Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

His eyes changed when he heard that, “why’re you just telling me this now. They will keep fighting inside you till your body gives out that’s why you’re not healing”, he said turning nasr around to face him in the eye, “that’s rage for sure. Fear and then..greed is hiding himself as always. They’re weakening you aren’t they”, he said healing the new wound, “tobi take his clothes off”, he said

No”, tobi said

Why?”, he asked

He’s not you”, she replies

He sighed as guardians appeared and took nasr shirt off
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Really dude!?" He looked at the guardians then back to Shinigami. " You are supposed to that to your goddess not me! Oh wait...Tobi will beat you in the head for that" A blank look was tossed at her with the last few words.

" I believe you should be more concerned about those ugly wounds" Yuyami sighed.

" Who asked you!?" The red in his eye became like a flame. He closed them and grabbed his head before sitting down again.

Blood seeped from the newly revealed wounds. The worst two exposed three ribs on his right and four vertebra with a portion of the attached ribs. Muscle and bone had been slightly changed, giving his back the appearance of dragon or demon.

" Weakening me? No...they are changing me, strengthening me" Deep furrows were cut into the metal floor when he clawed at it. An impossible feat for a normal Valra. Dark veins stretched across his torso and down his arm. A cut was made along it's length but in trade his talons became as cursed metal. " Nothing left to lose, remember? I planned to make sure you and Kuroi saw the end of this hell...even if it meant taking the demons with me"

No point fighting for something when those we are fighting for are dead to see it”, he said then clapped twice, “I said clothes. Plural meaning all. Get to it”, he said then the guardians picked him up, “should we take the underwear off”, he asked looking at yuyami. He battled healing the wounds immediately

Both eyes became green when he was picked up only to return to their deep ebony. He quickly looked around then clung to his pants. " Getting stripped by my best friend who is a GUY! The underwear stays!" A couple fingers were looped around the belt while he bunched up more material in his hands.

" Really? Why are you hanging on your pants so tightly? The underwear goes" Yuyami said casually. He was quick to look away though.

" Hydra! What injury could be hidden under there!? It stays!"

The gaze of sunset returned as he smirked. " Ladies underwear doesn't hide anything unlike mens. For all we know the demons have ca-"

" Nope! He does not need to see that. Stays!" Nasr did his best to turn to Shinigami. " Did you really have to ask that!?"

" No need to be ashamed" Yuyami said as he stood up. " We all know what's down there besides you have Inei to consider"

The fire returned to Nasr's eyes when he glared at the god. " She's dead damnit! Now shut up and leave my dig-...AGH!! " He arched his back as large claws tore at it from within. They tried to strike at Shinigami but failed.

" Damn demons..." The wereraven form was taken and he grinned at Yuyami. " Argument over. Now my feathers clothe me"

" You do realize he can control the shape of a shapeshifter?" Yuyami had a blank expression as he motioned to him.

Every feather stuck out in a display like he was zapped and he was stiff as stone. How did he forget that?

Oh. I only learnt to control kuroi shapeshifting. I’m afraid if I use the same technique on nasr it might hurt..”. He said saying then stoped as tobi turned nasr back to his human form, “ never mind . Underwear comes off”, he said as the guardians went to work. They removed his pants but left the underwear

I see”, tobi said moving around him

How bout we make him female instead”, shinigami said like he solved world hunger

Only after he had been returned to his humanish form, Nasr relaxed only to tense up again when his pants were removed. " Damnit! Thanks for leaving my dignity atleast" He said to the guardians.

His legs were stained with blood from deep scratches but appeared in better shape than his torso. One shin was exposed like the ribs with a strange skin forming at the edges.

" Amazing he can move at all" Yuyami said. " Evidence he's a grand warrior. Change him and he'll be feisty woman"

" Yes, that will make everything better..." Nasr retorted while crossing his arms. " You just want a fine body to look at...what am I? A model?" He said as Tobi circled.

" Only one problem...possible injuries would go unnoticed" The god tapped his chin while he thought. " But I heard Nasr enjoyed putting on a show when he was a woman before. Might provide some amusement before the fight"

" Where did you...I would put on a show now if some girls were here!"

" There is one" Yuyami gestured at Tobi.

Oh don’t bother thinking of that being as a woman”, shinigami said with a blank face then tobi hit him on the head.

The guardians picked up nasr again and shinigami went on to healing him, “I’ve seen a lot of things but never have I seen this. Also tell rage if he tries to touch me again I will put him I a hell. He knows I can do it”, he said cutting off the strange flesh then stoped the bleeding. The guardians turned nasr around, “ok. Take it off”, he said

He snickered when Shinigami got bopped but soon flipped to a dull stoicism. " We both know that will be weird if I did that infront of you. Yuuma is the only guy who might get away with that as a woman" He instinctively ensured his underwear was still on but thought glazed over his eyes. " Unlike the others...His body has not been found" The sting of the strange skin being removed brought him back to reality.

" The demons and your friend are one, the threat has been heard" Yuyami stepped closer and looked over what was removed. " Since you've never anything like this, what are your thoughts?"

" Kiss off!" The Valra roared when he was turned. " We are healed enough now give us back our clothes" He clapped his hands over his mouth. That wasn't just his voice but all of the demons.

" Thanks for making it easy but I wasn't asking you three" He said to the demons. A flash of dusklight removed the last bit of clothing.

" Uh...HEY!" Nasr quickly covered himself up and glared. " I am sure my tail end is fine and the other... he does not need to see that!"

" Quit whining and let him help. I have a feeling the demons messed you up" He shifted his gaze up to stare him down. " As they have your temperament. He can hide nothing from you now" The god said as he turned to Shinigami.

A caw rattled in Nasr's throat as he glared at Yuyami. " Just make it quick..." Though he continued to keep himself hidden, the wounds on his hips left a nightmarish scene. The cuts were so deep it was amazing his legs were still attached. The sludge oozed from these with a green glow in the left wound and fiery red in the right. A dragon tail of sludge, easy to hide, was growing. Other wounds, with hints of Greed's prescence, suggested Yuyami might be right about Nasr's situation or nothing more than cruel demon humor.

That’s it I’m going on there”, he said as a magic circle appeared and he touched nasr chest and his forehead. His soul was taken to the presence of the three demons, “ok. Come out. You have beef with me don’t you”

" Get out!" Rage bellowed in the darkness. Cracks split the floor of the dark. From them the glow of three different colored offered some light.

" Now, now brother. We shouldn't be so rude so to our guest. He came to see us after all" The voice belonged to Greed but the figure which moved in the distance looked like something else. " He is right. You don't belong here...mortal"

The figure turned to step before him. It looked like a monstrous combination of Valra and dragon. Flesh had peeled back from the left side of the face where a green flame burned in the eye socket. The other eye looked to be made of magma. " Stop destroying our body!" They roared together and fanned their tattered wings, a mix of feathered and webbed.

He struck the creature’s tongue cutting it off, “don’t be rude”, he said punching the throat and grab it then brought it’s red eye to face his eyes, “stop trying to take over him or else I will end you”, he said as the bloodlust he was holding back erupted and suffocated the air. His main body also edited enough to fill the room, “I hope you understand. Nod if you do”, he said as his veins popped from hands and his grip on the throat increased, “watch yourself”

Black blood spewed from the wretched beak but before they could raise a hand they felt his crushing grip. Rage's fire struggled in the atmosphere Shinigami projected yet his bloodlust prevented it from dying perhaps even fed it.

Slowly they nodded but the corners of the mouth lifted into a cruel grin. Talons too large for the fingers supporting them touched the back of his head. In that instant an image from the mural flashed in his vision, a Valra chained and set on devouring the world. He might catch that the Valra's head was turned towards the sun while attempting to fight the chains. " It's...his fate" Fear hissed within his mind.

For Nasr, his real body trembled under the malice of the demons. One hand crept up to Shinigami's neck, gleaming talons sprouting from his fingers.

" Careful now..." Yuyami said while watching with fascination.

His talons rested against his friend's collar bone, trembling. To split him wide open and feel, no taste the fresh blood from the first race must be like ambrosia. The heart, how much power did it possess? Nasr clenched his eyes shut and opened his mouth to yell but sludge poured forth. "That is forbidden blood you want me to drink! Get out before..." His voice echoed in the darkness.

What did I say about tricks”, he said spanning the demons into the floor. He took them through universes of all kinds bending their minds literally showing them losing to solarium, some, kuroi and everyone including Travis, “you’re nothing but power sources with souls. I can control your soul and energy”, he said bringing them back to where they were before, “you know what I can do. You know what happens when I get angry so I will tell you this straight up. My rage exceeds yours my fear can crumble you and my greed can chain you compared to me your nothing but worms who lost to solarium”, he said breaking the bone in the neck and caused their joints to break. He slammed them to the wall again, “don’t make me come back here again and come out when I call out to you. Also if I see a sight of injury on that Valra I will let solarium wave of gold kill you all. Understand. Oh you can’t nod. Let’s try this again you understand”, he said as their body became small to the point they had to look up to face him. The air had become heavier than before.

More sludge burst from Nasr's mouth with a sickening pop. His body collapsed but his ghostly dream form stood over it with a solemn look. Yuyami knelt by him but looked up at the lingering ghost. " You're not dead. Fascinating. I have a few questions for you"

The head of the shadowy Valra twitched upwards till he met the god's gaze. "Fine time to ask"

An empty socket remained where the green flame once burned and Fear seemed to dominate Rage now. The beastly figure lie still, staring up yet continued to grin. Their voices echoed around him in a jumble but some words could be picked out. " Only gods are so...the sacrifice must be made before...made from them...why Solarium killed them...impossible...a demon...a god...open the gates" They burst into laughter though Greed was the most prominent. No light returned to the body's eyes but it vanished in a pool of sludge.

" You're friend" Yuyami nodded towards Shinigami. " How great is his rage?"

" Enough to destroy the world " Nasr replied.

" His greed?"

" His greed is for beauties and power or is it skill? "

" Interesting..." the god rubbed his chin while looking to the side. " What about his Fear?"

Nasr tipped his head and raised a brow. " He has none. I have never seen him afraid of anything "

Yuyami chuckled and sat upright. " He doesn't show it but his fear lies in others. His kin first and foremost but there is one fear that will burn his heart"

" If you know that then why did you ask me!? " Nasr snapped. " Wait...one fear that... " His voice trailed off as he recalled what Shinigami said earlier. Her heart had stopped and...his eyes grew bright when he stared down the god.

" I wanted to understand this relationship between him and the demons" He got back to his feet and looked at the guardians. " Everything is pushing limits after all"

I’m done with you three. Waste of time. Leave the valra be. He will only let you out on his own will remember if they sniff you you’re dead”, he said standing, “one more thing, you’re useless to sonne but I can use you to get rid of her. Again who wins gets to control her. Not a deal just something to think about”, he said then canceled the spell. His soul went back to his body and he stretched, “well those three don’t change”, he said then looked at nasr, “yo. I didn’t push you did I?”

The beast returned to the dark place after he left. A golden grin now graced it's eerie face. " We'll see what Sonne has to say about that"

Both looked at him when he returned. " No, his neck is broken" Yuyami said. " Not enough to kill him which-"

" Is why I am still here" Nasr finished. He bent down and carefully rolled his body over. The head rested too loose but the sludge recreated the wound at the base of the skull, crawling out to repair the neck. As always, it vanished.

He returned to his body after turning the head a few times and sat up, ensuring he was still hidden. An incoherent sound along with sludge left his mouth.

" What was that?" Yuyami chuckled.

The sludge was wiped away as he seemingly chewed on something for a bit. He put a couple fingers in his mouth and his eyes grew wide at the void he found.

" Aaaand?" the god twirled his hand in the hopes of coaxing out more words.

More sludge was spat out with indignance then he opened his mouth wide. He quickly closed it though and pointed to his clothes.

" Your tongue is gone. How did that happen?" Yuyami looked at Shinigami. " What did you do?"

Oh. Yeah sorry about that”, he said looking away from them. He got closer to nasr and began healing the wounds on his hips, “don’t worry I will fix it. But first we need you to look good”

He chuckled and gave a friendly salute.

As the wounds closed, Yuyami stepped behind them and touched the reopened one. He felt a prick and pulled his hand away to look. " This isn't a possession" He said rubbing the small scratches. " I wonder what they're waiting for? Towers first"

With a shrug, Nasr shook his head. The light in the wounds faded as they sealed up. Dark veins spidered down his legs but no new wounds appeared.

Ok. Now”, he said as a barrier formed around nasr , “ now it wouldn’t be easy for them to change your form. Now for you tongue I would...”

He might have to kiss you”, Tobi said

He glanced, wide eyed, back and forth at Tobi and Shinigami a few times then face-palmed. With the other hand he pointed to his clothes once more.

" That's...unexpected" Yuyami wandered to his clothes and picked them up. " Maybe I should wait till the barrier is gone to return these" He smirked.

Nasr grit his teeth and 'flipped off' the god who laughed in reply. His glare was then turned to Tobi before shaking his head at his friend. She had to be joking, right?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus