Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

More like what us that dress not hiding”, he said looking at the dress, “well I don’t mind it. Good luck though. The color and all. It really brings out your skin”, he said grinning.
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Huh?" A quick glance down revealed what he meant. She recoiled only to hide herself. " Trickster" She said with a sensual smile.

One hand was held to display the spider clinging to the back of her hand. " If we're going to start this way, the playing field needs to be balanced" His clothes became invisible when she pointed at him. " There. Now, I bet you want more skin" She said while pulling a portion of her skirt up.

Suddenly she quit and looked at him. That grin, she couldn't help but smile seeing him like that. " Oh, but that's too easy" She looked towards the house and began to stand, deliberately moving to tease him while keeping herself partially hidden. If he would allow, she would dance for him and hopefully lead him inside but there would be no complaints if he had his own ideas.

Too much....”, he woke up. He looked around, “what what”

Tobi had splashed some water on him, “you weren’t waking up so....yeah finish up that ball”, she said pointing to the ball. There was a light in the middle

“What time is it”, he said looking around, “wait on second thought why”

Hmm. Cause you’re supposed to”, she said, “good dream?”

It was...nevermind”, he said standing up and went to the ball
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He wasn't the only to be unwilling to wake. Nasr had buried his face in the pillow, face down, while clinging to his pillow. The dark flame danced while he slept and sometimes mirrored his own twitches.

Tobi was sure to have noticed how quiet the tower had been since the fire gods were struck down by now. The confused or angry voices of the fire worshipers were the only constant through the night. Some even wailed when they found signs of their death.

Gosh they won’t shut up”, he said looking up, “hey tobi you can go deal with them”

What should I do”, tobi said

Turn them to stone or something”, he said picking up the ball and began pouring mana on it”

Ok”, tobi said then disappeared. She did as told and turned every solarium supporting life into stone in a dark smoke. She returned some seconds later, “done”

Quiet enough nasr?”, he said
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A ghostly raven cackle came from the dark flame with news of every follower being turned to stone. Fluff sprung the pillow as Nasr relaxed and pulled his talons out.

There we go”, he said finishing up with the ball. He took the bands and looked over them, “ok watch them. Break anyone who touches them but make sure they’re fixable”, he said standing up, “please”

Ok”, tobi replied

He jumped back to the bed, “ok. Now to sleep”, he said then fell asleep.

By the time he returned to the dreams, Kuroi was leaning against the door frame with her head down. The sheer skirt and sleeves floated gracefully on the gentle breeze. One arm was across her chest while the other rested on it as she tapped on the jeweled spider. Thought had distorted her face into an almost harsh expression.

He walked over to her and held her, “sorry. You can guess what happened. But what bout you?”

" Tobi never quits does she?" She said as she leaned into him. Her smile returned while running her fingers across his well toned arms. " You could say I've almost found reality. My brother...I don't know what he's up to but I won't sit by and live these nightmares"

She looked up, almost pressing into his chin, with a tender but concerned expression. " As the goddess of dreams I can do something. Trust me and we shall all be awake"

I see. Then wake us up. You’re the goddess who brought my people here remember. We have respect for you”, he said then kissed her. He pulled away and entered the house, “there better be a fireplace”

A fluttering echo of her heart could be felt briefly after the kiss. " I will." She said softly while following him inside. " Continue after my mother. I shall wake us all there"

She slid up alongside him and took his hand. " This way" He was guided to the living area where a fire waited. The place was furnished with a mixture of what she had seen at his mother's place and a few luxuries she could provide at her castle. " Anything you don't like can be changed"

Oh then. Let’s see....dont see anything”, he said sitting sown

Smiling, she sat beside him and rested her head on lap. " I'm pleased" Her eyes closed as a sense of calm washed over her. It wasn't like the calm she felt in the past...it was welcoming, warm, and in all to lose it would be unnerving.

Anything you need to tell me?”, he asked looking at the fire.

" Always work isn't it?" She sighed and looked up at him. " There was a time you enjoyed your games" Yet she could feel a change in herself and crackling fire only helped it rise. Was he feeling it too and only stressed by solarium's relentlessness?

After many minutes, she got up and shifted behind him. " How does it feel?" She said and leaned over his shoulder, her hand resting on their heart. " To not feel my heart or presence? It's...killing me to not feel you" A kiss was given on his cheek and she straightened up.

" I would keep you here if I could...cast the worries of the world aside but it won't restore the bond or end my mother" Her fingers danced across his shoulders for a bit. If any tension was found, she massaged the spot. " The god of Life is dead...or so I thought. Let me enjoy this dream before I must go to him. I believe Yuyami handed him our bond. No matter what happens, I shall be there when you face my mother"

Consider the god of life dead”, he said pulling her over still she sat on his laps, “I will soon be free of your mother. I just need you to find me and keep fighting. Im putting my faith and trust in you”, he said scrolling his hands through her hair, “ and don’t let him touch you. Keep killing him”

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. " I won't let you down" Her hand rested on his chest. A longing, hunger resided in her eyes as she looked over him. " and should he touch me, you're revenge on my mother shall appear as nothing"

A ghost of his heartbeat appeared, stealing her breath for a moment. " Take what you will...the sun shall rise soon" For each stroke in her hair, tension faded until she felt like she might sleep. Instead, she gave him another kiss, just a little one but the strange feeling had grown. It was driving her mad, soothing her yet...it brought fear, like when he wanted her to join him in the baths. "I won't avoid it this time" She thought as she ran her fingers along his jaw. "Tobi shall not deny us..." Every wall inside her was allowed to crumble as she deepened the kiss, refusing to hold herself back unlike before.

He missed her back

Tobi watched the ball

A smile showed and she pulled back after a bit. " You're mine..." she said softly and rested her head against his chest, closing her eyes to take in his presence.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus