Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well I was thinking mine. It should be”, he said itching his head, “where does everything point to”

Well I don’t get him sometimes”, she said folding her arms, “so they do need those gods. Death once kuroi is gone, you will keep fighting right?”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Y-your dream!?" He sat up straight and blinked at him a few times. " I-I-I fail to see why it...should be" After a moment of silence, he shook his head. " Everything has surrounded around you, Nasr, and Kuroi. Three is o-often used in spells...a core dream may have have created from you three"

" I wasn't sealed for nothing..." He turned and ran his hand along the cold metal of the cage, a scowl growing more intense as it dropped. " There'll always be things we don't get. Kuroi...how she...no, nevermind. Take care of her"

I see. Well you then”, he said looking at Yuma, “you’re perfect for it”

Tobi looked at him with a blank face, “seriously well soon be related soon. My descendant is amtrying your daughter you don’t have to talk to me with the death voice. Anyway even without kuroi you must skill foght because they’ll do everything to keep her here and destroy all those she loves. And that would destroy you wouldn’t it. There’s are much worse things in life but watching someone you love go into despair is just sickening”,

" M-m-my dream!?" He said with a nervous smile. " I-I mean...it makes sense but..." His smile faded as his eyes widened and turned purple. He remained like this for a few minutes before absently pulling a pendant out of his pocket. It shimmered a lovely shade of gold in front of them before he actually saw it. " That makes...perfect sense" Voice was distant and lost within his mind. " It explains so much when I was young but...why and what's behind it?"

He clenched his eyes shut and pressed his head against the bar. Her words echoed in his mind alongside his daughter's cries when she was in Solarium's 'care'. Finally his eyes shot open and a cruel fire burned within.

" Sickening indeed..." He stormed off only to return a few minutes later. Something was hidden in his fists which he kept a tight hold on. " I've met this Devil, once. Despair will be their's if they don't shape up" He looked over her with a critical eye, hidden behind the gaze was something much darker though. " You who challenge the heavens...apart of my family" Death nearly hissed and opened his hand revealing two small, digital looking contraptions. " Take these to my daughter. Give her the black one now but give her the white one after the child is born. If I'm to fight here, I trust your nature will prepare them for what's next"

Perfect sense. Hey yuma what are you talking about”, he said looking at him

Tobi took them energy exploding around and causing a ruckus. It was unlike mana or any other energy. He held them both tight, “death worrying about dying. That’s a funny joke. They didn’t tell you the full story. I didn’t find any heaven. Well until now” she said then disappeared. She appeared beside kuroi.

The pendant was swung side to side and he watched it intently. " Dreams I never understood...they were always cryptic and made no sense. A voice always...called to me in them, however" He grabbed the pendant and held it tight. " If you're right about the dream and me...m-maybe answers are there"

What was more annoying, her destructive nature or her assumptions? He scowled at the mess she left behind while considering what she said. What had she found? " Afraid of dying..." He scoffed. " A joke indeed"

Kuroi was resting against a tree, watching light across the water's surface. Though unusually still, color had returned to her. It took a moment for her to notice Tobi. " Hm? Welcome back. Shini's not with you this time?"

Tell me this dreams please”, he said bringing out his notebook.

Shini. Of course you came up with that ridiculous nickname”, Tobi said

" Th-they're basic" He began and held the pendant up once more. " The one I remember best is darkness all around. Nothing can be seen except a gold pendant in candlelight, much like this one, is swung back and forth in my view. I recall a voice...m-male most times, singing or speaking softly to me"

It felt like the blank face was becoming all too common for Kuroi now. " There's no pleasing you...would you be happier if I called him Devil, Hm?" She glanced to the side then back with a sweet grin. " My little devil darling?" Despite charming she tried to put on, the words stung deep as if she might regret what she said.

Stop the motion”, he said

Hmmm. Well not worried about that”, she said throwing the black crystal to her, “your dad said to give this to you”

The chain was curled around his fingers before he held it once more. " I-I only held it up this time" he chuckled.

Her arm snapped out to catch the object though her focus remained on Tobi. " Now he offers gifts? Thanks?" The object was pulled closer and she looked over it, flipping it over in her hand. Something about it was familiar yet so foreign.

Well what you just told me made no sense. First they said you never existed now here you are. Where’s yuyami when you need him”, he said sighing

Don’t ask me”, tobi said giving her a blank face

" The whispers make no sense to me either" He said with a shrug. " They contradict y-yet align in key places. This Yuyami you keep mentioning, who are they?"

" Don't ask the all-knowing Tobi" She chuckled. " Even you don't know everything" After smiling at her, Kuroi stood and meandered towards an overhang with mosses hanging from it. " I shall figure out why he gave this to me"

He looked at him with a blank face, “yuyami. Like ok yuyami come out”, he said as a circle appeared and flew off to yuyami

Tobi looked at her, “he said to give it to you before you give birth. Speaking of which took you long enough to tell him didn’t it”, she said with a snickering grin.

Seeing the circle, Yuyami pointed at it, causing it to shatter. " The annoyance..." He groaned and stood up. " Next he'll send a stringer spell or show up...that's an amusing thought" A devious grin appeared just before he put on a fitting outfit. He turned to the other he was with and bowed. " I'll return"

Yuuma shrugged and tipped his head with a puzzled look. " Am I supposed to know him?" He raised his hand when orange and pink light poured through the window. When it faded, Yuyami was standing behind Shinigami with his arms crossed.

" Always the demanding one. Don't make a habit of calling me when things demand I be scarce" He lifted his head a bit higher.

She halted in her tracks and shot a bitter glare at Tobi. " He was sleeping after I tried the first time!" She sighed and looked back ahead. " You would have fun that, wouldn't you?"

He looked at yuyami, “wait that really worked. Now I know how to get you. Seriously you always are missing when we need you so might as well...anyway off track what’s wrong with him”, he said pointing at Yuma

Tobi looked at her, “so come on. You don’t remember saying you’re going to be a father in such a low voice he couldn’t hear it”, tobi said acting it out in a taunting way.

" Don't count on it to last forever" He flipped his head to look in the other direction; his gaze was kept on Yuuma though.

" Wh-what? W-w-why would you think something is wrong with me!?" Yuuma started rubbing his horns, pausing only to look at the two.

" An excellent question..." Yuyami said with a sigh. " Nothing's wrong. You probably have the clearest memories of everyone who woke"

Blank innocence filled Yuuma's face as he looked up. " So the dream was collective"

" Is it? You remember one thing, he remembers something else, and Pavol another" One hand was flipped, palm up, then the other as he spoke. " Doesn't sound collective to me but! Maybe it is the truth is written in the heart of them all"

" Yes, my first attempt was..." She tensed up when she turned to see Tobi's act. " Really? Excuse me for messing up! I didn't mumble the...nevermind." Her attention returned to object now. It's shimmering form was cold, ancient, and haunting. It creaked under the pressure her fingers put on it but didn't break.

I remember you saying he wasn’t real”, he said resting his back, “what memories now”

Yeah you did. I remember him saying. What I’m getting fatter, well you are feeding me”, tobi said snickering, “he really didn’t hear it”,

" I did...didn't I?" A finger curled under his lip when he rested his chin in his hand. " And he isn't real" He eventually said.

" N-not real!? B-b-but...but I am! My memories...m-my-" He froze when Yuyami smiled with a simple "shh"

" Sweet little ball of dreamdust...your most valuable memory has fled it seems" He pointed to the shy dragon with a knowing confidence and blood trickled down the left side of Yuuma's face.

He flinched when it dripped onto his hand. It trembled as he raised it up, eyes filled with terror, then frantic dug through his bag. " No...no...I-I don't have them anymore...b-because..." The bag was tossed aside before he grabbed his horns. One could see the color in his eyes fade as he slumped over, placing his head between his knees.

" ...that was the first..." She raised a hand with a single finger raised. A second finger was soon held up but she never faced Tobi. " The second attempt I didn't mumble...and the third..." She said raising a third. " ...I never got it out...I-is there a reason you're bringing this up?"

He looked at that them both, “ok don’t make me read your minds cause I will do it. On that note no one think about me naked”, he said as a circle appeared on the ground

Teasing you”, tobi said with a grin

" You can't read a mind when it doesn't exist anyway" Yuyami chuckled and poked Yuuma in the head. In that moment, he burst into a cloud of dream dust which gathered in the god's hand. A spirit fragment escaped from the nebulous cloud and floated away.

" Too late about that thought" He turned with a devious grin. " It's something my sister treasures and I'm curious how she treats that treasure. Pity she isn't here" The dream dust was tossed a few times with a chuckle before he put it into a bottle.

" Vaulkar must know what you look like naked. Wonder where he's gone off to..." Yuyami stared at the ceiling for a moment then shifted his gaze to the circle. " Why? Do you intend to strip someone with that?"

" Ugh..." grass and stardust flew into the air when she flopped back. " Who's worst...you or his mother..." She looked up at Tobi but the world appeared inverted. Seeing her standing on the 'sky' somehow flipped her own thoughts and she smirked. " You're just eager to see his little devils. Can't keep a secret in your next step towards power" The smirk grew as she brought her finger to her lips, shh.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus