Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Runes for every ele!ent yih can think kf. Important ones too. Even ones for flesh. Also use this papers", he said as some papers flew to her, "theyre notebook size. I only have about thirty cause i didnt plan on using them"
?nah. Maybe not jealous but i do have the urge of brwaking someones meck", he said tk her througj the link
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The pages were taken and looked over. " A bit small but they should hold the most important ones" She set them down and pulled out inks that appeared to be made from liquid gems. An inkpot was opened along with the matching scroll before she started writing.

" Runes of flesh?" She mused as the graceful figures appeared on the pages. " If they exist, the god who wrote them must keep them close. Just imagine, the powers of creation in the hands of mortals" Her chuckle was almost dark. One page was set aside and other started with a new scroll and ink.

For a moment Kuroi sat in silence. Why would he desire something that could destroy the very laws of creation?

She smirked when her mind shifted back to their conversation. " That's not jealousy?" The shadows formed a luxurious sofa as she stretched out. Enzo had done nothing yet...her mind ran wild at the thought. A cracked egg appeared in her hand when she raised it. " How adorable"

She grabbed a piece of the shell and pulled it away with care. A joke, he had said about seeing the Matriarch nude earlier. The shell fragment was flipped back and forth. Perhaps she let another piece fall away and turn his joke into a game.

She shuddered at what ran through her head. Would he stick around with the game? The fragment fell to the ground and she sighed. What to do?

I just need it to treat wounds and all", he said watching her work

Maybe. Well its not everyday you meet someone who controls fear with their anger and also knows the goddess i happen ti be dating. Tsh thinkjng abiut it is gettin me trigfered i shoukd kill the guy", he said to her through the link "oh she can hear me. Lets see what the valra was talking abiut", he said loonking over to enzos heart

Another sheet was set aside and the inkpot capped. Another pot was opened with ink like a dematoid. " Healing...plant, water, night, day, and light elements have runes for that. And stone, yes stone holds antidotes unique for its poisons" She said while writing the healing runes of plant.

" Possessive" Kuroi grinned. "You'll kill any guy who gets too close won't you? This one has done nothing to you...yet" Another shard fell off the egg she was holding as she stared into the sky, finger resting on her tongue.

Within Enzo's heart, he would find plenty of memories. He was no low-life but the son of a rich and powerful man. This man also owned and operated the place Kuroi had been captured in. Hatred, perhaps enough to become a demon, resided in his heart to his own father and humanity itself. Unlike Travis, he wouldn't slaughter them but, if given a good reason, wouldn't hesitate to kill.

Control, denial of dreams, greed, and more. The human race felt like demons and this is what he fought, this is why he hated the throne. His own dreams and passions were shredded but never given up on.

Details of what happened where shrouded in darkness but a light hid within. In this tiny fragment of light, he would find a love of dragons and mythology, things humanity branded him crazy for.

Glimmers of memories were more clear here and he might find the memories of his time with Kuroi. Indeed, Enzo had feelings for her, instilled when she became human. They grew as he took care of her, tending wounds, teaching her the ways of humans, and pulling strings to free her.

Stons. Sound good i will take them. Also i need an enchanted space ring", he said

Possessive. Like youre any different. Youre tge one thing that scares me. Also calling me possessive is knid of a compliement because you gave yoursekf to me. Yup, i didnt force you", he said to her through the link, "you were the one who chose so the way i see it, if im any less possessuve then i must be doing a bad job isnt that so, wife..by the way whats with the egg?"

" Space?" The Matriarch said as she set another page aside. " You seek the power of the gods. Since you're a dear, I'll give you a gift" Every full page was placed in a tidy stack then put before him. She turned and opened a drawer, rummaging through it until she held up her fist.

" Choose one" Her hand was lowered once she stood before him. Four enchanted bands sat in her palm when her fingers uncurled. One of gold, another of silver, the third like rose gold yet transparent as glass, and the final of an iridescent silver, reminiscent of moonstone. " You must turn to the gods for a stone of space. Lumeri or...his daughter must have one"

"You're scared of little ol'..." The egg was juggled for a moment as she sat upright. She found her breaths deep yet restricted as she stared into the starless sky. "This may be your shadow but...how are you able to see inside it?"

Her hand slid over the top of the egg until she felt a little dragon figure. Its tiny form stirring up thoughts associated with a single word, "Wife...You're my husband now?" A warmth grew inside, threatening to steal her ice. "How wonderful. How shall we show the world that we're tied as one? Aren't their ceremonies involved?" She said with a charming smile.

The bands were ignored as she shifted again, taking a vulnerable position. "This egg is nothing to worry about. What was it you said?" A piece of shell was pinched between her fingers and wiggled. "You wanted to break..." It snapped off and she help it up with mischievous but sensual expression "You wanted to remove my shell...right? To see me without it. You'll want me to hand myself over...no, you'll want to take me for real, outside the dreams"

He look at the silver one, "well she dies have silver eyes so...i will take the silver one with the remisscent of moonstone. Whats it called? ", he asked looking at it

SO now i have to capture you. Crack the ice. I thought i already did that. Listen, i will get you to smile one day. The brightest and warmest smile. The ice will be gone and true happiness will be there. Thats what i meant by breaking the ice. I dont want you hurting by hiding those feelings down anymore. You see, i know you would freeze your heart if your dad takes you. If you join the gods you will lose yourself. That was why i asked for what you wanted first. Didnt want to be selfish even though j did....did you slip truth serum in.my drink?", he said through the link

She!? The Matriarch looked up at him briefly then refocused on the bands. " It's called Spectrite" The band was plucked from the group and placed in his hand before she closed hers around the rest. Her dress lifted an inch off the floor when she spun around to return the rest.

" A gift for another lady..." She said returning to the runes. Her hand moved faster but each one written was no less accurate or graceful. " You are human...I hope you and her..." A tense silence fell over the room until she finished filling out the last page. Flipping her hair, she organized the stack and handed it to him. " She is sure to pleased when you give it to her"

Her eyes were bright as she chuckled. " No, you said all that on your own" She rested a hand over her heart as his words ran through mind again. All this time and now he speaks his mind so freely? A single tear escaped though, and she was quick to wipe it away. The glistening tear only proved his point. It felt like happiness but what was this?

"You have already cracked the ice. To ask such a question suggests you're still hiding too" The egg rolled across the ground when her she relaxed, arm draping to the floor. "With your mother and Vaulkar around, I believe we both have a right to stay reserved...for now"

The warmth cast a dull pain over her heart and she rubbed her face. In that moment, she heard what the Matriarch said and sat up part way. "Who shall be pleased with what?"

No im keeping it for mysekf. You were kind enough ti give it to me so of course im keeping it. Why woukd i give it away. By the way it seems your attitude changed....did you want a gift. Well giving a lady just some dead bodies seems....how about this", he said as a bottle containing a red liquid fell from a portal to his hands, "my mom speciakky made this. It conters any drug that can be use to control a person especially one used by the succubi", he ssid spraying some, " and its also perfume. Spells like what a queen conqueror yourself should, graceful. Ive seen you in battke and i have to say, it was graceful ", he said holding up the bottle to her

About that...i think you im not sure. I didnt say i was giving it to slmeone", he said through the link, " by the way remember when we met shadow, that egg"

" Of course you are" She said with a sarcastic grin. Curiosity returned when the bottle appeared. " Counters the magic of succubi?" Charm filled her once more as the scent fell over her. She inhaled and smiled.

" A fine gift and one that protects my boys" The bottle was taken with grace and cradled in her hands. " You are a sweet thing. I'd love it if you stayed" She said, bowing her head slightly.

Kuroi cast a glare towards the black sky. How dare she try to steal him yet...to show herself now would wreak havoc. After a few moments she settle back in. "Yes, I remember that. What about the egg?"

Cant sorry, too busy. Maybr nespxt time. It akso protects women. And lasts a long time. Just dont ket anyone with a good nose notice the scent or else they might try to track you", he said then looked over to the papers, "done already. Thought it might take longer"

Did i judt fell some killing imtent. Im pretty sure i did", he sakd througj the link, "weird. Oh yeah, i came back and saw it split in half. Why?"

" A shame." The Matriarch turned and strode to the far side of the room. There, the bottle was placed on a shelf and turned to look perfect. " The girls can fend for themselves but..." Her hand were carefully folded together as she faced him with a smile. " It seems I'll have my way with the valra tonight"

The scrolls were gathered and returned to their proper place. " Yes, it would have taken longer but I had a little...motivation" She said while returning the inkpots to their place. " Is there anything else I might help you with?"

The seat disintegrated beneath Kuroi and she hit the ground with a thud. "Split it two!?" She sat upright but her head spun and heart pounded. "Did the halves...well...become two whole eggs?"

Her hand was rested across her stomach as she sighed. The memory of Elena's gift and words flashed through her mind. A smile crept across her face at the possibility of its meaning. "Shadow will return soon. He shall know"

Why is it a shame? Also the oerfume is for women. It coukd work for men but it was made specifically for women ", he said looking around, " what would.motivate you. I dont know what ekse i need. MAybe an army. How about a relationship. One between me and yiu. In the near future you wlpill see that we are madw for one another and have in common more than you think. So then when one needs the other, the other will be there", he said

No. It was still cracked when i left there. He seemed to be playing around with it alot so i was just asking", he said to kuroi through th link.

" You silly, silly boy" She said while sitting on the edge of the desk. " I'm keep the perfume for myself. When the boys gather around me, I'll be their bastion of security" Pride filled her as she pictured demons and spells from others getting foiled by the scent.

Suddenly her gaze snapped to him and she grinned. " A relationship!? How delightful! Think carefully before getting committed" She shifted her shoulders and looked at her nails. " Once you're with me I NEVER let go"

In a way, Kuroi calmed some yet she felt her heart sink. She flopped back and stared at the sky, wondering why she kept hoping though it made her anxious. " He? So Shadow was playing with it?"

Little time was given to think when she noticed what he said. " A relationship with the Matriarch!?"

Oh.... So you're loyal. Ok then. A relationship it is then. Then we are tigether from niw on", he said wuth a smile, "i thought itnwould be hardernto gain your trust"

Yeah. We need friends and allies dont we?" , he said to kuroi through the link, "you dint want her as an ally?"

She waved him away with a giggle and turned to something on her desk. " Perfect, sweet thing, just perfect. To believe I wouldn't agree so easily..." The container was opened to reveal a pure poison stone. Her fingers slid over it like it was ice. " You have much to learn about my kind. If that is all, you may run along now. Do visit again soon"

"It's not that..." Kuroi said looking to the side. "She's a cotricikal. In her mind offering a relationship means you're one more guy in her reverse harem"

Malice rose once more and shadows danced around her at the thought. "You should have offered an alliance not a relationship!" She clawed at the ground alongside her, scowling in the direction of the Matriarch's prescense.

Wait thats all. Ok then. Kets enjoy our Alliance. TObi", he said as tobi woke enzo up and opened a portal outside the cave, "oh do please call me agsin to duel or fight akonside you when youre under attack. Lets say its our own playtime", je ssid then walked through the portal

Oh. Well thats life i guess", he said to kuroi through the link

Her snapped around when she heard alliance. Shock and disappointment filled her eyes for a moment but she smiled again with what he said as they went through the portal. " Oh I will"

"You are such a...jerk!" When safely outside the cave, Kuroi left his shadow. Her arms were crossed and back turned with an icy gaze looking back at him. " Thank you for stating alliance"

After looking around, Enzo sighed. " I missed a lot. Can you just put me down already!?" He said glaring up at Tobi.

I dont like the look in his etes", tobi said becoming visible

Dont worry abiut it", he said, "tobi will take care of you" , he said then wzlked up to kuroi, "something the matter?"

" Take care of me..." He huffed. " I prefer to walk on my own feet. What is with this guy? He acts like he owns everything and everyone!"

She closed her eyes and turned to face Shinigami before opening them. A smile threatened to show as single word stuck in her mind from their conversation. " The matter? Yes, the Matriarch and your flirting with..." A deep breath was taken. " You understand exactly how I feel"

" Just turn it on him" Enzo piped in. " I've seen your temper many time but come on! You need to have some fun at his expense"

" SHUT UP!" She snapped. " I won't..." Her eyes grew wide as memories returned. If he found out the side she hid...how would he react? Would he care? She shook her head and turned her back once more. " Just know, if she touches you wrong, I won't stay hidden. Got that?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus