Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Tobi listens to what they were saying

Yeah. Something about the God of darkness leaving and kuroi having to go to the pillar before the world is destroyed. But if she goes then....it was death wasn't it. He got rid of the old god so kuroi would take his place. That way she has no choice to follow whatever he says. As things are all our allies are scattered a day before our fight...there's too much coincidence to be found here isn't there", he said cautious of his shoulders being grabed but did nothing, "kuroi doesn't want to go because of her worldly ties if not she would have gone", he sighed, "and there's the fact solarium would try to kill her. What's going on?"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" She's always demanded I bleed" Kuroi replied curtly. " I've made my own blood pool...what are you getting at?"

He dropped his head and waved. " I've said enough for now. Weight the cost of your choice carefully. It won't stop at one after the opposing force is destroyed"

The winds could be heard raging around the throne room as they stared eachother down for what felt like eternity. She shifted to the other hand and smiled. " Indeed, but my brother has said it's the reign of night. Funny I had forgotten that earlier..." She said while looking aside. " I have my prophet and he spoke of a war with the sun. Not by me but..."

A ghostly whisper flowed through her being, stripping her of color and warmth. The unease was buried before to looked at him. " I stand by my choice! The pillar shall be healed or we'll recreate an order that's balanced!"

" You won't leave him for the lives of many, you mean" Darcia clenched his fists before vanishing.

" He left too..." Lumerin muttered as he let him go and sat back down. " Forgive me, have a seat and I'll share what I know" A fine chair and table with treats appeared from moonlight. Their pleasant appeal was a stark contrast to the gloomy place.

He retreated to his thoughts for a time, gathering memories and current events. " What you say makes sense and may very well be true. Death was absent of his place before the god of darkness vanished, however" A little cake was taken from a plate on the table. " And Solarium has been laughing maniacally since the boys were stolen. Tread carefully"

He sat down on the chair, "and they can't see the coincidence. It's like they want this unity to happen", he said looking around, "speaking of the wife where's she. You'd think she be exited to see the guy that's with her daughter", he said with sarcasm.

" A guy who's worth more than she deserves as my wife would say" He chuckled. The little cake was eaten then he shook his head. " Mankind was our most valued creation. We gifted you with creativity of our kind and allowed you to work by us"

The starlight pool shimmered when he stretched his hand over it; revealing the beginning of their race. " It's fitting that you two care deeply for one another but this could mean a change in everything" Within the waters, the paradise shifted to when Solarium tried to wipe them out. " She's hiding within these dark depths, scheming to end your kind permanently"

He leaned back and closed his eyes. " Coincidence or not, every god may desire the union Death has for her. A key to your end may lie within it or not but one thing is certain..." The crystal goblets were filled with a rich looking drink. " She has chosen to stay due to worldly bonds, as you said. You are that worldly bond and all that stands between every goal which shall succeed in their union"

But what's te point to it all. Also can you track the boys for me,?", he asked looking at the table, "I can't drink"

" I am aware" Lumerin replied as he shoved the drink closer to him. " This is no liquor. Try it and you'll find its flavor your liking, unique to you and you alone"

A sip was taken of his own drink after he sat back. " The point to the end of your kind goes back to the first transgressors. Explore, create, advance...but never so far that you step beyond forbidden knowledge and disrespect all that is around you" The goblet was returned to table with some weight. " I say let the past be forgotten and start over but repeated mistakes are made that way. Search for the secrets buried in the world but do so with care. Lessons can be learned but temptations are strongest there"

His attention returned to the pool. The image was cleared to reveal the glittering surface once more. " There is more to what she's done. I felt it when she first turned on creation yet for all the sight I have, it's shrouded in a darkness I cannot pierce. You asked about the boys, I can help you with that"

The pool changed again when he reached over it. It revealed Pavol training in the gardens when a portal opened in the sky. From it, another fell into the soft grass by him. The luminary ran but soon returned.

Immediately, the sword was put away and he knelt by the battered figure. A bleeding, trembling hand pointed to the now empty sky which Pavol followed. When he looked back down, light poured from his hands to heal the other.

No like I can't drink I'm in my soul...", he said then stood up, "so. They're all in the...who's that. Nasr, Yuuma? Pavol is a brat so it has someone he knows enough to try to heal"

" Very well, but am I not soul too?" Looking back atthe pool showed Pavol stand up and run off. Panic resided on his face.

Lumerin touched the surface of the water and the view changed, sitting over the one who fell. " It's the human boy" He said while looking over the remaining wounds. The leg was missing, as they knew, but the remaining wounds suggested he suffered far more.

But how did he escape. I have enough power in the stone to fix his leg but i fear after this, there might not be enough juice left tooeven make a throne. I must go now though I didn't get a lot of info. Say come visit. After tomorrow the fight will happen so you should come tomorrow", he said standing up, "use a puppet body of you like. I will ask averin to prepare drinks. Bring the wife if you can, just make sure she's being watched all times", he said looking down to see solarium

" Answers come with the right questions. Consider them carefully while you tend to what you must" He followed Shinigami's gaze to see Solarium glaring at them. A cruel smirk showed on her draconic face before she vanished into the darkness. " It may be best to leave her here. Do take care. I believe this is greater than we all imagine"

It really is. She didn't snap an attack or idiot at me. It's like she's sure she's getting out of here soon. She might try to use the link I created to absorb your power. So", he said renewing the link and making it stronger, "don't want that happening. And we need to find the loophole that she found. Sorry to give you so much work. Tomorrow then, I should tell averin before I forgot. Bye for now ", he said then realeases the link releasing his soul back to his body.

He would hear Pavol's voice echoing through the halls when he woke. His frantic steps kept getting louder until he burst into the room. " Hey! Get up!" He said stumbling over to Shinigami. " Keiran's back but...he can't move"

I know", he said opening a portal to pavol and ran out, "kuroi. Keirans here. Get Nasr and whoever you can. Get averin ad vaulkar too we need his blood. Get Elena, wait she's already there. Tell averin lumerin is coming tomorrow ", he said

True Elena was already there tending to keirans wounds.

Upon hearing his voice, Kuroi sprung to her feet. "Tobi must be there if she's done shadowing me. We'll be there soon...Averin shall be busy with the castle." A glance was tossed out the window before she vanished through her own portal.

" But...how would you know?" Pavol asked while following.

Still lying in the grass, Keiran stared at the sky while Elena worked. His lower lip quivered but he bit while choking back tears. " Come back..." the boy whimpered.

Where's the portal he came through", he said looking around

Still there why?", Elena asked

Someone needs something. A beating or a rescue. Just something", he said as Tobi appeared beside him

"That will take hours", tobi said

One", Elena said looking at shinigami, "the stone"

Shinigami threw the stone to her , "won't last long"

I can tell", she replied looking at it.

Portal? He watched the clouds drift by without any interruption. Looking to the side revealed the only portal around, Shinigami's. " What are you...talking about? He...couldn't keep it open "

" She loves her pranks, kid" Vaulkar rose from the ground behind Keiran, head tipped up as he too stared at the empty sky. He looked down in almost a mechanical way. " But that one was cold even for me"

The blood dragon's gaze shifted to the stone now. To him, it resembled a tiny bottle with the last bit of blood sitting at the bottom. " That's not a joke" He said with a smirk. " Everything is stacking against humans now. You'll need a nyctoran for good luck"

Another portal opened and Kuroi stepped forth. " You feel it?" She looked at Vaulkar as she strode to Keiran's side.

" Feel it!?" He chuckled. " It's gotten stronger with each passing day and is quite fickle"

Well it was here when I was", Elena said looking at Keiran, "hey Keiran. This is going to hurt a lot so I need you to drag your soul out of your body. I hate it when they shout and scream in pain and agony", he said ringing out a piece of paper, "just mark your blood here and leave your body to me"

A contract", shinigami said bending down, "sounds serious"

Yes. A lot serious", Elena said as shinigami spied the paper

He's supposed to not have kids unless you give him the certified ok? Wait you collect his testicles till his first child?", shinigami said with surprise , "wait it's already...".

Oh sorry. This is your fathers contract", Elena said putting the paper away into a space and brought out another, "there we go. It has everything here except for...", she said using the stone to fix the paper, "and done. Just sign here" she said placing the paper in his hand, "I just need blood from your fingertip to touch it"

He looked at her with a blank face, "I'm forget it the last minute. Seems this new contract is fine", he said looking at it

Kuroi stood wide eyed at the very embodiment of fickle, Elena. " You took his...until he has a firstborn but...aren't they needed for..." She rubbed her face and turned away. " N-nevermind! I...I don't want to know" She said throwing her hands up.

" Aww why not?" Vaulkar taunted. " The woman has spice! Deep down you want the answers to...well, satisfy your curiosities. Maybe find spice to please your guy?" A devious grin appeared when he looked at Shinigami out the corner of his eye.

The air could freeze with the glare she gave him. " Now's not the time! Tend to the boy!" She stormed off to sit at the edge of a pond but kept listening should things change.

" Hm...right" The blood dragon lowered his head to double read what Keiran was given. " Contracts are serious but what choice do you really have, Hm? I could heal but...even I have a price"

Friend or foe, everything kept Keiran's heart racing. He looked at Shinigami, eyes glossy with worry, and nodded. Some blood was wiped from a still existing wound then placed, with a trembling hand, on the paper. " You are sure...I'll be ok?"

Don't worry. I will break her neck if she tries something", he said with a straight

You already did and failed", Elena replied

Ever heard practice makes perfect", shinigami replied to her then turned to look at vaulkar, "don't give her ideas. Both of them"

Oh true. I told you that saying. When I asked you to go somewhere ", Elena said with a chuckle, "your face when those angry naked warrior Amazon women were chasing you with swords was priceless"

They tried to kill me. They really tried to kill me. I got a scar from them....nevermind. It's ok Keiran just sign it. She won't hurt a child...an injured child", he said doubting the last part, "a child too young....an innocent child...leave it to luck", he said

Should have used te forceful contract. Note me to do that next time. Tobi check for stray spirits we don't want his soul being stolen while we fix his body", she said, "come on Keiran. Sign quickly. I promise not to be gentle with your body so please sign and save yourself the pain"

With a chuckle, Vaulkar looked at Kuroi. " Afraid of what they may do? Where's your sense of adventure!?" A spark of mischief appeared as a grin stretched across his face. There would be another sense of calm...eventually.

For Keiran, the subject bounced off his scarred mind. He blinked a few times at the paper when Shinigami's words brought him back. The doubt in his voice made the boy shudder but the painful alternative had him write out his name. " Why won't you be gentle? He said holding out the paper.

" An excellent question" Vaulkar said. " This sounds contradictory to healing"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus