Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

What do...paradise. Women in the sun without those annoying things called clothes”, he said nodding to himself, “I would advise you not to take the fear path cause you know....your demon”, he said to nasr.

When did you tell him”, tobi asked frying her hair with a towel, “you just muttered it”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A quick chuckle and Nasr let him go. " We face the illusions together. The other will be like a nightmare but...turning down your paradise is stupid" He turned to see both Varvatra holding their hands towards the gate on the left.

" She will really kill you now. If you refuse to leave...you will be safe and happy" Thoughts turned inward to Inei and how she would hunt him too as he strode towards the gate. Where was she? Was she alive or real? These questions solidified it was best to avoid the other gate.

" Not the second time..." She became dangerously silent for a moment as she recalled Darcia appearing with the third attempt; blunt and bold since the second wasn't taken seriously. They hadn't seen eachother since.

" I tried to tell him last night" She said while wrapping the second towel around herself. Her gaze shifted to the nightgown whileTobi worked. Pink of all things...

He walked towards the gate in his first form. I don’t know why. These horns are supposed to work against illusions. My other forms haven’t failed but why this one”, he asked poking it, “let’s try it again”

Tobi stopped, “oh that son. He’s going into an illusion”, tobi said picking kuroi up to stand in front of the dress, “what’s wrong with it. Not your style?”

" Maybe one of the scrolls will have the answer?" He said with a shrug. " First one will be the easiest, we know that" The gate shimmered as he stepped through it. Further ahead, a second gate appeared but it was soon hidden by trees and the rest of the illusion.

One might think they were at the edge of a city. Normally the slums exits on the rim but there was a decent house with a few young ladies who lived there. One was a Valra girl who snuck up behind Nasr and grabbed him. " Did you bring your friend?"

" Wh-what!? Um...sure I...did?" He swallowed hard. " So...a fox is hidden here right?"

She giggled and turned him to face the house. " She didn't hide this time"

Standing near the entrance of the house was a fine Senlo-Ri girl. Her peacock tail was brightly colored and wolf ears were tinted with blue. Sitting on the roof's edge was a Mranuvas girl. Without the snarling fox mask, she was a lovely looking thing with the ears and tails of a black kitsune.

" Oh...Mranuvas" A sheepish grin showed now. Not the fox he had in mind but how fitting of an illusion to not answer.

" Not my color...or his..." She said while tugging at the shoulder. " It's better than nothing if we must save him from another illusion though"

He looked at nasr, “you’ve been here before. Seriously how much fun will one man have. One time I bathed with warrior women after gaining their respect. Wonder what happened to them”, he said then stoped, “so we are supposed to find this fox and go on?”, he asked nasr, “by the way why are you naked?”

Tobi poked her, “just wear the cloth. And yes we will go get him just not now”

" Nope! Never been here before" He shook his head and ran away from the valra girl but stopped when he was by a tree. " Why am I...?" A quick glance down was all it took to turn him five shades of red and hide himself. " Ah haha...I have no idea why I am...the illusion! That is why!"

He looked back at the house and the girls who were looking over them both. " As for fun...you are one to talk. Illusions of naked women, bathing with warrior women, even the succubus...ok I shared that dream. But you get around more than I do!"

The Senlo-Ri approached Shinigami with a sway in her steps. " You're both obsessed with a fox. Why not stay and enjoy the fox before you run off again" She said while leaning close to him. Behind him, the Mranuvas appeared and draped her arms over his shoulder.

" More training. Better not be his own illusion" The nightgown was put on before she left the washroom. Yuyami had left but she still couldn't help feeling strange in pink.

A portal was opened on the wall and she reached through to grab the bags she packed with stuff. They were set by the table but as she looked at them she sighed. " Right...I have to get more food"

He looked at hem with blank faces, “sorry. Already engaged”, he said, “thanks for the offer though. By the way you both look good naked. You too female nasr”, he said nodding.

Tobi looked at her, “already being a mother. Leave his food to me. I just bring he anything and he just eats”

" You what!?" The Senlo-Ri girl whined and stepped away but the Mranuvas girl chuckled. " Don't be like that...She won't know what you don't share"

" Bad idea!" Nasr said then turned to his friend. " Or that is how we break this illusion but seriously!? Has the illusion turned me into a girl in your eyes!?" His feathers fluffed up but were stroked down by the other Valra.

" You don't have another do you?" She cooed to him.

A crooked grin with a plea appeared now. " Yes...no...I have no idea...J-j-just find that fox!" He said then bolted in the direction he saw the second gate.

" I'm sure he has things he doesn't like but...you've known him longer" She headed for the door but left everything near the table. " Food still must be restocked for me and other guests"

Ok”, He said jumping up. He looked around for the fox then landed. He sat on the floor and began to make a fire for fish.

Tobi looked at her, “ok”, she said following.

" Breaking illusions with fish...that will not work every time" He strode over and sat nearby. " Not a bad idea though"

Being ignored, the girls sighed and headed inside the house. Once the door closed, leaves began to change color and fall. Nasr began collecting them and rolling them into balls which he placed in the fire pit for kindling. Watching from behind them, among the withering bushes, was the fox. It's blue eyes shone like jewels among the sudden onset of fall.

Her condition denied her the ability to change her form but she sent shadow beasts into the forest while she turned towards the lake. Darkness strung out between her hands in a thick bundle. " They'll bring the prey to the slaughter house" She said while winding the dark neck around her arm. " I forgot fish last time"

Don’t worry. Also got cat nip”, he said placing some beside him, “and chicken”

Oh don’t worry about those. Oh don’t fish there for now”, tobi said following

" Does catnip work on foxes?" He stared at it for a moment before looking back at the fire. It failed to provide warmth and held almost color. The air grew chilly and wind picked up, blowing leaves and fragments of the illusion away like dust.

Among the images erased were the bushes hiding the fox. When they were gone, it walked up to Shinigami and held up its scroll. " You have broken the first illusion by refusing to indulge in it" The voice of the female spoke through the fox. " Many pleasing illusions can be broken in this manner. Beware, as this isn't the case for all"

She stopped and turned to Tobi. " Don't fish...you gathered fish earlier? I believe they ate it since none are in the icebox"

Oh thank you. Here for you. It’s actually made from dirt”, he said pointing at the fish, “by the way most men would prefer a bath filled with women”thanks for the warning too. Oh the catnip is real”,

Those fishes are for someone else”, she said

The fox flipped its ears back when he pointed to the fish. How cruel that it was dirt. "This was only the first illusion. You'll find each is different" It nosed at the catnip but didn't take it. Instead the fox returned to its foxfire form and floated away.

The second gate came into view once more as the rest of the illusion faded away. " Time to go" Nasr said as he got to his feet. " Wonder how many we must face?"

An eyebrow was raised just before she turned for another lake. " Oh? Who?"

Don’t know. But let’s keep going”, he said standing up and walked towards the gates

Some guys. You’ll know soon”, she said

A new illusion formed when they stepped through the second gate, tapping into their senses a little more than before. They were indoors now, in a place that resembled the home of the succubi. It was split in half between a dark a light side but both halves were dimly lit with foxfire. Beautiful Varvatra girls sat in the bright side, eyeing the boys, while in the darker side seductive Mranuvas girls eagerly awaited them. In the middle was a shallow pool fill with sweet smelling water. Crystal flower petals floated on top.

" Things got a little trickier..." Nasr said as a grin stretched across his face. A familiar incense filled his nose, one designed to draw them closer to such basic desires.

How soon perhaps was the best question yet she couldn't help but wonder why so many fish were needed. Once she reached the lake, the net was cast in. Slowly it sank and she waited. " There are a few treats in the sea I could gather. Trick will be this inability to breath water"

She scowled at the water's surface. A friend and comfort but now it offered frustration and death. As the surface grew still though, another reflection peered back from behind her, Glira. She turned around but saw only Tobi.

He looked at them, “come on. I joe I said a bath but....let’s make this hard. Try to endure while in the middle...wait no that’s already failing. I feel like they’re going too easy on us”, he said looking at nasr

Tobi looked at her, “now your reflection scared you. Or you saw something else?”

" You call this easy?" Nasr bit the back of his fingers as he looked around. Already the girls were giggling and beckoning them forward. " If this is easy I do not want to see the hardest illusion...it feels more real" He inched forward into the pool. The water was warm and welcoming but as it was disturbed the scent put a haze over their minds, blurring the lines between reality and illusion.

" I don't jump at my own reflection" Kuroi snapped before turning back around. " Another was behind me...and it wasn't you"

Well this is hard. But remember what kuroi will do to us if she finds out. Or inei.”, he said snapping back

Tobi flapped her hands back and a huge wave of mana strong enough to knock down trees was sent around them. No trees were knocked down but the chaos was there.

He chuckled nervously now as the Mranuvas and Varvatra slunk closer to them. " You have to worry about Kuroi...Inei...I can hope she is alive" A few steps were taken back and he looked around. What where they supposed to be doing again?

Various beasts cried out and scattered from the mana burst then all fell silent. Nothing else seemed out of the ordinary however. She turned back to the net and began dragging it back up. It's weight told her she had plenty of fish now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus