like?" She smiled and tried to pull herself up to peek at them.

Her mother patted her on the head as the father set a heavy package of leather down. Blood red arrowheads with acid green veins running through were seen when it was flipped open. " Only a valra and our own can touch these without protection. Handle carefully" He flipped the package shut and bound it tight.

He took one if the stones and began inspecting, "oh. You chose right. A good mineral dealer you would make", he said to the kid dropping back the stone, "thanks for the purchase. Also the stone I gave you is just for looking good. I would have given you one used to make weapons if you liked. I expected that you wouldn't accept it. Well, all good. There's an enemy that's known for seducing men a lot. This is for her. Also no when you mentioned incubus I noticed I don't have something to deal with them specifically. F only they looked girly like Yuuma", he said putting the goods in the magic space, "thanks again. Oh yeah no to sleep with I mean to see the matriarch. Is she busy",

The kid tucked her hands behind her back and grinned. Her mother scribbled a note down then handed it to her. " These are the antidotes. Please collect these next, ok?" She read the note carefully then looked at her mother with a smile. " Ok!" She ran off giggling.

" You can't leave without half your purchase" The woman chuckled and shifted on her feet. Her gaze was in the distance for a few moments, like she was contemplating something, then suddenly returned.

" A stone for weapons?" She huffed. " We only make weapons for races like you. Weapons are useless when all die with our breath. Well...you do seem quite busy. Don't hurt your sweet selves"

The girl returned with an armload of antidotes and looked at her mother. Sadness crossed her face when she saw she was busy. " Easy there, little spit" Her dad said as he crouched by her side. " Why do you have so many?"

" Because...because so many need help?" She answered as he pulled what was needed from her collection.

" No, silly. One bottle can help many. Go put those back ok?" He stood up and placed them before the boys.

" O-ok..." The extra bottles were 'hugged' when she dropped her head. Slowly she retreated into the back once more.

" Ah kids..." The woman said with a sigh. The smile betrayed her otherwise dismayed tone. Her composure straightened before she leaned over the counter. " Our Matriarch...could be busy" She said with a charming smile and looked at the two. " You'll become apart of it if she is. She's down that passage" Her arm was stretched out to point to the single, completed tunnel.

If you don't want the extra antidotes I will take it. Who am I kidding buying antidotes from here is like striking gold", he said taking the new goods into the domain, "thank you. Though she's right. A lot of people need it in the coming days. Oh I should warn you be ready for anything. Your kin specially led an attack against you know who so I would love it if you set up a barrier around here. They will find you, trust me but for now...prepare for anything. Don't want to see this shop go away", he said looking at the cave, "I feel like a dead man"

Why", tobi asked him

Well you know. I kinda feel like the brothel is also that way", he said looking at the cave

How can you tell", tobi asked again

I feel it. It's like the universe is trying to tell me something. By the way are we being followed?", he asked out the blue

Of course we are", tobi said

I see. Well let's see that cave. Bye, oh for your daughter", he said droping a golden and green ring in the counter, "it transforms to a mighty weapon. Good for trades. A pen"

While the woman chuckled at the idea of someone getting through again, her husband frowned with thought. " Best to warn the Matriarch. She'll get the right ones working on defenses" He said.

" Defenses..." Enzo mutter as he turned away. " This place is like a primitive version of the base. Sheltered, houses many, those...birds could act like soldiers and patrol the area. Be a first line of attack too if they're dangerous..." Hands in pockets, he casually strode away.

" You mean the Valra? They do that on some level" He pulled at the rooster comb on his head then nodded. " I'm sure an agreement can be made"

The woman picked up the ring and looked it over with a smile while her husband mulled over tactics. " You're too kind. She'll be delighted...might even hunt you down when she's older" She waved bye to them before turning away.

Enzo stared at the cave with the most hollow expression as he mulled over what Shinigami said. " A brothel...nope. Wonder what else in on this world..." He turned on his heel and began to head for the exit.

Alchemy had become an occasional project now instead of the ongoing passion she once held for it. Kuroi stood in the somewhat unfamiliar room, trying to recall where she placed everything. " Only have so much time...well..." She headed to her workstation and began pulling open doors, flipping through pages quickly but not frantic yet.

Was the recipe truly wise to look for first? When it wasn't found in the drawer, she turned to the shelves and searched the bottles. They clinked and clacked in delightful tones albeit sounding more frantic. " Where did I put it..."

Tobi caught enzo

Lets go", he said making hus way to the cave as tobi carried enzo abd followed

" I don't recall being assigned to you" He crossed his arms and glared at Shinigami. " Why are you dragging me along?"

A large green glow got him to look up when they reached the end of the cave. It had opened up into a large area with a massive poison crystal floating in the middle. Shinigami might recognize the base layout from when he visited them before. Extra support was considered though, giving the place a richer look.

On the far wall was the entrance to the Matriarch's castle. As before, only males and their children, if they had any, were seen wondering the area. " This place...the crystals and jewels...it's amazing" He said while looking about with wide eyes.

Her heart raced when every shelf was searched but the potion remained missing. " It seems...she found it" Kuroi sighed and flopped in a chair, knocking a few large crystals off the table. A dragon statue on the wall turned to reveal a hidden shelf. On it was the potion she was looking for.

" How stupid of me to forget that" She jumped up and grabbed it, finding the recipe sitting beneath it. " It seems fine where it is...no...too predictable. Elena will find it here" After stuffing the recipe in a pocket, she put everything back. The bottle was held close as she ran through another portal

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus