Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Tobi. You play too much. No I meant I might have to get the bold one back”, he said and knocked on nasr chest, “yo greed. You mind”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You want me to restore him" The demon answered. "I suppose a tongue could be beneficial to us. What will you pay for a restored...friend?"

Ebony eyes now appeared black when Nasr sat with a blank look. His talon tapped against the jugular vein. " I will bleed you out of my body. He will ensure you cannot return...but...that means my death" He thought. A chill ran across his body followed by a dark chuckle.

Nevermind you guys are useless”, he said using a time spell to bring back the tongue, “now the kissing you part I like to do with women. Especially kuroi, she isn’t that deep a kisser like she’s holding back”, he said standing up and looked over the valra, “ok we’ve checked everywhere except one place”

You hands kid. Move them”, tobi said

It’s ok Tobi will check it think of her as a very old grandma cause that’s what she is”, he said then got bopped on the head again

This old grandma saved your life”, she said then moved forward, “and I’d rather not”

Fine. Nasr it’s only four seconds”. He said

Six to eight give it take”, tobi said

" Ugh...I feel like I am enduring the trials of perfection again..." He sighed and looked away, moving his hands with reluctance.

The girls appeared in the shadows of his mind, cricking the corner of his mouth up. Dodging their tempers felt like a paradise in this hell. " Stick with kissing her but I can think of two reasons she might hold back. Averin and T-" He glanced towards the moody spirit and cleared his throat.

" Ha, the ever strict parental spirit figures" Yuyami said. " If I were her I would be more concerned about his mother if she lost the bet" He looked at Shinigami, staring into his soul until he found a certain memory, the moment she pinned him. " I see...you've seen her unrestrained side once and you want it again. Patience. Things will align but...are you sure want that? I hear my sister can be fierce"

He moved quickly around and healed all injuries, “done. Hey yuyami keep away from my soul I hate peekers”, he said cleaning his eyes, “now to go ash the memories away”

They will stick with you”, tobi said, “oh that girly kid when we gonna get him”, tobi asked

Girly...you mean Yuma”, he said

Yeah the tuna waist looking dude with boy parts for some reason”, tobi said

At least she called it boy parts”, he said facepalming

Yeah when we gonna get him.”, she asked

I mean. Can we”, he asked

He’s a seeker. He can read the future of course he’s alive.he might have even woken up by now”, Tobi said

I see. Then we go get him...now”, he said walking back to the water

Once he was done, Yuyami tossed Nasr his clothes. " We are NEVER speaking of this" He said as he quickly got dressed.

" You two are seriously over reacting..." Yuyami sighed. " Nasr pointed out earlier he never found Yuuma. You won't either. He doesn't exist"

" What!? Care to explain that?" The belt was connected and tested before he grabbed the list of allied elements.

" You expected a seer to be real? Only gods can see the future. Focus on your goal. Take out the towers and Solarium"

" AGAIN!? I feel I am still dreaming and..." Nasr looked up. Even Kuroi had vanished. " He could see the future because of Lumerin. No! The point is...I agree with him!" He said pointing to Shinigami. " I just want some time to rest and live"

I’ve had my rest. Listen Yuma has to be real alive and beating. Don’t care if seers aren’t real I didn’t befriend him just cause he could tell the future”, shinigami said jumping in the water , “how long till solariums wave disappear. Also tell us how to find him “, he said looking at yuyami, “no riddles”

Tobi watched them both

A thoughtful scowl crossed Yuyami's face while he watched them. Nasr had reached the water's edge before he spoke. " The wave vanishes at sunset. You have six more hours"

" Plenty of time to start looking" Nasr walked along the edge of the water towards a dark tunnel, maintaining a certain distance from Shinigami. A faint breath could be heard inside which made him pause.

" Good because you must sleep to find him" He retorted with all seriousness. " But do tell me, if not for his visions then why befriend the timid boy? He's been of little use to you during your adventures from what I've seen. Worst, that frail heart would fail him when needed most...I doubt he could protect Lisa"

Lisa was just a name to Nasr but he froze all the same, fists curled so tight he could draw blood if he wanted. " Don't speak of protection when we all have failed"

Oh Lisa. She probably is dead by now. A hundred years who lives that long”, he said then paused, “wait how’s she?”, he asked looking at yuyami

" Many Nyctorans easily live past a hundred" He sat down in one of the chairs and leaned back. " Valra can live beyond two hundred years but...about Lisa..."

" A hundred years for a human is harsh" A familiar voice answered from the tunnel. " I'm sure the dreams have preserved her too" Out of the darkness came a hooded figure, partially slouched but still holding pride.

" Come to guide the last souls home, Shadow?" Yuyami said.

Oh shadow. You mean crystal...I’ve forgotten the names I gave him”, he said looking to tobi

Well there’s itachi and lily I think”, tobi said, “anyway it was crystal”

Oh I see. I forget names sometimes. “, he said looking at shadow, “seriously dude what took you so long I forgot you existed”

" I believe a few changes are needed to fit that name" He said with a chuckle. The hood was flipped and he stood tall. Compared to before, he seemed to resemble Kuroi a little more than usual with the exception of a single scar across his right eye.

" Good that you have forgotten. Means I have succeeded but..." Ripples spread across the water as he strode atop it. " I have broken the chains of fate so you both may receive the aide you need to win" He locked eyes with Yuyami when glared in response. After a few minutes of silence, he stepped off the water and rested on a throne of darkness.

" You're aide shall only appear where needed and can't follow beyond" His gaze now shifted to Shinigami. It was fierce and unrelenting. " You who enjoys the point, listen to me well. You and Nasr are the last of your group. I have prepared your path to Solarium but you two must follow it by your roles. The Champion of Death and the Grand Demon."

He closed his eyes and turned to Nasr before opening them again. " Seal only the sun goddess but strike the rest from their thrones. Worry not about the innocent. I assure you they'll be fine" A faint glow appeared at his throat and his expression became solemn. " A great sacrifice must be made for me to guide you two safely home"

A partial smile showed when he turned back to the human. " Do not worry...you'll see her smile for you like she has never smiled before...Shinigami"

Gosh he said that like he eants to kiss me”, shinigani said

I know. I noticed it too. You think they share the same thing?”, tobi replied

Maybe. But he’s gonna have to change that form”, he said nodding in agreement

Indeed. Did you hear him say roles”, tobi said

Yeah”, he said then they both got silence

They started laughing, “he expects us to follow a path”, tobi said holding her stomach

Like the reason we are in this mess is because I refused to follow one”, he said then they both stoped laughing slowly, “but on a serious note. Why only us”

Forget that for now we need the energy”, tobi said

Yeah true nasr I need the energy that solarium is giving if right...now..”, he said then started laughing again

What’s funny”, tobi said looking at him

Nothing. Nothing. Just that if anyone is watching we look like a couple of idiots”, he said pausing again. They were silent then they both started laughing

Ok ok back to a serious note I need solarium mana for something private”, he said with a serious voice. Can we get it now. Also I need a large source of mana the mana now has gotten thinner even the demons didn’t bother with me since they knew this. Would be hard to perform high level spells”, he said

Pick a genre and go with it”, tobi said

Boring. Say the first guy to use magic. I wonder the first spell he used”, he said

Oh an X-ray spell. You know to look around in case of danger”, tobi said

Ohhh. True. That makes sense”, he said looking, “useful to get rid of those annoying thibgs called women clothing”

Tobi wacked him on the head

Sorry sorry. Oh...”, he said looking at them, “forgot you existed again sorry”

" Ehhhh..." Nasr stood with a strange expression on his face, one eye twitching, as he watched them. He couldn't have the same feelings for Shinigami even if he was half of Kuroi...right?

" As a product of a Chaos Mirror, it's possible I could change..." Shadow said while pulling his hood back up. " But I won't" While the two roared in laughter, he and Yuyami stared with bitterly hollow expressions. Whether it was heard by the laughing fools or not, the tick of a piece rapping against a board echoed within the air and their souls.

Feathers sprouted from Nasr's body in response to the sound then faded away. His mind faded into a swirling abyss. The need to hunt pulled at him, stripping the humanity away to raise the soul of a feral beast. Chilling, tempting, he shuddered and fought against it until the sound of Shinigami getting wacked brought him back. " Forgot who existed?"

" Ai..." Shadow groaned. " He's asking you where a powerful mana source is"

" Seriously?" The Valra chuckled and shook his head. " The gods are the only strong source of mana now. With the mark of Death you can take their hearts. Instant mana source but they will vanish if you put them down"

" Exactly..." Shadow nodded.

" This private matter..." Yuyami growled as he stepped forward. " I trust it's something to do with Kuroi?"

" Hmm...." After getting to his feet, Shadow turned away. " I doubt it, brother. Solarium...the only way to obtain her mana is from a weaker source. Harvesting from Sonne would be ideal but she must absorb her mother first. Ofcourse you could harvest it from the Solar heir be they your child or Yuyami's"

No you don’t get what I’m saying. To activate a combination spell I need a spell like the one solarium uses at night. I need it in a container and I need a lot of it. Then I need the materials I asked for and some books on magic. gid grade magic”, he said as tobi took him out of the water, “also remember that silver blood. Pour lots of it on the floor. In the city of course. Get as many infected”, he said clapping his hands, “ok ok now let’s talk about the game of chess someone is playing now that there’s nothing else to talk about. Who are the players?”

" While you discuss spells, I will look for those materials" Darkness swallowed Nasr in an instant.

" Flood the city..."Yuyami said with distaste. He bit his finger and silver streaked into his palm. " You ask much"

" When has he not?" Shadow reached into a pocket and played with something. " Your blood flows through this world. You need not bleed again. Now, about the game..." He turned to face Shinigami. " You should know it's the gods game. Death is one of the players "

" Death and many who would see you dead" Yuyami huffed. " Firasta, Vulcrin, and Gallis are a few eager to see you fail"

I don’t even know who those are. But knowing death he put my piece on the side. He will keep taking it backwards trying to make sure I don’t get captured. Donne will send that wolf guy to kill me. The raxai and solarium would just have the demons do it...right nasr?”, he asked

" Those names belong to the goddess of fire, her husband, and the goddess of metal" Shadow pulled his hand out of his pocket but left the object in it. " Your piece will not be limited to retreat. Indeed, he won't allow you to be captured but he will use you to cut down key players. You can't argue that can you?"

" He can argue fighting his friend" Yuyami slammed a half-piece onto a book sitting on a desk. Even as a partial piece, one could tell it was a dragon. Be it Kuroi or Yuuma, enough was broken off to hide such a distinction. " But it must be done"

From the darkness, Nasr's voice mingled with the demons spoke. " I have had time to grow stronger. Let her try"

A dark chuckle rose from Shadow. " Careful you don't drag yourselves deeper into hell"

Nasr do me a favor and shit off the demons. Would be a pain to do so myself. Oh yeah, now how do those two play. Are they rough or smooth. Are they the type that like to warm up with you or wait for your body to get all ready or do they just go in full force no warmups and all”, he said with a straight face

Dude”, tobi saud

What”, he asked

They could use toys you know. Lots of them do that now”, Toby said

Oh true what kind of toys do they use whips, ropes or chain everyone has their special toy right?”, he said

True. Some just like going bare at it. Sometimes I use toys if I have to but I kinda prefer using my hands” , tobi said, “magic fingers and all”

Oh I see. I use what I feel like. But toys are for me tough it’s though to use them with some many different species”, he said, “like which one is best for which”

Well it’s best to attack dragon from he back so something light and quick and for some you go under so yeah different things. Some you tie down like succumbing”, she said

Yeah those ones need to be tied down it’s preferable that way who knows what they would do if they had their way”, he said the. Looked back to yuyami, “so how do they like it?”

Do they use toys”, tobi asked

Or are they like hands on fighters”, he asked

The two stood motionless, staring at them while they spoke. Even after Shinigami turned to Yuyami, it was a bit before he smirked. " Well damn, boy! You needing my sister's touch already?"

" Shut up!" Shadow scowled at the god. " Fights! What are their tactics are you overgrown hor-"

" Ha! Says the one obsessed with eggs and...saaay! You do need to become a woman! As Kuroi's other half you could give him double the-"

" Enough!" Shadow roared and raised his hands. " Let them play by their own rules but they will never get that chance unless we get them through this hell!" The busted piece bounced around as Shadow poked at the desk with each of the final six words. At the last one, it toppled to it's side. Yuyami set it back up and sighed.

" Fine but you loved how he worded that too" He received an icy glare but shrugged it off then turned to Shinigami. " I presume your asking about the fire goddess and her husband?"

Nasr reappeared with an armload of ancient, tattered books. Despite how they looked, the greatest of magic's slept within. " That is what all that was about? He wants to play with fire on a whole new level!" He said then set the stack on the desk before vanishing again.

A silver chain was woven through Yuyami's fingers as he smirked; an image of Kuroi falling to this human's every whim or perhaps her turning the tides on him gave him new ideas. " The fiery pair are quite the combo. Both have short tempers and might be compared to fighting Rage. He prefers fighting with his hands and will leave no room for mistakes in judgment. He's reckless though and could be baited into a trap"

" Not the case with the goddess of Fire" Shadow added. " She uses her beauty and charm to her advantage, lowering your guard then takes you out. She loves her toys. Ironically, a fiery whip is her weapon of choice but I feel you want the rulers of this game, Solarium and Death. Having face both, I would think you know"

" My mother..." Yuyami piped in and rubbed his temples. " Plays the game in a subtle way. She'll toy with you until you can't take it anymore or until you've realized too late she's gotten you. She favors her 'toys', living souls more than weapons, yet she's proud of her magic"

Shadow chuckled and shook his head. " Kuroi's, or my father is the...you don't need to know about him since your his champion. Or maybe you do? A little insight on how to please to your girl?"

" And you were yelling at me..." Yuyami smirked and crossed his arms.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus