Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

A burst of mana exploded from him throwing off all the girls, “hmm. More”, he said

Tobi followed ed behind her
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The Mranuvas didn't take to being shoved away well. While the Varvatra summoned unique foxfire, they took on darker features of kitsune. Their claws became more pronounced and fangs were bared as they growled.

" More what?" Nasr said as he took the raven form. He flew high, dodging the claws of the Mranuvas and fangs of the dark foxes they summoned. Still the next gate wasn't visible.

Many fish were packed tight in the net when Kuroi finally got it out of the water. Tiny fish slid through but the rest remained. A large shadow appeared and it lifted it before taking them back to the house.

He stood in one place watching them.

Tobi followed her, “you know you’re going through too much trouble “

Realizing he was just standing there, the foxes turned their attention to Shinigami. The growled and snapped their teeth at him but once close, they rubbed against him and grabbed his clothing to drag him closer.

Nasr continued to search for the gate and even tried to think of ways to break the illusion. The scent of the incense and water cast a heavy cloud on his mind though. A burst of blue flame returned him to his standard form and he fell amidst the Varvatra. Those closest eagerly clung to him.

" A sweet dream...but...but..." Reality faded fully from his mind but he began to drift to sleep. In the grey waves between he heard the muffled voices of the Varvatra tribe who were training them. " A sweet...dream...that needs...to become a...nightmare..."

Green flames escaped his mouth when he exhaled and Fear's shriek filled the area. The Varvatra girls clamoring over him became fox demons, biting and tearing at his flesh. The pain snapped him back awake and he sat upright, swallowing his attackers with shadows.

The Mranuvas foxes quickly became as undead foxes. Their gentle tugs became violent, tearing at Shinigami's clothes and they bit with the intent of turning him into a meal.

" How is ensuring we have a decent meal too much trouble?" She said as the net was layed out on the table. A portal was created nearby as she shorted through the fish. Inedible ones were tossed in, returned to the lake, while the edible ones were set aside to be cleaned.

Ha. They’re fakes”, he said taking of finger then pointed at them, “scratch at me again and I will rain fire on you”, he said as his horns began to glow

I can do that”, tobi said

Fur and flesh continued to peeled away from the foxes until skeletons remained to growl at him. The water at his feet became as blood and dried up.

Nasr returned to his feet and shook his head. The sweet scent of incense had become fowl, like rotting flesh. Pillows had changed into organs taken from other victims and bottles of oil and perfume were filled with blood. " Nasty nightmare for you" He said while picking up a bottle and removing the top. It was raised for a drink but he paused when he noticed another fox shoving past a dragon heart.

The fox brought the scroll to Nasr this time. " Some illusions can be broken if your will is stronger than your opponents. Changing them not only proves it's fake but can harm the caster's mind. Beware, not all can be changed and it will seal you in the illusion. If you're weaker then you'll harm yourself" The male Varvatra said this time.

She chuckled as she shifted to prepare the good fish. " So now I have you and Averin to do things for me?" Eggs from the female fish were placed into a container and set aside. They would make a wonderful treat later.

Well that was fun”, he said as his normal face returned. He looked at nasr, “where were you”, he asked as the horn stopped glowing

In not taking care of you. Only have one person in mind”, tobi said

" Flying" He said, using the scroll to point to the sky. " Until the illusion returned me to this form" Flesh and blood turned to dust as he approached and held the scroll out to him. The third gate appeared behind Nasr.

" That's what I thought" The scales were gathered and thrown away before she started wrapping the fish. " Shinigami is the one you care about so don't tell me I'm doing too much" She pointed at Tobi and had an odd smile. Her attention quickly returned to her work though.

Once all the fish were wrapped, she brought them to the icebox. Perhaps she would gather shellfish and large beasts from the sea later but now she headed out the door to prepare the meat. " I shall work on my alchemy and magic once the food is restocked. Less for you to do and grumble about later"

He looked at nasr, “it’s yours. She gave you one. I think this one was to test you not me”, he said holding up his own scroll.

He looked at the scroll then shrugged. " I thought this was your training" Nasr smiled then turned, looking for the next gate. Once he found it, he strode towards it.

He followed the behind nasr, “soon we would have to use mana. Be careful”

Tobi looked at her, “you’re weird”

" More mana than I just used? That is concerning" He glanced at the gate, wondering how powerful the illusions would get, then stepped through. A sense of falling, spinning overtook them as dark colors danced around. When the feeling ceased, they would find themselves seated at a rich table. The food filling it was fit for the gods.

The illusion has touched their senses more than the previous, granting it a feel just shy of reality. This single flaw could be easy to overlook with a portion of their memories being stolen, leaving only a vague sense of the truth slowly being left behind.

The finest girls of almost every Nyctoran danced before them or stood beside them, eager to please in some way. A rare, black Solxienix girl held a chalice of a blood drink to Nasr's mouth. The scent was too fine for him to reject though, and she tipped it so he could drink.

A Mranuvas girl, resembling Kuroi in appearance, set a jeweled platter before Shinigami. On it was a lamb cooked to perfection. The aroma rising from it was heavenly.

Not the first time Tobi had called her that so Kuroi ignored her as she stepped into the slaughter house. What wouldn't be weird to Tobi? Dare she ask?

Every bit of prey had been hung and bled, thankfully. Larger prey would require more time so she grabbed the small game and began cutting it into pieces.

He looked at the one in front, “no thank you”, he said as his horns began glowing again, “nasr her a hold of yourself”

Tobi followed her, “need help”

" What would you like?" Her words were sweet yet tinged with the bitterness of dissapointment. " We worked hard to prepare this banquet for you and your friend"

The chalice was set on the table before the Solxienix girl stepped away to get something else. Nasr smiled and looked at his friend. " What? Do you know how nice it is to be treated like royalty? No harm in enjoying it is there?" He said while stretching into a relaxed position. The glow from Shinigami's horn stirred the tiny feeling of something wasn't quite right though.

A blade was lifted then flipped so she could offer it, handle first, to Tobi. " Help would be appreciated. This will be finished faster"

Nasr. No. We aren’t royalty”, he said looking at the girl, “I’m looking for a fox who’s holding a scroll. Seeing her naked wouldnt be a bad thing. A her”, he said

Tobi looked at her then took the kniw. She made quick work of an animal then showed her, “done”

He growled through a sigh as he sat forward. " Do we have to be royalty to be treated so well? You will be royalty once you m-"

The Mranuvas giggled and curled her tail over her back as she smiled at Shinigami. " There are plenty of foxes here, silly. Some have scrolls but..." A finger was rested against her lower lip as she looked about. Other Mranuvas and Varvatra girls came over, tails swaying with delight. A few held scrolls but all of them looked fancier than the two given. " What subject is this scroll?"

She stared at the finished animal, blinking a few times before smiling. " Amazing what speed you have. Finish the rest of the small animals and we'll head back" Her attention returned to the beast she was working on, making clean cuts till she could wrap it up.

He looked at them, “they’re not naked so they’re fake”, he said looking at nasr with a blank face

Tobi smacked her head, “hey I’m not a maid”, she said

" Women wear clothing all the time! What world did you come from where clothed means fake?" He waved off the idea and took another drink. As he did so, a Drakar girl set a plate of food before him.

The Varvatra who gathered flicked there tails but were giggling at Nasr now. " Your friend is a cranky one, isn't he?"

" You take things way too seriously" Kuroi said as she grabbed another small beast. " You asked to help and I specified how, that doesn't mean you're a maid" The blade's edge was checked, testing its sharpness before cutting up the next beast.

He looked at them, “weird. The girls normally come to me. Anyway”, he said transforming to his fourth form then kneeled. He began drawing a circle

You’re a snappy one”, Toni said then began working on some animals

The Mranuvas girl noticed the circle and rested a hand on his shoulder. " Why are you doing that? This is supposed to be a celebration for you two"

Nasr grabbed some food and shrugged, looking sideways at the circle. " Something must be nagging him worst than it is nagging me" He stared at the food after taking a bite. Why was there a tug in the back of his mind? Why was Shinigami so tense about a fun time? " What...are we celebrating?" He finally said while tipping his head.

" Not a good thing I take it?" Kuroi said as she finished up her portion of the prey. Once the table was piled high with meat, she filled her arms and brought it to the icebox.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus