Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Out existence. Be quiet or I will date both your daughters”, he said shouting then laughed

You know kuroi would kill you right”, tobi said

Oh for sure no one say anything my life depends on it”, he said runnin his hands through the book, “ok got it. I need a big amount of mana if I can burrow some from a god. Tobi”, he said

Tobi gave him a blank look

Fine I will do it myself”, he said as a heaven grade magic circle apoeared
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You are walking a fine line" Nasr chuckled as he shoved himself back up. " Admit it. You love the danger they offer"

" ...Stirring the wrath of my mother...never a good idea..." His words were as distant as he was while he wandered towards the tunnel, eyes still fixated on the cracks. " That scream...I'll return. Something else is bugging her"

The light from the circle reflected off Nasr's feathers, revealing the purple shine they had. Shadows cast across his face accentuated his scowl as he watched Yuyami. Suddenly he ran over and grabbed the god's shoulder, pulling him back. " I will find what you believe she screamed over. You are the only god here. Let him use your mana"

" You have no right t-" A mach salute was given with a smirk before Nasr vanished. Yuyami growled and shook his head. " Fine...fine. You're using my realm anyway, might as well let you use my mana"

Oh I don’t really need it it’s just that the mana around is too thin. But thank you”, he said as the circle disappeared and he went back to the book, “but do do me a favor please. Follow nasr and find what’s going on with him”, he said as he kept writing.

" Concerned are you? Afraid the demons are the only things in that shell?" He watched Shinigami write for a few more minutes before grinning. " You're both changing but I will go with him" After bowing to him, Yuyami dissapeared in a blur of pink-orange light.

Near the top of the tower, Nasr had tucked himself into a dark niche. Luckily the goddess of fire hadn't returned but he still scowled at the site of the burning throne. Cracks spidered across the floor in all direction making it look like a mosaic.

What exactly was he looking for? The sterile environment was numbing to his nose but That's what he hoped to rely on.

Caution was taken as he stepped from the shadows. Flames roared in his ears but still no one until a hand fell on his shoulder and whirled him around. Red flooded his vision as he lashed out with his talons.

" Damnit!" Yuyami staggered backwards, holding the left side of his face. Silver streamed through his fingers and down his neck. " Careful with your blind rage"

A blank stare was given. " You were stupid to not give me warning"

Tobi”, he said

I’m watching them”, tobi said, “are the spells ready”

The first part is. Now for the second”, he said writing down faster, “almost done”

Got it. You sure it would work”, she asked

My heart hasn’t beat once and I don’t know how my body is still running. It would work”, he said

" Right...right..." Silver spattered the floor in a glittering array of stars when he shook his hand. The scratches already were healing.

" What are you doing here? I told you to help Shinigami!" Nasr said while jabbing him in the chest.

" Easy there and quiet. I AM the god here" Yuyami took a proud a stance, rested his hand on his chest with arrogance. It was quickly lost though and he looked about. " Besides, for as powerful as your nose is I know it will be weeks before you find what my mother's fit was over. This is a worldwide city after all"

" Why you..." Rage's voice mingled with his own. Nasr's claws twitched a few times then he slumped with a sigh. " No...you are right" He stood upright again and held a fierce gaze. " What makes you think you can find it faster?"

" She's my mother for one" He said with a 'duh' grin. " There's one thing she loves as much as perfection, my older sister"

" Sonne" Nasr huffed and looked away.

" Right. She happily lives in the Tower of the Sun, formerly known as the Key of Light"

Lightning might have struck the Valra the way he snapped to. A spark returned to his eyes and his senses heightened in an instant.

" Shall we check it out? After you, my feathered friend" He shifted his hands as if showing Nasr a door.

" Quite being so....condescending" He growled then vanished into shadows. Yuyami chuckled before following.

Done”, he said finishing with the book. He took the ball and broke the glass.

Tobi gave him an iron hot rod and he used to engrave on the ball a tiny magic circle. Well done he blew it to dry, “ok. Next one”

Nah we need them here”, he said

Just draw it lazy”, tobi said. He sighed and went on drawing on the ball

What waited at the Key of Light held both Nasr and Yuyami in their places. Their eyes warily darted about long before they dared to move their heads. " What...happened here?" Yuyami eventually said.

The room reeked of blood and metal. Nasr shifted one foot forward then the next until he was walking again. " A fight...and a brutal one at that" He reached up to touch a spire of ice stretching towards the throne. At it's base black and rich purples sparkled. Eerie whispers sent chills through his body though and he carried on.

" Brutal is putting it mildly. This is...I have no idea" Yuyami bent down and looked at his reflection in the liquid gold slathered across the floor. It held a faint light but it was fading.

" I know how to put it" Nasr said with a smile. " This is a bloody masterpiece!"

" That's not funny" He glared at the Valra as he got to his feet.

" Oh c'mon! All this gold!? Even when she is scattered all over the place Sonne is stylish and beautiful! She is more beautiful like this, actually" Nasr chuckled and ran across the golden sea to her mutilated torso.

" That's a very morbid statement. She's still my sister" He tucked his hands in his pockets and plodded closer.

" What do you expect from me? Words that stink of perfume!? I'm a Valra and she was a cruel sister who deserves her fate...what is that?" The Valra knelt down and reached into the open rib cage. Among all the gold something crimson glowed inside.

Fate, the word struck like a blade to the god. " I never deigned this on her even if she did deserve it. Now quit picking at her..." His eyes grew wide as he realized what was in the room. Ice, dark ice infused with the power of death. Slowly he turned, his shock gradually turning into a glare. " How did she..."

Finally the crimson object was removed and held up. It's shimmering oval form was mesmerizing and held immense power. " It is so...perfect...wait! This is an alchemists stone! I never seen one so flawless before! Shinigami will want this!" His feet slid in the blood when he tried to get up and he fell on his back. " Ow..."

As he stared at the ceiling, Yuyami leaned into his veiw. His fiery eyes seemed to burn into his soul as he lie there. "Give the stone to your friend and tell him he needs to move faster to keep up with his allied god. I'll clean up this mess and join you guys later"

" I had every intention to..." His gaze shifted back to Sonne's torso. Where was the heart or any of her innards? He scrambled back up, coating himself in the blood, and looked about. " Mincemeat...damn she is vicious..." He mumbled.

Yuyami's eyes lit like fire when he glanced at Nasr. " She? No, this has Death's signature"

The stone was rubbed between Nasr's forefinger and thumb as he stared him down. "Stay away from Yuyami" They rang so loud now. " I know Kuroi is-"

" Get going!" the god snapped.

He lifted his head and studied his stance and expression. Tension was clear but his high head and fiery eyes gave the impression of an imminent attack. Finally Nasr nodded and returned to the hideout.

Oh back so soon?”, he said going through the ball. He had drawn a lot on it and he looked at nasr , “so what happened?”

" Beautiful slaughter" He chuckled and wiped some golden blood off his arm. The light it held was gone now. " Sonne is scattered across the throne room in The Key of Light. It really was beautiful like...when you wipe out a jeweler's stand"

The circles held Nasr's attention as he circled around the ball. " This is a strange contraption..." He muttered before shifting his focus to Shinigami. " Anyway, I believe you were looking for one of these" The crimson stone rested between his talons when he lifted his hand. " Yuyami says hurry up or Death will leave you behind. The ice said different"

Ok. Almost done but I need him to gather solarium wave of energy. Could you ask him to come along with it. And that dark flame, prepare the purest you can”, he said using mana to take the stone and used it to make a ring and wore it. He gave a crazy grin, “now I can destroy the world”, he said to himself looking at the ring. It was black with metal that brought out the stone’s colors

A step was taken back when he saw the grin. Devilish in its own right yet fitting for what he just witnessed. Had Shinigami ever looked like that before? " You and Kuroi really are meant for each other...with that grin I think you woul-...n-nevermind..."

He turned away and vanished into the shadows but returned a few minutes later with a scowl. " We need to collect Solarium's energy ourselves. He vanished"

That..”, he said then sighed, “ok. Butt I need him here”, he said standing up, “top of the tower or in a forest?”

" If he keeps his word, he will show up" He said while wandering to the waters edge. " There are no forests in this reality. Top of the tower is your only option" Gold trickled down his arms as he tossed water onto his back. Beneath it were a few minor burns, most on his clothing.

Ok. Wast me to heal that”, he said looking at the burns

" Hm?" He looked back to see them. " No need. Mana must be preserved for your project" More water was tossed up until all the blood was gone.

The tops of buildings poked through the flood of gold. Yuyami sat atop one tower and looked over the city. Every building held a blinding shine like a newly polished diamond yet burned with the fire of the setting sun. " Where are you hiding..." He growled.

Ok. Let’s go then”, he said as tobi possessed him. Once again his eyes changed to a scene of the ocean reflecting the blue sky

You staying down there if we going. Use this change to wash yourself”, tobi said taking the ball

" I get the blood off and you tell me to stay..." He said while flicking water off his talons. " Set your neat freak side aside until we take Solarium down" A quick glance was made to the orb. " He did ask for...Fine! When you get back, the purest and largest dark flame will be waiting to finish...this"

Windows became visible as the gold continued to drain. Some windows held the faces of curious residents as they peered outside. The structure of the city was more refined than the night before, resembling facets on a diamond. Yet, even as purple tinged the orange sky everything was too still.

" I know you're looking for him" Yuyami got to his feet and balanced precariously on the edge. His gaze shifted from tower to tower but all remained quiet. As he looked towards the tower of fire, a quick but harsh snarl tore through the silence just as a sharp pain shot through his neck.

He fell a couple floors before catching himself on a dragon grotesque. His vision swam while silver blood rushed over his body and dripped from his feet to the gold below but the sight of a dragon tail fading into the darker sky was unmistakable.

" No...she couldn't have..." Weakness filled his body as the sky rippled. He looked down to see his blood feeding on Solarium's mana. " I can't flood the city now" He said while cluchting at his neck. " He needs...she did that deliberately. Impossible. She didn't know..."

Ok. Don’t fail bird”, tobi said then disappeared. She appeared on top the tower and dropped the ball there. She put a barrier around it, “that should do it. Now”, she said then switched back with shinigami

No need for that but ik”, he said the acotivated the ball. It began gathering the mana and its outing began to peel of becoming golden. Even the metal was fading.

The ball became a glass ball with four metal band surrounding it. It began following and the spells began to shine.

Guess I will take over this tower now. They should be here soon”, he said

He smirked after they left and turned to the center of the room. " Fail...not with this"

The extra draw of Solarium's mana sapped Yuyami of more strength. His grip failed and he fell to the grotesque below. A golden glow made him look up. " Better hurry lest she burns you" He chuckled.

Two roars like that of a forest fire and volcano shook the tower. Flames engulfed it before the two dragons showed themselves. On one side a fine and elegant fire dragon smiled at Shinigami but on the other a dark brute of a dragon exposed his molten mouth as he inhaled.

" Misbehaving again? Come now, time to return to your room " She purred at Shinigami. Her gaze shifted to the orb just as lava seeped from her husband's mouth.

He began to attack but his roar was cut short with a spire if dark ice through his throat. Both turned to see who was responsible as a black dragon appeared. It collided with the lava god; teeth sinking deep into his face as he was pried from the tower. A silver light stole the two dragons away, leaving the chilling shrieks in the air.

The fire goddess snarled and turned her attention back to the human. Smoke rose from her nostrils but when she tried to attack a lightning bolt struck her in the head. After shaking it off, a wave of water nailed her in the face and knocked her off.

" She'll be back," A young male's voice said. " Just leave her to me. I owe you one after all" He looked over his shoulder with a stoic smile. This Nyctoran held the features of Raixi and Levias, an impossible mix.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus