Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well lets go find jer then", h sajd following the path he took before, "wait till you see her. Shes a beauty"

And dangerous ", tobi said

Oh yeah kuroi asked me to take care of you", he said
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Augh...all you think about is girls!" He sighed and hung limp as he was carried along. " I doubt she said that. She knows I can fend for myself"

As before, the streets led to the massive poison fountain in the center. From there, the 'castle' stairs rose to the doors. One guard looked towards them, a valra. He recognized Shinigami but noticed Nasr was no where to be seen.

Oh yes byt still if something happens to you im responsible.
The new friend prefers not to talk much", h said pointing at enzo, "also, is she available. Probably"

" Joy of joys...being babysat by a kid now..." He lifted his head and looked towards the massive crystal as best he could. The wonders of a lifetime right before him yet his feet were denied the ground.

Unknown to Enzo, the valra looked at him. He saw something in the human's heart which made him shake his head. " The Matriarch is not available but I am sure she will make time for you" He knocked on the doors with his staff and they began to open. As they moved, the valra leaned in close to whisper. " Try not to stay long or this place will be swarming with demons. Your new friend has a great pain within his heart"

Ok. Thank you ", he said walking through as tobi followed, " since we're here might as well", he said as the xray circle appeared on his eyes.

The Matriarch's voice echoed within the halls. At first words couldn't be picked out but one could tell she was angry. More than that truly, completely enraged. " That sounds lovely..." Enzo murmured while looking at the designs in the walls. A few guys ran past them, one bleeding from fresh wounds.

By the time they reached the throne room, it was nearly empty. Only a couple guys remained and guards attending their duties despite what was going on. Many females lay dead at the foot of the throne. Most were Cotricikal but a few 'statues' showed a luminary and a different draconic nyctorans.

" I don't care! Kill anyone who bares the mark of the sun!" The Matriarch roared as she stormed from a back room. One statue shattered when she whipped it with her tail. " We'll discuss..." She paused and turned towards the boys, eyes full of more venom than the pool outside. " Oh...we have more guests"

Bad time?", he asked looking around

You would know that if they weren't all naked to you", Tobi said

It's ok tobi. It's ok", he said looking around, "well I came for some stones looks like you already have some materials available. What are they traitors, spies and...oh look at that mark of the sun. They worship solarium", he said looking at Enzo, "let's see what you got under there. Oh wait back to her", he said then look back to the matriarch, " i would you know love to let you go about your business but this might be a one chance for me to get a stone so yeah sorry...would you mind I don't know how to say this but...I don't really want to smell the blood and it destroys your beauty so let's just go to the back room and talk business. By the way he's a new guy very sensitive so don't touch him"

" Naked?" He looked up at Tobi, or nothing it felt like, with a bewildered scowl. Suddenly, he felt eyes and looked down find Shinigami looking at him. " What the hell are you looking at?" Tension faded when he looked away again.

" Mark of the sun indeed..." She said as she turned away and beckoned for them to follow. " Some of them simply dared to step into MY domain. No boy will be stolen under my watch" A dark area swallowed her visage with glimpses seen in green light. " The secrets of my kind are being used against us. Under the mark of the sun, they take the faces of loved ones and destroy us from inside"

A section of the floor vanished when she touched a glowing crystal. " Come along now. I've made some lovely changes to my new home" She said while descending down the stairs. They seemed to spiral into an abyss which smelled of blood and sang with spirits. Every time the stairs leveled, a door was present in the wall. A few doors down, she opened one and slid inside. As before, some magic and incense masked all but the faintest trace of blood.

By the way my friend here loves looking fir fun and thinks your kind are cool. Now to business ", he said sirting on air, " im hete for a stome because likw you can tell there are new movement and this ones are sneakly littke...Anyway, forst your price"

" First you say don't touch and now..." An incense stick was grabbed and tapped on the rim of a metal bowl, making it sing. When she faced them again, she was smiling. " Aren't you a toxic devil. Want to see more do you?"

Enzo thrashed about for a brief moment before crossing his arms and closing his eyes. Within his mind he grumbled about the situation though, one eye opened just enough to watch her.

She chuckled and placed the incense in a new holder. " A feisty one too. Well...maybe I'll take him for my price but first..." She sat down in her seat and crossed her legs. " What happened to your other stone? Oh! A gift for a friend? Another to fight this rabble"

" I'm not currency!" He snapped.

She sat strait and towards him with wide eyes. " No one said you're currency, little basilisk. Would you prefer I...take something? Oh, but I would take from you both" Her eyes shifted down for a brief moment as she smirked, looking over both with care. " He looks a little too young for me to ask such a price from him. You, my sweet, seem perfect and he says you like our kind"

He swallowed hard for a moment as he stared at her. A cold sweat fell over him as his breath caught in his throat. Suddenly, he shook his head and glared at Shinigami. " What kind of trick are you pulling here!?"

" Wellll..." Her fingers were knit together as she too focused on him. " My price includes blood and lives this time. Moving has resulted in a shortage of what we need to create stones. The quality you desire will determine the lives needed"

Yeah i don't go around... actually let me kill two birds with one stone", he said as a portal to the place nasr killded the children to save inei opened in the middle and the deads bodies and blood flew out , "the valra killed them. Theyre the annoying ones. Oh look sway enzo you might not loke this"

As soon as the first body touched the floor, she got to her feet and rushed to the door. It was flung open, allowing the blood and what bodies would flow out and into the pit.

" Are you sure the Valra killed them? This looks like Fear's work" He watched the mess flow by him. A green light appeared in his eyes before he started laughing.

" He's pleased isn't he?" Another body was nudged out the door before she turned back to Shinigami. " Supplies are provided. deal looks good. This will create a fine stone but it will take time. Return in one month's time"

One month i dont even have one day. I need it quickly. Though i dint want to rush jt but can it be given in an earlier date", he said looking at enzo, "tobi"

Tobi smacked enzo and knocjed him out

Ok where were we yeah, what woukd happen if it comes earlier. By the way therere more bodies" he said as they kept pouring then he ckosed the portal

She stood silently, looking over the bodies and tapping her lips. Finally she lifts her head and glides to the other side of the desk. " To receive such a stone in less than a day will leave it fragile. One use is all you'll get before it shatters"

An empty scroll was stretched across the desk and gems placed on each corner. " There...is a way to speed up the process however..." She looked up at him only to smirk when she saw what hid in his eyes. " Why are you in such a hurry to obtain this stone?"

A rune was rapidly sketched on the parchment. It glowed for a moment then vanished, blurring his vision and instilling a feeling, a hope that he would stay with her.

Becayse someone is attacking me tomorrow. And a stone is something ive gotten used to so i need it in my fight ing style" he said confused for a bit about the palmflet as hjis fourth form showed his first form, "whats thjs methid youre talking about?"

" Dangerous to get used to a stone" She teased. A claw was dipped in an icy, black ink. It gave off a ghostly vapor as she wrote with it. " The method is forbidden and based on myth alone. Don't worry your cute head over it"

"The myth she mentions came from the few valra tribes who fit the nightmarish picture painted of them" Kuroi said through the link as she returned to his shadow. "What happened to Enzo?"

As soon as the Matriarch finished writing, she went to Enzo's side and looked over him. The scent on him was foreign and strong enough to make her rub her nose. " How unique...Finishing it with his blood should do the trick" She jabbed his arm with her claw and let the blood fill it.

Yeah im supposed to maje sure he doesn't get hurt. ", he sajd looking at her," can i please know!"

He was sxting weord at the sighr if the dead so precaution ", he replied to kuroi to tbe link

" Hmmm..." A few runes were written in blood before she looked up. " The myth is a forgotten god will cut the crafting time in half if he's appeased. Some say if the sacrifice is exceptional the god will gift the individual with the purest of stones. One that will never break or drain"

One more rune was written in. The parchment was brushed with a liquid that set the writing then rolled up. " No one has ever seen such a stone. I'm afraid the last part is false. Now, I must find a suitable sacrifice"

"A living sacrifice..." Kuroi said under her breath as she watched the scroll 'melt' away. She pulled her focus back to Shinigami. "Oh, that. He was tormented by Fear. The first time he faced the demon he thought it was some elaborate trick...something about a celebration known as Halloween. The demon loved how he found it amusing and pulled him in. He...became apart of that realm but he can control Fear. It's his hatred I would be worried about"

No no no dont do that. Im afraid i cant even ask them this time", he said, "you can take your time to finish it. For now any alchemt runes?"

Why do i feel like youre talkinf about your ex lover who just happens to be somewhat like me", he said through the link

She stared at him in surprise then chuckled. " Suit yourself. Runes...interesting" With grace, she turned and rummaged through a rack of scrolls. The Matriarch returned after a bit and layed them across the desk.

Each scroll was bound with rods of different materials and colors to represent the elements. " Runes derived from the language of the gods, they say and every element has it's own language. Tell me what you need and I will provide the proper runestones"

If he could see her within the shadow realm, he would catch Kuroi's cross look. " Where did you get THAT idea!? I said nothing about him being an ex-lover" She closed her eyes and looked away. Was this a test?

Memories of her time in the base flooded back. Perhaps he was a lover and she didn't notice. Her eyes opened again and she smirked. "Are you jealous?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus