Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

It seems like i wasnt clear. You all have no right over me", he said putting his right hand up and crossed two fingers, "sorry the barrier wasnt gold enough for you. I didnt think insects had stronger people at their disposal. Kuroi leave her be. Those cribs wont leave this castle. And as for the insect, dont you think insects should learn to be under shoes. You know like thats how we prefer them", he said walking pass the god of life to leah then took a swift swipe at her throath and left her to bleed. He got to the crib and squated beside it, " my mom was using it to joke to think...oh yeah tobi should be here soon. Either her or worse well that last part is arguable ", he said as the god of life was smashed to the wall

In front of him was tobi, " hey isnt this guy dangerous towards me. Im a soul you know"

Dont worry about it. Youre tied to me as long as im alove youre fine. And if something hapen you can always have your rwvenge next time", he said putting the cribs in the space and stood up to face darcia, "back for more? I get that you guys havent had an opponent in years but come on we agreed oon one week. The old man should have waited till tomorrow. Nevermind. Lets see...we coukd his him as batteir to power up a new barrier. I mean a gods energy got to be good right?"

Youre talking too much again", tobi saod releasing him and moving back

I know i know", he said as his fourth form went into the design for his econd form and his hair fell to his feet again, "two against two. Seems fair. Toob mad we are not fighting now or else that old man would say we started fighting first", he said slaming his hand on the floor as it vibrated, " also send a message to all gods and that. Next time they want to surprise attack me they should all come together. If not then i will come there personally myself and brand a new title into this world. Averin kick them out now"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The god of life removed himself from the wall and began to approach them when Averin rose from the floor and stared him down. " You know you have no control over me, old man" Nesan stated as he got in his face. " I'm amazed Lumerin gave you a second chance after your crimes"

As he smirked, color danced over Averin's forms. " I have been given permission by one master. As soon as my lady gives the word, I'm afraid your power will mean nothing here"

The human in Kuroi's teeth was dropped and her mouth wiped clean as she returned to her human form. " Go ahead Averin...remove him"

" You can't be..." As the ghost began to glow, Nesan rushed forward, reaching for Kuroi. His hand had almost reached her when he faded away.

She looked at her hands then curled up and shook for only a few seconds. " I'm...not sure what came over me" Kuroi said to Shinigami. " I just...my blood burned...then I attacked...even if they were a joke...I couldn't...I mean I...." She buried her face in her knees and shook her head.

Darcia took a step towards her but Shadow grabbed his shoulder and shook his head. " You're in a poor position to speak" He said. The human glared for a moment the nodded and stepped back to sit on the bed.

" I'll begin with this" Shadow folded his hands. " You could use death's energy for the barrier but that wouldn't be wise. More importantly the god is still waiting. He didn't send the god of life here" A glance was made towards Darcia. " And neither did he. The command came from the goddess of light and her human"

I see i see. Guess i really have tk find a way to kill them", he said then knelt infront of kuroi, "hey, its alright. Youre not the only one with blood lust that appears. Your bloodlust was a shared one", he said patting her head then moved it so she could look at hi!, " hey listen. No one is taking you away. I will destroy all the pillars if i have to so dont worry about it. Soeaking if which why are there two cribs", he said as the cribs appeared each by her side, "i mean....how far did she trick you?", he said kissing her forehead, " ok kuroi. Soon i need to have a talk with some very annoying customer. Good thing i empoered averin soul"

He seemed so calm about it all. " Don't destroy them until we can set up a new design. I won't...this world won't last"

A sheepish smile showed when he asked about why there were two and how badly she had been tricked. Knots formed in her stomach once more but she managed to keep herself from running. " She uh...there are two because...." Her face turned a bright red with each word. " I-I mean I thought...we were...going to be...parents...how shameful that I fell for her trick"

Her eyes shifted away in the hopes of hiding the dissapointment in her eyes. Despite that, she couldn't hide the tiny smile that was on her face. A fool's notion in so many ways to hope for something she knew neither were ready for yet...

She looked back at him and smiled, reaching up to gently touch his face. " Yes, a good thing indeed. You want me stay while you deal with my father don't you?"

Oh no not him for now we have to settle with him. ", he said as a wave of mana slamed darcia to the wall and briugh him towards them, " upsides down please", he said as the mana became a guardian and turned darcia uoside down. He stood uo and movrd to darcia face to fwce close enough to almost touch him, "yiu seem innocent but i feel like i cant judt ket you leave. Explain to me tis itch im getkng in m brain that says you hqve something to do with this. By the way that gurl, leah was her name right?, isnt dead yet just bleeding. Why isnt the god of life weakened then? Seems strange. Well he didnt care for her life so he wouldnt mind if i keep her. Say you mind sharing thwn i will give you to shadow. He k ows you better so he can treat you best"

After cringing from the blow, Darcia opened his eyes to find Shinigami in his face. His gaze shifted to Leah for a bit. The wounds looked severe enough to kill her more so with the growing blood pool around her.

" He answered you're question" Darcia began as he looked back to Shinigami. " His body renews constantly but his domain is higher than Kuroi's...unless she ascends to the throne of Death"

Agreeing on the fishiness of the situation, Kuroi looked at the bleeding human. It would take some miracle to save her since she bit through the main artery. Another look at the rune showed it was familiar somehow...different yet very...She looked back up when he said more.

" Believe what you want. I'm here for her" He said pointing to Kuroi. "and am very aware of the war among our own. I wouldn't be so fast to say the god of life doesn't care for his...human either"

Oh i see. Wait that pause. Is it a love story. I might not look like it but i love those. Coe on come on, tell me", he said taking a chair then sat down, "wait uts not a love story. Come on, please tell me it is. Nevermind that. Kuoi, we will take her to be cated for, the agreement also goes out to his allies so if obe dies thanks to us that old man will use it against us. Nasty old man he is, i stoped any attack from my alkies from reaching him the least he could do was make sure none of his comes to us. Now i missed keirans recovery"

Oh sjes almost done", tobi said

Realky", he said about tp stand up rhen didnt,"i cant leave them lke this. Ok darcia you will explain yourself while we take care of leah" He said as darcia was dropped and he picked leah up, "you mind if i use your bed kuroi?"

" ...A love story...I'm used to hearing that out of women" Darcia replied with a blank face. " Who are you talking about?"

" Death" Shadow replied. " Being sealed doesn't allow him the privilege of stopping his kind. Solarium would be dead by now if he had that power"

Darcia looked over at Shadow. " He didn't run off after all...oh!" He groaned as he shifted to sit up, rubbing his head and glaring at Shinigami.

Who's glare was worst, his or the bitter one Kuroi was giving Leah? She got to her feet and waved. " Go ahead...already had one stranger in it today. I'm going to look into that mark..." She swiftly weaved past them and headed for the door until something dripped on her.

Confusion filled her when it was wiped off. " Blood?" She looked up to see veins of blood seeping through the ceiling. It should have been flowing in steady streams but dripped steadily. " Vaulkar? I thought you were with-" She jumped back as the blood fell too the floor.

" I was..." His dragon head rose from the pool, half solidified, and looked about. " Then I fell apart...still hurts" He said rubbing his neck.

I meant one with the god of life", he said putting leah on yhe bed and began tresting her, "wait. Did i sense bloodlust just now?...nah dont think so", he said then looked at vaulkar, " everything ok with you. You seem not your usual self"

Elena had finished up with pavol and mended his soul back to his body, " and done. Now lets see you walk around ", she said opening a portal to shinigami, " walk to him"

Vaulkar raised a brow as he looked over to the bed. " God of life? Hah! I doubt they know how to create life" As the human was being treated, he chilled out on rubbing his neck. " I'm fine just some annoying disruption of my magic or...am I sick!?"

Noticing this, Kuroi began to circle him. " Why wasn't he weakened..." She mumbled. " You're a god. The god of life!"

" Hah! Don't be silly! I create life, I take life, I am skilled in flesh and blood but I am no god" He grinned and got in her face. After tipping sideways to look at his neck, she snatched his horn and dragged him over to the bed, forcing his head down beside the human. " Then explain this!" She said pointing at the wounds.

Through the blood one could see the same wounds on both of them like when Darcia was attacked. " Explain a human...so much for them being dead" He answered with a smirk.

The boy's vision was blurry as he sat up. He stared at the portal, blinking until it cleared up. It felt like he had been dead the day, stiff, sore, and a bit chilly. Slowly, Kieran got to his feet, staggered a bit, then trudged towards the portal.

I see i see. Sovaulkar lied to us. You are an old man", he said with a blank smug face

Tobi smacked her forehead

Elena followed behind keiran

" old man..." He growled as he lifted his head. " Oh, please! Only if I aged like you mortals. Another thousands years and I'll barely be a year older. I'll make this simple, one dog year equals 15 human years. One human year equals a second to blood dragons"

" You're calling them dogs now?" Kuroi said crossing her arms. " That still doesn't explain...Who is Nesan?"

" Is that who the god of life is? Never heard of him. Her...she's another story" Light seemed to leave his eyes when he looked at her. He held a blank expression yet was almost scowling.

Darcia was leaning against the wall now near Shadow. He eyed Vaulkar with suspicion. " It's impossible..." He muttered to Shadow. " His kind were wiped out"

" If they were, he wouldn't be here. Hm?" Shadow turned to watch Kieran step through the portal. Each step made was a tad more nimble than the first. " Well...the sacrifice is back"

The kid paused and looked at shadow before smiling. " Almost...I'm so stiff..."

Oh look keiran is back wait who are you calling dogs. And seriously just how old are you really. You mist have known averin when he was alive", he said with a bkank face, "im down with her", he said taking rhe heaking rune the matraich gave him, " she gave me some one kf thks. By the way i never askwd her name. Shoukd i use this .... Her kuroi i only have one of tbis should i use tis on her or save it for later use", he said looking at kuroi

Tobi smacked her forehead again

Elena held keiran from behind, "careful then"

He laughed heartily only to grab his throat for a moment. Each hand was flipped palm up when he spoke. " Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Does it really matter how old I am?"

Kuroi waved him off and looked at the rune. " Save it. We have someone here who can heal her" She glared at Vaulkar who shrugged. " She's bound to you after all"

" Don't remind me..." He looked off to the side and focused on Kieran. The kid had tipped his head up to look at Elena with a puzzled fascination. Suddenly his attention was brought back around with a shot of cold. " What!?"

" Heal her" Kuroi said sternly. Her breaths betrayed an inner battle while stared him down.

" Fine...fine but don't blame me for what will happen later" Crimson mana flowed from his claw when he pointed at her. It knit her wounds together and pulled the blood back in.

A few moments after he healed her, the woman opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. Kuroi followed her gaze only to get a fiery expression. " Eyes down here lady!"

She did as told and smiled when she saw the goddess. " He's...waiting for you..."

Oi. I know i just helped revive her but i want to punch her in the face already. Seriousky thats the first thing you say after waking up in front of someone that almost killed you tobi was right you were created before common sense", shinigami said with a blank face

Oi hows that the only quote from me you like to remember ", tobi said

Causw it fun", shinigami said opening leah's mouth, " ahhhhhhhh. Ok human human. Now hair", he said fingering around her hair, "seems human. Im just wondering how we havent heard of her", he said inspecting her eyes then her gums again

Elena looked at keiran, " waht?"

Ok. Need a full body inspection. Her heart beat and lungs check", he said placing his hands on her chest, "seems human. Wait a bit i just need to see you naked dont struggle or snuggke this would be quick im might not be a professional but im still skilled", he said as the xray eyes appeared and he began to inspect her up down

Have your fun yet?", tobi asked floating beside him with a blank face

No. Just need to check the back and we are done. Her heart beat isnt that strong. So shes not a fighter i guess....wait her lungs are expanding more than a normal womans so shes pretty energetic and has good stamina. I need a better instrument feel like something is blocking my palms from gettinf a better feel", he said with a straight face

Of all people, seriously if all people", tobi said rubbing her forehead.

Eyes shut and fists clenched tightly together, Kuroi trembled under her own tension. Each word stirred the violent blizzard or placed reason to restrain her temper. Suddenly she reached across the bed to grab his wrist. " I'm right here if you really want to feel a woman's body"

Leah slid herself towards the headboard and sat up. With a chuckle, on hand was placed on each of their chests so she could shove them away from each other. " He has a love for life, don't deny him that" She said looking towards Kuroi. " It's you who should mind who she touches"

Malice showed in the goddess' eyes. " The nerve! Who are you too..." With a huff, she turned her back and crossed her arms.

The woman turned to Shinigami with a gentle smile. " So young and already you hold so much knowledge. Keep studying and you may earn the right to serve at Life's side" The smile faded to a more serious expression. " I'm not a beast and would prefer if I wasn't treated as one. Questions are effective to get to know someone"

" Don't act like you understand more than you do" Vaulkar remarked. " The only fleshy life you've created are your own children! Plants are your sphere as your hair suggests..."

She ran her fingers through her evergreen hair and gave it a look of surprise. " Ah! Look at that. It does" A snide smile appeared while she comfy. Her gaze shifted to Elena and Kieran who was still looking up. " I'm not the only mother here"

" What!?" The kid said as he looked down. " She's not my mom but..." He looked back up at Elena with renewed interest. " is this what moms are like? Does that mean Shinigami is my other brother?"

Not now keiran im busy studying this lifeform over here. Say come join me, have you seen a human's back before. This could have you later when you need to perform some medical magic on youeself", he said then slid leah back to lay on her back and turned her over to her back with ease, "ok from what i can telk shes more of a servant than a fighter like you darcia. Weird. You woukd think a rock head like the god of life would put at least one seal on her. Am i the onky one who put sealks on women?", he said looking at tobi

No but i would prety much like you to stop", tobi said

What do you mean. ANyway kets fibish up with her so i can take kuroi's offer", he said running his hands through her back, " a natural figure. Good proprtions, if there was a goddess of fertility, yiu would be her maiden", he said turning her over again, "ok now how to return you"

Tobi smac!ed.hr forehead, "shes not a lodt doll"

Tell that to her master" shinigami said taking a bandage from a portal and wraped it around leah's neck and took a marker and wrote down, "from shinigmi. She is in good health", he said saying what he wrote down, " ok. Good. Now he will know we didnt hurt her"

Tobi smacked her forehead ,"seriouly were you born at the same time as them. Shes not a lost and found object. Dont girpft wrap her"

Of ciurse shes not a lost and found object. He just didnt have the chance to pick her up when he left. And im sending him a message not gift wrapping her", shinigami said parting leahs head ,"dont move too much tell me if youre uncomfortable. You see if you die i will be in a predicament so be nice and stay safe till we can return ou tk your master"

Again...nevermind", tobi said sighing for a long time

Wow. Someone's frustrated...", he said then lookes around, "oh ou guys still exsit sorry i forgot you were here. Following what vailkar was saying.......she has kids..she really is the giddess of fertility's maiden"

Shinigami, whst did i teach yiu", elena said with a sweet voice

Never touch a mother", he replied ," but in my defense she didnt say anything"

Elena just looked at him and smiled

No listen i didnt know i had no idea and i was cheking if she really was part of our kin. I promise what yiure thinking just hit my mind when you asked that question", he said

Elena kept smiling, "keiran. If im like a mother to you then im sorry, seems like youre about to be an only child or you wont be an uncle", elena said not chaning her face

Leah chuckled while Darcia facepalmed. " He did put a seal me, silly" She said as she twisted to look at him. The mark on her forehead was tapped a few times.

" Technically all creators are sealed" Darcia sauntered over to the foot of the bed. He watched with a bitter gaze as Shinigami continued inspecting her. Out the corner of his eye, he saw Kuroi glaring over her shoulder.

" True. One moment, Darcia" Leah gently shoved Shinigami's hand aside and sat back up. She held a fierce gaze as she studied him. " Questions, please. I do hate being inspected like a common beast" The glow of vitality returned with her smile. " How sweet of you to say that I'm fit to serve a goddess of fertility though. A pity, none exist"

Ice built around Kuroi's feet now. " Are you finished with her yet!?" She said as she whirled around. " I stand with Tobi and your mother right now! Enough about her being a fertility maiden! Am I not fit to be..." A burst of ice dust flew from her as she stopped, wide eyed. What just left her mouth?

" So sweet. You hide wonderful desires" Leah said reaching out to her. " Nesan will promote you to such a sphere if you provide him with many heirs"

A shiver ran over her body before she swatted her hand away. "SHUT UP!" Her face turned a bright red as she turned and ran out the door. Once in the hall she buried her face in her hands. He had stated he wanted to hurry for her but...did she just ruin her chance to enjoy his attention again?

Leah looked down and touched what Shinigami had put on her neck. " Hm...I must stay longer it seems. Darcia, be a dear and make sure your goddess doesn't ruin those glittering scales of hers"

" She looks like us right now" He stated as he turned towards the door. " More like bring her back in her wedding dress right?"

Ignoring the question, she smiled at Shinigami again. " No need to fret. Any harm to me is merely a result of my task. Nesan knows what he's doing"

Everything left Kieran looking around like their blades on every shadow. " He's in trouble?" He said in a whimpering voice.

Hes dead", elena replied still smiling

Ha. Well hr will find you elsewhere", he said picking her up with mana and threw her into a portal then looked at darcia then pointed to the portal with his head, "oh yes tell them next tim bring the whole crew. Im tok lazy to anger a gid one by one so its best if i just do it all at once. Bye....oh yeah the pirtal is also for you. Bye", he said stamding up and stretched, " i still have to prepare for war"

You can still prepare ", elena said lifting up pavol

Really ok the", he said as mana flowed around tonhim from his feet upwards

A 'thrilled' look was given when Darcia looked back at Shinigami. " We'll see how many answer your call..." He turned and meandered into the portal.

It wasn't until the mana started gathering round Shinigami that Kieran moved again. " Why are you smiling if he's dead? Wouldn't that make you sad?"

" I wouldn't worry about it kid" Shadow said as he took a seat. " What's worth worrying about is what I found. To start, Glira's kid is missing. Obviously she handed the child off to someone but I never picked up the trail"

" And no blood to track it either" Vaulkar stated while turning to the door. " You all have your...war prep. I'm going to mess around with whatever I want"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus