Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I see. I wish I knew you so I could thank you but anyway it should be done soon”, he said as the ball rose in the air and began to shine. It flowed brightly as the gold became purer and crystals began to shine on it. It caused a blast of mana and the finished product was a ball fashioned with gold and diamonds surrounded by bands of gold jade and other metals. He took it into the space, “ok tobi im done. No time to fight”

Tobi possrssed him and looked at the dragons, “you better be dead when I see you a second time”, Tobi then disappeared. She appeared behind nasr, “hey bird. You done?”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

When the orb changed, the fire goddess rose in an attempt to steal it away. Alas, her teeth found only air. Tobi's words drew her attention along with a fierce growl but they vanished, turning her fury to the strange nyctoran.

The black dragon returned again and plunged it's claws into the goddess' chest. Her shrill cry tore through air as she breathed fire into the black one's face. Two cries now rang out only to be silenced when the silver light stole the dragons away.

Nasr tipped his back to see Shinigami. His dreamform was fully visible and the room held the feel and appearance of the shadow realm. " What does it look like?" An eerie purple, nearly black flame burned in the middle of the room. It's purity great enough to create a void within nine feet of it.

Ok”, tobi said then let shinigami back in

Oh. Fine job. I still need that guy to get here so you mind keeping the purity of that flame till he does?”, shinigami said looking at nasr

" I can do that as long as I have mana" He said while swinging his arm as if to hit someone. " He better get here soon! The demons help"

'Stars' floated to the sky from the strange Nyctoran as he looked over the edge. Behind him Yuyami appeared. " No need to worry about the black dragon. That one is mine"

He whirled around and smiled. " It's you. He really didn't know me. As the last survivor I thought he would be proud"

" He'll know you time. You did well and can return" The god patted him on the shoulder and he faded away. Yuyami stood there until darkness ruled and the gold had almost left the streets. " She's going to cost me everything..." He growled under his breath before returning to the others.

Oh there he is. Now we can get what we need”, he said.

Tobi flew to yuyami and plucked out a hair strand, “bad day?”, tobi asked giving the strand to shinigami

Shinigami took it and covered it with mana. He wove it to form a circle , “need more. Hey yuyami I need three more strands”

" It'll stay a bad day if you keep pulling stunts like that" He said while rubbing his head.

A disturbing grin stretched across Nasr's face as he looked towards Yuyami. " It will stay a bad day if we fail to repair this world. What are a few hairs anyway?"

" Why do you need them" He retorted towards Shinigami. His fingers were run through his hair until a few more strands came free. " You have your orb and the dark fire. Isn't that enough?"

Tobi plucked theee more strands and gave them to shinigami

Thanks”, he said making more circles out of it and added them to the ball, “now time to activate it. After my sleep”, he said using the stone to make a bed and laid on it.

" Sleep when the sun has set?" Nasr shook his head but leaned back. " We have been up too long..."

" Foolish mortals" Yuyami huffed while rubbing his head. " Have your rest then, I have some hunting to do" After turning his back, he vanished.

" I must admit..." The valra turned his head towards his friend. " If we sleep too long we will have to wait longer"

I want to attack when she’s awake. When she can see us. I want to attack when this city is at its strongest so I can humiliate her. I want to see her face”, he said as a pillow appeared and he sighed, “we attack when the sun comes up doesn’t matter when”

He chuckled as the mental image of Solarium forced to kneel before creation filled his head. " So much for taking out the other gods. That will be something to see" The fire shrank when he rolled to his side but did not go out. " See you in the morning"

Yeah. A very annoyed yuyami should wake us up”, he said mailing a bed for nasr to sleep on

He sat up once the appeared and smiled. " With comfort, we may beat him to the wake up call" talons raked across the ground as he scrambled to his feet, rushing at the bed as though it was the first comfort he'd seen in ages.

His light weight nearly sent him flying off the other side of the bed when he bounced off it. He caught the edge as a foot hit the ground, allowing him to spring back up. It wasn't long before he lie completely still. " Night for real, buddy and...thanks" Sleep over took him instantly.

Whenever Shinigami would decide to sleep, he would find a soothing aura and a sweet breeze in the darkness. It might beckon him to follow yet it was a passing sensation, almost lost, searching. Perhaps it was familiar or maybe it was new to him?

Something else would be hidden on the breeze though, a humming voice and a gentle yet sorrowful presence. The heaviness of longing might stand with him with the glittering diamonds of hope, each one a living, blue butterfly. One guided them to a single point of light ahead though, this one was large and crimson with a fierceness unknown to such creatures.

He opened his eyes wide, “cant sleep” the tobi hit him. He turned the other way then fell asleep

Works every time”, tobi said with a smug
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The unusual butterflies found Shinigami first, fluttering about and carrying him along. Or it might feel. One by one they vanished, washing away the darkness until warm sun touched his skin and soft grasses offered comfort.

A different softness cradled his head while someone ran their fingers through his hair. Their hands shifted to stroke his cheeks as they leaned over to kiss him. " I'm here, love" Kuroi whispered.

A tear streaked down her face. So close now, she swore she could feel his heart beat again. "Nothing but a nightmare..." She thought to herself, hands now trembling. "...Yet it feels like years have passed since I could be by your side...never again"

Oh so it’s her soul”, he said reaching for his heart to find it not beating, “kuroi is dead. I lost her but I plan on getting her back”, he said looking over to her, “who are you”

She closed her eyes and sighed at his words. After a bit she opened them again. " I am Kuroi...or her ghost" Her hand rose to her own heart like it had become habit. Still, as always. "I shall return to you but can't we enjoy one dream together before it's gone?"

He looked at her with a blank face, “I thought kuroi loved the cold”, he said then looked away. He laid down on the grass, “next she’s going to say she’s the real kuroi”

" Yes but you hate the cold..." She cast her gaze aside when he looked away. "...I only wanted..." What stung more? His blank expression or the fact he turned away? She clenched her eyes shut and pondered the past. All the proof in the world may only add weight to his belief that she was another of Solarium's followers or a trick. The thought burned like those wretches flames.

She looked over her shoulder at the house behind them. It was the same one he had shown her awhile ago. " Accept this gift of rest then..." She said as she stood up. " I know you'll find her" She reached down to touch him but stopped, hand lingering near his head briefly before she turned and walked away.

So you really are her. The way she holds back is just like that”, he said sitting up, “I thought you wanted to rest together”, he said looking over to her with a grin.

One foot remained mid-step as she looked back. A mischievous light filled her eyes when she saw his grin. " Indeed and you look ready for trouble" When she returned to his side, her standard outfit became the one crafted from his mana. For whatever reason though, the dream failed to make solid portions of her outfit visible, leaving only the sheer material which he could see through with ease. Perhaps it was due to his mana reacting with his presence in the dream?

Her gaze never left him as she sat next to him, unaware of the situation. She placed her hands on his thighs and got in his face with a smirk. " What is that grin of yours hiding?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus