Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

So that's how they've been getting those machines. And that's their main goal", he said sighing, "I always knew human were more than said. Imagine surviving this long powerless", he said slowing down, "and they're gone now?"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" The raixi craft machines far more advanced but they are...reluctant to reveal their works to the world" She closed her eyes for a moment to recall more. Rage laughed in her mind as a dream returned.

" No...they are not gone" She answered while opening her eyes. " The bodies in that tower were nothing but homeless and slaves. These humans were...more..." The threat of the new human race became clear suddenly. " No...no...the sacrifice is for something else. They already have what they want in humans. The demand rule the hearts of these humans. Rage has already created a war between dragon and human. My escape has sentenced many dragons to death last I heard. Greed rules with promise of power and wealth. And Fear...there was something darker there...something I never figured out"

The wails of dragons killed for her choice and their rebellious streaks rang like a dirge. She clutched at her heart but shed no tear. " Should this place truly be hidden on this world, take care. As human you shall be welcomed but they treat everything different as wild beasts"

Oh they're still around. They should have died ibstead", he said looking around , "I'm going to start searching now", he said as he used he X-ray circle to look around

" Not every human there shares the same view. It was my dragonologist who helped me escape" She looked out to the horizon and fell silent. If truly a connection, what could be gained from it all?

He would find nothing that matched this base where they were. Beasts and tribes roamed the world below but the only buildings were deep beneath the soil. A few humans could be found. All with one of the many tribes.

Wait isn't Keiran the only human left. If not where have the humans been all this time", he said flying down, "should we just drag her out of a portal. Like a portkidnap?", he asked with a blank face, "if we're lucky she might be changing I mean if I'm lucky I mean...if we're lucky she won't be changing. She would be properly dressed. Yes properly", he said trying to drown out what he said the first time.

At first she glared at him but started laughing. " By all means hope that my dragonologist is changing!" A little smirk appeared as she touched his cheek. " But how can one portkidnap when we don't know where they are?"

Her gaze returned to the horizon as she pondered over the first question. " Hard to say if he's truly the last. We know what we saw but if this base exists in this world, perhaps it's under my mother's protection"

Then what should we do about that?", he asked as he landed and a portal appeared beside them, "I just need the person and done. Trust me I worked on it a lot", he said as a guardian put its hand through and draged her out.

It was not a woman which came from the portal but a young man. His jeans fell around his around his ankle when he lost hold. Quickly he reached down to grab them. " You're looking mighty fine. How many years has it been?" Kuroi said while trying to restrain more laughter.

Recognizing the voice, he paused and looked up. A light showed in his blue eyes as he smiled. " You're alive!" He said getting his pants back up. The smile faded as he attached his belt. " Great...more people. Who's this guy and why was I ripped from my bathroom...AFTER getting a shower?"

" Not during? He was too slow then" She snickered. " He's my boyfriend and he wanted to see my dragonologist...naked" The last word was emphasized as she looked at Shinigami. " But I never said if you were a him or her"

" Great...embarrass us both" He growled. " I can handle Shadow's questionable antics over this"

He looked at the man then face somewhere else in disappointment, "sorry I was trying to get someone else but since she was talking about you then I might have made a mistake. Seriously if it's a man let him look girly like Yuuma", he said in a disappointed tone then slowly let kuroi down to stand, "here I thought I would see another beauty. Like seriously the story needs another one. Though kuroi already dominated them all. Again they're still here. By the way, aren't humans dead?"

" You want the other one for that..." He groaned as he turned to look at the bare wilderness. The sweet air was taken in before he said more. " Maria will bitch till you return her though. She enjoys her job a little too much"

" Yes...Maria..." Kuroi sighed. " She was my scientist and stuck to every rule"

His hands swung at his side when he dropped his arms. " Doesn't matter. I'll miss my stuff but no one is in...what?" He turned back around and scratched his head. " Humans are dead? That's news to me...I'm human right?" He said looking over himself.

Haaa what's this idiocy? I'm pretty sure all the humans were rounded up and slauthtered. Seriously I'm hearing about you for the first time. What's wrong with this plot. Seriously why didn't you tell me about Maria before. And no I meant someone else. Someone who isn't human to begin with. M trying to get something. Wait who are you again?", he said with a blank face.

" You're asking me?" He said in a monotone voice. " I'm just as confused. No. Wait. This is aaallll an illusion" His hands reached over him as he motioned to everything. With a sigh, he knocked on his head and turned his back. " Damn blood dragons are messing with my head again"

Memories blended as one when Kuroi looked to the sky. " No, but something is messing with everyone's heads" She looked at Shinigami with a hollow expression. " Not like you need more reasons to scrounge up more girls. Speaking of..."

The other was glanced at as he began to wander away. " You were trying to grab the matriarch weren't you? We still haven't found their new cave so, yes, you dragged another here...wait..." She grabbed her head while trying to figure out the madness. The rules of the world were tied in knots, it felt. What else would occur? Rain cacti?

Nah i think someone's messing with me", e said looking around, "then let's just bring them out", he said as lighting began to strike and a huge one hit the floor very hard a few feet away from them.

The one guy was knocked on his rear from the shockwave and covered his ears. Kuroi brought her hands up while she staggered back. Scorches from the bolts surrounded them, some dancing with fire.

Their heads rang for a bit while they recovered. She looked up to find the sky was clear but clouds were beginning form now, dark ones. " Was that you?"

Yep. We know luminaries send raxai to attack peoele. If she's here..she would come take care of it", he said as a throne fell from a portal and he sat down, "I'm really dependent on that stone. Now I have to use my fprmer thrones.", he said sighing then looked at the man, "from your expression you think it's rare for humans to use magic. What year is it to you or what was the last big event that happened

" Or she'll send her..." She froze for a few minutes as various things hit her. " You did that on purpose! No masks either. This will be a painful visit if they show and he will die" Kuroi pointed to the other human.

He was still trying to pluck the ringing from his ears when he noticed her pointing at him. After a few blinks, he shrugged and sized up the throne. " Another big shot planning to rule it all. Great..." His back was turned and he looked to the sky. The darkening clouds and growing winds reminded his soul of his desires. A glare was cast over his shoulder at Shinigami. " Humans can't use magic! Magical components are added to tech as it's uncovered from ancient ruins but...no. Magic is impossible" He said curtly.

Thunder grumbles got him to refocus ahead. What did occur? The mechanical prison became the world for many who worked there. " Big events? Oh I don't know...dragons are finally being sold as pets and!" He pointed up as if he hand an idea. " Since her escape, dragons are now being raised for meat and top quality materials. Superiors are happy. They say this will advance the human race into a new age"

Disgust distorted his face as he reached into his pocket. Whatever he was looking for wasn't there. " Is that satisfactory for you, your highness?" A bow was made mockingly before he turned and strode to a distant tree.

" Don't mind him" She said. " He's...got his reasons"

Hey. Don't just walk off", he said as he was placed in front of shinigami, "I think we got off the wrong foot. I'm shinigami, and I'm trying to stop humans on this world from being extinct and causing humans that are worse than the ones you're talking about from being born. The world you're talking about doesn't exist to us. You might as well be from another dimension. Seriously I'm human and yes,", he said as a ball of mana mixed with all elements appeared on his palm, "I can use magic. You can let him down now tobi. Seems like they're not coming. Guess I have to do this the hard way", he said standing up as Tobi revealed herself and dropped the human down. As staff appeared from a portal and he set it on the floor. He took a few steps back and raised both hands up.

He was about to flip him off when solid ground no longer touched his feet. A quick look had his heart racing for a moment before he smirked. The blank expression returned when Shinigami said more. " Enzo. Another dimension? Sounds wack but I'll buy it. If humans are that rare maybe I'll stay" He said while watching the mana orb swirl in his hands.

" That's...not a good idea. The cities will rebuild and humans are slaves there" She stepped behind Shinigami and gave Enzo a concerned look.

He shrugged just before he was dropped. " And there's magic. I can become what I want without the worry of ending up an experiment" Tobi sat just in his peripheral. A double take was when he saw the squirrel. " Let me guess the rodent talks"

A portal opened behind Kuroi. " Yes, and she's human somehow. Now excuse me before Mr. Impatient kills you" She vanished into the portal only to return with a mask in one hand and a potion in the other. The mask was held out to Enzo. " Put this on"

" What for?" It was brought close to his face before he recoiled from the scent of the stuff inside.

" You know what a cockatrice is. What he's going to call is a humanoid version of one" She turned and offered the bottle to Shinigami. " Save yourself the pain and drink this"

Who are you calling a rodent", Toni said smacking him, "I was a lie when before your grabdfathers even had balls", tobi said annoyed

And again she ruins my image of women. Thank you tobi", shinigami said then drank from the bottle, "what's this. Wait should I use the spell to attract women?"

" Damn she's pissy!" He said while rubbing his head. A cross yet blank look was tossed at her as he stepped away.

" That's her. Anyway..." Turning to Shinigami now, she sighed. " Have you forgotten the breath of a cotricikal is toxic? You may be immortal but that won't save you from the pain, hence the potion"

She placed one hand on her hip as her expression became more serious. " Really!? That spell? Do you want to...of course you want to see every girl in the area" Her wings and dragon tail appeared. " I'll just search for signs of where they are..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus