Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

well for oneyou might get hurt and i might", he said as more of the illusions began to dissolve.

oh you meant...then fox. truth or dare", tobi asked her
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" That sounds fun. Best to hurry this up" With every hole that appeared, Nasr peeked inside before they could heal. Most revealed only the grey-purple clouds which lay beyond but eventually he caught a glimmer of light and rushed ahead. The hole had nearly healed, forcing him to reach in rapidly get the talisman.

" I wonder if we can find the rest by using this one" Nasr said as he raised it over his head. " Your horns open the illusion so..." Dark mana swirled along his arm and up the talisman; fused with nightmare mana, it stretched along the invisible ties to reveal the directions the remaining 5 were at. " Perfect. Time to go!" He smiled then rushed off.

" Truth" She said without hesitation though she still wobbled inside over what Tobi might do. Truths were easier to take than dares right away...right?

he followed along,"if only there were naked women tying to stop us"

whats it that oure hiding",tobi askd

He chuckled while heading to the next. " You would never want to leave. Maybe they will in the next illusion if there is another" Every talisman was collected without incident however, and the illusion remained strong.

Nasr sat down with a sigh and started snapping the talismans one by one. " There has to be something we are missing. You wanted to go to some tower I did not see, right?"

" Secrets" She answered as she sat back. " We all have secrets which we hide"

tower what tower. theres only a castle. the one we talked about", he said sitting down then paused,"when didwe get here"

tobi poked her, "not that the side of you everyne says youre hiding from him'

Wind rattled the leaves overhead in the silence which followed. Nasr tipped his head while thinking and sat like this for many minutes. Confusing tower for castle was one thing but... " I...have no idea when we got here. My sense of time feels clouded..."

Her face turned bright red almost instantly with the clarity. A few moments passed and she chuckled. " Oh, that!" She shifted in her spot then looked out the window. Of course this would be her first question but how to answer?

The danger of thinking about it became real when her body reacted to the thoughts; turning them to Shinigami as she looked towards the room. " Well...how to put this...I uh...well I..." As tempting as it was to dodge the issue as before, the rules of the game loomed over like an unbearable weight. What would Tobi do with this knowledge?

" I...enjoy playing. Is flirting the term or something else? Shameless really" She eventually said with an uneasy grin. " Details are best left undiscussed" If only he was here but perhaps best he wasn't. Her mind filled with many ways she might tease and torment him. Would he be up for trying some of her more...extreme measures of fun one day? Those bottles filled with her concoctions would be sure to make things more entertaining or would he be bothered by her obsessions and curiosities?

he looked a him with a blank face, "i thought thus was supposed to be intermediate....feels more like expert. throw me that bomorange",he said pointing beside nasr

ok....not satisfied but your turn",tobi said

" Maybe it is an expert illusion" He said as he looked back. His eyes grew wide when he saw a boomerang sticking out of the ground. It was removed and held up while he looked over it. " Are you manifesting stuff in the illusion? I do not remember this being here" He reached out to hand it to Shinigami.

She chuckled as she looked at Tobi. " You want every detail do you? Truth or dare?"

he took it and threw it,"remember my own illusion uses the users mind against them. what you think should happen would happen only way to fight back is for the caster to free you", he said pointing at it, "or your soul becomes too strong"

truth", tobi said

" Wait, so we-" He ducked just in time for the boomerang to soar over his head as it returned. " We just wait to be freed now? "

" How have you managed to obtain the power you have when it breaks the laws of creation?" She said while shifting in her seat to face Tobi.

he caught it, "no. we find its real weakness",he said throwing, "or shut your mind off"

tobi looked at her,'"that was yur main goal. not telling"

" I want to keep my mind active, thank you!" He said with a salute and got back up, walking away before the boomerang could return. " Time to find the real source"

" Of course not..." She said with a sigh. " What makes you...another question. Very well. So you pass"

hestood up, 'there should be an army of naked women trying tostop us from finding the source",he said

yeah dare',tobi said

" That makes everything easy then!" Nasr flung his arms into the air with a cheeky grin. " We just need to find this find this army-" As he took his wereraven form, he slumped with a sigh. The reality there would be no time to enjoy struck hard. Which girls would create this army?

" I guess you search down here and...I will search from the sky" Leaves were torn from their rattling branches when he flew off. The sound which remained resembled an incoming storm.

A smirk showed as she looked over Tobi's rodent body. An opportunity in its own right especially with no one watching. " Alright, I dare you to fill those cute rodent cheeks. You can use your favorite foods"

he looked at him,'theres no point so might as wel meditate', he said sitting down as mana began to flow from him

tobi looked at her, "ok.", she said picking up some meat and fillled up her cheeks

" Medi-what now? " He said while backing away from the mana. His eyes darted from one strand to the next as he moved. How was this to help? In the time they had known eachother though, he knew Shinigami's mana could do more than one expected.

She watched with awkward expression as this 'rodent' shoveled in meat. It was sure to be a nightmare to any herbivore fan yet once Tobi's cheeks where full, Kuroi smiled. " You're so adorable!" She reached out to touched her cheeks. " I wonder how many other beasts would be cute with puffy cheeks"

the mana began to form a flower. it was made of runes. writings like a circle in the form of a flower. the flower larger and larger while more mana came towards them

tobi swallowed everything, "delicious. im a spirit i cant eat so hope an illusion works for you"

A flower? To get a better view and stay at a safe distance, Nasr climbed up a nearby tree. He perched on a branch which stretched overhead and watched.

" It looked real so its good" She chuckled. " I'll do dare this time" A glance was made out the window to see where the sun was. Every shadow was almost aligned, evidence noon would be there soon.

the flower created a blast of mana and his horns broke. the sudden move caused damage to his skull casuing the link of the illusion to be weaker, "now",he shouted to nasr holding a paper "nasr sword"

well lets see. tell me do you remember what the goddess looked like when you first saw her. the protector", tobi said

His eyes grew wide as he leaned back, almost falling off the tree. Curved talons hooked the branch to keep him from falling off, though. If not for the haze-like shifting of the illusion around his friend, he would have asked why he risked such an injury. The paper, that was a mystery but he had seen him use paper many times before.

He pulled himself back up only to jump forward as dark mana wrapped around his body, forming the edge of the blade. How did he find himself in such a position to become a sword anyway? Was he too weak? The thoughts began to burn at his mind and soul yet the illusion remained the true enemy for now.

" The...protector goddess? I was the protector goddess. Who are you speaking of?" She tipped her head while twisting her face in confusion. Since she began traveling with the boys, they had met only three goddesses, her mother, sister, and the goddess of metal. Shadow was far from protector even if he was her. " I doubt you mean his guardians"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus