Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Nasr cringed as he watched him vanish to the top of the storm. " Well...I warned him when I first mentioned the castle..." He sighed before looking up and shouting. " The storm is hers!!"
Too much on his wounds, he clutched at the tear in his chest as he slumped. " What have we gotten into..."

Yuuma bent down to get Nasr's arm over his neck. " He'll figure that out. You have Fear right? Where is Rage?"
They stumbled a bit as Nasr got to his feet. A an overwhelming sense of dread rose from deep within as he looked at the ruined city. " He is under our feet"

" THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Pavol's little voice bounced off every wall in the city. An eerie song to what was to come. " He already ruined my tail! Get us to the dragon lady already!!" He should have had wings the way he swung his arms about.

" Alright..." Nasr said with a smug grin. "But you are not gonna like it" Before the kid could say another word, they vanished into darkness
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Wait nasr can just teleport us there”, he said and he stood in the middle of the clouds, “well, let’s see”, he said as rage’s aura began to bur the clouds around him. The winds reduced and flew, ‘fire and wind don’t miss for a reason and storms needs wind, kuroi I know you know why I’m up here, I need a door to rage. I’m kicking his behind again this time, I’m making sure to seal everything he has”

In response to his request, a dragon of both shadow and moonlight rose from the castle within the storm. It's roar shook the very air around them. It's wings folded and it bolted off like an arrow, curving around to hit the middle of city below.

Fire and rubble flew everywhere, scattering pieces of the city into distant forests. It seemed a new volcano was created but the dark roar that rumbled from below said exactly what had been opened.

Within the castle the boy ran around them, tail fanned and sparks of light popping everywhere. " What did you do that for!? You could have KILLED me!!" dark talons held his head as he circled around the the left.
" You are not dead and look where you are....sheesh you Luminary nobles complain a lot" Nasr said in a monotone voice.

Pavol looked around a bit before crossing his arms. " Fine...but don't do it again!"

He sat down on the top edge of the castle and waited, “how does rage keep coming back up. I defeated him already”, he said to himself then know ken on the wall four times, “is he in that volcano?l

More shadows swirled near him until Kuroi stepped forth. " Yes, he is. Just waiting for you." She sat down next to him and stared at the hole below. " From the lava in your veins I don't see that as a problem." She turned to face him now, making special note of what was visible in his wings.
" He is still here because you only faced him in the dreams. Even Fear you fought here and in the dreams."

That’s right”, he said, “jut like last time, four minutes. And also protect nasr and the boy, yuuma too this time”, he said then jumped down the tower. He moved on to stage one with just his horns and landed at the top edge of the vocation, the opening, “stairs please”

She smiled as she watched him leave. " A power greater than anyone will ever imagine. I'm afraid he cannot escape the godhood image others will place on him..." She said to herself before giving him the stairs he needed.
Though she was a god by blood she was too familiar with everyone's expectations. She closed her eyes for a moment only to see a new vision. A tear ran down her face before she vanished back inside.

The ground trembled as Rage roared in contempt. More buildings toppled and fire hissed through cracks.

“No hide and seek, just walk up and let’s fight”, he said forming a light and dark katana, “I want to enjoy breaking you like last time”, he said as a wave of aura surrounded his body, “come out coward”

The demon erupted from the magma below. Mouth gaping wide to swallow him. " I am no coward!" Cracks crawled out from the crater causing some pieces to fall in.

“Ha then why do I smell coward”, he said as the katanas formed chains and he grabbed rage’s neck with it. He pulled rage over and threw him to some buildings getting him away from the volcano. Now he formed a stchy at the end of each chain, “kneel”

While the buildings fell around the demon, Rage rolled to his stomach. " You should bow to me, worm!" He used his wings to prop himself up then opened his mouth to send a flood of lava towards his foe.

He covered himself with rage’s aura tightened the hold of the chains around rage’s neck to choking levels, “really?”, he said as spikes appeared around the chain, “you really want to make me annoyed right now?”, he asked looking at rage like he was prey.

How he hated that this boy had stolen half his power. With the spikes and tight hold, Rage was unable to speak. A silver glint came from the right as he lashed out with his bladed tail. One way or another the demon was determined to feast on his blood.

The crater grew larger as more earth fell in. Volatile the ground had become as pillars of fire ripped open more holes. Cracks appeared around Shinigami's feet allowing the ground to sink. Rage growled as he fought the chains now.

He took up in the air and dragged rage up with him, he then went on to mash him to the ground and and threw a spear gluing him down

The demon roared with the spear through it's chest. He curved his neck up to bite the handle of the spear but their was more than one way out.
Below the ground caved in to return Rage to the magma. If he was to be sealed then he would make Shinigami work for it.

“You’re making this too easy”, he said then dragged him back up again into the air. This time he used darkness to form a demon with a sword the size of rage. He was inside the demon. He caught rage midair and made him fall to the ground headfirst. The blade was at rage’s throat, “you know what to do, give up”, he said as he began to absorb rage’s mana

His horns cracked from the impact. Even with a sword at his throat, Rage would be true his nature. A deep growl rose as he looked at Shinigami. He resisted the drain to the best of his ability.
The final bit he had left was used to cause the ground beneath them to erupt into a massive pillar of lava. If he was going to go down then he was determined to take his foe with him.

The demon grew two hands and used the to lift them away from the lava, “you should learn, lava doesn’t fly unless up you can make it. Seems like you’re too dumb to”, he said draining rage of enveryting, “how does it feel to be on the down side. To be the one losing. To be the one that’s not powerful. I know that feeling and I will teach it to you”

The last bit of power gone, a roar of panic filled the air. Something he had never felt before. Panic, fuel for his brother who was also sealed.
The air grew chilly as shadowy spirits whispered around them. Taunts towards Rage and his arrogance. The weakest was becoming the most powerful now and it enjoyed rubbing it in.
As Rage's body began to fade away, Nasr's demonic shriek rang from the castle. Something about it held more power than when Fear was alone.

“Like I said, I want that chain rage”, he said then began to fly to the castle, “kuroi, let me in please. I’m already getting tired.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus