Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He had a blank face on, "geez and i thougjt i was the one who was jeakous. Sure got it, i wont poke around with other women. Come on you knew my intentions. I wasmt fkirting eith her. My words just happened to you know come out like that ok?" He said hands on her cheeks, "and i remember the last times i went near women. Dont worry, i told yoj i dont take trust likely. Also seriously enzo the time you calm don your brains and stop being mad is the time you find peace. Drop him tobi"

Oh", tobi said droppijg him to fall

Gently", he ssid turninf towards tobi both palms facing hpuo as his hands pointed to enzo

Tobi had a blank face on, "you just said drop him"

I know whag i said but...come on", he ssid then sighed, "lets return him home. There dhoukd be someone lookinf aroujd for him by now. Tell her hi for me...oh you dont know yet....well should i tell?"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

His expression and words struck like a blade. She looked into his eyes and calmed under his gentle touch. Early on in the journey he had used sweet words to try and make the false Glira talk. Only one thing had changed since then. Her gaze shifted to the ground with the reality check. "...You're right...I'm sorry..."

While she mulled over what she was doing to him, Enzo hit the ground hard. He sighed as he stood back up. " You're both jealous? Funny. Should be used to tie you two together. You should have a good idea for that, Kuroi" He shrugged as he looked at her.

She stood silent a little longer before lifting her head. " Yes, we should get him home. There is much to do and his presence may be the start of something more troubling"

" Yes, troubling like Maria jumping down my throat. Quit ignoring me and..." He looked a Shinigami with a dull expression. " Tell me what?"

Maria likes him", he whispered to kuroi, "charming isnt it"

Nothin", he said, "you will find out soon when one of you has eniugh confidence. Ok i don know how i got you here so i will ask kuroi to do it. Yeah dont want to make a mistake and get you lost in the void between our worlds. Also if you really wsnt to save the dragons, you see dragon fkesh auctually kill humans from the inside its judt that your dragons dont have that phenomenon yet. Make it grow and when dragon fkesh stsrt killing humans they will live to get intelligence to become equals. And thise that are just bewst might remain beast but...i dont know its your world i only took a peek"_ he said

He saw it. HEs trying ti find a way to calm your heart before you do something dumb. If yiu couldnt help one dragon with yiur rage then why do you think having more rage woukd help", tobi said patting his head and went to shinigami, ' ok. Wait ee forget the stufffs we bought"

Oh...i wws so scared of kyroi i forgot them", he sais opwning a portak to the matriarch

Remembering the two, she smacked her face and shook her head at his comment. If only he knew.

" What the hell are you talking about?" Enzo said, giving him a hollow look tinged with a sneer.

" Don't...just don't worry about it" She raised a dismissive hand. " He's never met one like Maria before"

" Maria!? ...ooooh I get it now..." His expression truly emptied out now as he wandered closer to Kuroi. Strange words left his mouth. She understood them and replied with the same language; patting him on the shoulder with a smile.

A few more words were exchanged between the two before he turned to Tobi and shrugged. " I don't know. Helped many since she left but you can't save them all"

By now, Kuroi was watching Shinigami with a blank expression. " You're so terrified of me that you forgot...gee...thanks" She turned and waved to beckon Enzo to follow. " Let's go! Best to let him calm down..."

" Or you" He said following with his hands in his pockets.

He would find the Matriarch had already gotten work. She was no longer in the room but others were moving what was left of the bodies to the pit. The goods were still on the desk, neatly stacked together and clean.

He snapped his finger and they were taken to the space. He went back through the portal and strecthed. He sat down on theface. Hdor and let his wings run free. The fpur wave around blowing wind, "i havent strecthed the m since i got them"

True. Tough yiu wont ask what they were talking about?", tobi asked him

Probably how i was wrong but they dont want to tell me or hurt ny feelings or something like that. Dont care. It hasnt bedn this warn on my skin in a while. Let me enjoy it", he said as his fourth form showed its true self.

Yeah sure. Now we need to find nasr", tobi said

Nasr can care for himself. Unlike me he probably has a plan. Im one step from losing it all. Its like the odss are against me", he said

Literally. And the gods too", tobu said

Yeah true. Dnt re!ind me though. I cant sleep this one out can i", he asked

Oh you mean youre habit of sleeping through your problems and wske up to find a bad backlash. Yeah no you cant sleep through this one. You cant live with the backlash", tobi said, "you can byt you refuse too"

Thats why i cant sleep through it. I refyse to ", he said as a migic circlr appeared beside his face. He looked at it and sighed, " but tell me. Where would the world be if i didnt do anything "

Notmal", tobi said

Gyess youre right", he ssid

As they continued down the dimensional corridor, Enzo looked around. " I'm really going back...how annoying"

" If you stay there will be more trouble than needed" Her claws dug into the fabric of the space and pulled it aside. On the otherside was his room. " Besides...you're bitter around humans and Shini doesn't need that"

" Bitter..." He chuckled and steps into his room. " You really like him to be so harsh" Cold arrogance showed as he turned around, sizing her up for a moment. " I know you. You act sweet and you can be but you're a warrior and cold hearted flirt. He'll be stressed if you keep stressing yourself"

" I'm not stressing!" She snapped.

" Sure..." He flopped onto his sofa. " Remember when I made your nose bleed? There was more fun than that. It sounds like he might enjoy it if you set yourself up for trouble and jealous?" He locked eyes with her and smirked. " Assassin...use that to your advantage. I'll bet my blood once he knows what you're doing he'll love it. Quit being a god and become a dragon, a human once more"

Ice filled her eyes as she tensed up. " I must be-"

" Strong? I know but it's time you turned life into a game again"

The fact youre accepting of it is", tobi said lplking at him

Well tell me if im wrong butbif i didnt start fighting someone else might have. Someone better or slower. Doesnt matter what does is that my existence can be overshadowed by someone else. Im just glad it was me who did what i did. Imagine seeing another man with kuroi" , he said scratching back of his head

Really. SO thats been your thinking" , tobi said floating to face him, "you see yourself as nonexistent"

No. I dont. You see i see myself as something that can be made important" he said moving his hands to explain, "lets says you.."

I know what youre saying", tobi said to him cutting him off, "the fact your existence was created in the first place was useless in itself"

Yeah. Everything is useless if it cant be used. The term useless defines itself" he said dropping his hands down, "if you cant do something useful then useless. Its in the world"

And youre the one who came up with this for yourseld", she said growning bigger

Yeah.", he said

HEy. You know youre really arrogant ", tobi said rasing her hand up

What you mean", he asked her noticing her sizr

Did you ask anymore else about yiur matter", she asked him

No. The world shouldn't have a label...", he was saying when tobi hit his head hard

Youre really selfish coming up with that yourself. Who did you ask. Did you ask me, your parents or anyone else. Did you ask them about anything, if not where do you come off !akig an asumption like that", tobi saod panting

Her eyes darted back and forth while she recalled the memories. Suddenly her face turned bright red. " I...I really should go. Shadow and my father will be waiting for us soon"

The wall of the space began to close as she turned away. Suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. " Listen to me damnit!" Enzo said as he held her head tight. " I lost you, I see that but don't hide what draws us to you. You are strong! You're unlike any other yet you're casting it all aside just to keep him! You'll lose him that way!"

It had been so long since she had felt Fear rise within her soul so powerfully. Her pupils vanished as she stared him down. Was he using the demon. " I made a promise...to never leave him...never let another-"

" Damn those promises!" He shifted his hands to her shoulders. " The little I did hear told me much. You're afraid you'll scare him away or anger him so he'll never come back! Curse the dragon which planted the seed of fear and weakness in you! That...human out there!" He said pointing to the rift " He will fight for you! Challenge his heart! Anger him! He'll come back and hold you tighter and the blood he spills for you will have you smiling like you have never smiled before!"

Teeth grit, she worked to hold back tears and tried to pull away. " Stop it! "

" No, I'm doing you both a favor" He pulled her close and held her tight. "I remember you ranting about that dragon...this human though, Shinigami was it? He annoys me. Maybe it's cause I'm looking in a mirror but I can tell he'll give you what you need. You must give him that chance first"

She was pulled back and he lifted her chin so she'd look at him. " Let me remind you who you are so he can see you for all your beauty..." Gently, he guided her to the back.

He sat up rubbing his head, "geez. I told you it diesnt matter..."

It does. It really does", tobi said as she went back to her nornal size

By the way kuroi is taking long", he said

Don't change the subject ", tobi said face to face with him, " then why do you save things"

Cause i give them a reason to be worth something. No one should feel useless", he said

Have you ever thought that youre doibg the opposite. Have you thought tgat youre trying to help them a littke too much.", tobi said

That doesn't maje sense", he apsaid

Then ask that goddess of yours", she said as a magic spell linking them to kuroi appeared, "you mind we obky have one day to prepare"

She turned and pulled hard against Enzo's grip when Tobi's voice rang clear. " I know! I know..."

" Not yet" He said as he pulled her back. " You need to remember yourself" She was dragged into his actual bedroom where he dug out an outfit and placed it on the bed. There wasn't much to it and Kuroi turned a bright red when she saw it.

" You kept it!? Isn't that...the one Crisoma made you?" She squeaked.

" Yes. Embarrassing but those were fun times. You had fun tormenting me when that dragon wasn't around. What would do if he wore something like this?" He smirked.

She blinked a few times then took a step back. " He would never wear that. You had a tail to hide your...I really need to go" A rapid turn was made and she plowed into the wall. He chuckled as she rubbed her nose.

" What has he done to you? Been a peeping Tom? Stole your clothes maybe? Ask Vaulkar to put him in something like this. If he hates it then you get a free show. I can just imagine how that will end" A devious grin showed while he drifted off in thought.

" Stop you perv! I..." Her eyes glossed over as the mental imagery sank in. Once she realized what was in her head, she bit her fingers. A smile crept across her face as she mumbled something.

" Hah! Look at the smile you're getting thinking about him like that!" He said pointing at her. " Little miss perfect can't yell at him anymore with those thoughts. Now get him to play your games and have fun!"

" Sh-shut up! We still have...I-I'm leaving now..." Care was taken as she turned this time. She buried her face as she stepped through the rift. Underneath her face continued to grow red. He had tainted her once perfect mind, making it more human. Yet, it woke something hiding behind her pride and Shinigami's words echoed among her desires. "Quit acting perfect...choose your own path"

Tobi was chewing shinigamis ear out and they both seemed to be arguing.

Ok. Why ask abyone. Its my life", he stated

Not judt yourd you gave it tonspmeone else", she replied

I know. My own choice", he said

Again that's something else. You can't just classify everything like that", she said

I cqn", he said as his wings fluttered

Oh. If you can then whats with the attitude. Admit it" tobi said

I hate people putting liits on me. There i said it" , tobi said

Wow that mindset is pretty useless you know" tobi said

Like everything other thing", he said

They kept going

She returned at the time to catch his complaints about having limits put on him. The rift sealed behind her as she stood still, warily watching.

She lowered her head and put her hands behind her back. " It's my fault isn't it...I hurt you with my last outburst..." Her voice was soft and she didn't expect an answer.

Oh yeah kuroi youre here. Come he has a very bad mondset. Listen to this", tobi said floating to kuroi

DOnt mind her", he said annoued

Listen he thinks all things are created useless. But what he truly believes is that his existence is much thinking about" tobi said taking her hand and bringing her over to him

Dont think i said that ", he said

Didnt need to

Being led by Tobi felt odd yet reassuring. Only yesterday it seemed she was dragging him up the wall just to keep her away but now...

Her gaze shifted up when she was before him. Concern and sorrow darkened her eyes somehow but it was the pain in his eyes which mattered to her. " Then tell me what's bugging you" She said touching his cheek. " If all is useless...if you are useless...what have we fought for? Am I..."

She stepped closer, searching his soul for an answer. " Please...let me help you as you have helped me"

Easy i fought for you", hs sajd smiling, "im fine its judt that tobi thinks im not"

He isnt", tobi said sighing, "for now lets go home.", tobi said making a portal to the castle, " we need to prepare

Shinigami moved up and kissed kuroi, "dont worry about me. As long as youre smiling im aslways smile. Yiur smile is all that matters"

He can say that with a straight face" tobi said

Tobi. The moment ", shinigami said

Yeah sorry", tobi replied

Nevermjnd you already ruined it", he said

Her expression softened with the kiss but almost grew cold when she glanced at Tobi. Which a sigh she slid around behind him. " I'm sure we can take the moment back. It can't take all day to prepare" She kissed his neck then stepped away, opening a portal to the castle.

" I'm sure you would like to check on your mother" Another portal was opened before she returned hone.

Oh. Yrah sure", he said giing thriygh the other portal. TObi closed her portal and followed him.

She turned with a smile when she heard the portal close behind her. Seeing no one, she sighed and contuned down the hall. " I know something is eating at him..." She muttered.

Voices were heard when she passed by her room. Suddenly St stopped and backtracked only to press her ear to the door. It sounded like Shadow, Darcia, Zircon, and...a few others she didn't recognize.

She opened the door when she heard her name and stepped inside. " What are all you doing in my..." She froze and stared at a dragon that was lying on her bed.

He looked at her and smiled. " Hello there"

" Sh-Shadow...who is that!?" Deep inside she knew it well. A power unlike any other radiated from him, the god of life. Ever step fell wrong until she hit the ground.

" Seems one of these humans told him where you were" He shrugged. " Time is up"

As he was about to step at the other side tobi grabed him and threw him to another portal that was libked to the door outside kurois room. He flew through it smashing through

Im gojng to get that old hag", he said higfing the wall leg first byt he got in a positon that allowed bim not to crash, "she does this when she wants me tl foght something or someone dangwrous. So...yeah kurois room, ok ok and vaaulkar ok ok and...sorry i forgot your existence i feel like ive seen it beofre but its just not ringing a bell. Guess thats life then oh....another follower of solarium. I thought i could sense trash in the form of stuoid people", he said jumoing to the floor then stood up, " hi im shinigami theres a barrier around this place to keep you out which is another way of saying get lost....taje a dtep back from where you are and thats the nicest way i wilk say that", he said as a serious look got to his fwce when he saw kuroi

Back already...wait i thoyght he was here", elena said

He was. Done?", tobi asked

Yeah almost done. Just need to put his soul back in and make sure he can move", she said

" Oh goody...he's back" Zircon sighed and pulled his hair in his face.

The god lifted his head and stared Shinigami for some time. " Shinigami...I am Nesan. You already know what I am so to the point" He got off the bed and strode closer. With each step, he took the form a human barely older than they. " This is not your stage to play on little boy. Fight me if you will but know I am life eternal. My body renews without end"

His attention shifted to Kuroi as she got to her feet. " Come along now. Time to be rid of the lesser life" He said stretching his hand towards her.

" lesser life..." She hissed as she stepped to Shinigami's side. " He's greater than you know"

Nesan chuckled and made a motion with his hand. Every human minus Darcia and a woman branded with the life rune left. " Funny. His barrier only keeps out lesser life. Good for Solarium's followers but...useless for me" He grin as he got in Shinigami's face.

" Leah" He said taking a proud stance.

" Yes, my lord?" She replied.

" Take those cribs to my realm. I'm not leaving without my promised wife"

" Of course" She walked past the bed but Shadow grabbed her. " I wouldn't do that"

" Hmph! They belong to my lord now" She sneered and pulled her arm away only to attempt again. This time Kuroi, in her werewolf form, rose from the shadows between Leah and the cribs and sank her teeth deep into the woman's throat.

While the hot blood flowed through her teeth, she felt a rage but...different...flow through her veins. Her heart burned with a fire which gave her energy. She looked towards Shinigami with the woman still in her jaws. What came over her to kill over an object?

" I told you not to, stupid woman" He sighed and crossed his arms.

Kieran perked up at what he heard. " I get to return finally!?"

" We all get to return somewhere" Vaulkar said with a smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus